ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x...

By lostgipsydanger

(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

1.2K 51 22
By lostgipsydanger

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ."

ʜᴀʟꜱᴇʏ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"I thought I told you to turn around and not look!" I squeal when I glance over my shoulder to see that the youngest son of the Supreme Deity is unabashedly observing me. "Zeldris! You—"

"I really love all your scars, sweet (Y/n/n)," he says with a dreamy tone while he leans against the bedpost with his arms crossed over his chest. "Especially that one just above your collarbone." 

"Look away, you big idiot!" I snap at him as I quickly try to cover my half-clothed body with my old outfit and make my way to the room divider. "I knew I should have made you wait outside."

"Why are you even changing anyways, (Y/n)?" Zeldris asks curiously as he follows me but then stops while I go behind the room divider. "I really liked the outfit you were already wearing."

"I just wanted to try a new look," I mutter and take off my old outfit. "Stay there. Don't move."

"Yes, ma'am," Zeldris responds jokingly and I can't help but smile at this playful attitude.

"So, what do you think?" I ask nervously as I slowly come out from behind the room divider to show my new outfit. "Lenora chose this for me but I wasn't too sure about it. Is it too much?"

━━ 🌹 ━━

(𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗔𝗔𝟮𝟵.

━━ 🌹 ━━

"You look gorgeous in anything you wear but this is amazing," the cursed Goddess says quietly, staring at me with wonder. "There are no right words to describe how you look right now."

"Ac—Actually, I—I'm having second thoughts ab—about this," I stutter but just as I turn, Zeldris grabs one of my hands tightly, his fingers curling around mine. "What are you—Let go of me!"

"Wear this outfit for me," he says firmly and then pulls me to him. "It looks great on you. My only problem with it is that it hides my favourite scar that you have; the one above your collarbone."

"Stupid angel," I grumble, squeaking when he presses a quick kiss on my scar. "St—Stop that!"

"I never really got to ask you how you got it," Zeldris murmurs softly as he buries his face in my neck. "I guess I was always shy to ask but you also had this deathly look on your face whenever Gelda or I uttered the word 'scar'. So I just assumed there were better things to talk about."

"Well, Elizabeth gave it to me," I whisper, wrapping my arms around him. "It happened before she met your older brother. I had just started my training in order to become a Commandment."

When Zeldris carefully raises his head from my neck to face me, I'm immediately tugged harshly into the painful past the moment I look into those wonderful emerald-green eyes watching me.

"Are you even trying, (Y/n)?" a cold voice fills my ear as I come crashing into the stone ground. "You need to prove to me that you can also rely on your own magical powers and not only the Commandment that our mother will bestow upon you. Get up. We're trying that again."

"Stop acting like you actually want this for me," I say bitterly and spit out blood from my mouth. "I bet you're real happy that you have this opportunity to beat the crap out of me. Admit it."

"Stop acting like a child," the eldest child of the Demon Queen says as I struggle to stand on my feet. "We both know that it takes immense power to bear a Commandment so I need you to be strong enough to carry this responsibility. And this pathetic attitude is not helping in any way."

"I'm always pathetic in your eyes," I snap, tilting my head to crack my neck. "I know that."

Sighing, Elizabeth says wearily, "(Y/n), please. I don't understand how you can't see it. Levi"

"I'm not Levi!" I suddenly yell and then swiftly turn my enraged gaze over to my elder sister.

Shock flickers across her eyes for just a second before the familiar darkness returns to them.

"Enough of this," she mutters as she slowly raises her sword. "We will discuss this no more."

"Talk, don't talk to me," I say mockingly to her and lift my sword as well. "You never know how to make up your mind. You're like a spoiled child who just demands everything she can't get"

My eyes widen in panic when my older sister suddenly appears in front of me and I just manage to avoid the brutal swipe at my throat. But I still feel a sting on my neck as I leap over to the side.

Waves of crimson blood come spilling down from my collarbone and I splutter, "Damn bastard."

