You Are My Light (Kaz Brekker...

By Stormy_Meadows

I have seen the Netflix series of SaB and have only just started reading the book so this might not be perfec... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Author's Note (part 2)
Chapter 1 (of season 2)
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Little Bonus Part to Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note Part 2
Sad News

Author's Note

155 1 0
By Stormy_Meadows

Hey guys, thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Now, season two is supposed to be released on March 16 of 2023, I will be uploading for that season, but only once I've watched the whole thing through. I will just update more chapters on this book when I do upload the second season.

I've also recently gotten the Six of Crows books and might possibly write a fanfiction based off those books, if I decide to I will let you guys know by updating this book with the information you will need for that book.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful morning/day/afternoon/evening/night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.6K 26
Kaz Brekker always had a reason So what was his when he employed another girl from the Menagerie? Was it her sharp mind? Her skills? Her stubbornness...
12.4K 364 32
They were twisted and broken. They were haunted and hollow. And they were bloody, oh so bloody. But maybe, just maybe, they could drown in that blood...
12.9K 362 25
☞︎(Completed)☜︎ βœͺ "𝑰 π’•π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’• π’šπ’π’– π’…π’Šπ’†π’… 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑨 π’π’π’π’ˆ, π’π’π’π’ˆ π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’‚π’ˆπ’" -π‘«π’‚π’—π’Šπ’… π‘©π’π’˜π’Šπ’† βœͺ Adelaide KΓΌbrik jus...
97 1 9
This story's idea was sponsored by a bottle of wine Kaz Brekker x fem! shapeshifter! reader, originally posted on tumblr, but I decided to put it up...