ABHIRA: THE RULE BREAKER'S GI...

Da michinjanus

The Rule Breaker has it all-stunning good looks, fame, fortune, and screaming fans. The notorious lead singer... Altro

DESCRIPTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01- THE CAMPAIGN
CHAPTER 2 UNKNOWN ADMIRATION
CHAPTER 3 OFF-LIMITS!!
CH04 THE LONELY BACK
CH05 HER THOUGHTS
CH06 THE FIRST HUG
CH07 HE WANTED HER
CH08 HER FIRST LOVE
CH09 KISS HER BACK
CH10 THE MOONLIGHT TALK
CH11 I GOT YOU...!!
CH12 HOW DID HE KNOW??
CH13 WAS IT A DATE?
CH14 HE WAS HERS...SHE WAS HIS
CH15 HER SAVIOUR...
CH16 WHAT DO YOU FEEL?
CH17 NEW MOVE FOR YOU...(18+)
CH18 THE "RUINED" DATE
CH19 THE FIRST ROMANCE (18+)
CH20 MY BEST FRIEND
CH22- CRAZY CRUSH TO LOVER
CH23 HIS SACRIFICE
CH24 THE PHONE ROMANCE(18+)
CH25 SHE LEFT...
CH26 HER PAIN AND ANGER...
CH27 HIS GRIEF...
CH28 UNTIL MY LAST BREATH
CH29 ABHIRA...(18+)
EPILOGUE

CH22- MY HEART STOPPING BEAUTY (18+)

1.1K 69 2
Da michinjanus

“What a day,” she said, turning to look at Abhimanyu as he drove them to his apartment later that night.

Abhimanyu introduced her as his girlfriend to a few of his family members, and they all got super excited. Although he instructed them to keep it under wraps, they were openly affectionate toward her and insisted she stay longer.

She was glad Vansh stayed back even after the band left for more than one reason. The family’s attention overwhelmed her, and she needed Vansh while Abhimanyu was away attending to other family members. The one other time Vansh being around helped out was when her parents called her for a daily video chat.

Her mother and father were thrilled to see her dressed up and would not stop telling her how beautiful she was in the outfit. She knew the costume designer picked the right outfit for her when she saw the way Abhimanyu’s eyes widened and grew dark when he saw her.

My heart-stopping beauty, the words he whispered as soon as she got close to him made her heart sing all evening.

“It was fun. Are you upset you didn’t get to see Aarohi?” Abhimanyu asked, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove.

She smiled. “I couldn’t say no to your grandma when she asked me to stay longer. I am going to see her tomorrow night, and the best part is that I get to go with you.”

“I still can’t believe Vansh and Arya,” he said, shaking his head.

Akshara laughed, remembering his expression when she told him about them.

“You were shocked.”

“I was. Never in a million years did I think Arya and Vansh would end up together.”

She smiled. “What about us?”

He laughed, shaking his head. “Vansh had a similar shock when I told him about us.”

Akshara swatted his arm playfully. “I can’t believe you told Vansh about us, and you didn’t tell me he knew.”

“He is my best friend, baby.”

She rolled her eyes.

“He had way too much fun at my expense. He rattled me and made me tell him.”

Abhimanyu laughed.

“Too bad I missed that exchange.”

“Not funny.” She pouted.

He went silent for a moment as if lost in thought before he spoke.

“My grandma told me we make a good couple.”

She smiled, thinking of the elderly woman.

“She is such a fun loving woman.”

“She was a riot tonight.”

“Yes, you singing and she dancing. That was sweet.” She smiled, looking at him.

“People I met tonight had so many stories to tell about my mother. I wish my sister were here tonight. She could have felt her presence as I did.”

Abhimanyu sounded solemn.

Akshara reached out to place her hand on his shoulder as he drove his eyes on the road.

“You have a loving family, Abhimanyu.”