When I finally look up with one of my bloody hands grasping onto my brand new wound, I want to scream in frustration when I notice a satisfied yet horrified gleam in Elizabeth's dark eyes.

"Don't," I say with a very deadly voice just as she takes a step towards me. "Don't you dare."

"Apologies, little sister," Elizabeth states after a couple of seconds of silence but she looks far from sorry as she starts to grin wickedly at me. "But that will leave a nice scar, don't you think?"

"Let's just say it wasn't exactly an accident," I say through gritted teeth and I blink in shock when I hear the youngest son of the Supreme Deity start giggling. "Why the hell are you laughing?"

"Well, you made it sound like it was a bad memory," he starts to explain, smiling brightly, "but the fondness in your eyes says otherwise. You're really bad at hiding your feelings, darling."

"Fondness?" I choke out the word. "Are you mad, Zeldris? Like hell that was a fond memory."

"Sure," he says simply as he slowly lets go of me. "You keep telling yourself that, sweet (Y/n)."

"You're annoying," I growl and grab his waist, pulling his back to my chest as I start to tickle him.

"And I love you," Zeldris squeals as he tries to get away from me. "Stop that! Let go of me, (Y/n)!"

"I love you too," I tell him and finally stop to hug him tightly. "I love you with everything I have."

The love of my life shyly looks back at me with those sharp jade green eyes and my seven hearts come to a stop when another memory from the past takes over my mind once again.

"You shouldn't have let Mother speak to you in that way," the voice of my older sister speaks while I tiredly rub at my aching forehead. "Why do you never speak up for yourself, (Y/n)?"

"Do I look like I want to die?" I snap back. "Our mother's the damn Queen of the Demon race. She could kill me with just the snap of her fingers. Why don't you say something next time?"

"I always speak my thoughts and opinions, (Y/n)," Elizabeth snarls as she points a finger at me. "You have absolutely no problem doing that with us. So why can't you do it with our mother?"

Because I don't want to get on her bad side. If I did, she might find out about Gelda and Zeldris. And there's no way in hell I can allow that to happen.

"Like you give a crap," I say weakly instead. "Stop acting like you care. It doesn't suit you."

"You don't see it but I do," the heir to the Demon throne declares out of nowhere. "You have the strength and potential to become the next Demon Queen but you always foolishly throw this away because you fear our mother. You need to get rid of this unnecessary feeling and just"

"Unnecessary feeling?" I interrupt her. "Are you kidding me? Every single Demon in this realm fears her because of her absurd powers and you're telling me to not fear her? I don't care that you've started this stupid rebel phase of yours but don't you dare drag me into it, Elizabeth."

She visibly clenches her jaw before saying quietly to me, "I have faith in you. I always will, (Y/n)."

"Shut the hell up," I growl the moment I hear these words. "Don't say things you don't mean."

My older sister immediately opens her mouth to argue with this, blue eyes flashing, but another voice speaks up, "Both of you, stop it with your tiresome bickering. I'm getting a headache."

"(Y/n)!" someone yells my name and my eyes snap open to see my maid staring down at me.

"That memory," I quickly speak before I can forget it. "I was arguing with Elizabeth but there was someone behind her. They were blurred out but I think it was my brother; I think it was Levi."

I hear a collective relieved sigh and I blink again when I realise that there are several other maids surrounding me while Zeldris stands behind Lenora, his adorable face full of worry and dread.

"How much longer will this go on?" he questions while Lenora gently draws back a strand of my hair behind my ear. "(Y/n), you keep recalling memories from the past but those moments you blank out are just getting longer and longer. What happens if you get stuck in those memories?"

"I won't, Zeldris," I tell him firmly and then slowly stand on my feet with the help of Lenora.

"You can't promise that," he argues angrily and several of the maids stare at him in surprise.

I keep forgetting the fact that these young Demons have never actually met the youngest son of the Supreme Deity. And now that the Prince of Liones has changed his personality in many ways, it must be a little bit unsettling for the girls. Especially for Lenora.

"Well, it's not a promise," I finally say, grinning widely. "It's just a simple declaration, my love."

