𝐃͓̽𝐀͓̽𝐑͓̽𝐊͓̽𝐍͓̽𝐄͓̽𝐒͓̽�...

By BlightySweet

❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW F... More

BONUS BOOK!
CASTING
Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 4: Woe What a Night
Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe
Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe

1.2K 49 1
By BlightySweet

...
Wednesday placed down a jar of honey, she sighed. "I harvested hive number three. The bees miss you, Eugene." Wednesday said as you stepped in.

"We all do." You said, walking next to her. Thing walked out, tapping. "Thank you, Thing." You said, "thanks for keeping an eye on him." Wednesday thanked.

"Any updates?" She asked, Thing shook, you sighed. "He didn't deserve this." You said, looking at the poor boy. He was such an innocent soul.

"If I didn't go with Tyler, this wouldn't have happened." You said, holding in your tears. "Why did you go without us?" Wednesday asked, looking at him. Suddenly someone touched on your shoulders, you jumped.

"Holy— oh, hello." You said, looking at two unknown woman. "We didn't mean to startle you two, dears." "You must be Y/n and Wednesday." You looked at the two, still quite shocked.

"Eugene's moms. Sue and Janet." They introduced. You nodded your head as a hello. "You two were all he could talk about lately. He was so happy you both joined the Hummers." You smiled, it feels...nice that someone actually likes to talk about you.

"Eugene hasn't had the easiest time fitting in at Nevermore." "He was so excited to finally make a real friend." You smiled sadly, "well we brought him some honey." She said, you nodded. She tried to step away with you but they both blocked the path.

"Eugene loves those dang bees like they're his kids. His fuzzy-buzzy babies." They both stepped to him, "he's gonna be okay, right?" "We should go." Wednesday said, dragging you out the room.

You sighed, inhaling as you walked. You felt guilty, but you tried to think that you tried your best.

...
You both stepped back to the Crackstone statue, the one Thibg melted. You both looked at it, as you heard footsteps.

You saw your Mother with Wednesday's they both held a rose as they stepped together.

"Oh, Great." You mumbled. You both quickly followed the two, they seem to be going into a graveyard. They both stood in front of a grave, their arms together.

They both ripped the rose petals apart, throwing away the rest as they threw the petals behind. They stepped away afterwards.

You and Wednesday saw as you both quickly walked up to the grave, which it said GARRETT GATES.

...
You were back to Nevermore, yay. It was time for food, which your parents grabs some, "do you want to eat anything, dear?" Your mother asked, "no thank you. I'm not hungry." You said, after finding out the truth, and many lies your parents hid from you, do they really expect you to forgive them immediately?

You stepped away, walking to Wednesday. "This is sick, I don't want to be around my parents." You said, annoyed. "You aren't alone." She said, you sighed. "I wonder how Enid is doing though. She has pretty tough parents." You said, frowning.

The two families sat, you sat with Wednesday and Pugsley. He sweet, but pretty weak, you once met him when you were young, he seem to be close with you and admired you when he was quite young.

The doors opened, you saw the Sheriff coming in. You touched Wednesday arm, "the Sheriff is here." You whispered to her, she turned to the man.

"Gomez Addams," he shouted, walking to both of your families. He stood up and so did your parents.

"How can I help you, Sheriff?" He asked, you stood up along with Wednesday. You looked at them with a frown. "You're under arrest for the murder of Garrett Gates. You have the right to remind silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." He said, cuffing Gomez.

"Dad?" Pugsley said sadly, you put a hand on his shoulder. Gomez turned back to your families, but the Sheriff made him face forward and continued walking, "you have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you." You looked with a frown.

You rubbed Pugsley shoulder as Wednesday looked at Morticia. A tear dropped down as your parents held each other with sadness.

...
You both sat in front of a window. You played with your bracelet lock as you sat. "You alright?" Wednesday asked, not turning to you. "I'm fine. I should be asking you though." You said, turning to her.

"Don't worry about me." She said, as Gomez walked out, the cop sat him down, unlocking his cuffs.

Thing clawed up the table, he climbed up the window. Opening his palm as Gomez placed his on the other side, Thing slipped down slowly.

"My little tormenta, how's your mother?" He asked, "Devastated. She hates you in orange." She said, Gomez looked at his outfit.

"We caught our mothers laying a rose on a grave earlier today. The headstone read "Garrett Gates." The very boy you've been arrested for murdering and Y/n's father for once being a suspect in the past but all charges was dropped. Care to explain?" Wednesday questioned, you frowned, looking at him.

"Garret was infatuated with your mother. He mistook her kindness for interest. His infatuation turned into obsession, and he started stalking her." He started.

"Why didn't you call the police?" Wednesday questioned, looking at him.

"We tried." He explained, "but his family were the oldest and richest in Jericho. No one believed us." He reasoned.

"Garrett's father, an outcast-hating bigot, was furious that your mother had accused his only son. It all came to a head the night of the Rave'N Dance." He zoned out, thinking of the memory.

"Your mother and I stepped out to catch our breath." He said, "and that's when I saw him. He had broken into the school. His twisted love for your mother had made him insane. His eyes bore into me, brimming with murderous intent." He mentioned, you looked, trying to understand the situation.

"My life flashed before my eyes. Driven by jealousy and hate, Garrett was unstoppable." He said, "Y/n's parents were alarmed with your mother," He caught your attention by the mention of your parents.

"They both stepped into the scene, trying to stop him. Not only did your father got hurt, your mother was also almost stabbed." He explained to you, you eyes widen.

"When I saw the sword, my survival instincts kicked in." He said, "your father was almost punched to death, and to save him, I stabbed him." He explained.

"It was a terrible accident. But your father couldn't stand by, so he tried to take the blame." He said, you breathe shakily.

