Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

Galing kay AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... Higit pa

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Iron & Stone...

113 4 0
Galing kay AllisonLange

The three of them were pushed to the ground and were forced to look at what was before them. A man was sitting before them on a throne made out of dragon bones that had four skulls sitting beside it. The man in the chair was creepy, he had a very pale face and had one glowing eye. He wore a black top hat and held a staff in his remaining hand as the other hand wasn't there, it was replaced by a claw.

Kai: His throne. I already hate him.

He mumbled as the man stood up and walked over. He hobbled, due to a peg leg, as he approached Zane and tapped his head with his claw, examining him.

Man: They don't look as I imagined.

He spoke in a gravelly voice as his army started to laugh.

Man: Where did you find them?

Person: To the south. They were building a fortification.

Jay: That's pretty generous. Ha. More like a rickety shack. But after losing everything, who am I to complain?

Person: Did I say you could speak?

The person who stood right behind Jay threatened him as the blue ninja quickly went quiet. The man continued to hobble around them, occasionally looking at their faces before another person spoke to him.

Person: We took them by surprise. There may be more.

Man: Is this true? Are there more of your kind?

Kai: Our kind...?

Zane: No. We're alone.

Woman: Then tell us, who do these diapers belong to?

A woman walked up as she held a diaper in her hand.

Kai: Oh, those are Jay's. Tell 'em Jay.

Jay: Oh. I have a weak bladder.

He said, making the people behind them laugh again.

Man: See how they lie? See their treachery? They cannot help it. It's in their nature.

He explained once the people stopped laughing, with descriptions that didn't seem to fit them.

Zane: Do not reveal anything.

Man: But there is one whom you cannot deceive.

Kai: Okay, now, take it easy there, Captain. Let's not do anything- -

Man: Throw the Oni into the pit!

He declared after cutting Kai off as a person with spider-like legs grabbed the end of the chain and forced them up to their feet and started to led them out of the hut as the crowd began to chant,

"Slab knows. Slab knows..."

Kai: Oni? You're making a mistake!

Zane: We are not Oni!

Jay: Okeydokey. Off we go.

He said still not himself as they were dragged into the blistering sun and heat. The people wandering the village all had the same pale white faces, dark red eyes and black hair, with scars everywhere on their bodies. They stared at three as they were dragged through the village, to wherever "Slab" was located.

Kai: They think we're Oni.

Jay: I know, how funny. And here we thought they were Oni.

He snickered as they were stopped abruptly as two men were carrying a huge piece of metal over to a blacksmiths stand, where they saw a Dragon that was heavily chained up and was forced to use its flames to melt the metal.

Zane: Their culture appears to be built around the hunting of dragons and exploiting their elemental powers.

Kai: Then it's a good thing we kept our identities secret.

Man with mask: Ah! Welcome to the Dead's End! May I have your parts when you expire?

He asked very creepy as Zane quickly moved out of the man's grasp, not wanting to be torn apart.

Kai: At least we know what to call this dump. But what do you think of this "Slab"? And what's "The Pit"?

Jay: Duh. It's most likely an arena. A brutal tradition, but exciting nonetheless. I, for one, can't wait!

Kai: This isn't good, Jay. It's bad. And it's only gonna get worse.

Jay: Aw, lighten up. We're in an exotic realm, discovering new cultures, meeting interesting people.

Kai: People who wanna kill us, Jay!

Zane: Oh, boy. I believe Jay's mental state has made him useless to our plight.

He pointed out as Kai noticed something very familiar that was being torn apart and being used to build vehicles and weapons.

Kai: Hey! That's ours!

Zane: Let's just hope Cole and Alex can rescue us from out of this mess.

He mumbled as they were being led to a strange building and outside of the village, Cole spotted them.

Cole: They're headed towards that arena. But I don't think they're going to see a show.

Wu: Then we have to go in there and break them out. Come on!

He said impatiently as he was about to jump down to the village and free the others as Cole quickly grabbed the back of his jacket while Alex, who was using his powers, kept an eye on them.

Cole: Are you crazy? The place is crawling with hunters and getting caught isn't on my to-do list.

Alex: And if we went in there, crazily, we just get caught and then we can't escape from this realm.

He said as Cole continued watching the three using his hands as binoculars.

Cole: We're gonna have to wait it out.

Wu: Don't put off till tomorrow what can be done today.

Cole: Uh? Did you- -?

Alex: I think he did.

Cole: Did you just use my words against me?

Wu: They were my words first. You just borrowed them.

Cole: I'm not putting anything off. I'm trying to come up with a plan.

Alex: What do you expect us to do? Go and take them on all by ourselves?

He complained as Wu pulled a spy glass out from his pocket as this confused Cole.

