Eat Die Evolve

By Reading4458

Rei is a normal girl like any other but when she suddenly dies and is transported into another world. She eve... More

Chapter 1 Ripped away (v3)
Chapter 2 Fuck this Planet (v3)
Chapter 3 Testing Phase
Chapter 4 A Hit of Reality
Chapter 5 Otherworlder
Chapter 6 Belly of the Beast
Chapter 7 The Painter Prince
Chapter 8 Resolve Yourself
Chapter 9 New body, who dis?
Chapter 10 The Blood Elves
Chapter 11 It's Not Fair!
Chapter 12 The World
Chapter 13 The Cesium Revolution
Chapter 14 Fight Back!
Chapter 15 Aftermath
Chapter 16 The Ultra
Chapter 17 Suspicion
Chapter 18 Rampage
Chapter 19 Battle For Blood Lake
Chapter 21 The Western Menace
Chapter 22 Decision
Chapter 23 Flesh, Metal, and Magic
[Hiatus Over] I'm Coming Back

Chapter 20 The fuck happened last night and why does my head hurt so much

172 5 4
By Reading4458

Alright I'm finally back finals are done and I am able to work on this story expect regular updates from now on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a switch had been flicked I collapsed into the soft cloth I managed to scavenge from the city. I was pretty sure I had instantly fallen asleep, a sheer testament to how much I needed a good sleep. From my other bodies I watched as I slept. With my main body out I couldn't use the creep network meaning no regeneration.

But I still had some ways to fix myself up. The new drones were complete; they were a giant drone that had a honeycomb surrounding its entire body except its face and legs. Those individual honey comes were big enough to house a single drone and in the honeycomb was a slime that would graft a bio gel like substance to the wounds of the drones inside them. The gel didn't heal them; instead it merely stopped blood from leaking out and would be consumed by the body as it naturally healed from its wounds.

Not only was it basically a mobile field hospital but it also doubled as transport. With this new medic drone I would be able to heal wounds, though not to the same effect, of my injured drones in the heat of battle. In terms of self defense though the medic drone is only armed with four massive legs covered in bio metal.

The medic drone wasn't the only thing I had prepared for when I decided that I needed to sleep. Slime was turning out to be a surprisingly good creature at healing or what I can consider healing in this case. I can't do something so complex like use slime to replicate cells but what I can do is use slime to plug wounds.

For emergencies they worked very well in stopping bleeding as they can fit anywhere and turn into any shape required no matter how complex. Coupled with the fact that they could replicate what they consumed I was able to dump a lot of blood on the slimes to get them to turn into blood slimes. They were my sentient trauma kit and blood bag and hard to kill with only their core being a weak part.

Aside from slime being overpowered as you can use it to mold into any shape or form which is incredibly helpful on its own but also because it can duplicate materials. But yeah aside from that I've also made some breakthroughs with the help of this cache of information I found myself on.

Reading isn't the best way of studying but it sadly is the only method I've got available to me at the moment. All these papers range from agriculture to war so there are tons of good things to collect from these old papers. But in terms of my situation though oh boy do I have some new toys.

First of all my big boy, my ultra has gotten an upgrade from its human arms. Instead of the human arms I replaced them with two arms that held a chain with saw teeth on them. Within the internal forearm there was an organ which would blow air to an internal fan which connected to a gear that would spin the blade. Essentially it was a biological chainsaw and with the addition that the teeth were tipped with adamantite means that it should be insanely durable with the fact that the Ultra would be able to power the metal so it wouldn't take any damage. I had made this mostly to deal with the giant Eaters as in close combat the only things I could do was get distance and use magic.

I also managed to add the chainsaw arms to my lings as well so now they had an additional pair of arms that sprouted from their backs. Hopefully with all these additions I would have an even greater advantage over the animals. I already was doing fine against them but anything helps and you can never go wrong with enough upgrades.