Your parents almost died, your father was accused. "Thank you for being honest and telling me the truth, Mr. Addams." You said, forcing a smile.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a better father, and I'm sorry for hiding the truth." "Can we please do without the overt display of emotion?" Wednesday questioned.

"I know they make you feel uncomfortable." He said, understanding.

"How many fathers hand their daughter a fencing blade when she's five?"

"Your saber strokes were an essay in perfection."

"Or teach her how to swim with sharks?"

"They found you as cold-blooded as I do."

"The right way to flay a rattlesnake?"

"They really taste like chicken when prepared properly."

"The point is, you taught me how to be strong and independent. How to navigate myself in a world full of treachery and prejudice. You are the reason I understand how imperative it is that I never lose sight of myself." Wednesday said, wow this is probably the most unrealistic thing that's ever said by her.

"So as far as fatherhood goes, I would say you've been more than adequate." She said.

"That's true, when I first stepped into your house, you immediately warm up to me. You taught me a lot of stuff that I probably never would learn from my family." You said, smiling.

"I do admire you a lot, Mr. Addams." You said, he smiled emotionally. "Gracias, Wednesday and Y/n."

You two looked at each other, you pointed at the door with your head as she nodded.

...
"We need to talk." Wednesday said, standing at the doorway with Y/n, looking at the Sheriff.

"How the hell did you two get in?" He questioned. "Bernice? Bernice!" "Bernice" you mocked him, he looked you.

"The Bernice! You are looking and shouting for, may or may not have received a call that her tabby cat, Swifty is being held for ransom." You said, stepping in front of his desk.

"My father did not kill Garrett Gates." Wednesday said.

"Well, I have his signed confession, and he identified the saber he used to do it. Both of which I'm about to deliver the District Attorney." "Didn't you find the timing convenient? Wednesday asked.

"The coroner kills himself out of remorse for a decades-old murder case the very weekend my father and Y/n's father, your prime suspect and once was your prime suspect, designed to return to town." She said, your crossed your arms.

"All I see is a guilty man who's finally going to pay for his crime, and also used another man to cover himself. And cuffing him myself, oh, that was the icing on the cake." You sighed.

"How are you failing to see that someone is desperately trying to derail my investigation? Wednesday found the monster's cave, and I gave you the DNA evidence. Did you even test it?" You asked.

"This may come as a shock, but the world doesn't revolve around you, Addams and L/n." He sat down, "here, DNA results." He said, putting the file on the table.

"No match. Inconclusive." "So you truly believe this is all some coincidence? Whoever hurt Eugene also murdered the corner."

"Unfortunately, someone sabotaged the security camera in the morgue so we don't know what happened. They stuck bubblegum on the lens." He said, "Black bubblegum." He pointed out.

"Maybe I should run DNA on that?" "Someone is trying to throw us off our game. This is all a distraction." "No, this is about justice being served. Garrett Gates's family deserves closure, even if none of them are around to take comfort in it."

You raised a brow, "what happened to them?" "His mother hang himself in the backyard. His father drank himself to an early grave. Even his little sister didn't escape." He said.

"She was orphaned, sent overseas, ended up drowning. Every last one of them's gone. Your father doesn't just have Garrett's blood on his hands, he's got the whole damn family's." He said, sitting back down.

Fuck.

...
You and Wednesday stepped to where Pugsley was sitting, he must be heartbroken.

"Go away." He said, shakily. "You forgot your fishing gear." Wednesday said as she sets it down, you both took a seat.

"Stop trying to be nice. It doesn't suit you." He said, you smiled at the two siblings.

"Your father packed your favourite bait." You said, he took a look at the bag, he smiled.

He grabbed out a grenade, frowning a little as he placed the bag down. "What'll happen to him now?" "Well, he's confessed, so there won't be a trial. After he's sentenced, he'll he sent to a state penitentiary, where he'll lose his mind being separated from Mother." She explained, reasonable.

"Did you know they haven't spent a night apart since they tied the knot?" She asked you two, "no wonder are friends." You said, shrugging.

"I always thought I'd be the first one in the family behind bars." "Lurch and I had a bet going." They talked.

"Come on. Let's see if the fish are biting." Wednesday said, he pulled the pin of the grenade as he throws it into the water.

It exploded as you watched in amazed. "That's quite a catch." She said, "damn, I should catch fish like this from now on." You said, looking.

"I'm gonna miss him, Wednesday, Y/n." He said, sadly. "It's not over yet." Wednesday said, "we know he's innocent." You said, looking at him.

"Well, If anyone can figure out who really committed the crime...it's you both. You both have to find out the truth and free dad." "Well, until that happens, we all know mother will be failing apart." Wednesday said.

"Which means, we have to be strong." "And by we, we mean you" Wednesday said. "Give me one of those, I wanna test it out." You said, holding your hand out, Pugsley reached into the bag as he hands you a grenade. "Thank you." You said.

You pulled the pin as you throw the grenade. You smiled as it exploded, feeling the fun. Wednesday smirked at you, she likes seeing you smile.

She quickly turned away, "where is mother anyway?" She asked Pugsley. "She said she wanted to be alone. Somewhere where no one would find her."

"Except us." You said, and Wednesday immediately thought of one place, and one place only.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 442 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
11.3K 346 8
Taking place the following year after the Hyde was caught and Laurel had been dealt with. A new student is brought to the school, after he was found...
103K 3.1K 12
(This is going to follow every episode in the new Wednesday series on Netflix.) Xavier isn't going to have an interest in Wednesday but instead with...
433K 18.8K 67
New cover is courtesy of the wonderful @Aikon_MJ5 Apparently this story has been"Hand picked by Wattpad ambassadors for top 3 Netflix stories"...