Deedar ❀️

By punjabi_kudi

a journey from i don't love you to I love you the most πŸ’• More

characters πŸ’–
1πŸ’–
3πŸ’–
4πŸ’”
5πŸ’”
6πŸ’”
7πŸ’”
8πŸ’”
9❀️
10πŸ’”
11❀️

2πŸ’–

1.1K 125 43
By punjabi_kudi

Acha tu raat ko na ... Taiyaar rahio ... We will sneak out of the hostel ... Mujhe garden ki back side milio raat ko ... Thik hai ... He said casually munching on his food ...

While she choked coughing .... He immediately got up rubbing her back made her drink water ...

Tu pagal hai ... Koi bunk eunk nhi kar rahe hum ... Pakde gye na sidharth ... Warden bohot daategi ... Said Sana ... Worriedly ...

Chup reh ... Wo Hitler ko kuch pata chalega tab wo kuch karegi na meri jaan .... Tu bas mujh par trust kar ... Thik hai ... We will sneak out sache keh raha hu bada maza aayega ...  He giggles ...

Par ...

Naaz yaar tujhe meri kasam ... Ab no more questions khana kha ... His eyes travelled on the clock hanging on the wall ...

He widen his eyes ...

Naaz... Hum late ho gye hai ... Tujhe toh pata hai.. koi bhi agar do minute bhi late ho toh she dont allows them in the class punishment or degi ...

Chl ... Bunk karte hai na ...

Kuch nhi hoga sidharth... Let's face it jo bhi hoga ...

He shrugged if she don't Cates then why would he be the one who cares ...

Walking towards the class room they were about to get in when miss stopped them and looks at them with her cold eyes ...

Why were you both are late ... She asked strict tone ...

And sidharth... My child ... Where Is your physics copy ... It's been two weeks that you were fooling me around ... Said in anger ...

Sidharth steps in the classroom ...

Where are you going ... Yells from behind ...

Copy toh bag main hai na ... He said clearly frustrated

While the other students controlled their giggles ...

Shut up ... She yells ... silence echoed in the class ...

As he walked with the notebook in his hand ... He hands her the notebook ... She opened it ...

Hmmm ... Sana ... Take out your notebook ... Fast ...

Nodding her head she takes out the notebook from her bag ...

Handling her .. teacher matches the handwriting ...

Sana ... Aapko bohot shoq hai dusro ka kaam karne ka .. Sana stood there on the entrance of the door ... Looking down feeling embarassed ...

Answer me she roared ...

He felt pangs in his heart ....

When miss steps back ... And slams both the notebooks on her desk ...

Then took a long steel scale ...

Show your hands ... Said to Sana ...

Sana hesitatedly puts her palms infront of her ...

She took her one hand in her hand ... And twisted it in her hand ... Then opened it ...

And smacked her palm roth that steel scale ..  making her Yelp in pain ...

He too hissed ...

She smacks her palm ... 10 times heartlessly ... And then did the same with her other palm ...

Her hands turned red ... And swollen ... Her eyes were teary ..

Stand outside ..  with hands up the rest of the day ... Spits miss with anger ...

She backs off and stood infront of the blackboard

Sidharth stood there only watching her ...

Sidharth you want to join her ? ... She asked ...

Keeping his head low he heads back to his seat...he knows that If he will head outside ... She will be punished more because of him ...

..................

Maine kaha tha na bunk karte hai .. par tu sunti kaha hai .... Ye dekh ... Apne haathon ko ... He huffs while applying a moisture on her hands ...  He gently caresses her hands ... Which were soft like petals ... But because of him ... Teacher hurted her ...

Sorry ... He looked down at her hands ...

Kuch nhi hai yaar chill kar ...

Chill ki bachi ... Pagal kahi ki. .  akal hai ki nhi ... Aise kon karta hai ... Tu keh. Nhi sakti thi ke maine kaha tha tujhe kaam karne ko ...

Toh ..  kya hota ... Tuje daant padti ...isse acha maine daant khaa Li ...

Tujhe koi farak nhi padta ... He asked amused ...

Nahi ... Meri jagah tu hota ... Meri wajah se ... Main aisa kaise hone de sakti hu .. said Sana absentmindedly

Tu gadhi hi rahegi ... Time dekh ... 10 hai ... Warden abhi upar wale floor main hogi ... Chl chalein ...

He asked excitedly

Kuch hoga toh nhi ... She asked scared and innocently ... Making his heart flutter ...

Main hu na .... Kuch nhi hoga ... Chl ... Naaaa...

Holds her hand still gentle on her palm ... Firstly take a big pillow as avika was sleeping with her friends ... Sana will be alone in her room ...

He took pillows ... Covered it with the duvet from head to toe ...

