Love, Attorney Kim

Von rkivepetals

"Remember when you asked me if Jungkook is seeing someone?" Jimin pops up a conversation as you nod and munch... Mehr

Short note ##
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight

Thirteen

281 12 3
Von rkivepetals

"Yah!" The person with the hockey stick yells as you slap him across the cheek, "shut up!" He closed his mouth eventually and licked his dry lips. "Can't you see we're drunk?! And this mother fucker passed out?!" The person blinks, while you glare at him and start scolding him like his mom would.

"You never did good stuff just breaking into strangers' houses!" You hit him with the hockey stick with every word. "What are you gonna do in life!?" He sits on the floor gulping while keeping his head low. "You look old! No girl will marry you! Do you even earn enough?!"

He slowly shakes his head with a heavy breath, Jungkook came running with his chelsea boots thud onto your ground only to halt at the sight. The whole place is a mess, soju bottles everywhere and jimin passed out on the floor, you scolding a stranger while jimin's coat was thrown somewhere in the room while a drool dripped down his neck.

Jungkook slightly frowns in disgust at the sight of your house as he quickly walks you to stop hitting the stranger on his head. "Calm down, who is he?" He asked to see a cute scowl on your face. "This Ill-mannered person just broke my window!" Jungkook pulls you behind him and sees the stranger's face.

He was crying. His eyes widened, "w-why are you crying?" He asked as the stranger wiped his nose and looked up. "She just made me realise how useless I am", he sniffed, "thank you so much for opening my eyes" he bows down to you. "You're not a human, you're a goddess!"

You smiled at him. "No, it's okay, just pay for the Damage you caused." He nodded his head and placed the desired amount on the table while bowing. "I will leave all this and work hard! I will prove myself to the world! I will marry a great woman!" He says wiping his nose, you beamed.

"Fighting!" He nods his head and joins your fist with his, "fighting!" Jungkook glances back and forth between you both awkwardly as the man leaves from where he came from. You turned to Jungkook, "and you! Who told you to come so far for a person like me!? I am terrible!"

The way you were pointing your fingers at him while trying to balance yourself and having a cute scowl and pout on your lips. Eyes shut close in your baby pink pyjamas, he smiles adoringly. "I'm stupid right?! I don't deserve anything!" He holds your finger pointing at him and puts it down, "calm down. You didn't ask. I came."

He sighs and puts your hair aside, "you need to sleep. You're drunk. And I'm still mad at you." Your small smile left your lips as you sulked and wobbled your way to your bedroom. Jungkook sighs and bent down beside jimin, he slightly tugged his loose tie as jimin woke up with a jolt.

"W-who broke in?!" He says with hazy eyes. "Park jimin-shii, get up before you lose your last year's education that'll make you go jobless once again. Okay? And clean this mess up since you both created it." Jungkook sarcastically smiles while pointing at the mess as he leads his way out leaving a whiny jimin behind.

"I'm so done. Like are you for real? Ms.kim. ms.kim? Ms.kim!" You break from your nap to see a scowliing jungkook. "Ah, I'm sorry i napped. I will take care" you said getting up and bowing hitting your hair on his face. "You can leave now" he says removing your hair from his face as you nod and turned around flipping your hair again hitting his face.

"Yah! Wake up!" You said slapping jimin on his cheeks. He whined and rubbed his eyes. "I had to clean all the mess last night. I wanna sleep!" He eventually gets his head up from your desk as you start to work on a file on the computer. "Go get some ramen. For both of us."

You murmured as he hummed and got up. Soon enough jimin returns with two hot bowls of ramen and you get ready to dig in. "What are you gonna do now? To the case of your father." He asked as you yawn and nod. "I have already applied the application to reopen the case"

You break your chopsticks and fold your legs on the chair. "What is the case actually about?" He asked, blowing his noodles. "A lot. And I will tell you in detail. Not only that. I have tons of proof to ban Hwang foods in South Korea." Jimin slightly chokes, "tell me the whole tea." You smiled.

< flashback >
you bow at the doctor, "please take a seat." You quietly sat in front of his chair and cleared your throat. "I am Kim y/n, daughter of Kim Jihun, Who was your patient." He nods his head. "H-he died a few days ago." You gulp the lump in your throat. "I want to know what he actually had."

There was a wave of shock on the doctor's face. "How can he die? I mean he was getting proper treatment and care. He was doing better than before, Ms.Kim. I'm truly shocked and my condolences." He says as you nod your head. "I want to know what he actually had."

Your voice was fragile and low as the doctor took a deep breath and nod. "Mr.Kim had CAD as you know." You nodded, "but Ms.Kim it can be treated" you nod your head again, "I know with heart transpl—" he shakes his head. "No. Not only that." He sighed, "CAD also known as Coronary artery disease is caused by plaque buildup in the wall of the arteries, that supply blood to the heart."

