The mafia and his lost queen

By perfectmafiaboss

Sophia is a penurious, troubled girl fighting her inner demons and caging monsters, trying to run away from h... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The mafia and his lost queen
Note
IMPORTANT NOTE
A short excerpt for Everleigh Romanno
IMPORTANT NOTE
Happy new year Sashtians!!!!!!
AMAZON PUBLICATION FOR TMAHLQ
TMAHLQ IS LIVE ON AMAZON!!!!
I miss you🥺
FUNNY SNIPPET FROM TMAHLQ PART II
TMAHLQ PART II
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER FOR FREE!
A SNEAK PEEK FROM TMAHLQ BOOK II
A grave issue
NEW BOOK IS UP FOR FREE!
TMAHLQ PART II IS LIVE ON AMAZON
TMAHLQ PART II IS ALL LIVE!
TMAHLQ PART III excerpt
Statistics
Funny excerpt from TMAHLQ PART III
Poor Massimo, Savage Ashton
Some hilarious scenes from TMAHLQ
Poor Massimo- funny scene
Chapter 39 of TMAHLQ PART III
TMAHLQ ENTIRE SERIES UPDATE
NEW MAFIA BOOK?
Hospital Rush
Valentine's
Enough is fucking enough!
Ashton - mafia war
ASHTON COMING LIVE TO YOUR SCREENS!!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TMAHLQ

2.7K 26 12
By perfectmafiaboss

I started writing TMAHLQ in March 2020, and it has been one of the best journey's so far. From Ashton's non-stop kills without a heartbeat to him whispering sweet nothings to his Angel as he playfully calls her his pigeon, it has been one hell of a ride. From seeing Massimo's goofy side to Emma's playful one to seeing Ella act like a mother of the whole group with Ashton ready to strangle all leaving just his girl alone? I have loved this journey.

And I am so thankful to God and all those people who enjoyed this journey alongside me, giving me the courage to finally hit Amazon. TMAHLQ has 7 parts and then a finale book comes out, which is the WAR BOOK. The war book will be holding a lot of emotions, a lot of fights, mainly mafia content with, obviously, romance, sadness, grief and despair alongside. All ingredients to a good book. But I am still glad to have made it this far.

The announcement is.......... I HAVE A SERIE'S NAME FOR, "The Mafia And His Lost Queen." Yesssss, the way I have my Twisted Series going on which is enemies to lovers, hate to love, similarly my mafia collection, ONLY comprising of Ashton and Sophia, have a whole series name. It's, "THE SPILT BLOOD SERIES." The Spilt Blood Series consists of 7 parts of TMAHLQ and the final war book.

I am extremely happy and grateful to have done this and for sure, I wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you once again for supporting me through thick and thin. This means the entire world to me. Hoping 2023 brings in more joy and definitely......... more books to release and write. Enjoy.

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: anachaudhry123

Insta: authora.zchaudhry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 5.5K 25
Lucy, Levy, Romeo, Kagura, Kinana, Yukino and Mirajane have no idea what kind of hell that has been released. Will they be able to escape All charac...
1.7M 69.9K 83
While falling in love with a drug kingpin, Tikera must prove she can survive in his dangerous world - and convince him their relationship is worth fi...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
32K 525 11
First story hope you all enjoy. (Events after Chapter 187 or Hayasaka/School Trip Arc) A mysterious package appeared before the student council. When...