Cole: Since when did you have that?

Wu: I borrowed it earlier. Like how you borrowed my wisdom.

Alex: He's got you there.

Wu: There. We can use that. We can use disguises.

Cole: Ah... I don't know. Disguises haven't worked out so good for me in the past.

He said as Wu handed him the spy glass as the earth ninja spotted the young master heading to the village.

Cole: Master Wu! Get back here! Wu!

He yelled as he ran after him as Alex groaned before he used the new medals he found back in the cave from earlier disguising his face as he went after the two. The three were led to the back of the structure and down a flight of stairs to below. Once they reached the bottom, the hunters removed their chains before they were tossed into a large room.

Kai: Easy! Watch the hair!

He yelled at the person as Jay and Zane got up as the door was slamming shut.

Man: May the Pit swallow you whole!

Jay: Oh, ho, ho! Out of the frying pan and into the fire! *Chuckles.* Can this get any better?

Kai: Can you get any more nuts?

Zane: Well, Jay may have a point. As far as pits go, I have detected worse.

He reassured him before they heard someone laughing in the shadows.

???: Oh, oh, oh, haha! Now, this ain't the Pit.

They turned to see a hunter walking right into the room. The hunter seemed to be wider than the rest of the hunters they had seen today, wore a broken helmet and a chest plate. He started to jump towards them while he shook a cowbell.

Kai: Uh, who are you?

Jay: *gasps* Oh, no! It's Slab.

Chew Toy: No, no, no, not Slab. I'm Chew Toy. Nice to meet ya! Three of ya? Haha! Oh, this'll be a good show. Real good. Haha!

He said before the hatch above them started to open, revealing the bright sun and the sound of a roaring crowd of dragon hunters.

Chew Toy: Now that...That's the Pit.

Jay: Haha! Let's do this. Hahaha!

Kai: You still don't want us to use our powers?

Zane: You've seen how they treat the Dragons. What do you suppose they'll do to us?

He answered as they reached the top as Kai sighed.

Kai: Good point.

They were now standing in the middle of what looked like an arena that had high walls around 50 feet and every spot behind the walls was filled with tons of Dragon hunters who were cheering. Chew Toy continued to ring the cowbell as he pranced around the field making the crowd go crazy and chant his name. The crazy cubby man started to dance around, soon running around on fours.

Kai: Is everyone in this place crazy?

Jay: Hehe. That man is a born entertainer. Are you seeing these moves?

Chew Toy: Now, listen, fellas, don't you go down in the first few seconds. Watch out for Slab's breath. It can bury you. If you know what I mean. Hey, and if Slab ever gets you cornered, best not fight it. Just play dead. He'll get bored eventually.

He told them before he scurried off around the arena. As he did that, a gate behind the three started to shake, gaining their attention. Whatever was behind that gate was growling and nudging it as this put them off.

Kai: Ah! I'm gonna go with that's Slab.

Jay: And here I thought we were at rock bottom. This is so much worse.

Chew Toy continued to ring the cowbell right behind the ninja, making the crowd go even louder and making Slab hit the gate over and over again.

Kai: So Slab is a Dragon. I thought Dragons are our friends.

Zane: In Dead's End, no one's our friend.

Jay: Dead's End. Ha! I get it. This is where we're gonna-

Kai: I get it, Jay! Could you at least try to be helpful?

Chew Toy: Ooh! Wowee-wow! You Oni have really got Slab fired up. *Laughs.* I've never seen him his angry.

Kai: For the last time, we are not Oni!

He shouted, still annoyed that the hunters kept calling them Oni while in the stands, Cole and Young Wu entered the audience disgusted as Dragon Hunters.

Wu: Look, there they are.

Cole: But we're in the cheap seats. If we're gonna help them, we have to get closer. Come on!

He drags young Wu from the edge of the stairs before he accidentally bumped into a dragon hunter with long black hair.

Scar: I don't recognize you.

Cole: And I don't recognize you!

Scar: Haha! Everyone knows I am Scar the Skullbreaker. Now, who are you?

Cole: Uh, we're new to camp. The name's Rocky Dangerbuff. And this is my son, Dangerbuff Jr.

Scar: Ah! From the Dangerbuff clan! Ha. I know Stalwart Dangerbuff. I bet he'd like to see you. Let me fetch him.

He turns around and notices Cole and Wu are gone. He laughs once more. And further away from Scar, Cole carefully watched the man before he sighed in relief as Wu quickly understood what Alex meant.

Wu: Alex was right. You're bad at disguises.

Cole: I didn't hear you speaking up or even seen Alex here. Wait where is he? I thought he was with you?

Wu: He said he had to get something and he also didn't feel like coming.

Cole: *sighs* Seriously.

