Here Comes Trouble

By ravenclawslove

Trying to live a normal life, Buffy puts her hunting past behind her till Dean Winchester shows up at her col... More

Cast
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
Additional Cast
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
So
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Planning

New Sam story

199 5 6
By ravenclawslove

I have a New Sam story in drafts. It's not a crossover.

Destiny Argent wanted a normal life after her mother died on a mission. Now that she's pregnant, Destiny felt as if something was missing.

Working at a diner, Destiny tried her best to focus on her child. That was till she met the Winchesters.

Sam was shocked when he saw a beautiful girl, but he had to focus on who killed Jessica.

When her friend came to visit, Destiny not the Winchesters were expecting to find Destiny's friend on the ceiling dying the same way.

Now the Winchesters promised to help Destiny protect her child and to protect people from the supernatural.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.3K 135
Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was far from it. The thing that killed her f...
140K 3.6K 25
Rachael grew up with a bunch of hunters. All the kids there either had a family member on a hunt or their parents were killed in a hunt. Rachael'...
717 55 22
has a major crush on Dean but is afraid to tell him because she feels he still sees her as the 14 year old he met 9 years ago. After a hunt gone wron...
30.6K 562 20
Everything begun when (Y/N) was 9 and her parents died on a hunt. Bobby Singer, Family friend, took care of her. He taught her everything about monst...