They rode in silence the rest of the way until he pulled into a secured underground parking garage. He pulled into what seemed like his designated parking spot and stepped out of the car. He came around to help her out as she held the heavy skirt of her outfit together.

Abhimanyu reached for their bags from the trunk and looked at her, gingerly holding her skirt off the floor as she walked.

“You look so precious,you should be carried inside like a princess.”

She winked. “I would not mind that.”

He draped the handles of both bags on his shoulders and let her hand go.

“Let’s do it. I’ll carry you.”

She laughed, shaking her head. “I was kidding. I’ll be fine walking.”

“I would love to carry you right into the bedroom and peel off every layer of your dress.”

She bit her lip, stepping into the elevator and after the doors closed said, “I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.”

He placed his hands on her waist, setting her exposed skin on fire as he pulled her into a kiss.

“I missed kissing you all evening.”

“You did steal a kiss in the dark.” She smiled against his lips.

“That didn’t count. That was just me saying hello.”

He sucked on her lower lip and let go just before the elevator dinged open. And it opened right into a large, modern living area. The moment she stepped inside, she could hear the waves from the ocean. It was late at night, and she had not realized they were close to the water.

“Abhimanyu, this is beautiful.” She looked around the simple yet open space. The high ceilings made the space look airy, and the décor was mostly white creating a calm setting.

“Glad you like it. Do you want to something to eat?”

“No, I’m full. I want to change out of this outfit, and I might need help.” She lifted the skirt and walked toward him.

“You need help undressing?”

She smiled. “Maybe.”

“Why do you have to ask? That’s my nightly task, isn’t it?” He nuzzled her cheek, smiling.

“Sure. You might as well bathe me, too.”

“With pleasure,” he said, following her up the stairs to the bedroom.

She stopped at the landing area just outside the double doors and looked out the wall-to-wall window and let out a gasp.

“The views from this house… just amazing.”

He walked closer to her, hugging her from behind.

“I take it that you like the apartment.”

“Love it.” She smiled as she turned to face him, her fingers clasping around his neck.

He looked at her for a long moment.

“How did this beautiful, smart, and talented woman end up in my arms?”

She let out a giggle.

“You charmed me into this, Mr Rock Star with that mesmerizing voice of yours.”

He smiled as he guided her into the bedroom, his arm around her waist.

“How do I get you to stay this way all the time?”

She thought for a moment.

“By taking care of me, being nice to me, cooking for me, and most importantly, singing for me.”

Abhimanyu kissed her on the forehead and said, “Why don’t I get started on taking care of you?”

“I would like that very much.” Her voice was starting to quiver.

He led her to the large bathroom with a massive tub to one side of the open space. He bent down to turn on the faucet to fill the bathtub.

She smiled when he came back to stand in front of her. “You were serious about giving me a bath.”

“Yes, I am very serious about caring for you.”

She bit her lip and smiled. “Then I guess you should get started on taking off my dress before the water fills up.”

“With pleasure.” He took a step back to look at her like he was assessing where to start.

She laughed and pointed to the sash that ran over her chest in pleats.

“Start with this and then the blouse and I can take off the skirt myself.”

He swatted away her hand when she reached for the hook on the

Waist band of the skirt.

“My job. Hands on me.”

She blushed and placed her hand in his shoulder as he unclipped the silk sash and let it fall to the bathroom’s marble floor. She watched as he took in the way the cropped, fitted blouse accentuated her breasts forming a cleavage. Her chest started to rise and fall rapidly as he placed his hands on the bare skin of her waist and lowered his lips to her chest.

Her breath was hissy as she ran her fingers into his thick, dark hair and gasped when she felt his lips on the sensitive skin of her breast. He groaned against her, sending vibrations through her as he kissed every inch of her exposed skin.

She threw her head back, clinging to him as he continued to worship every inch of her exposed skin. As his lips trailed over to her back, she turned away from him. His fingers found the first hook on the back of her fitted blouse.

