The Isekai'd Knight (Genshin...

By GuardianLugia8

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to anothe... More

Prologue - Being Isekai'd!
Chapter 1 - The City Of Wind And Freedom
Chapter 2 - The Butler Of The Knights
Chapter 3 - The Crown Of Thorns
Chapter 4 - The Flying Bunny And The Witch's Class
Chapter 5 - Helping A Bunny
Chapter 6 - The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 7 - Noble Vs Plebeian
Chapter 8 - The Understanding Between The Knights
Chapter 9 - Date with Lisa
Chapter 10 - The Meeting Of The Captain's
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12 - Life Is Hilarious
Chapter 13 - Friendship Of The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 14 - I Can't Catch A Break Can I?
Chapter 15 - Am I Lucky or Unlucky?
Chapter 16 - Taking Care Of Jean Gunnhildr As A Child
Chapter 17 - The Cat Mascot and The Lion's Protector
Chapter 18 - Jean's Case, 1 Vs 21 Is A Fair Match, A Second-hand Embarrassment
Chapter 19 - A Robot Or More?
Chapter 20 - Damn you Varka! Kaeyaaaaa!
Chapter 21 - Every Action Has A Consequence. Sometimes Electrifying.
Chapter 22 - The Power Inside, Rage Is Dangerous (For The Enemies)
Chapter 23 - My Flawed Heart
Chapter 24 - Another Step in Power and Getting Two More
Chapter 25 - Leveling The Battlefield and A Trip To The Icy Mountain
Chapter 26 - The Wolf's Trial For Strength And Wisdom
Chapter 27 - The Party For A Vision And The Bards Stage
Chapter 28 - Love Advice and A Special Greeting
Chapter 29 - The Start Of A Great Day And Meeting Of Two Adventurers
Chapter 30 - A Trip To The Entombed
Chapter 31 - First Obstacle
Chapter 32 - Second One and Reaching Final
Chapter 33 - At the Top
Chapter 34 - Fighting A God
Chapter 35 - Return to the City of Freedom and Surprise Visit
Chapter 36 - The Talk with Buddha and His Task
Chapter 37 - A New World of Battle
Chapter 38 - World of Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - World of Battle (Part 3)
Chapter 40 - Return to Teyvat
Chapter 41 - My Spark Knight
Chapter 42 - Confessions

Chapter 11 - Becoming An Adventurer

2.9K 83 43
By GuardianLugia8

Hello my fellow readers and Traveller's. Here is the new chapter for my book and I hope that you like it.

I wish good luck to all of you who are pulling for your characters in the banner.

Good luck for the lantern rite as well and can't wait to go through it. Also, how many of you are pulling for Alhaitham?

I'm thinking it.

I hope you like this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.
-----------------------------------------------
"Ad Astra Abyssosque. Welcome to the adventurer's guild. It's nice to see you here Luciel." Katheryne greeted me with a smile as I reached her.

"It's nice to see you as well Katheryn." I greeted her back with a smile.

I had met with Katheryn a short time after I came to Mondstadt. We would occasionally greet eachother whenever I walk in front of her. I even talk to her sometimes asking about the things the adventurer's do. She is more than happy to talk to me and would answer my questions.

"So what is the reason for your visit here? Do you wish to post a commision here from the knights? If so, then you would have to fill this form." Katheryn said with a smile.

"Ah no, I'm not here for that. I'm here to become an adventurer." I denied before telling my reason.

"Is that so? But you said you didn't have any interest in becoming one." Katheryn said to me.

"Yes, but I also said at that moment. I still needed to adjust but now I think I'm ready to become an adventurer." I said to her with a smile.

"Wonderful. Then please fill this form here and I will be able to make you an adventurer." Katheryn said with a smile as she passed me a form and pen.

I took it and wrote the necessary details. After I wrote everything and checking that it's all correct I gave the form back to her. Katheryn looked at the form and nodded before she looked at me.

"Yes the form has been filled correctly. Now if you would give me one moment." Katheryn said as she examined the form before turning back to look at the shelf behind her.

At that moment I narrowed my eyes as I looked at the back of her neck . There I could definitely see the shape of a keyhole at the back of her neck. I had managed to catch glimpses of it whenever I walked around here but this is the first time I am able to actually take a closer look at it.