Tujhe bada experience hai ... She giggles ...

Nhi baba ... Main bhi pehli baar hi sneak karunga ... Chl ...

Ruk na... Ek sec ... She goes in her small wardrobe and took out a small purse which had her savings ... And stupped it in her pocket ...

Abhi chl ... She holds his hand ... They switched off the lights ... And gets out ... Close the door but didn't locked it ...

Guard uncle ... She whispered horrified

Abeyyy tabhi toh bola na gadhi back yard se chalenge ... He took the lead ... And takes her in the garden ... It was the small part where no one comes ... But he knows about it ...

Rahul and harsh were already waiting for both of them ...

Chl ... Whispered Rahul ...

As harsh and Rahul climbed the wall by keeping their foots in the space of one concrete Blocks ... and jumped on the other side of the wall ...

Chl ....

Hayeeee main gir gyi toh ... She asked scared ...

Kuch nhi hoga naaz ... Abhi tune dekha na Rahul ko ... How they were climbing the wall ... Bas waise hi ...

Chl ab... Par apne haath par jyada force mat Dio ...

Chl ... She climbed the wall ... And sits on the wall ...

Yaar yaha se girungi na toh haddiyan toot jayenge meri ...

Rahul or harsh ke toot gye ? ... Asked being sarcastic... She rolled her eyes at his comment ..

He climbs the wall and sit near her ...

Sath main jump karte hai ... Tu aankhein band rakh ... He pulled her closer ... By holding her waist.. and she wrapped her hands around his neck scared ...

When he holds her tightly and jumped on the ground ...

Bikess ... She screams as she looked at two bikes standing their ...

Dheere bol gadhi ...

Ok ok ... Par ye bikes ... Yaha ...

Kyu ... Tujhe Delhi nhi ghoomna ? ... He winked ...

Ghoomna hai ... She asked excited ... Par ye bikes aayi kaha se ...

Saath main college hostel hai na ... Waha se .. he winked ...

Hawww tumne churali ...

Abeyyy ... He taps his head ...

Nhi ... Hamari setting banti hai unse ... Ek baar humne unke help Kari thi unka kuch lafda hogya tha toh ... Unhone offer diya tha ... Ke jo chahe maanglo ...

Ajj humne offer redeem karliya ... Bikes ek raat ke liye lekar ...

Hayeeeeee ... Chlo ...

Rahul and harsh were on one bike and Sana and sidharth were on the other ...

She was wondering how will she be able to sit ... Her hands were paining ... When he turns his head ...

Holds her from her elbow she smiled and sat without giving force on her palms ...

Chlooo ... She whispered yelled excitedly ....

He started the bike and they roamed the whole Delhi ... The whole night ... It was 5 in the morning ... And they were on their way to hostel ... When Rahul and harsh stopped at the tea stall ... As chilled air was waving ...

All of them occupied a seat ...

And ordered one glass of hot tea for everyone ...

After having the tea it was time to pay for it ...

Chlo ... Sab apni chai ke paise milao ... Said Rahul ...

Abey main apna wallet nhi laya ... Said sidharth

Main bhi nhi said harsh making him sigh

Mere pass do cup ke hi paise hai ... He said making a face ...

Arey ruko ... Said Sana taking out her small purse ... She gave two cups money ...

Hogya...  Ab Dede ..

Ohh thanks Sana ... Said Rahul taking a breath of relief ...

Tu ... Mere paise wapas kar dena ... She said

Sidharth rolled his eyes ...

Udhar main daal Dio Na ... Abhi chlooo ...

They head back to their hostel ...

Reaching ... They sees that two boys were waiting for them they were from college ...

Hryy ... Tum log .. said Sid

Haan ... Bike lene ... Wo tune kaha tha subha aajana 5 baje tak ... Toh agya hum ... Said one of the boy smiling ...

Haan thik hai ...

Waise chote ..  ye kon hai ... Girlfriend hai teri ? ...

Sana blushed ... His cheeks too turned red ...

Nhi ... Dost hai ...

Achaaaa.... Said one of them teasingly ...

They took their bikes and all of them sneaked into the hostel ...

.

The whole day in the school they were feeling sleepy ... They were not able to concentrate on anything as ... They were awake the whole night ...

.................

Hello guys mera naam hai makhdoomi or meri taraf se aap sabhi ko choomi ... (nish ka intro... Godd i am way too much obsessed with him )

Anyways

Hope you all liked it ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 17.3K 70
she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was rude and arrogant.... he had faced hardsh...
56.3K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...
175K 17.5K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❀️
68.2K 7.4K 25
Something different✨a story of twinsπŸ–€ not gonna reveal much heheπŸ–€βœ¨