From the top of the castle walls I gazed out at the inferno. The entire city had been engulfed in fire that had spread apparently there was enough flesh, blood, and wood to make the entire city very flammable. Whoopsies my bad but it didn't really matter to me it wasn't like I held sentimental value for this place at all. In fact I was delighted that I was surrounded by flames because that meant no creatures for miles.

So until the entire city burned to the ground I was content to sit back and sip some weird alcoholic beverage I found. Apparently it's safe to drink according to some weird fermenting magic technique that makes the alcohol safe for centuries. Apparently from what I read the elves do it a lot for some types of alcohol and they shared the knowledge with humans. It has even been fermented for 500+ years apparently since this kingdom seemed to have fallen a long ass time ago, presumably 500 years but all the weird magic clocks don't seem to translate fully even though apparently I've been able to read every language in this world for some reason because I'm from Earth. Who knows if fermenting it that long actually makes it taste better, but I don't really know because my stomach seems to process it just fine though that doesn't mean that much since I can eat raw meat. Oh well who cares it tastes fine and I can get partially drunk from it so time to party!

I reached for a rack of the old liquor and carried it out. As I passed through the corridors I reached an open room that held a round table where more of me was. I watched as I placed down the alcohol as more of mes came into the room to sit, well stand since they can't sit.

Cracking open one of the bottles I sniffed the alcohol from the bottle. It smelled like nothing which I didn't know was a good sign but eh who cares down the hatch. I downed the bottle and felt a fuzzy warmth in my stomach. It tasted fine, actually it tasted good. Enjoying the silence I kept drinking; not quite the liveliest party I've been to but I'm content to enjoy the company of me, myself, and I.

As the quiet passed I relaxed and watched the fires burn for a bit. Everything was surprisingly peaceful considering the blazing inferno behind me. That and the fact that the sky had turned black with red and looked like hell but otherwise the crackle of flames was the only thing that I could hear.

It's one of the few relaxing times I've been able to have for the past week and I intended to enjoy it thoroughly. Plus aside from all these research papers there were some actual books that I could read as well. I wonder if they have any good romance novels in this world I thought to myself as I sifted through the books skimming through the introductions of each book. The ones that did catch my eye were thrown in a pile of 'to be read in the future'. Because my drunk ass wouldn't be reading that any time soon.

Taking another swig of my booze, me and the other mes drank and enjoyed the passing time.

The familiar feeling of being tipsy started to creep into my mind. Oh how I missed being able to unwind once and get fuckin shit faced. Time to toast for having some alcohol. A clink of glass bottles echoed through the room as I got more and more smashed.

"Ahh man I wisshshhs I had a drinkin' buddy"' A drunk ass girl groaned out looking through a bottle to the bottom of the now empty bottle.

*Hic* "Ughg I've gone and done it now. I've got the" *Hic* "Fockin hic" *Hic* "cups"

Suddenly the bottle I was holding dropped to the floor? How I was holding it?

Looking at it suddenly the ground got really close too...

"Why is the ground so close?" Oh I fell.

Grasping the bottle I just remembered that it was empty so I stopped and stood back up.

"Whereeez the booze?" Reaching for the rack I missed and pushed it over.

"NO!" I screeched as I watched in slow motion as the alcohol fell off the table. I dove for my booze with all bodies.

Unfortunately I felt a pain in my head when I collided with myself, and me, and the other me.

Rubbing my head as I quickly looked around for my bottles of sweet sweet elixir of life. And to my relief my bottles were rolling around the floor unharmed.

"Yes yeah I fuckin saved em" *Hic* "Imma fuckin hero." I half slurred as I crawled to the bottles. Grabbing one as I rolled on my back and bit into the top of the bottle. The glass cracked and I quickly spit out the broken glass from my mouth.

Cradled like a baby I quickly shoved the bottle down my throat and chugged the whole bottle.

"Ahhh" I moaned after finishing the bottle before tossing it off to some corner. "I think I'm sleepy now..."

I felt one of my bodies crash into blissful sleep and instantly like flicking a switch suddenly I felt a lot of my consciousness come back.

