Wrestling Imagines; VOL 3

By inagetawaycarxo

IMAGINES, PREFERENCES, HEADCANONS, SMUT, ASGT, FLUFF, ETC! More

intro
NSFW ALPHABET w/ Dean Ambrose + Jon Moxley
Dating Paige Would Include
Paige Proposing To You
Drunk In Love | Buddy Murphy [Matthews] *NSFW*
Unbearable Pain | Kyle O'Reilly
โ“โ”โ‰๏ธ
Misunderstanding | Aj Styles
"Are you sure babygirl? once i start i don't think i'm able to stop" w/ R.R
Aftermath Of Lethal Lust Hc
Through The Darkness
Christmas Magic | Roman Reigns
Christmas Proposal Hc w/ Kyle O'Reilly
Yandere!Heel!Roman Falling For A Taken!Darling!Reader
REQUESTS/ AEW REQUESTS ARE OPEN [updated wrestlers list]
Yandere!Heel!Roman; Being Jealousy + Possessive
I'm The Present -Heel!Becky *NSFW*
Roman Reigns Concept [1]
interrupting your reading with a Authors note
EDGE/ JEY / ROMAN GIF IMAGINE
Yandere!Heel!Roman Reacting To Your Ring Gear
MOB!BOSS!Roman Reigns x MOB!BOSS!Reader x MOB!BOSS!Edge HC
๐Ÿ’Ÿvday requests๐Ÿ’Ÿ[CLOSED AS OFF 2ND OF FEB]
vday request announcement!
Office Romance w/ Seth Rollins
You're On Your Own, Kid โช Roman Reigns โซ
Diesel Is Desire โช MOB!BOSS!ROMAN โซ
The Protector โช Solo Sikoa โซ
Yandere!Roman Fake Crying To Get His Darling To Stay After She Breaks Up w/ Him
Why Yandere!Roman Fell For His Darling/or/ The Moment He Realized
Nerve Wrecking | Jey Uso

Sex (With My Ex) โช EDGEโซ *NSFW*

1.3K 22 3
By inagetawaycarxo

❄PAIRINGS: Edge x F!Reader

❄FEATURING: Y/n, Edge.

— SYNOPSIS: Y/n finds herself sleeping with her ex, and now she is a mess, obsessed, and brokenhearted, she is back where she started.

— WARNINGS: errors I missed, smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], oral [both receiving], sex with the ex, heartbreaks, flings, angst, but angst with smut (smangst), dom!edge, rough sex, teasing, foreplay, swearing.

— w/c: 2412

— AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you so much, amore. I hope you like it! I kind of changed the plot from what I told you I was going to do. 💜

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

His kisses were searing hot. His hands grasped onto your waist tightly, as he pressed his body flush against your body. Your hands gripping his face tightly. Neither of you cared if it left bruises.

To intoxicated. Too drunk on each other's touch to realize the repercussions of the actions both of you were making.

It has only been two months since Edge and you broke up, and here you were about to have sex with him.

You knew you should have left immediately after running into him. you should have said no to drinks with him, then you wouldn't have ended up in his arms. In his apartment. He was an ex for a reason, but your mind was fuzzy with all the alcohol you consumed.

All you could think about was him, his lips against yours, his touch.

You weren't sure who was the first one to kiss who, but here Edge and you were in his apartment in a heated make-out session. Tearing each other's clothes, till you were left in your lingerie and he was left in his boxers.

Edge moved forward making you move backward. Till the back of your knees hit the edge of the mattress. Edge pushed you back, making you fall onto the mattress. Edge fell on top of you. His body was pressed against yours. Deepening the kiss.

His tongue slipped into your mouth. Your tongue fought his for dominance. He won. Edge grinded his growing bulge against your covered heat. Making you moan into the kiss.

Edge broke the kiss. Pulling his lips away from yours. Both of you breathing heavily. Lips were swollen from the heavy make-out session.

His hazel green eyes were dark with lust as he stared deeply into your [eye colour] eyes.

His hands left your waist, grabbing a hold of your jawline. His thumbs gently caressed your cheeks. His stare was a mixture of lust and admiration. Making your heart melt.

"God I missed you," He gasped out. Before you could utter a single word, he spoke again.

"You are even more beautiful than the last time I saw you," He spoke. He rested his forehead against your forehead. Eyes fluttered closed as his lips pressed against yours softly. His lips pulled away from yours.

"I'm going to show you how much I missed you," He spoke.

His lips pressed against your neck, leaving hot searing kisses down your neck. His hands slipped away from your jawline and slipped underneath your back. Undoing your bra, he slipped it off. His rough hands grabbed your boobs, while his lips trailed down to the valley of your breast.