So she really has a keyhole at the back of her neck. So does that mean she is like an android? From what I remember the adventurer's guild origin isn't well known but it is rumoured to be from Snezhnaya, the land of the Cryo Archon and birthplace of the Fatui organization. Maybe one of the Harbingers, but I don't know much so I can't draw a good conclusion. For the time being I will treat her like I always do.

I thought to myself as I watched as Katheryn took a book from the shelf and presented it to me.

"Here is your adventurer's book. You can record all your commissions in this book after you completed them." Katheryn said as she handed me the book.

"Thanks." I said as I took the book and looked inside.

It's a fairly big book which has quite the girth. I opened it and the general details like my name and date of becoming an adventurer was also written there. The next pages were all blank and there were a lot of pages.

"Those blank pages are for writing down the commissions that you've taken and completed. You must bring the book to me and with proof that you've completed your chosen commission. I will then give you the designated rewards as per the commissions." Katheryn explained to me with a smile.

"Hm, simple enough. So, what kind of commissions can I do?" I asked her.

"Since you have just started your adventurer's rank is 1. So you are only able to do simple commissions like finding lost things, delivering things etc. You will be able to take more commisions after you rank up." Katheryn said to me.

Well, that is fair. They can't send someone who has just become an adventurer to do dangerous commisions.

"Alright, I understand." I said as I looked at the book.

"Now please look at these commisions and choose." Katheryn said as she presented notice papers with commisions.

I looked at the papers and saw that the commissions mentioned are quite easy.

Hmm, so, a few berries, Apples, Sunsettias, flowers and, meat as well, huh.

I looked at the notices and then a thought struck me as I looked at Katheryn who caught my gaze.

"Are adventurer's capable of taking the same quests?" I asked her.

"Hmm, only if it's a quest that requires a group or when both adventurers take a quest together. If not then a quest can only be taken by one adventurer." Katheryn explained to me.

"Okay, that helps. In that case, I'll accept all of these." I said to her as I pocketed the book.

"Wait really. It's quite alright but are you sure you should take all these commisions at your first day?" Katheryn asked surprised.

Well, she is right. I am talking about taking ten commissions on my first day but then again I have been running around Mondstadt doing the requests of people so this won't be that different.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure about it." I said confidently.

"Alright, if that is what you wish then I won't impose. May you have a good day adventuring." Katheryn said to me with a smile.

"Yeah, you have a good day too Katheryn." I said as I took the notice with me.

I then looked at the first one which is a commision for gathering 20 Sunsettias.

"I know just where to get them." I said as I walked from Katheryn.

I exited the city of Mondstadt and walked throw the bridge. I scared Timmies pigeons which were becoming common as the kid made his displeasure known. I only smiled awkwardly at him as I passed. During this time I had gone through the details of the several commissions.

"Ok, so first 20 Sunsettias, 15 Apples, 5 Windwheel Asters, 10 wolfhooks, 8 Cecilia's and 10 pieces of raw meat. Simple enough." I said as I went through the list of commisions.

I then saw the Sunsettia tree's that are present a few metres away from the bridge. I ran to them and plucked the Sunsettias from the trees for 7 in total before I went to the other tree and then another before I gathered 20. I put them in the pouch I had in my dress and closed it.

"Now 15 Apples." I said as I ran to the apple tree.

In a few minutes I had gathered the required amount. I put them into another pouch before I made my way back to the city. I made my way and reached the shop for my first commission.

"Here are your Sunsettias." I said as I presented the 12 Sunsettias to Quinn.

"Oh Luciel, so you have become an adventurer eh. Thanks for the help, just let me sign here." Quinn said surprised before he signed the notice of his quest.

"No problem." I said as I made my way to the other commisions.

I gave the rest of the Apples and Sunsettias to the requested people and then made my way to Wolvendom. I knew there were wolves here so I was careful not to disturb them as I collected the necessary wolfhooks and put them in my pouch. I was happy with the amount I got and turned and left the area.

I picked up Cecilia's and Windwheel Asters on my way and delivered the goods to the ones who gave the commissions. I then bought ten pieces of meat and then had to run all the way to Springvale to give to Brook. But since I usually run around Mondstadt it wasn't that big of a problem to get there.

"Here are your 10 pieces of meat." I said as I gave the pieces to her.

"Oh thank you. I didn't think that you would be the one to do this though. Did you become an adventurer Luciel?" Brook asked me.

"Yeah, I decided to give it a try. Oh and here's the notice. Please sign it." I said to her as I produced her commision notice.

"Of course." Brook said as she signed it.

