The 7 Boys *On Hold*

By Rainbow_61910

There is just something about them... Their deep voice interrupting my thoughts every second of the day. Thei... More

First Day
Meeting The Boys
The Pool Party
The Sleepover
The Fun
The Fight
Plans
The Boys meet my family
Moving In
The Turn of Events
Perverted Jimin
An Eventful Day
Mystery
The Truth
The Final Truth
Cleaning Up
Netflix and Chill
Truth or Dare
Last Night
Beautiful Moment
Shirtless Seokjin
Meeting Seojun
Lavender
Pancakes
Maths with Jungkook
Fever
Taehyung's POV
Drama
Maybe
Practice
Basketball
Ice Cream
Hotel
Middle of the Night

Namjoon

1 0 0
By Rainbow_61910

I woke up, groaning I streched my arms with a yawn before getting more comfortable on the bed. I streched my hands just to grab something, anything. I grabbed whatever came into my hand and someone groaned. I opened my eyes wide and then shut them again to adjust to the light.

Namjoon carefully tried to remove my hand but I squeezed it even more. Gently.

"Darling don't do that" Namjoon's low husky voice let out. Now I was definitely awake. I opened my eyes wide. What did I do now? I looked down at my hands and guess what I had grabbed? He's fucking huge tho. My hands couldn't even clasp around him.

Not the kind of thoughts I should be thinking about!

Quickly let him go. I looked up at his hooded eyes.

"This is the second time jagi" he said lowly. What? How's that even possible. (jagi=Darling/honey)

I smiled apologetically I have literally no idea what to do right now. What do people do in these kind of situations.

"Sorry" I said in a small voice. I looked down. Namjoon lifted my face with his thumb and index finger.

"I wouldn't mind just warn me before you do that again" he said leaning in.

My face started burning as I started blushing. Who's he again?

He let me go smirking as he looked at my state. He got up and walked to the toilet. Before shutting the door he smirked at me.

What just happened....?

I sat up straight and looked over to Hobi on my right. He was fast asleep. I looked to my left to see Seokjin also asleep. What time is it? I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

7:16

Is that supposed to be early?

I lay back down and spread my self out. My hoodie naturally had ridden up. But who cares. I wanna sleep. I closed my eyes and fell right back to sleep.

Namjoon's POV

I exited the bathroom and stared at the star fish on the bed, Victoria seriously looked like a star fish spread out like that. Her hoodie was just at her stomach exposing everything.

I smiled and walked over the bed and pulled the covers over her but she kicked then off, turning to her side. This girl–

I frowned at her getting into bed as she quickly spread out her hands searching again. Don't tell me—
She grabbed my member and squeezed it, this time she even stroked it. This girl is going to be he death of me.... She's making me hard.

Control Namjoon.

I groaned lowly. I tried moving her hands but she was persistent. I pulled her closer and her hands went up under my shirt to my abs. Did she do this to all of the other's as well? Or is it just me.

I held her close and watched her sleep peacefully.

An hour passed and Hobi started waking up. He yawned and stretched before rubbing his eyes with his fists.

I looked over to him.

"Is she secured?" I asked

"Yes, she's in the trunk with a rag tied to her mouth" Hobi answered still sleepy. I sighed and he got up and headed to the bathroom.

I stared back at Victoria and saw her snuggled up to me buring her face into my chest.

She slightly opened her eyes before closing then adjusting to the light. I cupped her cheek. She nuzzled against my hand before opening her eyes.

"Gonna grab me again?" I asked jokingly. She flushed and groaned.

"I just woke up"

"So?" I asked "I had also 'just woken up' when you grabbed me" I said teasing her.

