๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

Por Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... Mรกs

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day
็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News
็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human

็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention

11.8K 548 325
Por Kunoism

With a smug smirk, you lean against Shoto, "Oh~ Would you look at that, you're second place," You said with a teasing tone to your voice.

"Stop rubbing it on my face," He blankly said.

"Hehe," You chuckled as you poke his cheeks. Some of your classmates watch in awe how you're able to tease around the son of the No.2 hero, "I know you're annoyed~" You teased.

"Shut. Up." He said as his eyes narrowed at you.

Shifting your smirk into a smile, you pat his shoulder, "You have a lot of room to improve. Can't wait to see it," You said.

Shoto stared at you, his eyes slightly widening at your sudden words. He barely sees this side of you, and when he does witness it, he always thinks that it's so out of character. He was about to say something when suddenly move away from him.

"I'm gonna leave you alone now, time to annoy the third place! Bakutoes!" You exclaimed happily as you skip your way toward Bakugo.

Shoto watched as he stood there motionless. He feels oddly weird. For some reason, even when you were insufferable to be with, he still wants you to annoy him. Maybe he's gotten used to it, or maybe something else.

But when the two of you entered UA, considering that it's only the first day-- he doesn't like how your attention kept going left and right(Midoriya and Bakugo). He's just so used to that he's the only one that you're annoying. But he should be grateful that you're slowly leaving him alone, so why does he feel this way? It's weirding him out.

Watching as you approach the cranky spiked-hair boy, he intently watched.

"Lookie hereeee~! It's the third placer! Are you always going to stay in that place?" You asked with a teasing tone.

Bakugo's jaw clenched, "SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted angrily.

"That's the origin of a villain, Bakuwho. Stop it~" You said to him as you frown.

"It'd be better if you learn how to shut up," Bakugo said as he clicked his tongue.

"But I can't shut up with the fact that you said you're going to surpass me-- BUT YOU ENDED UP BEING THIRD PLACE AGAIN!" You shouted as you started laughing.

Bakugo could do nothing but ball his hands into a fist. But, if he proceeds to talk to you, he knows you wouldn't leave him alone. And so, his decision was to walk away and ignore you.

"Eh? Bakutoe? DON'T IGNORE MEEEE~!" You called out for him as you follow him.

"IT'S BAKUGO! GET YOUR NAMES RIGHT!" He angrily shouted.

"DON'T IGNORE ME!" You whine.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouted louder.

"Bakugo! Indoor voice!" Aizawa strictly shouted.

"WE'RE OUTDOORS!" He shouted back.

"AND (Y/N) STOP ANNOYING YOUR CLASSMATES!" Aizawa angrily shouted at you as he glared at you.

"You're such a killjoy, old man," You replied with sass as you kept on following Bakugo who seemed to be doing nothing but ignore you in rage.

Midoriya was shocked and in disbelief as he sees his childhood friend get annoyed but won't do anything about it, "Oh my god... Kacchan's being teased here..." He mumbled to himself.

"Hm? What do you mean, Deku?" Ochako asked.

Deku turned his attention to her, "Uhm, no one dares to tease Kacchan back in middle school because everyone fears him, it's also because of his quirk..." He explained.

But before Ochako could even reply, her sweat dropped when she saw your diamond blue eyes(almost glowing because of the shadow)as you intently stare at Midoriya. And when the broccoli head turned his face towards you, he flinched as he screamed.

"(Y-Y/N)-CHAN?!" He screamed in fear.

"...Are you cheating on me with Uraraka-san?" You asked with a low tone.

"A-Are you guys in a relationship?" Uraraka nervously asked.

Midoriya blushed as he shook his head violently, "N-NO WE'RE NOT-!" He protested in panic.

You scoff as you give Uraraka a grin, "T'was a joke, hehe. Anyways, Midoriya, why are you at the bottom of the scoring board? Are you scared that your quirk will destroy your body again? LOOK AT YOUR INDEX FINGER!" 

Midoriya became even more nervous as Uraraka tried to calm you down. Before any of them could even speak, Shoto suddenly joined the conversation.

"That's enough. It's time to go back to class," He informed as he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you away from Midoriya and Uraraka.

As Shoto dragged you away, it looked like he was just dragging a sack of potatoes- because you didn't move your legs as you let him drag you away.

Waving at Midoriya, you smiled, "See you at lunch, Izuzu~!" You said.

"It's Izuku," Midoriya replied.

Do you always get the names wrong, or are you just doing it on purpose?

[•  •  •]

You and Shoto walked side by side in the hallway that led toward your classroom. It was quiet, and Shoto was glad you were able to keep your mouth shut. But, whenever he would take a peek at you from the corner of his eyes, you just held a flat smile on your lips.

When the two of you finally reached the classroom, Shoto opened the door for the two of you.

You smirk, "You're such a gentleman, Shoto~" You teased.

The bi-colored hair boy rolled his eyes, "And here I thought you were learning how to shut up," He coldly replied as he started to walk towards his designated seat.

"You're so cold!" You whined as you also enter the classroom.

Taking a seat on your desk, you huffed as you pulled out your phone out of nowhere. You were kind of disappointed that your personal tailor didn't put any pockets on the sides of your skirt. It'll be super convenient to put your phone in there.

Without noticing, Kirishima turned around, along with his chair, to face you.