I freeze when I realise what words have spilt from my lips and there are immediately loud coos from everyone. Both Zeldris and I turn bright red at this and the coos get even louder around us.

"Lady (Y/n)," Runa says my name through giggles. "Apologies for interrupting this cute moment but there's something going on with that strange sword we found in the dungeons a while back."

"Something going on with the sword?" I question sharply. "What exactly might that be, Runa?"

"It's sort of shining, I guess," she answers, rubbing a hand on the back of her neck. "It isn't doing anything else so the girls and I were not sure whether or not we should do anything about it."

"I see. How very intriguing. Then I'll deal with it," I say and then bow my head as a sign of thanks. "Thank you, everyone, and sorry if I worried you. I'll head over to it now. Zeldris, follow me."

"Sure," he squeaks out and then stumbles after me which gets more chuckles from the maids.

Once the two of us start making our way down the long hallways, I say, "After I deal with this sword in the dungeons, we need to talk. But for now, I need you to go back to your bedroom."

"What am I? A kid?" Zeldris scoffs, rolling his eyes when he sees my glare. "Fine. Happy?"

"Of course. I'll always be happy when you're safe, princeling," I say before I can stop myself.

"Aww, how precious," he coos fondly while my whole face heats up. "I love it when you blush."

"Shut up," I grumble before roughly pulling him by the collar. "I could say the same for you."

I smirk like a madman when I see the youngest son of the Supreme Deity begin to blush as well so I quickly press a soft kiss to his pale forehead, my lips gently brushing against his cool skin.

"Better get going then," I say as I start to walk backwards to the room that holds the sword.

"Wait, you brought me all the way here for nothing?" Zeldris whines and then pouts slightly.

"Just wanted to give you a small kiss," I admit to him, still grinning. "Is that so wrong, angel?"

"Yeah, because that wasn't a proper kiss," he drawls challengingly, grinning back at me.

Breath hitching in my throat, I say very quietly in response, "Heh, that's quite a bold statement. Then I suppose you should give me a proper kiss when I get back. Sound good to you, Zel?"

"Sounds like a great idea, darling," he responds breathlessly as he slowly walks away from me.

Once the reincarnated Goddess disappears around the corner at the end of the dark hallway, I slap both of my cool hands on my heated cheeks and then groan quietly with my eyes closed.

"What's happening to me?" I whisper as I swiftly enter the room and make my way to the sword.

Even though I should be worried and nervous about our bleak future and the inevitable fate the two of us must face, I can't help but fall more in love with this incredible Goddess who stole all seven of my hearts ever since we first met one another all those years ago during the Holy War.

I raise a curious eyebrow when I see that the sword is indeed gleaming brightly so I climb up the low steps and then grab hold of its hilt. Gripping it tightly, I try my best to remove the sword from the altar but it doesn't move and instead shines even brighter, nearly blinding my sight.

"It won't budge," I note as I let go of it and observe it. "This magic sword only submits to the wielder it sees as the chosen one. No, this is nothing like Demonic power at all. Which means—"

"(Y/n), my representative, my daughter," a sudden voice echoes over me so I swiftly look up and my hearts start racing the moment I see a familiar mass of darkness swirling above my head.

"Yes, Mother?" I answer hesitantly as I take a small step back. "Is there something you need?"

She just sprung up like that unannounced. What if Zeldris had followed me into this room? My mother would have found out all about the youngest son of the Supreme Deity and then—

"I have good news," my mother responds and my eyebrow immediately twitches at this simple statement because the two of us know very well that we view 'good news' very differently.

"Oh," is all I can manage to grumble. "Do tell then. The suspense is killing me. Can't you tell?"

"Don't act cocky with me, my daughter," the Queen of the Demon race says with a dangerous growl and I hold myself back from rolling my eyes. "One shall succeed me as my rightful heir."

Rage courses throughout my body when an image of my unconscious older sister and her lover holding her appears in the mass of darkness and I snarl, "You can't seriously mean that traitor—"

"Enough," my mother cuts in sharply so I clench my hands into fists to stop myself from talking. "You are to step aside and welcome your elder sister as the new Queen of the Demon race."

