one

Buffy walked into a room to see two babies in two separate cribs. Buffy was shocked when she saw her mother. "Mom." She said smiling as she saw a familiar face, but she didn't see her.

She heard someone else because of the monitors were squealing causing her to cover her ears. She saw a man after her mother left holding another baby. She heard someone calling Sammy and there was Sam and Dean's mom with her mother.

She turned and saw her mother and Mary. She heard John tell Dean to take her and Sam out as told..
~~~
"Mom!" She called out as she woke up and sighed. Her mother was gone. Grabbing the only picture she had of her mother, Buffy sighed. "What the hell did I see?" She mumbled.

"Buffy! Let's go." She heard.

"Seriously."  She said as she walked out to look at her boyfriend. "I'm not going."

"Oh come on. Get your costume on and let's go." Mark tells her.

Buffy sighed as she got dressed. "Oh look. He picked out a vampire slayer costume."

"Let's go Buffy the vampire slayer."

Buffy rolled her eyes and left with her boyfriend.
~~~
The two were at the bar when Buffy saw someone familiar. "No." She mumbled. "No. No. No."

"What?"

"It's Sam. Please let me go home." She tells him. "I just don't want to be here...."

Sam saw Buffy leaving making him sigh.
~~~
That night she heard a noise next door making her go over to see if their okay. She sighed as she walked over with Mark. "Jessica! Sam! Is everything okay."

Buffy stopped when she saw them. "Buffy. Now we can all talk."

"Fuck." She mumbled as she looked at Mark. "Go talk to Jessica while I see what he wants." When Mark walked away, Buffy looked at the brothers. "What?"

Dean started to explaining. "I'm sorry, but no." She said. "Your father raised me just like you. I'm not going back."

"Buffy..."

"Dean, I wanted a normal life." She replies. "I'm finally getting that."

"We need you." Dean tells her.

Buffy smiled as she walked away. Sam looked at Dean who wanted him to get Buffy's help. "Buffy, I need your help." He tells her making her look at him.

"I wanted a normal life away from hunting, but it looks like I have to help you." She says and looks at Dean. "What the hell was he hunting?"
~~~
Buffy smiled as she saw all the weapons till Dean showed them what John was hunting. "How long has he been gone?" She asked.

"Three days." Dean replies. "He also left a voicemail."

Buffy closed her eyes as she was wondered what he was after till she heard a woman whispering. "I can never go home."

"Never go home." Sam said making Buffy look at him.

"It's been two years since I haven't ask you two for anything."

Buffy rolled her eyes as she looked at Dean. "I have a life now." She said. "I'm happy even though Mark isn't the one, but I have no hunting to worry about."

Dean and Sam looked at Buffy. She sighed knowing she has no way out of this.
~~~
Buffy was packing when Mark walked in. "Where are you going?"

"I have to help them."

"Is this over Sam?" Buffy stopped and looked at him.

"What?" She asked.

"You hardly do anything with me. You're always with Sam. It's been like that since we met." Buffy didn't say a word. "Buffy, he's with Jessica. I think it's time for you to move on."