Wu: The Master knows when to keep his mouth shut.

He said as back in the arena, Chew Toy waltzed closer to the ninja and continued to ring the cowbell. Slab continued to bang against the gate, making them worry even more.

Iron Baron: Open the gates! Reveal the Oni!

He announced from his throne as the gates slowly opened as a huge dragon walked out. The dragon had two sets of horns, which were broken. His scales were black and green, which didn't help them in figuring out what power it wielded. And around his neck was a broken chain and he looked enraged.

It ran towards them but it stopped and raised itself while flapping its giant wings. And it came back down, roaring at the three, making Kai and Zane back away slowly.

Chew Toy rushed over, still ringing the cowbell as he took Slab's attention away from the ninja and started to go after him.
The dragon picked him up and flung him high into the air before he landed in the front row in the stands as his cowbell fell from his hands. As the bell landed on the ground, Jay quickly picked it up and started to ring it loudly.

Jay: Haha! It's ours!

Kai: What are you doing?

Jay: If I'm going out, I'm going out with bells on.

He told them as Slab lunges towards him. Jay effortlessly slid right underneath the dragon's nose before he stood triumphantly and started to ring the bell making the audience cheer even louder.

Kai: A little help? Huh? A sword? A shield? We're defenseless down here!

He yelled, just wanted something that could help them get out of the mess. The crowd decided to be generous and started to throw random things down to the arena as a banana peel landed in Kai's hand, making him annoyed as he threw it away.

Kai: Really? Guys, how do we get outta here alive?

Jay: The sooner you realize we can't, the more fun it'll be.

Zane: We need to find a way to subdue it.

Kai: There's nothing but rock and sand. If you want me to hold it with my bare hands, just ask.

Zane: I do not believe that is possible.

Kai: I was being sarcastic!

He shot back right before Slab shot a blast of earth separating the two.

Cole: Zane!

He looked up for his brother's voice as he hid behind a rock as Jay was still enjoying the entire time as the nindroid noticed Cole and Wu, both disguised as Hunters, as Alex wasn't with them.

Zane: Cole! Master Wu. You're here. But I don't see Alex with you. Where is he?

Cole: He's busy with something else. But we've come to help.

Zane: Then you should leave.

Cole: Wait, what? We're trying to save you!

Zane: Master Wu is a descendant of the First Spinjitzu Master. He's part Oni. His mere presence is only making things worse.

He explained as Kai laid down on the ground, playing dead as the dragon started to sniff him.

Cole: We should go.

Wu: Maybe not. I wanna help.

Cole said as he turned around to leave as the young master eyed some chains hanging above the arena. He then pulled a lever and the chains were lowered into the arena, allowing the three to use them.

Wu: Now we go.

Cole: Ha! At least now they have something to work with.

He responds before he and Wu quickly leave the stands while avoiding any suspicion. As the two left, Zane grabbed one end of the chains, while Kai grabbed the other end.

Zane: Time to get creative.

He said before he and Kai ran towards the distracted dragon. Kai tossed the chain onto the dragon's horns as Zane used his chain to tie up the creature's legs. Right before he and Zane ran to either side of the dragon, hooking the chain onto the rock and pulling it tightly. Slab tried its best to break free of the chain that trapped its horns but it was overpowered by the ninja and fell, making the crowd go even crazier.

Jay: We did it! We did it! We did it!

He cheered as he still shook the cowbell as he made the dragon agitate even more. Slab was able to open its mouth wide open and prepared to launch another attack of its earth blast.

Kai: Jay!

He shouted still holding on the chain that kept the dragon back as Jay turned around as Slab was about to fire its attack, but Zane dropped his chain as he rushed over to his brother and used his elemental powers to freeze the creature in a giant block of ice.

Iron Baron: *gasps* Oni don't have elemental powers. They know the ways of the Spinjitzu Master! Hunt them down.

He announced to his people as Kai walked over to the two as they were standing close to each other.

Heavy Metal: Hunt them down!

He called out as it made every hunter in the stands jump down into the arena. They started to circle around the three all holding their own weapons, as they took a stance having their backs.

Kai: Who's ready for round two? Fire!

He asked the two as he created a small flame in his hands as Zane summoned his elemental powers but Jay just stood there with a huge grin and he rang the cowbell again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.5K 252 8
This is book 2. (Y/n) is on the road of redemption! She tries her best to get rid of her bad habits and is finding it more difficult than she had eve...
7.3K 190 22
This is the full story of ninja (Hunter) the elemental master of ink. Countless scrolls prophecies a new holder for the element of ink after thousan...
27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...
1.1K 40 17
(n.) A place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn. [M/n] Caelestis has no memory of who he is, relying entir...