Write to Me (bl) Student/Teac...

Galing kay Hidden_In_Ink

Kyle just turned sixteen. When he was out at lunch, he met Matt. They instantly hit it off. But not everythin... Higit pa

Prologue
New Beginnings
Remember Me
Gravity
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Guess What!

Happy Birthday to Me

18.8K 483 252
Galing kay Hidden_In_Ink

I walked into school with a smile on my face. All I have to do is grab my work from my teachers and leave the school. Today is my birthday. Every year my parents my sister and I out on our birthdays. We spend they day together and then we get the night to ourselves.

I walk from class to class, collecting my assignments. People stopped me to wish me a happy birthday. When I finished I met up with Mia at her locker.

"Are you ready to leave yet?" I said, mentally screaming at her to hurry.

"Yes Kyle. I've been waiting for you to get here." She retorted and shook her head. "Let's go."

We walked to our parents', waiting car. We went into the city to a fancy restaurant. "Mom what are we doing here? We aren't exactly dressed for this kind of place." Mia questioned.

"That's why we brought you guys clothes. They're in the trunk. You can change in the 711." She said. Dad laughed at Mia's face. "We have reservations so we'll meet you in there. Hurry."

Mia and I went around to the trunk and got the bags with our clothes in it. We walked into the store and headed to the bathrooms.

I opened the bag and pulled out black dress pants then a long sleeved gray shirt. My mom must have picked this out. If my dad had, it would have been a disaster. I'm pretty convinced that she dresses him in the morning.

I pulled off my jeans and t-shirt. I put on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I liked it. The grey of the shirt made my blue eyes pop. I messed up my brown hair so it wouldn't look like I was trying too hard. What? I over think things.

I picked up my school clothes and put them in the bag. I opened the door and saw an angry Mia staring at me.

"Could you have taken any longer Kyle? Mom and dad are waiting."

"Okay, okay. I didn't even take that long."

"You were in there for 15 minutes." Oh.

I said nothing. Mia started walking away from me. I noticed her long blue dress. It came all the way down to her feet. It flowed when she walked and sparkled when we got outside. We stopped by the car to throw our bags in it.

Walking into the restaurant, we were greeted by the hostess. She smiled brightly and said, "Good afternoon."

"Hello. Our parents already went to our table. Lewis." Mia said.

"Of course. Right this way please."

"Thank you."

She led us to our table and we sat down, thanking her again.

"You guys look lovely." Mom said.

"Thanks." Mia said. I just smiled. I was too busy staring to speak. On the other side of the building was the most attractive man I had ever seen in my life. I'm pretty sure that I was drooling.

His slightly wavy hair fell on his shoulders. He leaned back in his chair laughing. I imagined the things I could do to him in that chair. My hands gliding across his toned chest as I kiss his neck.

Someone cleared their throat pulling me from my fantasies. I forgot that I was staring..

I focus back on my family. "Sorry what?"

"Is everything okay? You just zoned out." Mom said.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. I just," I pause trying to think of an excuse, "saw something that I wanted to try. It looked really good.'" It wasn't a lie. That guy, whoever he is, is one fine piece of...

"Well look in the menu and see if you can find it. The waitress is on her way over." She said.

As soon as I opened the menu the waitress came and asked for our orders. I just ordered pasta.

All throughout the lunch, I kept staring at him. I didn't even know his name. By the time we got dessert, I felt desperate. I wanted to know him, at least his mane, and I didn't care what it took. But it's not like I could go over to him and say, 'Hey I've been staring at you for the past hour, can I have your number? Oh yeah and while you're at it, why not make the erotic fantasies I've been having real.' Yeah I don't think he would appreciate that.

Or maybe I forgot to mention that I'm not out. My family and friends and everyone else think I'm as straight as they come. That I've just been 'breaking the stereotype of the testosterone filled teenage boy' and waiting for the right girl. That could be a problem.

"I have to pee." I said suddenly feeling too sad to sit there and stare. "I'll be back."

The bathroom was behind me so it was impossible for me to get any closer to him, which only made my mood drop even more.

I rushed to the sink once I had made it to the bathroom. I turned the water on and splashed some in my face.

"Kyle, you can do this." Splash. "Just go back out there and don't look at him." Splash. "He's not even there." Another splash. "He's not there. He's not there. H-"

"I don't think that's going to make anyone disappear." Someone says and I hear the door close.

"Yeah thanks. But a guy can try right?"

"I would like to think that." I grab a paper towel and dry my face. I turn around and open my eyes.

"Oh my god!" There he was. Right there. Like right there. A foot away from me stood the sexiest man I had ever laid eyes on. And I've seen some sexy men.

He chuckled. "Well not the reaction I'd thought, but it works." His chuckle was intoxicating and his smile was even more amazing than I thought it would be. His brown eyes sparkled and drew me in.

I couldn't think of anything to say. What do you say to a hot guy that has to be at least 24? "H-hi." I'm so lame.

He smiled even brighter. "Hi yourself."

He looked me in the eyes for a while and I could feel a blush spread across my face.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Who me?" Of course he means me. No one else is in the bathroom. He laughed.

"Yes you."

"Oh I'm K-Kyle." Crap and now I'm a stuttering mess. He's going to think I'm insane.

"Kyle." He repeats my name. I liked how he said it. "Well Kyle, I saw you staring at me back there and-"

I zoned out after that. He'd seen me staring? Now he's really going to think I'm a freak. He's probably just going to tell me to back off. I mean I don't even know if he's gay or not.

