๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |...

By MRSBVRBIE

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ever sin... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
08.
09.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
12.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
new new.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.

19.2K 887 726
By MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes..

OMNISCIENT

The Hermes cologne locked in the fibers of his clothes was almost as intoxicating as the Deleón tequila she had been sipping on. Both Ja's lips and hands began exploring her body, as he attempted to strip her of the small outfit she wore to the club. His lips grazing her earlobe as his facial hair tickled her soft skin.

"Get on the bed," He spoke lowly, setting a fire underneath her.

Semaijah wasted no time getting to the king-sized bed that sat in the middle of the room. She had taken off her shoes before sitting on her knees.

He pulled the designer t-shirt over his head exposing the large piece of artwork that was teased on his arms and chest. The jeans went next leaving him in PSD briefs and black ankle socks.

She met him as he reached the edge of the bed, her arms draped around his neck as they began kissing.

What was left of her outfit wasn't cooperating with him and his efforts to remove it. As Ja found the hem of her black underwear, her dress found itself rising slightly.

Dropping her dominant arm, she began palming his erection. His body tensed up as she began pulling the briefs down just enough to let the soldier stand at attention.

Her hand stroked his shaft as their tongues swirled around each other. Ja groaned in pleasure tugging her dress up to her waist. Just like Semaijah, Ja dipped his dominant hand between her panty-covered sex.

The fabric was sodden, moving easily as his fingers worked to find her clit. The way her body reacted signaled that he had found her hotspot.

"Just fuck me." Semaijah moaned. Teasing and foreplay was only fun when she was in control.

"Turn around." He instructed and she took off her panties before getting on all fours.

Ja stood behind her his hands gripping her hips adjusting her body, before he wrapped his hand around his shaft. He teased her clit with his tip, with the veins that had began to bulge due to the arousal.

"Fuck." The two let out in unison as Ja wasted no time inserting his full length into Semaijah.

He moved his hands to grip her waist as he allowed her to adjust to his size. While he was urban novella big, he still was blessed.

Slowly beginning to maneuver his hips, Ja regretted wanting to do back shots. Semaijah gripped the white duvet as she rested her face against the mattress.

"Ion want that whimpering shit. Tell me how you feel," He grunts, keeping a steady stroke pattern.

"You fucking me so good." Semaijah was trying her hardest to keep still.

He had found the perfect pace for her and with every stroke he was touching her soul.

"You want more of this shit?" He looked down watching how creamy she had gotten his dick "You so fucking wet for me."

Her slit was coating his dick and the bubblegum pink folds had a darker hue from being fucked.

"Don't stop." She cries out in ecstasy before attempting to balance the pleasure with pain by biting the duvet.

"You said don't stop right?" He asks, beginning to fuck her with the same vigor as before.

"Ja, I-" Semaijah had gotten tongue tied as his aggressiveness gave her body the impression that he hated her "Oh my fuck!"

"I know, love. I know." He smacks her ass, before tightly gripping her thigh so her bounce back didn't throw his pattern off "You gon cum for me? You gon come around this dick for me?"

She couldn't even find the words to warn him of her orgasm but her walls tightening around his member did.

Her new found tightness was what helped push him to the brink of his own nut, however her hand reaching in between her legs to massage his balls is what tossed him over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum." He flung his head back.

"C-Cum inside me, I'm yours."

Ja continued to massage her walls as he released himself inside of her.

Once his movements seized, he remained inside of her his member pulsating while her clit had found a heartbeat of its own.

________

SEMAIJAH

I hurried inside my house and locked the doors behind me before taking my shoes off going to the kitchen. I placed the Walgreens bag on the island and swinged open the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

I took the Plan B out of the Walgreens bag and set it on the counter after opening the water bottle.

"Come on and open."I gritted my teeth in an effort to crack open the Plan B pill. I finally managed to get it open and shoved the pill in my mouth before drinking my water. "Finally."

Given that my head is currently hurting, I probably should have grabbed a warm water bottle.

I walked out the kitchen and went inside of my bedroom immediately going inside my bathroom. I turned on the shower before taking off my clothes putting them in the hamper for dirty laundry.

I grabbed my phone and connected it to my speaker shuffling my playlist.

I opened up the curtains and once the water temperature was at where I wanted it I stepped inside "I can't believe I really fucked this man."

I simply couldn't stop thinking about everything when I was in the shower. After a few drinks and some conversation, I fucked this man then to make it worst we didn't fuck without a condom.

Although I don't have to worry about getting pregnant because I literally just took a plan B, I could end up with a disease.

He plays basketball, and if you know anything about basketball players, you know they literally have a new girl to fuck in every state they play in.

After approximately twenty minutes in the shower, I stepped out and performed my after shower routine then changed into some shorts and a black tee.