I then gave my thanks to her before I made my way back to the city. I had completed all 10 commisions so I wasn't in any hurry as I walked to the city.

"Hmm, since I became an adventurer I should probably buy a weapon as well." I said to myself as I thought about it.

I mean it makes sense. Now that I've become an adventurer I should probably have weapons to protect myself if I take some kind of dangerous quest. Of course, there is one problem.

"I don't have any training in the use of weapons." I said to myself with a sigh as I walked.

Well, not that anyone can blame me. I was just a normal boy before I was sent into Teyvat by unknown means. That being said I'm not complaining. Going to a world with magic is quite a surreal experience for someone from my world. The people in this world are quite nice as well, though I have to be careful around others as well. Don't want to be duped by any bandits.

I made my way to Mondstadt and reached in front of the gate. I saw Katheryn who was talking with another adventurer and giving him a pouch which I presume is the Mora for his commission. I made my way to her as the adventurer left.

"Hey Katheryn." I said getting her attention.

"Oh you have come quite quickly. I presume you've done all of your commisions by this time." Katheryn said to me with a smile.

"Yeah, it still took half an hour though." I said to her as I produced the notices.

"Usually it takes more time for a brand new adventurer to complete 10 commisions at a short time. I'm sure branch master Cyrus will be quite pleased." Katheryn said to me with a smile as she took the notices from me.

"Yeah, he has been trying to get more adventurers for sometime now." I said with a sweat drop as I remembered the branch master.

Seriously the guy is quite desperate to gather more adventurer's in Mondstadt. Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the fact that there aren't many adventurer's in Mondstadt as most of the city folk want to live a mundane life. Heck the guy has even put pamphlets in Diluc's Tavern asking for more adventurer's to join the guild.

"All of them have been signed and are correct. If you would just give me a moment I will give you your rewards." Katheryn said as she started to go through some of the stuff.

The sound of shuffling and Mora could be heard and a few seconds later Katheryn stood straight with a pouch in hand with a smile.

"Thank you for doing the commissions. Here is your reward." Katheryn said as she gave me the pouch.

"Thanks." I thanked her as I took the pouch and shook it a bit and heard the sound of Mora.

Well, this will help in the long run when I decide to go travelling. I wonder who the Traveller will be? In the game it is either Aether or Lumine but I don't know how this will be. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

(A/N: By the way, who do you want to be the Traveller? Suggestions are open.)

"By the way, there is something that I wanted to ask you." Katheryn said gathering my attention.

"What is it?" I asked her.

Hmm, I don't remember her asking me anything before. Usually I'm the one who starts a conversation with her. As far as I know her she doesn't seem to actually ask anything unless it pertains to a quest or if it's useful information.

"Why is your right arm burned?" Katheryn asked as she pointed at my right arm.

I looked at my right arm and it indeed was a bit burned.

"Ahaha, it was a bit burned due to a accident in the knights lab when I accidentally caused a few chemicals to mix." I said to her.

Katheryn just stared at me in response and I looked at her eye's. This was the first time she didn't reply to me right after I said something to her.

Was she suspecting me? I mean, she doesn't have any grounds to actually suspect me since there actually is a lab in the knights HQ.

"I see, well I hope that it will heal quickly." Katheryn said with her signature smile after a few more moments of silence.

"Right, thanks." I said to her as I walked away from her.

It was noon now and I am starting to get hungry from all that running around. A good think about being the butler was that I would spend most of the time running around Mondstadt doing other people's requests. And while it is a bit taxing it also has the benefit of giving me good cardiovascular exercise and it is showing its effects since I have managed to actually get a six pack with all the running around.

"Thank God I have this healthy body. If not I don't know if I would've been able to do those requests." I said to myself as I looked at my hands which have gained more muscles than before.

They weren't bulky and more like lean and it is how I like it. I made it to Good Hunter and gave my order to Sara. It has become common for me to eat her. I don't order the more expensive ones and just the normal kind but even they are quite tasty as well.

I sat at my seat waiting for my order as I rubbed my right arm.

"Damn, Amber's fire is no joke. Thank God I pulled my arm from her before I was burned more." I said as I rubbed my arm.

It was quite scary as well. Her vision lit up and covered her in Pyro energy. And since I was in her grip the fire also touched my right arm. Thankfully I pulled my arm from her grip so it wasn't that burned. It still hurt though.