"Huh?" Looking around the world stopped being so blurry and I could feel myself making cognizant thoughts.

Looking at myself peacefully sleeping on the floor belly up and snoring I realized something. It seems having multiple minds does something weird to drunkenness. With that me asleep I no longer have an intoxicated mind influencing me...

Wait a minute slapping myself awake I felt fuzzy for a bit but if I concentrated really hard for some reason I could negate the effects of being drunk. Oh man this is bad...

That means that I need all of my bodies to be drunk in order to get true euphoria. Shit where was that cellar?

Stumbling towards the liquor cellar I grabbed whatever was on the rack and downed it. Though I think that was some exotic wine because the taste was much more refined. Oh well booze is booze despite what some wine elitist might say.

Grabbing more booze and downing it as more and more lings showed up to get wasted.

The descent was a success and soon I felt it hard to even move around in a straight line.

"Weeeee!" I squealed with glee as I ran around in circles.

It was so fun the air was flowing across me so nicely...

"Wish wash wish wash the air is flowing around me! Wish-"

"Ow!"

"What the helllll? Whyzz der a bat biting me?" Some creature was biting into my hand.

"Shooo stupid bat!" I waved my hand, flinging the creature into the air.

As the flying thing, is it even a bat, hit the ground I looked around seeing a lot of flying thingies coming down from the skies. Quickly these stupid buggers started biting me!

"Hey! Stop it you stupid birdszz!" I slurred out slapping at the air in vain to keep them away.

Luckily my superior designed armor chitin did wonders for keeping them out from my vitals but there was starting to be too many to handle.

Grabbing one and crushing it I tossed its body into the fires outside.

"Hggh. I need my main bodyyyy I wanna kill these stupid thingies..."

Trying to get one of my bodies to the place I had slept at was a struggle but slowly I managed to almost walk straight before crashing through the door and shaking myself awake.

"Okay! Izz time ta fuckin die batties!" I raised my hand and grabbed a creep vein before slamming my head into the wall and falling to the ground.

"Fuck" I groaned plugging myself into the network.

In the courtyard a buncha lings were fighting and then suddenly out from the ground a new creature popped up. Thanks to all the mana crystals I ate I was able to change forms in real time like a shapeshifter. The flesh melded like clay into a form with a ton of arms and a giant bloated body. From the hands shout out a shit ton of magic into the air.

Water, electricity, fire, and balls of fast flying rocks shot at everything and I mean everything because drunk me didn't manage to hit consecutively.

Bodies of creatures fell from the air hitting the ground dead as magic projectiles from everywhere started hitting everything.

Just as things were going great a stupid big flying thing appeared and with more of itselves... Oh wait, those are more of the same creature... man I need my eyes to work properly please.

Tossing magic at them they didn't seem to take as much damage... Probably because they were bigger than people. "Huh loookzz like you need some more potent magicc..."

Bolts of electricity shot around my creation. Shooting from each arm like an amp coil until a bolt shot into the leading creature. An explosion erupted from its chest as I could smell charred flesh. Reacting quickly the creatures moved in stride to avoid the magic until I stumbled into the fight with plenty of intoxicated lings.

Fighting was rough drunk but I had the numbers as the creatures seemed to move with lighting fast movements but actuality was just normal. The creatures held their own before I decided to change tactics and just grabbed them, pulling them to the ground and stopping them from moving. Chewing into their legs they screaming in agony as a drunk girl chomped them to death.

As these creatures died and more arrived I quickly sprouted more anti air balls to start fighting them. The hits were all over the place as I was too intoxicated to hit anything properly but some landed and... well I think that counts... yeah that counts!

The violence continued as my lings threw their weight against the flying creatures. Up until they started to fly off in fear as I won, naturally, against the stupid animals. "Yeah how you fucking-" *Hic* "Ughh its back ag-" *Hic*

Letting out a burp and holding my breathe I attempted to stop the hiccups but as I was working on something actually important some fucking giant shadow appared over me.