I sat down on my bed, picked up my songwriting notebook and pen, set it down in front of me, and started composing any lyrics that came to mind not even caring if they made sense or not.

And I just been sitting here going crazy
Been thinking about the baby that we almost had
Thought I moved on, but I didn't
Like who am I kidding?

Writing music is literally my best friend. The first thing I do when I'm feeling down, Have some shit on my mind or have gotten myself into something I literally go and write lyrics expressing myself.

Shit, it's all been bad
He threw a party, yeah he threw a party
Remember I went when he threw a party
We went to his room and shit got so stupid
He didn't use no protection, I'm sorry

"I need you right now, are you down to listen to me?" I sung and nodded before writing that down.

I need you right now, are you down to listen to me?
I know you're thinking how dumb can I be
Shouldn't be there anyway, I'm ashamed
After we split up, nothing's been the same
I've been caught up living in the fast lane

My doorbell rang and I huffed jumping out of bed and putting on my slides. I left my room and went to the front door, where I peered through the peephole to see Mayuko and Ameili.

"Hey." I opened the door letting them in.

"Girl where the fuck is your phone? Do you not see us texting you trying to see if you're okay?"

"Sorry I have the group chat on mute." I locked the door and went into the living room, where they were already seated. "What brings y'all here so early?"

"You haven't been on your phone at all?" Ameili asked me and I nodded slowly.

"There's a video of you and Ja Morant kissing. Almost every single blog page is posting about it." Mayuko said and my eyes literally popped out of my head "Do you wanna see?"

"Duh I want to see." I sat next to her and she pulled out her phone, opened Instagram, and then handed her phone to me.

"I hate it here so bad. I just know these comments on bullshit." I handed Mayuko her phone.

"It's just filled with girls mad that you're with him and boys mad that he got you before they could. This one comment had me dead though shordy said finally he's with a black girl." Mayuko said and I chuckled at the last part.

"You know if they was on bullshit in them comments we would've been got to arguing with them." Ameili asserted and I nodded knowing she wasn't lying.

My label forbids me from engaging in social media conflict so Ameili and Mayuko made it their jobs to argue with people for me whenever they say something rude about me.

Sometimes I even log into one of their accounts and argue with the people there acting as them.

"Soooo.." Mayuko dragged "Are you going to tell us what happened? Because after you told us you was going to stay at the bar with him and we went to go find you, you were nowhere to be found."

"We had sex." I said lowly playing with my fingers.

"WHAT?!" They yelled leaning up.

"Semaijah. Please tell me you did not fuck that boy and my ears not hearing right." Mayuko stated and I pursed my lips.

"She put that ah ah on him put it on him." Ameili stuck her tongue out dancing on the coach and Mayuko glared at her "Sorry. Semaijah why would you fuck that man? What even happened? We know y'all kissed but what the fuck led to that shit?"

"The real question is where did y'all do it?" Mayuko made a face "Did y'all fuck in the bathroom?"

"Ew." I scrunched my face up "We fucked at his house and when I'm finished telling y'all what led to it please don't do all that yelling my head hurt."

"No promises." Mayuko crossed her arms.

"I won't, You're grown."

"It isn't really much to tell we were both drunk talking to each other then we started flirting one thing led to another blah blah blah we kissed, sexual tension then next thing you know we're at his house fucking." I shrugged.

There was more, but I don't want to give them all the specifics.

"Definitely was more than that but was it good?" Ameili asked and I sighed before smiling which caused her and Mayuko to both scream.

"It was really good like really really good. It kinda makes me mad that he be fucking other bitches like that." I crossed my arms frowning.

"That's not yo nigga." Ameili pointed at me.

"Shut up bro." I chuckled.

"Did y'all use a condom?" Mayuko asked and I stayed quiet "Oh my God Semaijah are you fucking dumb? Do you know how much diseases are out there? What if you get something?"

"Yeah why would you fuck him without a condom?"

"I took a Plan B and I'm going to get tested."

"Plan B's can't be trusted. I took a Plan B and still ended up with Jordy."

"Oh my God." I started rubbing my temples "Let's just hope that Plan B is doing what it should be doing. I'm sorry for leaving y'all at the club too I feel like such a bad friend right now."

"You're not." They said at the same time.

What friend leaves their drunk friends at the club to go get fucked? They're just saying I'm not a bad friend to make me feel better. Lying asses.

•••

all thanks goes to ESCOBARBIE for writing that scene because i literally lost allll my abilities to write sex scenes. ion think y'all know much i struggled to make that gif bc the logo for theneighborhoodtalk just wouldn't cooperate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
981K 40.1K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
60.6K 1.9K 26
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
32.5K 2.8K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...