I put out the fire that was caught on my clothes and then Varka had Eula use her vision to cool my hand. Since it wasn't that badly burned it wasn't a problem. Amber still apologised profusely for that and promised that in response I could ask for her to do something for me. I of course decided to hold onto that, I could use it to get her help when I need it in the future.

As I thought about all those things Sara came to the table with the food. She placed the plates on the table grabbing my attention.

"Thanks." I said to her with a small smile.

"No problem. It's the least I could do for all the help you do for the people of our city." Sara said with a smile.

I just smiled in response as she walked back to her counter. I then started eating as I thought about what to do in the future.

Hmm, so what do I do now. Maybe I should wait till the traveller comes and prepare. Maybe do some training in fighting, that might help in the future. That being said the weather around the city has begun to become more turbulent.

"Is Dvalin starting to wake up? It could make sense. That means, it could be half a year more before the Traveller comes to the city. Well, that is if it goes like in the story." I muttered to myself as I picked my food in thought.

I knew I need to get stronger. I mean, most of the people with visions here have crazy power's and a Dragon is way above a normal person like me. Maybe I could get a vision but then again a God has to actually, uh I don't know, be impressed by something. Lisa said that the people who get a vision are those who show strong ambition.

"Well, as far as ambitions go I am more of the non ambitious type." I muttered with a sigh as I continued to eat.

I went over them in my head as I ate my lunch. If I don't have a vision to help me then I have to completely rely on physical training to actually combat the situation. Well, I could find an alternative but it was a thought for later, considering that I still had to do my duties as a butler.

And with that I went to the knights HQ and took the requests from Varka. Then it was the usuall routine of helping the people of Mondstadt. After completing a ton of requests I got my money from Varka and made my way to my house. I placed the pouch of Mora with the other Mora I got from the other requests. It was evening now and the sun was now setting in the horizon signifying that night is about to come.

"Hmm, right now I have huh, 8,745 Mora. That's good I think. And being an adventurer will also help me make more money." I said to myself as I looked at the Mora I managed to gather.

I have been quite careful with how I spend Mora considering the fact that I have only started earning and knew that I couldn't use it willy-nilly.

"Haaah, well my life here is getting a bit more interesting. I wonder how long it will take before Dvalin actually come out. If possible I would like to avoid fighting him but that might not be possible." I said to myself as I laid on my couch to take a bit of rest.

I really need to prepare myself for it. I don't know if the future will happen the same way since I am now in this world. That being said I should try what I can for this.

I got up from the couch and went to the window and watched the sky painted it red.

"Well, maybe paying a visit to the temples of the four winds might help." I said to myself as I looked at the evening sky.

I don't know if what effects my actions will have on the future but what I do know is that I must get stronger if I want to help them and if I want to survive.

"Heh, I'm pretty sure my brother would call me crazy if he heard me saying that I want to get involved with things like that." I said to myself as I chuckled at the thought.

I watched the people down the building as they were going through their daily lives with a smile. I smiled as I saw how the people were happily living their lives with eachother.

"Heh, but I guess a good thing about this is the fact that the people of the city are a bit more trustworthy. The City of Freedom. It really does live up to it's name. It's quite hard to find such a happy amount of people in a whole city from my world." I said with a smile as I looked at the people.

I felt the gentle breeze of the land of the Anemo God as I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I opened my eyes after a few moments as I gazed the city of freedom.

"Now then, what does the future of this world hold for me?"

End Chapter

And thats it for this chapter folks. I hope you like it.

I know it's not as long as the previous ones and isn't much content but I will try to make the future chapters more good.

So how was the chapter?

Was it good?

Was it bad?

Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.

Also, good luck to all of you who are pulling for your characters.

Until we meet again and good luck for the lantern rite of this year.

May we have a great year fellow Traveller's!

Ad Astra Abyssosque!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 404 16
OP X Aether! Reader ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⑅⁠꒱•⁠◍✧⁠*⁠。๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑。/⁠/▽*o♡દ༶⁠ ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⑅⁠꒱• THIS STORY DOES NOT CONTAINS ANY SMUT OR LEMON.IF I SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE PLE...
52K 2K 32
𝘈 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 Just like those isekai animes, but what caused you to be actually inside one...
1.6K 62 31
I know, I know, it's been what, more than a year, since the last chapter posted on anything before I left and didn't give any news? Well, I decided t...
282K 12.1K 49
🄾🄽 🄶🄾🄸🄽🄶 Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...