He removed one of his hands and replaced it with his lips. His mouth attached to your nipple sucking harshly, making you gasp. Back arching as your body withered underneath his touch. His other hand massaged your boob. He continued to suck for a while letting out a hum against your nipple. Making you mewl. He slowly removed his mouth from your nipple and repeated the same action to the other again. You only grew more aroused. Grinding against his covered bulge. Which made Edge moan.

He removed his mouth from your boob. Trailing his lips down your stomach till he reached the waistband of your panties. You thought he was going to use his fingers to take off your panties, but you were wrong. The little tease decided to use his teeth to take them off. Tugging them down with his teeth, all the while looking at you. You looked down at him with lust-blown eyes. Making Edge smirk.

He kept eye contact with you as he pulled your panties down to your ankles. Your feet went down making it easier for Edge to slip them off. He let go of them. Making them fall in front of him.

His lips attached to your ankle. Trailing heated kisses up your leg till he reached your inner thigh. His eyes were still locked with yours. As you mewled. He smirked against your skin. His gaze left yours to look at your glistening heat. He felt himself strain against his boxers. Edge sucked in a breath. Suppressing a moan. God, he missed this pussy.

Edge's lips trailed toward your wet heat. His lips pressed against your heat. Making you let out a moan. Edge moaned against your heat. Making you moan louder. Grinding against his mouth.

Edge's hands grabbed a hold of your hips. Pinning them against the mattress. As he sucked hard. His tongue darts out every once in a while to slip in between your folds. His eyes were locked onto your face. Your head was titled back. Your hands gripping the bedsheets tightly, as he sucked.

He missed this sight. Sure he had sex with another woman after the both of you went separate ways. But she couldn't compare to you, so after that, he just had to masturbate to get himself off. Running into you was a miracle. Being apart from you for two months was torture. He regretted breaking things off with you because he couldn't commit, being away from you for two months changed his perspective of the relationship he had with you. He told you it would never be serious and that it was just a fling.

Edge's right hand left your hip. His right hand rested on the lower part of your torso. His thumb touches your clit. He rubbed his thumb roughly and fast against your clit as he continued to suck.

Moaning onto against your heat. The vibrations make you moan. His tongue darted out and plunged into your hole. Your toes curled as a white blinding sensation took over your body.

Your hands left the bedsheets, gripping his head instead. Holding his head in place. Pushing his head closer to your heat. His nose pressing into your heat. Edge's erection throbbed.

Your orgasm took over you intensely. Moaning Edge's name loudly as you orgasm. Fingers gripping his short hair. Edge felt precum leak out of his cock, as you came in his mouth.

Edge continued to eat you out after you came. Swallowing your cum. He grabbed a hold of your left hand. Untangling it you're his hair, while his lips trailed up your stomach. Your breathing was heavy as you came down from your high.

He slipped your hand underneath his boxers. A gasp escaped your lips as he wrapped your hand around his throbbing cock. Edge pressed his forehead against yours. His other hand gripping underneath your chin. His eyes staring into your eyes.

"This is what effect you have on me," He growled out. You let out a mewl. Edge's lips pressed against yours harshly.

You slowly stroked his throbbing cock. Using his precum as a lubricant. While his kisses got aggressive.

You quickly flipped him over onto his back. Your hand gripping his cock a bit harder, making Edge bite your lower lip. You pulled your lips away from his trailing your lips down his neck. Edge's hands grabbed your waist, as your lips made their way down his stomach, hand still stroking his throbbing shaft.

Your lips stopped above the waistband of his boxers. With your hand underneath his boxers, it was easier to take the waistband of his boxers in between your teeth. Just like how he tugged your panties down you tugged his boxers down to his ankles. Edge watched you with lust-blown eyes. Your hand let go of his cock while doing this.

"Fuck," Edge moaned out. His chest fell up and down, as you tugged it off his ankles.

His throbbing erection stood up. Precum leaked from his tip. Your tongue darted out of your mouth to lick your lower lip as you stared at his throbbing erection.

You could tell Edge was getting impatient, but you wanted him to beg for your mouth. Teasingly you pressed your lips against his ankle, then trailed your lips up his leg to his thigh at a slow pace. Edge withered at your touch. Making you smirk.

"Please, y/n, I need you to suck it," He begged. As soon as you got to his balls.

You pulled away from him to look at him. He looked sexually frustrated and desperate.

You were about to say something smug, when his hands gripped your hair tightly, making your mouth fall open into an o shape. Gasping at the action. Edge guided your mouth to his erection. His other hand grabbed his shaft. He roughly thrust his throbbing cock into your mouth. Your lips immediately wrapped around his cock, making him moan. He hit the back of your throat making you let out a gag. Edge held you there, as he looked at you. While you looked at him. tears collecting in your eyes. His thumb quickly wiped them away.