"I don't get it," I blurt out. "Why the hell are you picking her when all she's ever done is..."

Break this family apart.

Betrayed all of our people.

Turned her back on her siblings.

Hurt me.

My mother goes on, "I shall now issue my command: Go forth and bring back Elizabeth. At this very moment, your older sister is heading your way along with others; the Seven Deadly Sins. They hope to break the curse I placed on the Supreme Deity's eldest son, Meliodas. What fools."

Break the curse? Elizabeth has been trying to do this for the past 3,000 years but why does she seem to be more insistent this time? Has something changed? Has she figured something out?

"Still, they have now become an undeniable menace to the Demon race," I hear the Demon Queen admit. "When you bring her back to me, annihilate all of the remaining Sins before they turn into an even greater threat. This is in your hands now. I will be observing from Purgatory."

And just like that, the mass of darkness above me disappears and everything turns silent.

"Bring her back," I repeat the simple words with great anger, my clenched fists still shaking by my sides. "And how the hell am I supposed to do that without ripping her damn head off?"

Scowling, I leave the room and head outside. I sigh quietly when a wave of fresh air hits my face.

"Calling all Ten Commandments," I announce loudly as I unclench my fists. "You are hereby ordered to drop all that you are doing and gather together in the Kingdom of Camelot."

Several minutes pass by and an unpleasant feeling fills my chest while my scowl grows darker.

What the hell's going on right now? Why aren't any of them responding to this damn order? Please don't tell me that the others have been killed just like the Commandment of Selflessness.

"Grayroad? Melascula?" I call out desperately. "Monspeet? Derieri? I need you to answer me."

If the Seven Deadly Sins have brought them down—If Elizabeth has killed all of them—

I'll never forgive her.

"Hey, (Y/n)," a familiar voice responds and my eyes widen when I realise whose voice this is.

"Gloxinia," I try to say with a steady voice. "What happened? Where are you? Are you alone?"

"No," the Commandment of Repose answers me coolly. "Drole's here with me too."

"Why the hell did it take you so long to answer, Gloxinia?" I question him firmly, frowning.

"Hmm, honestly I wasn't sure I was going to answer at all," he says and I flinch at this response.

"We won't be following your orders any longer," the Commandment of Patience continues on and I try my best to calm my seven racing hearts when I hear this assertion. "Maybe you feel this act of defiance seems overdue. But we've finally realised that we made the wrong choice, (Y/n)."

"Please give the others our regards, OK?" the first Fairy King says while I slowly start to shake my head in disbelief. "Tell them that the next time we meet, it'll be as enemies. Stay safe, (Y/n)."

Exhaling heavily, I then quickly say, "Gloxinia, Drole, wait. I can still protect both of you—"

"Protect us?" Gloxinia says, his tone slightly stunned. "And why would you do that, (Y/n)?"

"I know that all I was to you was just the leader of the Ten Commandments," I say shakily and my hearts break to admit this out loud, "but I saw you more than just two soldiers serving under the Demon Queen. You both meant more to me and I just never told you. Just—Please come back."

"(Y/n), we're both alright," Drole says gently. "However, it seems that you're in a tough situation. We've heard rumours about a certain Prince of Liones residing in the Kingdom of Camelot."

"So focus your attention on that little Goddess instead, (Y/n)," Gloxinia says before I can protest.

"How did you guys—Never mind that," I say. "Are you really sure about this? Gloxinia? Drole?"

"No matter how much you try to deny it, you're always looking out for others and taking care of them," the first Fairy King says fondly. "But look out for yourself just this once, would you, (Y/n)?"

"It's just in my blood, I suppose," I whisper as I slowly raise my hand in front of me, swiftly calling out to my magic. "I guess this is goodbye then. I'm removing both of your Commandments."