All of a sudden my face was grabbed and warm lips smashed into mine. My eyes widened at..I still don't even know his name. He was actually kissing me. His lips left far too quickly for my liking and I had to hold in a sigh of protest. A moment later his lips were back on me, on my jaw, slowing moving down to my neck. By now I didn't care if I knew the stranger or how slutty this was.

He nibbled on my neck and I lost it. My hands flew to his long hair and tangled themselves pulling him closer.

His hands slid up my shirt and ran over my abs. They continued to move up and his phone rang. Loud.

"Damn." He said under his breath, pulling away from me to get his phone. He answered it. "Yes... I'm coming... No... I'll be out in a minute.... Can't you just let me pee in peace?... Bye."

I stood there awkwardly leaning against the sink waiting for him to say something.

"I'm sorry. They're waiting for me out there."

"Oh ok. Well..." I said quietly cutting off at the end. He took my hand and rolled my sleeve up. Taking a pen out of his pocket, he wrote something on my arm. "That tickles."

He smiled and said, "Stop moving." Then he finished writing. He kissed my hand and started to walk out.

I looked at my arm and saw that he'd written his number there. But still no name.

"Hey wait!" I called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"I-I don't even know your name."

He walked back to me and pulled me to him by me hips. His lips met mine again, but softly this time. He pulled away before I could respond. "It's Matt."

And just like that he was gone. I was so surprised that I didn't even see him leave. That kiss had left me wanting more, so much more. Matt. His name is Matt. It fits him perfectly.

Realizing that I must have been in the bathroom for ten minutes, I quickly fixed my clothes and headed back to my table.

"Hey sorry it took so long. I got distracted." I'm not much of a liar.

"It's ok. It is a nice bathroom." Dad said.

I looked over at his table to find it empty. He had left.

Lunch finished an hour later and soon we were back in our driveway.

"Whose car is that?" I asked referring to the black car. I don't know anything about cars but it looked pretty. There was no one inside so I thought it was a relative or something.

"Well sweetheart, you're sixteen now and we thought..." That's all I needed to know.

"Thank you, thanks, thank you!"

"But there are rules. We need to know where you are, no driving past 11, and no sex in that car!"

"Ok, ok I got it. Can I drive it now?"

"No."

"What?"

"No you can't drive it."

"Why?"

"Because we have more stuff to do before you leave."

"Ok well let's get going." I said in hopes that the faster we start, the faster we'll finish.

Boy was I wrong. We played board games, ate more cake, and even baked cookies. Well they baked and I just watched and ate the dough. Cookie dough is my love.

The whole time, my mind was on Matt. I kept thinking about the bathroom. What would have happened if whoever hadn't called him? I was determined to find out though.

*********

Later that night, after I had barely escaped my family, I sat in my new car. It's amazing having a car of my own. I turned it on and changed the radio station. I hummed along to the radio as I drove to the movie theater just past town where I was supposed to meet Alec and Hanna.

We've always gone there. Everything in town is filled with obnoxious teenagers and whatnot. And the best thing about it is that it plays old movies that have already left the theaters.

Right when I pulled into a parking space the song change to my favorite song. I decided that the two lovebirds could wait for me another 3 minutes. I sang along, the lyrics burning into my soul.

I came to the bridge of the song and something caught my eye. Matt, the Matt from the restaurant was walking to the ticket booth, but he wasn't alone. He was with another man.

I didn't give myself time to think. I ran out of the car and up to the ticket booth just in time to hear what movie he was going to see.

"Hello." The cute guy behind the counter said.

"Hi. I'd like a ticket for Easy A."

"$3." I handed him the money, nodding a thanks when he gave me the ticket.

I turned to walk away from the counter and noticed Matt looking at me.

"Are you following me now?" He asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, you were the one who followed me into the bathroom."

"What bathroom?" Oh I forgot that guy was there.

"Uh well.." I didn't know if I should have told him or not. He could be Matt's boyfriend for all I know. And I could have just been a quickie to him..a quickie gone wrong.

"The bathroom visit that you ruined for me." Matt said. "I was enjoying that," He paused looking at me, "until you had to get in the way."

"How was I supposed to know what you were doing?"

"I told you."

"You said you were peeing, not getting it on with a guy!"

I feel like I should stop this before it goes any farther. I stepped in between the two guys. "Whoa. There is no need for the yelling. You're attracting attention." It was true. People stopped and stared to listen in on their bickering.

"Yeah Tanner. You are causing a scene." Matt said emphasizing the you.

"What me? You were the one who started it."

"Guys stop. Just go see the movie." I said.

"Yes let's."

Finally their bickering was over and we walked into the theater. I ended up sitting with them since I coincidentally chose to watch the same movie as them. My phone vibrated and I took it out trying to be discrete but failing miserably. It was a text from Alec.

Crap! I totally forgot about them. I can't believe I just dropped my friends for a guy. I'll make it up to them somehow. Matt nudged me, whispering something about the movie starting. He smiled then turned his head to the big screen.

******

Slowly I opened my eyes. I sighed into the warmth and then realized that I wasn't in my bed. I wasn't in my room. My room is hot to the point where I have to be naked to get any sleep.

I shot up from the bed, looking around. I didn't recognize anything. What happened before?

I went to go meet Alec and Hanna. Then I ran into Matt and his friend. We sat down and that's it. What else happened?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

794K 24.6K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...
58 8 8
"Actually, me and Orion are dating!" He exclaims. "You are?!" Everyone yells, clearly confused. "We are?" I question, my voice getting drowned out...
285 10 9
Kyle Stratton became the new kid on the block and along with it, came all the pains of moving to a new place. Couple that to the fact that Kyle was a...
225 0 11
Hi everyone!! My name is Aaron! This a story about a boy named Matt. He lives his life as normal as possible. But everything changes as soon as he "d...