"Teasing me isn't a good idea princess, now suck it," He growled. Making you let out a whimper. His grip on your hair loosened. Your left hand grabbed his hip while your right hand went to grab his shaft when you pulled him out of your mouth, then wrapped your lips around his tip. Tongue swirling around his tip, then slowly taking him into your mouth.

"No one can do it like you can, princess," Edge moaned, trying to keep his eyes open to watch you suck him. after all it's been two months, and now that he has the real thing he wants to savor it.

"Fuck, it feels so good, your mouth is always amazing, though your pussy is better," He moaned out. Eyes fluttered closed as you bobbed your head up and down. Your eyes locked onto his face. You let go of his shaft, your hand going to his balls. Massaging his balls as you bob your head up and down his cock.

Your pace got faster. Edge's grip on your hair got tighter.

His mind must have slipped into a daydream of him fucking your pussy with his cock, because he started to thrust into your mouth at a rough and fast past. Hitting your uvula. Which made your eyes water with tears. Gaging every time he hit the back of your throat. Your other hand let go of his balls, going to his hips. Trying to pry him off of you to no avail.

He must have noticed what he was doing because his thrusting stopped. Eyes opening.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth I want to paint those walls of your pussy," He growled, yanking you off of his cock with a pop. He had a crazed look in his lust-filled eyes.

In one swift motion, he had you on your back, taking your breath away. You stared up at him in surprise. Your mouth opened to form words but a moan escaped instead as Edge entered you roughly.

"FUCK," Edge moaned out. He pressed his body against yours. His hand grabbed your jawline roughly while his other hand grabbed the top of your head. Keeping it in place. He pressed his face against the side of your face.

"You have no idea how hard it is to cum without you, I tried to fuck someone after you, but I couldn't cum, she isn't you, and my hands well they don't do justice," He groaned against your jawline.

You felt a chill run through your body at his word. It kind of hurt that he fucked someone after you. Sure you had sex with multiple men just to get him out of your mind, but hearing that he had sex with another woman hurt you.

Edge continued to fuck you roughly. Pressing kisses against the side of your face. Your legs wrapped around his waist. Hands gripping his back.

"We were made for each other," Edge moaned against your skin.

Your body was blinded with pleasure. Toes curling.

"You feel so good around my cock," He moaned, as your walls tightened around his cock.

With every thrust, your walls tightened around his cock. Edge could feel himself getting closer to coming but he needed you to come again. Your boobs were pressed flush against his chest.

His thrust got harder and faster. More intense. His hips hit yours. Maybe it was the time the two of you spent apart. The longing of being apart and wanting to feel one another again.

You could feel a familiar sensation forming in the pit of your stomach. Eyes squeezed shut. Toes turning. Fingers digging into his skin. Toes turning white. Vision blurring.

Edge continued to fuck you roughly.

You weren't sure if it was the longing feeling of finally having him inside of you, but you squirted around him. His hand let go of the side of your face, grabbing your waist instead and pressing it against the mattress, using all his strength to still be inside of you.

"Fuck," He repeated. That was Edge's undoing. His cock convulsed inside of you. with one sharp thrust and a whimper from you, he came inside of you. Painting your walls white with his cum.

Moaning your name against the side of your face. You mewled at the feeling of his cum inside of you. Still coming down from your intense orgasm.

His breathing was heavy against your skin. You tried to catch your breath. Vision slowly coming back. Instead of pulling out of you, he was still inside of you. He moved slightly, so he could wrap his arm around you. You let out a whimper.

"It's okay princess," He spoke in a soothing voice. Kissing the top of your head.

"I missed you," He gasped out. His fingers caressing your side. He pressed kisses against the top of your head repeatedly.

You didn't respond. He assumed you were still recovering, but that was far from it.

As you lay there beside him, chest rising up and down, his arm around you, you realized how much of a mess you were in. You knew you just started something you were trying to get over. You knew if he called you after this you would pick up the phone and you would be back in his bed, obsessing over him, back into the feelings you were trying to get over, after all, he told you he didn't see a future with you, which is why the two of you went separate way. You were only just breaking your heart over again. You were screwed...

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU LOVELIES LIKED IT! 💜

ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE: sO, I WANT TO DO A MOB!BOSS ROMAN X MOB!BOSS!READER X MOB!BOSS!EDGE HC BUT IM NOT SURE IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED? LET ME KNOW! 

Anyways I am off to bed it is 1:22 AM  and I am tired!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
117K 2.9K 65
Now including AEW talent!! These are the chapters from my ongoing Oneshots book over on Archive Of Our Own which you can find under "Just your Wrestl...
242K 2.7K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)