With every tug she felt, a new wave of pleasure rippled through her as he followed the opening with a kiss. Anticipation built inside her as she craved for the feel his lips and the rough stubble over the delicate skin on her thighs and the even more sensitive folds at her apex.

She shuddered when he released the last hook on the blouse, pushing it off her shoulders. She stood with her back to him, her chest bare. He placed his hands on her shoulder and turned her around to face him, and she lowered her eyes, unable to look at him.

He placed his finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes.

“Every time I see you, it feels like I am looking at you for the first time.”

She smiled when he lowered his lips to hers.

“It does for me, too. I feel it every time like I did the first time.”

He pulled back to look at her. “Sorry for the brief interruption.”

She was taken aback when he stepped away for a brief moment to turn off the water. She had not realized the water was still running as the rush of blood coursing through her deafened her hearing.

She smiled when he leaned down to plant kisses and nibble on her hardened nubs on her chest before kneeling in front of her. She placed her hand over her cheeks as he reached for her skirt and unhooked it before lowering the zipper on the side.

The skirt fell to her ankles, but her focus was on him, the way he was devouring the sight in front of him as he slowly stood up, his arms running up along her curves. The very look in his eyes made her shudder with need.

“I can’t wait anymore,” she said between bated breaths as she attacked his clothes, pulling open the buttons on his dress shirt. He pulled her mouth to his with urgency as she reached for the belt on his trousers.

She moaned when he bit down on her lower lip, enjoying the sweet pain. As he sucked the air out of her lungs, her fingers trailed into the depths to find his hardness that throbbed for her. She gave him a gentle squeeze and felt his lips shudder against hers.

He growled deep inside when she started pumping him with her hand as the other hand roamed his body that was like a gift from the gods— beautifully ripped and strong.

She continued to pleasure him with her hand, and she knew he was on the edge when he let go of her mouth to bury his face into her neck. She gasped when she felt the tug on her hips as he tore away her panties and pushed her hand away from his shaft.

As if she anticipated his next move, she went on her toes as he lifted her hips to him, driving his shaft into her with a primitive need. She let out a cry of pleasure when he hit home and built up the rhythm of their encounter.

She felt wave after wave of deep desire burning through her as he built up her peak, and when she felt her release grip her, she cried out his name, shuddering as the pleasure surmounted to a level she had never experienced before.

He continued to drive in and out of her, holding her to him as they both caught their breath.

“Baby… did I hurt you?”

She kissed him on his bare chest. “That was amazing.”

“I got carried away. I should have been…” She moved her lips over his and swallowed his words.

“We didn’t get to spend time together the past few days, so this is what I wanted.” She continued to kiss him.

“I want you so badly, I want to take you all over again,” he growled, holding her to him.

“How about you give me a bath and then we…” She paused like she was thinking of something.

“Then?”

She looked at the bathtub filled with water and said, “This looks big enough for the two of us.”

“Baby, you make me so hot with your words.” He carried her to the bathtub and lowered her into the water. He shrugged off his shirt and kicked away his pants and slid into the water, pulling her to him.

“Are we good without protection for the next day?” he asked, remembering her cycle.

“Yes, nature has us covered for the next couple of days.”

His eyes darkened with desire and blazed with hunger.

“I want you in the raw all night, baby.”

“I want you.” Akshara smiled and closed her eyes, giving into her need to satisfy his desires and her wants as her heart pounded in her chest, every beat resonating with the love for the man who held her like she was a precious doll.

Love
Janus

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

72.1K 3.3K 27
Fanfiction on ABHIRA... Adapted
Teach Me! Da Rithika0003

Narrativa generale

30.2K 1.7K 22
Abhimanyu Birla is a very strict professor but Akshara Oberoi loves to break every rule. How is their life going to be???
708K 9.4K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...
306K 15.6K 57
Abhimanyu Birla. Nope! Scratch that. Abhimanyu, dangerously handsome, no nonsense attitude, straight to the point, Birla. Yup! That's him. The CEO of...