"What?" both of them yell at the same time and I can't help but smirk. "(Y/n), wait a second—"

"Have you forgotten already? I made a vow to protect every single one of you," I state with a tiny smile as I release their Commandments. "And I intend to keep it. Thank you, Gloxinia and Drole. I hope the three of us can meet again when this damn war is over. For now, please stay safe."

But I get no response just as I expected. My mind is silent because our bond is now broken.

I failed my duty to protect the Commandment of Selflessness so I can try to protect the others by doing this. It might not seem a lot but at least this will keep them out of my mother's sight.

"The Ten Commandments have been more or less wiped out," I hiss in anger. "Fine then, I can take them on alone. I'll show all those bastards why I'm going to be the next Demon Queen."

"I can see it, you know," a low, teasing voice speaks up from behind me. "The sight of you on the royal throne reigning over the Demon race. Please, in your time of need let us be of use to you."

"You're really here," I breathe, whipping my head around. "You're a sight for sore eyes."

The two highest-ranked Demons; Cusack, Napping Reaper; Chandler, Pacifier Fiend.

"It's been a long time," my old teacher says as he quickly kneels on one knee and bows his head respectfully to me. "Good to see you, my Princess. You look quite well."

"The same goes for you. So you two were able to escape?" I say as I turn around to face them.

"Yes but it wasn't easy, my Princess," Cusack admits with his head still bowed to me. "The higher your rank as a Demon, the more powerful the grip the Goddess's seal has on you. Although, fortunately for us, you diminished the effects of the seal, easing our efforts."

"True," I hear my elder sister's old teacher agree but I focus my attention on my own teacher.

"Forgive us but we heard what you just said right now," Cusack says and panic immediately grips me. "It seems that none of the Ten Commandments are able to help you so you're on your own. But whatever you must face right now, allow Chandler and I to help you, my Princess."

I nearly sigh in relief at this because I thought that these two heard the whole conversation I had with Gloxinia and Drole. It seems they only heard my comment about the Ten Commandments being disbanded and my desire to show everyone I'm worth becoming the next Demon Queen.

"Your Queen, my mother, has given me new orders," I state and both high-ranked Demons turn to me curiously. "There is a problematic group making their way to our location right now and they must be wiped out promptly. I believe this group is known as the Seven Deadly Sins."

"The Seven Deadly Sins?" Cusack hums the name with interest. "How fascinating. Leave this group to us, my Princess. We shall deal with them swiftly. After all, we only wish to serve you."

"Cusack, rise for me," I order him quietly and my teacher immediately does this. "I'm pleased that you're here. With you two beside me, the void in my ranks will be more than filled."

"We're not worthy of such praise," he insists and I nearly smile until the other starts speaking.

"A tearful reunion of master and disciple," Chandler says, sighing. "I couldn't be more envious."

Cheek twitching in annoyance, I open my mouth to make a remark about this but Cusack says firmly, "Don't sulk about it. We must focus on the task at hand on behalf of the Demon army. I for the benefit of Lady (Y/n), you for Lady Elizabeth. It's what their respective master should do."

"Their respective master?" Chandler repeats the words quietly and my shoulders sag when I realise that these two are going to argue. "You just had to point out the difference, didn't you?"

"Cusack, Chandler, please," I say as I raise my hands as a sign for them to calm down. "Don't—"

"Napping Reaper, you're so infuriating!" Pacifier Fiend suddenly explodes with rage as he points his wooden staff at Cusack's poor face. "You know full well what you're doing! You're so damn proud of your darling Princess (Y/n), aren't you? I'm so jealous of you, so envious! I tried, OK? I did my best with Princess Elizabeth and here I am now, not able to do anything for her."

"Easy there," Cusack says to his comrade and then gently pushes Chandler's wooden staff away from his face. "No need for all that. Look, I understand exactly how you're feeling. Seriously."

"Like hell you understand, arrogant bastard!" Chandler yells back at the other high-ranked Demon and I roll my eyes irritably when I see him target Cusack with his deadly acidic attack.

"Now get a hold of yourself," my teacher snaps after he avoids this attack. "It can't be helped. Elizabeth betrayed the Demon race and she's a fugitive. Surely you understand that!"