She pouted.

~~~

Victoria's POV

"I'm gonna have a banana pancake with Nutella and that's final!" I said strictly pointing my finger in the air.

"Ok fine fine" Seokjin said

"Then I'm also having one" Jungkook looking at his hyung's. They looked at him and sighed

"Ok" Namjoon sighed

"Two Banana pancakes with Nutella, one egg n Toast..." Seokjin was talking the waiter while me and Jungkook looked at eachother with shining eyes.

We're so smart.

"Definitely" Jungkook answered in my head.

Our order came and I eyed it, my mouth watering when he put it down infront of me something was at the side of the plate.... Don't think.

I picked it up and looked around Jungkook was stuffing his face and the others were busy doing whatever. I looked down and saw a number.

"Call me" was written

I looked up at the waiter and he looked back and winked. EWWWW

I crushed up the paper and stuffed it into my pocket. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me... Omg the banana pancake looks really nice yk? So delicious. Hell haven't even tried it...

I picked up the fork and knife and started cutting it before stuffing my face with it. A moan escaped my mouth. Now this was heaven. I opened my eyes after swallowing it to see everyone staring at me.

What....?

Their hooded eyes went back to their food and started eating.

"Baby, don't moan like that... It's not really easy for me" Jungkook said in my head. I looked at him. Ummm

I opened my mouth and put in my fork in slowly.

"Cupcake..."

I looked at Seokjin.

"Are you trying to seduce us"

"I'm not trying to seduce you" I said calmly even tho I'm freaking out! What the hell does seduce even mean!?! I looked down at my fork putting it down.

"Would you like me to seduce you?" I asked looking up with a raised eyebrow, resting my chin of the back of my hands. Everyone looked shocked. Um what did I say now?

"Jagiya you do realise what you just said right?" Namjoon asked, I looked at him. Um yes....no? I don't know?

"Princess..." Hobi called, I looked at him. He sighed. "We'll talk about this later" he said focusing back on his food.

We finished our food in silence and Namjoon called the waiter with the bill as everyone around the table got up. The waiter who was the same who gave me the note nodded his head at me asking about the note, standing behind Namjoon. I shook my head as I took the note and opened it. It was scribbled in a hurry. 

"Hey beautiful, call me?"

And underneath that was a number. I looked up back at him. He would be around 18 I'm guessing. But I don't think so I like him... He's cute I guess but he was very shy type... How do I say it? Not my type? I shook my head at him and he looked down. Someone suddenly snatched the paper I was holding and rested their elbows on my shoulders as they read the note while the boy looked with slight horror. The person finished reading the note and bent down from the back whispering in my ear.

"What did you say Lavender?" Yoongi asked softly. For some reason I was shaking.

"I said no" I shakily whispered back. 

"Good" He paused as he bit my ear lob lightly. "Do you know who you belong to?" He asked out of the blue. I nodded. "Words"

"Yes" 

"Who?" He asked

"BTS" I said. Ok where did I get that from

"Good girl" He said slowly as he kissed my ear lob, his hand that had snaked it's way to my neck made me crane my neck and look at his deep, black eyes. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips before turning around and walking away glaring at the boy. I sat straight and looked at the boy as he avoided looking me. He took the card machine from Namjoon and left in a hurry. Now I just feel sorry for him. We all got up and headed out.

I stared at the scenery outside. I'm getting a little to excited about going home. Even tho I'm not cause of Bang Chan.

Uff that guy I told him to take care of himself! But does he listen? No! Why would he? Ughhhh

I closed my eyes calming myself down. What's done is done, can't change it.... Just hope it isn't to serious.... Or I will kill him....

I opened my eyes and walked towards the car, getting in. This time Hobi drove with Namjoon in the front. Fyi I still have to sit on Namjoon's lap....yes. Anyways- a call interrupted my mind. I frowned searching for my phone. I checked the Caller ID

"Lisa"

I answered

"Hey Lisa, what's up?" I said as the whole car went quiet.

"Hey, so um Electra really misses you" She chuckled. I smiled. "I mean she was fine till yesterday and then this morning she realised that you guys had left her so yea...."

"And I thought she loved you more" I joked

"Yea? Well I doubt that" she laughed.

"Anyways, so...."

"Soooo" she answered mimicking me. 

"I've some tea to tell you" I said as I tried to get up from Namjoon's lap and go to the back. Namjoon held my waist and lifted me through the middle of the two front seats. I stubbled and Seokjin caught me, I mouthed him a thank you before head right to the back sitting in between Jungkook's legs, on the floor, resting my back against the seat. I explained whatever happened recently. 

"Unnie..." 

"Yea sweet bean" 

"What does seduce-" before completing my sentence Jungkook snatched the phone away. 

"Hey Lisa" He greeted on the phone. 

"Um hi" 

'Not something to ask her' He mouthed to me.

"Just came to say hi, ok bye" Jungkook said on the phone before cutting the call.  "Now listen here you can ask us also what that means and how come you don't know?" He said angerly. I stared at him. "Ahhh Your so innocent!" He said in a sweet voice. This guy is so weird, changing his emotions like that.....I swear he's bipolar... 

He gave me my phone back as I stared at him. "Your acting weird today..." I said slowly. "Anyways so...... what do we do now?" stopping the staring contest. I got up, putting my phone in my pocket as I walked over to the two seats. I looked at Seokjin one side who was almost dozing off and looked over at Yoongi who was fast asleep. Who should I irritate first? I looked over at Yoongi again. Hmm Seokjin's sleeping let him.... 

I turned and stood infront of Yoongi. 

"Damn, Wonder what she gonna do" I heard Jimin whisper

"I know right-" I looked up at him to see Jimin and Jungkook squeezing their heads infront of Taehyung who was sitting in the middle. They sent me sheepish smiles before tryna act like it's totally normal. I rolled my eyes and looked back at sleeping Yoongi, biting my bottom lip as I started thinking.

I smirked. 

I took Yoongi's seat and put it straight since it was- how do I explain? Like in planes your seat goes back like that I straighten his seat. God this is stupid. I sat on his lap so I'm straddling him with my legs on either side of him folded. I put my hands of his shoulders as he came back to the land of the living, I took his hands and put them on my hips. He adjusted his eyes to the light. He looked at me confused before realizing our positions. He looked up and down at me. His hands moved higher and then back down, they went to my thighs pulling me higher so I was right on top of him as a gasp left my mouth.

"You've been getting naughty these past few days"  Yoongi whispered so lowly in my ear that I could just make out what he was saying. I smiled innocently pulling away so I can see his face more clearly. His hands went back up and under my shirt. He pushed my back down from my back. He took the advantage of my shock kissing me and slipping his tongue inside my mouth. 

"I hope my kissing lessons did her good" Jungkook whispered to Jimin, looking at us.

"Bro what? You gave her kissing lessons?" Jimin exclaimed as quietly as he could. "Am I not the best person for that?" Jimin said a little jealous. 

"I thought the same thing but she asked me not you so...." Jungkook chuckled. 

Yoongi broke the kiss. 

"Is it just me or you've finally been using your tongue when you kiss now?" Yoongi mused, blood rushed up my neck, coating my cheeks with red hue. I looked over at Jungkook and he winked at me. Adjusting myself, Yoongi groaned but I ignored that as I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. Maybe sleep will kill the time. 

