Coworkers~Five Hargreeves

By Foundling_Leon

Hugo Miller has been working for the commission since he was a teenager. When the Handler brought Five Hargre... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
PART TWO
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twelve

453 13 1
By Foundling_Leon

I feel to the ground and my head hit the hard concert. I groaned to pain and tried getting up. I stumbled back and I looked around to where I was at. I was in an ally way but the building around me looked old timey.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

I walked over the the building that was behind me to see if it was unlocked. It wasn't, so I unlocked myself. I have to walk up a flight of stairs.

I heard some moving around realizing someone lived here. I knocked on the door to see if they would let me in and I can get some answers.

"What do you want?" A man with brown hair and it was all over the place.

"Uh, I need-" I was cut off by him.

"You're that kid that just fell from the sky!" He said his eyes widened.

"Um, yeah. I just wanna ask some questions." I said and I stepped inside his apartment.

"Ok. What do you wanna ask?" He said closing his door.

"Well first, what's your name?" I asked.

"Elliott, Elliott Guessmen." He said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hugo Miller." I said and I looked at his wall that was covered in newspaper clips and pictures he took himself.

"Hey. When did people start falling from the sky?" I asked.

"Oh it stared in 1960. It was that one." Elliott said pointing at a picture of Klaus.

"Wait, what is the date?" I asked still looking at the pictures.

"Oh, it's September 15th 1963." He said.

"Holy shit. That means everyone has been by themselves for 2 or 3 years." I said mostly to myself.

"Hey Elliott. If I come here every other day with a few snacks or drinks or something. Will you give me all the information you have?" I asked.

"Uh, ok. Don't need some where to stay. It is almost dark." Elliott offered.

"Ok, thanks Elliott." I said I was tried and felt like I was about to fall down because of the shit I have been through the past few days.

Elliott let me borrowed an old shirt he had and he let me sleep on the couch. When I was looking at the pictures I didn't see one of Five. Maybe he just isn't here yet. I fell asleep.

I woke up to Elliott making eggs and biscuits. He made me a plate and gave me a glass of water.

"I have some old clothes of mine you can borrow. There all in my closet." Elliott said as he watch me eat the food as if I have never had food before.

"Ok, thanks Elliott." I said with food in my mouth.

I went into his room and looked in his closet. There was an old green flannel and some blue jeans.

"Alright I am going to go look for Klaus. He was the first one here he should be easy to find hopefully." I said and I walked out of Elliotts place.

I was walking down the street and I heard some yelling around the corner. I ran to see what was happening and I saw a little girl and four older boys trying to steal from her.

"Let go! I bought this for my grandmother!" Said the girl who had a shopping bag, which had medican.

I walked over to the group of boys.

"Hey! Let go of her. The hell is worng with you people." I said.

"Yeah? What are you going to do about it?" One of the little boys asked.

I probably shouldn't use my powers right now. I might casue to much trouble. So I picked up a hand full of little rocks that where on the ground.

I threw them at the boys. It may have been stupid but I already hated those kids.

"Ow! Screw you!" One said and they ended up speed walking away.

"Hey you ok?" I asked the girl.

"Uh, yeah. I am just a little shook that's all." She said wiping her tears.

"Here, let me walk you home just in case." I said and I picked up her bag and handed it to her. She gave me a small smile and nodded.

"What's your name by the way?" I asked. Man I am not even here 2 days and I already getting to know people.

"Lisa Hendrix." She said.

"Alright, I am Hugo Miller. Also, how old are you?" I asked.

"I am 11. I live with my grandmother and I kinda take care of her." Lisa said.

"Oh, well I am 13. I have just been traveling by myself lately." I said. I can't tell her how old I am, she would think I am crazy or joking.

We walked to her house and other man was walking up to her house with a bag of groceries.

"Oh! Hello Ray! I didn't think you got off work yet." Lisa said running up to him.

"I got off a little early. Who is this?" Tay asked looking at me.

"Oh that Hugo. He ran off some boys that were trying to steal grandma medicine." Lisa explained.

"Well nice to meet you Hugo. I am Ray Chestnut, Lisa neighbor." Ray said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

Ray went back to his house and Lisa let me in her house. I thought her grandma would great us at the door. But she was no where to been seen.

"My grandma stays in bed most of the time. She got really sick last month." Lisa explained.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"Oh, they never wanted kids. But they still had me and then gave me up to my grandma and left." Lisa said.

I helped her put some groceries away that Ray her neighbor gave her and we made some small talk.

"Ray actually got married a few months ago. His wife is really nice to me. You should meet her!" Lisa said as she poured us some orange juice.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Allsion. Allsion Chestnut." Lisa said.

I choked on my juice and got some on her table. Allsion was here!? Right next door too!

"Woah are you ok!" Lisa said.

"Yeah, just went down the worng pipe." I said I cleaned off the juice I spat out.

"Do yoy have anywhere to stay?" Lisa asked.

"Uh, no. I don't have anywhere to stay." I said.

"Well you can stay here as long as you need. And tomorrow you can meet Ray and Allsion." Lisa said even though I already know Allsion but I didn't say anything.

Lisa let me sleep on the couch and I fell asleep with the TV on. Lisa slept in her room and her bed was covered in stuffed animals.

Lisa woke me up the next day and I was still in the same clothes Elliott gave me.

"Ray sometime let's me clean up their yard and give me some money for it. Wanna help?" Lisa said.

"Okay, I gusse I could use some money." I said.

We walked over to Ray's house and Lisa rang the door bell. I was nervous, I didn't know if Allsion was going to answer.

"Hey Lisa, I was about to head to work. Do you wanna work on the yard aging." It was Allsion. I don't think she saw me.

"Okay! Can my friend Hugo help?" Lisa pointed at me and Allsions eyes widened.

"Uh, yeah. You go get your stuff I wanna talk to Hugo." Allsion said and Lisa went back to her house to get her stuff.

"Hugo! Oh my god. I thought everyone was gone." Allsion said bringing me into a hug. She probably hasn't seen her siblings for almost at year or two.

I hugged her back and it felt nice.

"I got here yesterday. Lisa said I can stay with her, so I guess we're neighbors." I said pulling out of the hug.

"So is everyone else here? In Dallas?" Allison asked.

"Yeah. I ran into someone that saw us fall from the sky. Everyone is somewhere, but Five." I said crossing my arms.

"Wow, I thought Five would one of the first ones here." Allsion said.

"Yeah me too." I said and Lisa came out of her house.

"Okay, well me and Ray will be back soon. See you later guys." Allsion said and Ray followed her.

I guess I have to get used to this. And going to Elliotts for more answers.

An: Hugo and Allsion friendship time. Plus Lisa, Ray, and Elliott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 11
The Hargreeves escaped the apocalypse in 2019 only to bring another in 1963. Together, they must rally together and stop doomsday or die together on...
390K 8.9K 30
!!editing in progress, major changes!! (cussing) (trigger warnings) (no copying/stealing) • "Wednesday," he whispered as I grazed my hand across hi...
63.6K 1.2K 11
About Oliver, who has "therapy.". From Klaus. Oliver is a special kid, Klaus and his parents were the only ones who knew about his powers. His parent...
3.7K 165 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...