"Elizabeth did not betray us!" Chandler argues. "That girl was abducted by that scheming boy from the Goddess race. Also, don't drop the 'Lady'. You will refer to her as Lady Elizabeth!"

"Enough, Chandler, Cusack," I drawl, crossing my arms over my chest. "While you are dealing with the Seven Deadly Sins, you must also retrieve my older sister. My mother has plans for her."

Dropping his staff to the ground, Chandler says weakly, "Wait, you—you must be kidding me."

"Those were the Demon Queen's orders?" Cusack questions with a shocked tone while Chandler picks up his wooden staff. "I know that she's her daughter but that still seems too lenient for her. How odd. The Demon Queen shows mercy. Rather hard to believe."

"You're telling me," I grumble. "I'm just as lost as you are. Who knows what she's thinking."

The Demon Queen didn't spare my two best friends when she found out about them. She cursed my older sister when she found out that she had fallen for the eldest son of the Supreme Deity.

So what the hell is she playing at right now?

"Retrieve the young master?" I hear Chandler say dreamily and when I glance over at him, I nearly burst out laughing when I see him drooling. "Retrieve young master. This whole thing must be some kind of dream, isn't it? If so, it's one I never want to come to an end."

"Anyway, where is Elizabeth now, my Princess?" Cusack asks curiously while I tilt my head back.

"She should be heading this way along with our other targets, the Seven Deadly Sins," I answer.

"How convenient for all of us," Cusack remarks and I hum in agreement as I continue to watch the clear blue skies above. "Now then, maybe we'll have tea while we wait for them to—"

"Young master Elizabeth!" Pacifier Fiend suddenly cries out next to me.

Knowing what's about to happen, I quickly close my eyes and a strong blast of air slams into me but I hold my ground, waiting for the moment to pass. And when it does, I slowly open my eyes to see that the elder Demon has made a huge mess of the stone ground around Cusack and I.

"For crying out loud," Cusack says angrily while I lazily wave my hand around in front of me to get rid of the dust. "When it comes to Elizabeth, he always turns into such a blubbering mess."

"Leave him, Cusack," I say simply, bringing my hand down. "He'll love each minute of this job."

"Speaking of the word love, I, Cusack, worship the ground you walk on, Princess (Y/n)," my old teacher proclaims and I sigh heavily when I hear these familiar words. "My adoration is strong!"

"If you love me that much then you'll stop saying all these cheesy lines, Cusack," I say wearily.

"Either way, I'm curious as to why the Demon Queen wants Elizabeth back right now," he says, tone changing quickly. "Even if I were completely impartial, clearly no one else could possibly take her place but you, Princess (Y/n)."

You are to step aside and welcome your elder sister as the new Queen of the Demon race.

"My brother could have," I say quietly and then turn to face the other Demon. "Don't you think?"

"Your brother?" Cusack says, confused, but his face softens in the next second. "Princess (Y/n)—"

I frown slightly when the high-ranked Demon in front of me abruptly freezes, his eyes widening.

"You," he unexpectedly growls with great disgust. "You dare try to harm my young master (Y/n)?"

Body moving before my mind can understand what's going on, I swiftly leap back and then to the side, choking in pain when I feel my teacher's sharp sword pierce through my left shoulder.

"Princess (Y/n)!" Cusack cries out in horror when he realises that I've intervened in his smooth attack intended for the person standing right behind me. "What are you doing—"

"You are to stand down, Napping Reaper," I order with a very chilling voice as I slowly pull out his sword, my blood spilling down all over my new outfit. "You are not to lay a single finger on the youngest son of the Supreme Deity. Otherwise known as Zeldris the cursed Goddess."

━━ 🌹 ━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 35 13
It's been five years. Five years since the demon king had been defeated. Five years since what was left of the Ten Commandments steps down. Five year...
28.8K 825 19
Meliodas dragon has just moved to brittania. He has started at his uncle Demeros's school for people with magic abilities. In fact, the whole country...
123K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
77.6K 1.8K 32
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...