ั•ฯ…ะธั•ะฝฮนะธั” [ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Par Sailormoonuzumaki

"๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ... Plus

๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
1. ๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ
2. ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ง
3. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ 
4. ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™
6. ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™–๐™จ๐™ฅ
7. ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
8. ๐™…๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
9. ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™จ
10. ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™ž
11. ๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
12. ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
13. ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™œ
14. ๐™‚๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š
15. ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฅ
16. ๐™‹๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ

5. ๐™Ž๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ญ

3K 151 26
Par Sailormoonuzumaki

"Tada!" Stella said with a big smile showing the design make up for her brother. "It will go so well with your new look and the outfit Mari will be making for you and Mylene." She said and Zack smiles.

"This looks amazing." He said and Stella comes behind him holding his shoulders. "And they will look even more amazing once I put them for the movie." She said and hands him the script.

"Now, practice." Stella walks away to help Mylene ignoring the news reporter who was here to check out their class because of the movie.

"How dare you all! Giving the lead role to my half-of-a-brother who just came out of nowhere?! And with daddy's money, on top of it all." Chloe suddenly comes in the class with a glare Sabrina right behind her holding a bowl of bananas.

"Uh, it's not actually funded by me sweetheart, but by the city." Andre said and Stella rolled her eyes hearing her sister's response. "Same thing!" Chloe said.

"You—I told you that you'd be sent back to New York if you ever crossed my path and now, not only are you on my path but on TV, too!" She said pointing at Zack and Stella stays in front of him with a glare.

"And I told you that won't happen as long I am here so back off before I make you." Stella said and both girls glare at each other.

"You know I always wonder who will win if they both get akumatized one day."  Alex said the group and many said Stella but others said Chloe because she had experience with fighting with bad guys until she had sided with Hawk moth that one time.

"Definitely Stella." Mari said with a sigh admiring how she argues with Chloe who had stepped back. "Zack told me that Stella had started taking defense classes when she found out that he was getting bullied by the students and also because she had crazy fans that will do anything to just touch her." Mari said.

"Might I remind you that you were offered a chance like all the students in the school to participate in the film." Jean-Pierre said before the girls could get into a more argument. "But you refused because and I quote, "Mylene's sweater is too ugly, Nate draws like a 2-year-old, Alya is useless, Stella is ugly and Mari is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous".

He reads Chloe's words perfectly from a small notepad and Stella rolled her eyes.

"Ugly? Please what's ugly is the clothes you wear." She said and Mari covers his mouth stopping himself from laughing.

"Well, I still mean all of it. But if this stupid childish film actually gets released in theaters and turns someone into a star that someone should be me." Chloe said and looks at Zack. "So, you're gonna give me the part my half-of-a-brother is playing because everything he owns is mine." Once she said that she walks away before anyone even Stella say anything.

Stella takes her phone out making a quick text to someone and her quick text was answered with a thumbs up getting the memo.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that you get to shine in this movie." Stella said looking at her worried brother who smiles at her.

_____

"Come on people, we don't have much time." Stella said as she looks at the crew she hired for the movie which she had some help from a friend.

"Thanks again, Rae." She said to her friend who gives her a smile. "Anything for you best friend." Rae said.

Rae was a talented 18 year old actor who played a role in one of the monster high movies playing the role of Clawdius lover which by the end of the movies they got together for real and are happily engaged.

"Once your done with everything just give me call." Rae said as she walked away with Stella waving goodbye to her.

"Now, let's have everything prepared for when my sister leaves." Stella said as she plans everything.

_____

"It's not for the good of the film, it's not even a film anymore, it's just Chloe's fantasy! The only thing we're gonna do right now is get Adrien out of that cage." Mari said as he gesture to the flying helicopter with Adrien on the cage and gets on top of the yellow car. "Then we're gonna shoot the story that we all thought of together. That's for the good of the film!" He said making everyone cheer, he accidentally drops on the ground when Stella speaks behind him looking red.

"Love the way you think Mari." Stella said with a smile. "Which is why I want everyone to fallow me please." She said making everyone confused but they fallow her which happens to be on the other side. They were all wondering how they didn't see all the set up and Zack mouth drops seeing the cameras and producers getting everything ready for the set they had.

"B-but how?" Mari asked beside her looking shock.

"I knew that Chloe will make things hard on you all specially on Zack so I had a back up plan." Stella said with a wink.

"Cool!" Everyone said and Stella looks at them.

"You guys should get started so that when Chloe comes back you'll have everything done. She won't be able to do anything if there's no movie to be made anymore." She said and they all nodded.

"Thanks, Stella." They said and got ready to act for the movie, she goes to Zack and helps with his make-up. "There, beautiful." She said with a smile showing him the mirror, he smiles looking at his eyes.

"Wow." Zack said. "I know right." Stella said with a small laugh.

_____

"Awww look at you, so proud!" Stella said as she and the others clap as the movie ends everyone cheering. As she stands up she adjusted her  strapless seafoam-green dress with pink stripes and a matching pink belt as well as her headband.

Zack laughs as they hug only to jump as Chloe slammed the theater doors open with a shout.

"What is going on here?!" Chloe asked as she saw everyone smiling but clench her hands seeing her siblings happy making her get angry.

"You! You did this didn't you?" She asked Stella who smiles at her, getting close to Chloe.

"Of course I did, did you really think I'll let you ruin our dear brother's special day just because you couldn't handle the fact that he got something all on his own while you just had to call daddy for everything." Stella said and Chloe looks down.

"You always mess things up! No matter where you are you always manage to take away everything from me." Chloe shouts looking at her sister who glare at her as well. "Like what?" Stella asked.

"Mom! She took you and not me! It wasn't fair at all." Chloe said. "I should have been the one to be with her not you! She favors you more than me and I hate it." She said.

"And how do you want me to fix that? I was a kid when she took me and your taking it on me!" Stella said and wince as Chloe suddenly pulls her hair making her hold her wrist.

"What are you doing?!" Stella shouts as she tried to push her away. "Chloe!" Mari and Zack help Stella.

"Ugh, get off of me!" Stella screams and kicked her on the stomach bug in the process Chloe had scratch her cheek leaving a mark on her face along with blood coming out.

"Mom loves you! She always said how beautiful and exceptional you are but let's see how you look with that scratch, maybe it will leave a scar on." Chloe bitterly said and Stella holds her cheek with anger so was Chloe feeling a full of jealousy and hate from her.

"Stella-." Stella didn't hear Zack call her name as she felt something or more like someone's voice echo in her head, dark clouds covering her mind and darkness around her.

"Lady Shadix, I am Shadow moth." A shadow mask shows right on Stella's face her face angrily looking at Chloe who had the same look as her a moth going to Chloe's pin and Stella had a bear button in her purse which it was used for the akuma. "Dear Chloe doesn't seem to listen to you no matter how many times you tried as a child and thinking that she could have changed but that didn't happen did it? Which is why I'm giving you any power you want so that you can make her listen to you." Shadow moth said with a smirk.

"In exchange for your powers I want you to give me Mister bug's and Cat noir's miraculous." He said and Shadix smirks.

"With pleasure Shadow moth." She said with a smirk a staff appeared on her hand, her body completely changing ignoring all of the people who had ran off screaming.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.9K 1.8K 19
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„ ๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐„๐‘!โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ where adriens falls in love with someone a quarter w...
39.1K 1.5K 36
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเผบโ˜†เผป*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐™”'๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™†, ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ? ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...
35.9K 429 4
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...