LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

39

529 17 12
By Ruby160196

"Mino oppa"

Chaelisoo was surprised by his visit.All bowed to him and he return it with his charming smile .

" What are you guys talking about "

He put down pasta made by him in the table and chaelisoo squeled and ran to table .Mino shook his head without any surprise.

"We are talking about them"

Lisa dragged him to jennie's room and the sight infront of him made him surprised,happy,tensed&confused at same time .

" Are they -

He got cut by jisoo .

"No oppa , it's just tae loves jendeukie.But she has no idea about .you know her ,she is has such a sexy brain but at same time dumb about romance and stuffs ."

Mino but put on a disagreed face . Rosè understood his inner turmoil.

" Oppa , I know what you are thinking.Dont worry about fans reaction, Our main focus is wifey.She is always happy and felt safe whenever tae oppa is with her .I have been observing them ,And in my conclusion he is hopelessly in love with her.He love her, care for her and mainly treats her right .Isn't it what we all want, see her gummy smile always .She smile ear to ear when tae oppa is with her"

Lisoo surprised that rosè always been so overprotective towards Jennie ,she was always afraid of the fact that jennie's fragile heart and how she survive hates .So rosè was always been observing her,her happiness,her comfort.And Mino also nodded  satisfyed with her explanation,if rosè is saying it ,it will be always with hundred percentage truth .

" What about her,what about that chubby cheeks ? Do she feel the same as Taehyung "

That question startled them .But Suga smiled and said

" She loves him , but afraid to show it because of her phobia of her love will leave her like  father done to mom "

Mino raised his eyebrows at the statement.Suga understood his questioning gaze .

" I know it because,I am her brother and I know what happened between mom and "

He sadly sigh .Mino came forward and smiled and put his hand on shoulder.

" Now i know why you both look so similar.I always been wonderd,how can both of you have same features and habits . Actually i am not surprised. "

All smile at him .Mino look towards chaelisoo and they nodded to him to sign him that they knew about it .

" Anyways, when she wake up give her icecream that i kept in freezer "

She nodded with a big smile .Mino patted chaelisoo's head and smiled towards BTS and went from there.

" He is her real bestie .The way he care , he treat her makes me envy .They both are lucky to have best bestie in the world "

Jimin smiled and he felt jealous of minne bond .

" They both are sleeping,let's not disturb them "

Namjoon said and all nodded and went from there .Tae opened his eyes and look towards jen with a boxy grin and kiss her forehead and whispered

" I am not waiting more,this year i will confess ,love"

*______________*

Days passed , all are coming to normal . Taennie become more close . Thier bond become more strong day by day .

All this days all were in relief but thier relief was not long lived .One day Jennie encounter her stalker .This time he tried to force her . Jennie fought back .Hearing her shouts , chaelisoo,winner ,ikon came running to witness the dreadful sight of some masked man trying to force on her .All were shocked Mino and hanbin grabbed the man and thrashed him in the floor .jisoo already called namjoon and BTS rush to YG .All staffs was perplexed,so winner and ikon dragged him to pratice room where no staff present.when they dropped the stalker in practice room ,BTS reached there .V and Suga ran to Jennie , but she showed her hand and stopped them .

" Who are you , huh?"

She took of his mask only to startle and loose her balance .V catch her holding tight in his chest .

" Oppa "

All black pink members was rooted in thier places .Mino shouted and gave him another slap ,winner try to grab Mino to calm him down .V slowly passed her to Suga and he hugged her , Jennie hug him back .V walked to stalker like a animal walk towards his prey.

" How dare you ? How dare you to keep you nasty eyes on her for years ? Aren't you like her elder brother that she always talk ? Aren't you supposed to see her as your sister ?How could you keep a dirty eye on her this much years "

V didn't pay attention to namjoon's warning, he beat the stalker and within one slap stalker was on the floor .V was about to kill him but Jennie ran and backhug him .He become calm in a instant ,all BTS was in shock because it's not easy to calm him down .

" Tae tae please ,don't hurt yourself.That man is not worth "

V hummed and nodded .He bring her to front and hug her tight by holding her waist .And she wrapped her hands around his torso .This scene pained two souls in that room but they didn't made it in thier face .V grabbed her hand and lead her to her dorm without asking anyone.Jisoo didn't bother them .She walked towards the stalker ,in that time cl also reach with an angry face .

" You , how could you ? She always called you and respected you but you just , yuck "

Jisoo shooked her head in disappointment .BTS went out with chaelisoo.They felt sad and angry that bp is not even safe in thier own company .Cl gave him a big slap that echoed all over the place .she can't even look at this man without disgust.she walked out after warning winner to complaint to YG and make this stalker suffer for his deeds .

" Whatever you all did , I don't care .I just want her .She should be mine .I looked after her .I admired her .she is mine "

Mino grabbed him and went to YG 's office and throw him to ground infront of YG .

" What happened?"

YG look at Mino .And he explained everything.

" But i can't throw him out"

Hanbin scoffed .Mino smirked and said .

" You should or else when someone came to hear knowing this .he will give you real medicine.you know that , he will do anything for her "

All smirked and YG gulp thinking about possibilities. YG called police and they took the stalker from there .but he kept on saying ,Jennie is his and all .Mino rushed to her dorm to make sure she is fine .

" Sweet heart , i will be back "

Her phone dinged and v was afraid.How could he message from police station.

*____________*

Hey loves ❤️,

Hope u like it.

Who would be that stalker,any guesses?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 3.7K 41
In which Jennie gets trapped in a fairytale where Taehyung is the prince. Will she get out? Or find herself falling in love in the process? ↱ Do...
157K 7.4K 33
taehyung, the boy with the kindest heart, got a letter from a stranger. "dear you," he is finding out who this girl is and what happened to her. why...
167K 10.4K 91
Completed ________ "This is our story. Reality? What is our reality?" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁...
294K 8.1K 30
➴Taennie AU in which, the criminal spots his love for the first time in a crowded ballroom. sharing more than just secret glances with her. ⤷ Romance...