He took a deep breath. "But it can be treated." You bite your lips, "r-really?" Your heart shudders in pain as you gulp. He nods his head, "and your dad had it because of his diabetes. He didn't smoke and did some exercise and perfect medication. And he was even improving!"

Tears filled in your eyes as you stared frozen at the doctor. "I did suggested him a bypass surgery but he was already doing great with his treatment. He could've been treated perfectly back to normal." You lick your lips, "that means the heart attack he had was on purpose?"

You asked as he nodded before sighing. "It is. He was healthy and he was improving. I would never believe that he died because of a heart attack in five seconds. That's impossible." You nodded and suppressed your tears. "There's also a very important thing I need to mention."

He says and passes a small chit to you. "He told me to give you this." you took the folded sheet of paper and was about to open it when the doctor stopped you. "Not here. It's very important ms.kim. Really, really important." He stood up and smiled before bowing.

"Had a good time meeting you. You can ask for any help." You slowly get up from the chair and bow before taking your bag and leaving. You close the door of your car and open the chit. 'Second floor, third drawer.' You frowned, you both barely used the second floor of your house.

Your heart was a massive speed in the anxiety of what more your father is hiding. You drove to your house and locked the door before you ran to the second floor which is more like a storeroom. You opened the third drawer while throwing your bag somewhere. The first thing you saw was a smiling picture of you and your father.

Tears dwelled at the corner of your eyes as you slowly turned the picture around to see his handwriting. 'We went hiking for the first time only as daughter and father. I saw in your eyes how much you missed your mom' you bit your lower lip when you felt something hit your chest.

You saw another childhood pic of you. You turned it around, 'look how pretty you looked. I bought you a small suit custom made. Your mom was mad but it was worth it for my tiny little dumpling' a tear fell on the photo as you sniff while taking another picture. It was when you were twelve.

'You didn't top geography as you promised, and I was mad at you. I'm sorry y/n. You did really great. I was very proud of you, but I couldn't say it to you...' a sob escaped your throat as you took another picture with shaky bands. It was your graduation picture of you.

You turn it around while sniffing, 'I'm so proud of you. My dear y/n became a certified lawyer. This is the happiest day of my life. I hope you always fight against the evil and become the hope of people who have been scammed. I believe in my daughter.' you wiped your nose as a loud sob escaped your throat.

"I'm sorry appa" you said while wiping your eyes. Your body shudders every time you sob. There was a sticky note which had the 1st drawer written in it. You again wiped your eyes while sniffing, your heart pricking at the guilt of not being there for him when he was with you in every step of your life.

You opened the first drawer to see some files and photographs. You took a deep dive into the documents. "What is this?" You murmured seeing court papers and photographs. You read the whole thing to realise that your dad applied against Hwang foods for some reason.

You grunt when you couldn't find anything and everything wasn't making sense to you. When you found a Cassette with a note. 'Listen this alone' you took a deep breath and ran to your father's bedroom to find the player. Fumbling around the drawers and closet, you finally found it and ran upstairs again. Plugging it in, you turned it on.

"*throat clearing noise* y/n, please listen to me carefully. Me, Kim jihun and you Kim y/n. Take a pen and a note, and I hope you're listening to where I will put this. I am a lawyer. I hid it from you because I didn't want to pressure you. And I anyway left the law and court a long time ago until a few years ago..*deep breathe*"

"If you know Hwang foods, the popular dumpling brand everyone loves. But it isn't. They're mixing drugs into their dumplings y/n. And it's an unsafe amount of preservatives and even illegal substances. Kang junhoo who was my uncle, suffered from a severe infection.

It happened because he ate dumplings for just three days. Not only that, their other products also have these. Hae minsu who was the son of my *coughs* a colleague was a worker in their factory. And he took all these pictures of them using ingredients which are banned in our country, these all ingredients are imported from china, Singapore and Los Angeles illegally.

Junhoo is no more, because that infection couldn't be treated. He was too late. And In return of these mafia gangs importing them drugs, they export women and children from Korea to all these nations. I still don't know how they're never caught. And not only to those who supply them drugs but they also sell these small little girls and women in rich nations.

I can't tell you more than that, I already have placed the documents and proofs in the first drawer. And I really want you to fight this case, I figured out I have CAD and I don't know how long I will be alive. I will write the rest of the things and put it down. And also ask Jungkook, he knows everything. He will tell you how you can win this case and ban Hwang foods from the nation. *glitching noises*"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

84.9K 3.6K 35
The life of CEO Jungkook and Lawyer Taehyung from being engaged to married. Join me in the journey of Taekook filled with love, drama, friends, famil...
369K 8.5K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
116K 8.6K 77
"Fuck you and fuck your proposal!! Leave me alone, will you ?!" you raged at him but he was just smiling innocently "I'm not repeating the same mist...