~~~

I snuggled even closer to the warmth, opening my eyes slowly. I yawned. What time is it? I looked to see I was on the backseat in Jungkook's place while Jungkook was sitting against the door infront of Hobi. I stretched my arms and hit something.

"Ouch" a voice exclaimed in pain.  I opened my eyes wide and turned to the side. I saw Taehyung holding his cheekbone in agony. 

"Oh god I'm sorry Tae" I stretched my hands to hold his face and make him face me, examining his face. "Does it hurt?" I asked worried. He nodded pouting. "Where?" I asked. He pointed to his lips. I leaned closer before realising the trap. I huffed letting go of his face, while he whined. 

I got up and continued my stretching. I tried touching my toes, uff I'm pretty sure I heard my back crack, god. I walked in between the seats and saw them drinking something. Suddenly I felt childish, I felt I was slipping into little space. I hobbled to the front seats. 

"What are you having, Seokjinie?" I asked as I eyed his drink. He looked back at me and smiled as he lifted his glass, looking back on the road. 

"Beer, would you like to try some?" He asked sweetly; I nodded. He passed me the glass as I took a big sip and swooshed it around before swallowing it. It had a weird taste but kinda... addictive taste. It gave the bottle back and looked over to Namjoon. Without asking he handed me the glass. I took it and sipped it. It was different from the Seokjin's one but still nice... i think I like that one better. 

"What is it?" I asked as I looked at him. 

"Beer" He answered. Oh different variety.

I handed the glass back to him and turned around to see Jungkook and Hobi drinking something as well. I sat on my knees in front of Jungkook.

"What are you drinking..?" I asked Jungkook as he looked up at me; he held his glass up offering it to me.

"Champagne"

I took the fancy glass and has a sip. It burned my throat but in a good way and it had a kind of addictive taste. Wow. I took another sip as Jungkook chuckled at my reaction.

"Ok young lady that enough for you" he said as he took the glass back.

"Your younger then me" I said as I stared Jungkook down.

I broke the eye contact and looked Hobi expectantly. He smiled and handed me his glass —which is different from Jungkook's glass by the way— I sipped from it and a sweet, rosy taste filled my mouth. Mhm, it was delicious! I sipped it again and then handed it back to Hobi.

"Which wine is it?" I could make out it  was wine which one it is that I didn't know.

"Rose wine" Hobi answered as he sipped out of the glass with a smile.

I nodded before hobbling over to Yoongi. He held his glass up without a question.

"It's Gin with ginger ale" he said before I could ask. It was delicious by the way. Ok so let me recount I love champagne, rose wine even tho i love wine in general, Gin and whatever beer Seokjin is having but that's at the bottom of the list.

I walked over to Jimin and Taehyung who were in a middle of an argue. 

They both looked at me. I smiled sweetly as Taehyung handed me his drink before turning to Jimin and continuing their weird discussing about if ducks could fly or not....

I sipped his drink and swooshed it around hmm nice it was white wine. I gave his glass back and took Jimin's, I sipped it. Mmm tasty.

"What is it" I asked while pointing to the glass. 

"It's Baileys with milk" He smiled sweetly. I hummed sitting on Taehyung's lap as he out of habit wrapped his hands around my stomach. I leaned back as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

I gave Jimin his glass back. 

"Kitten.." 

"Yes" I answered looking at Taehyung. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.1K 52
I was the heir to my fathers mafia, I was trained to become a killing machine. Tough and ruthless, someone fit to rule this organisation. But what I...
161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...
123 12 28
"falling in love is fun." Is what they said. They both have a dark history, a grim present and are both trying to fight against the problems they hav...
28.3K 756 23
Having 7 male best friends is one thing. They always have your back, always treat you like a queen, never leave you alone when you need someone and a...