"What-" *Hic* "Now!?' A giant creature fell from the smoke in the air and landed into the inner castle giving out a loud roar. It looked like a giant komodo dragon with an ugly feathered wings attached to it, like a dragon but definitely not like a dragon.

"Oh you're a big one." *Hic* "HEY! *Hic* "Pick... pick on something your own size!"

Clutching my head I felt a headache appear, "ugh it's early for my hangover-" A roar cut me off as the creature bellowed forwards.

Reacting instantly the ground opened up as the Ultra appeared under the creature. I chomped down on one of its legs before ripping it off and sending the creature into the wall. The castle shook as the creature stood up. It gazed at its missing leg and roared straight at me before continuing to fight.

"Hey. Your suppose-" *Hic* "ta run" The Ultra complained. Bellowing forwards I sprinted forwards headbutting the creature and sending it back. It landed on its back and rolled back up as I ran forwards. Catching it trying to slash I swung my new saw blade at it and smashed open the wall on accident.

"Whoopzies I didn't-" I didn't get to finish as I was sent flying into the other direction as the creature swung its lizard tail into me.

Crashing into the ground I rolled up to my feet before clutching my head and trying to steady myself. However the creature didn't allow me to recover and bit into my shoulder. Barely reacting I pushed it off me as I heard my shoulder rip.

Looking at my shoulder I say a big hole of it gone and glared at the creature. "You're gonna-" *Hic* "Pay-" *Hic*

I swung my blade arm over its head as it attempted to create distance but this time I didn't miss with my chainsaw arm. The blade cut into the back of the creature and started to cut it in half as it roared in pain, this time the damage being too much for it to shrug off. As it was almost sawed in half its tail hit me in the face sending me into a dizzy whirl.

Spinning around in a daze I fell to the ground and instantly felt the Ultra fall asleep.

"I had too much to drink-" *Hic* "Ugghh please stop hic-" *Hic* "Whatever! Take this, you stupid not dragon!"

The ground wrapped around the creature as tentacles formed into bladed limbs and ripped into the lizard. It roared and bit at everything before trying to run off. As it unwrapped its wings to its full glory to escape a large tentacle wrapped around it before a crack and a roar of pain were heard. The creature fell back to the ground as it died, blood coating the ground from its every wound.

Looking around I just realized that I set the entire inner castle on fire from missing so many times with the ball of anti air magic. "Uh oh no more of that!" *Hic* "STOP IT!"

The tentacles started shooting water over the fire and-

"Hehehe" I giggled like a school girl *Hic* "It kinda looks like I'm peeing on the fires but-" *Hic* "if I was a boy." *Hic* "so this is what it feels like to pee" *Hic* "Standing up."

As the fire died down and the stones and wood that were engulfed in fire were drenched in water.

Laughing I slowly contained myself realizing how shit faced I was. I was laughing at peeing like a boy would, Jesus what I was doing. "Heheehe. Boys... "

"Boys..."

*sniffle* I felt tears form on my face.

"Marcus..." *sniffle*

I started to bawl into tears, "I'm sorry! Don't break up with me I swear I'm not immature... I'm not a girl, I can be better..."

Whimpering as I curled up into a ball, I remembered the first and last break up I had in college. "This suckzz I need more booze!"

As I got up from the chaos and wormed my way like a miserable little snake back into my alcohol cellar. Before drinking myself into a blissful sleep.

One final thought went through my head, 'I hope I don't have too bad of a hangover tomorrow.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 2 43
There's no place in vampire hierarchy for failed prince Torani. Raised to start the next nest, now his only purpose is to predict the final rank of...
490K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
55 0 28
What happens when you have nothing else to live for? What is one to do when your final purpose in life is stripped away by the laws of cosmological d...
1.2K 53 39
Adaremu Reian is a "normal girl" as far as she thinks. One day, at the 14th day of August, a stranger surprises her with such confusion. Because of...