"Nice work on the activity, Gojo-san!" He said with a grin. He's as bright as ever.

You moved your phone away from your attention as you give Kirishima a smile and a thumbs up!

"Yeah! You too Kiri-Kiri!" You said enthusiastically.

Kirishima scoffed, "I like that name! Keep calling me that!" He exclaimed happily.

"YOSH! KIRI-KIRI!" You replied with the same energy.

"YES! MY NAME IS KIRI-KIRI FROM NOW ON-!" He exclaimed with the same energy.

"How come they somehow share the same brain cell?" Mineta asked as Midoriya looked back at him and then pan his attention towards you and Kirishima.

"I'm not sure-- but I saw both of them talking at the entrance exams, so I guess both of their personality clicked with one another," He explained to Mineta.

"Is that so?" The grape headed paused as he glared at Midoriya, "THEN HOW COME SHE CAN HUG YOU AND BURY YOUR FACE ON HER CHEST!" He shouted angrily. Midoriya flinched as the short grape-headed fuck started pointing at him, "LET'S EXCHANGE PLACES! I WANT TO FEEL HER SOFT-ROUND CHES--"

Before he can even continue, Ashido Mina took the privilege to shut him up by throwing a book on the back of his head.

Midoriya could only watch with a blank smile as he witness the violence of his female classmate.

'Women are scary...!'

•   •   •   Lunchtime

You and Shoto start walking out of class, "Cold soba, right?" You asked.

While having a short conversation with Shoto, it somehow left confusion with some of your classmates.

'𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?!'

They all thought as they watch the two of you walk out of class.

"Yeah, extra cold this time," Shoto quietly, yet shortly replied.

"You never ask for extra cold soba unless something bothers you. So, what's up?" You asked.

Your voice faded through the hallway as half of class 1-A was confused as to why you and Shoto have a complicated friendship with one another. One moment you're teasing the hell out of the youngest Todoroki, and him wanting to freeze you to death, second, they see the two of you acting like normal close friends.

What is up with your friendly relationship with him? It's very unusual!

Going back to the two prodigies, both of them arrived at the cafeteria. Good thing not many students arrived yet.

Approaching the chef hero, you smiled at him, "One Cold soba, extra cold-- Aaaand (Fav/Food)!" You ordered as Shoto quietly stand next to you.

"My~ If it isn't the two prodigies of Todoroki and Gojo! Nice to meet you!" He cheerfully greeted.

"Hai! Nice to meet you too!" You greeted back with a smile.

Shoto nodded in response. The chef hero(I don't remember his name) placed your ordered food on the tray you two were currently holding. And by the time the two of you decided to seat somewhere is the time the whole cafeteria got crowded.

You were sitting right in front of Shoto as you stare at him while he's currently eating his cold soba.

"Staring is rude," He quietly said as he kept eating.

"Can I have some?" You asked as you tilted your head to the side.

"No," He simply replied back.

"Come on! Just one pinch from my chopsticks??" You asked while giving him a smile.

"No," He replied with the same tone from earlier.

"At least tell me what it tastes like!" You whine as you break your chopsticks apart. Surprisingly not breaking it.

"It's cold," Shoto quietly replied.

"THAT'S NOT EVEN A TASTE! COME OOOON! LET ME! LET MEEEEE--" You whine as you try to reach his bowl with your chopsticks.

But the bi-haired boy tried to stop you by freezing your hand. Which was futile because the ice barely even touches your skin, hence why the ice immediately broke.

"That's useless," You said with a smirk.

"Turn off your infinity," He ordered as he stopped eating and narrowed his eyes at you.

You stick your tongue out at him, "Nope. Not unless you give me some of your cold soba~!" You teased.

Shoto sighed as he offered his bowl.

Your eyes sparkle in excitement as you took a whole pinch of noodles from his bowl with your chopsticks. Doing the agreement, you did turn off your infinity.

"Did you turn it off?" Shoto asked.

You nodded as you slurp the noodles, making your cheeks bubble, "Wah~ Why does it taste different when it's cold?" You asked.

But Shoto only responds by freezing your entire body, including your head(Minus your hands so you can still eat).

"T-TODOROKI-SAN?! Why did you freeze Gojo-san?!"

Shoto was a bit startled when he heard Midoriya's voice. He didn't even realize that Mido, Iida, and Uraraka took a seat from their table.

His eyes flutter in response, he looked back at your frozen state to see you unbothered as you happily eat your food.

"She... Annoys me. But, she'll be fine," He simply replied as he went back to eating his cold soba.

"GOJO-SAN! ARE YOU OKAY?" Iida asked boldly.

"I'm fiiiiIiNe~" You replied with a lazy smile as you eat your food.

"TODOROKI-KUN! YOU SHOULD UNFREEZE HER BEFORE SHE DEVELOPS HYPERTHERMIA!" Iida said in worry.

"I'll be fine~"

"She'll be fine."

They both said at the same time.

╭─────╮ 

𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 1-𝘈 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴? 𝘖𝘳 𝘉𝘍𝘍'𝘴? 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴.

𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬.

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 (𝘠/𝘯)'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭.

╰─────╯

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.6K 132 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
441K 17.8K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
7.3K 194 29
'I'm one of the strongest. And I can't tell anybody that.' Having a very negative past, sixteen year old warrior, Nariko is one of the strongest Juj...
57.4K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...