COSMIC LOVE | TOMORROW

Per Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ꜱᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. " NETFLIX'S "TOMORROW" Li... Més

𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘡𝘌𝘙𝘖 𝘐
𝘡𝘌𝘙𝘖 𝘐𝘐
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

2K 115 6
Per Manon_Dixon_Jones

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun quietly walked into the Risk Team office, she had caught talk of the team dispanding so she wanted to visit them once more.

"Ms Yo." Seo-Yun looked up to see Jun-Woong at his desk, a box laying on the now bare surface.

"Jun-Woong." She greeted quietly before walking further into the room. She had never seen it so empty, her heart sunk in her chest as she looked around.

"Ms Yo-" Jun-Woong started but Seo-Yun knew what he was about to ask of her.

"I can't Jun-Woong." Seo-Yun looked at him.

"There's...There's nothing I can do Jun-Woong." Seo-Yun said firmly and Jun-Woong clenched his jaw.

"Can't or won't?" He questioned, Seo-Yun glared up at him but said nothing.

"You...You know about Ms Koo's past. Her connection with Mr Park." He said and Seo-Yun stared up at him.

"So what if I do? It's not going to stop her nor bring her back Jun-Woong." She argued, Jun-Woong shook his head and slammed his fist against the wooden desk.

"But if Mr Park remembers Ms Koo, he can help her." He fought back and Seo-Yun froze because what he said was true. If Joong-Gil was to remember his past life with Ryeon he would do anything to find her, and that was what Seo-Yun was afraid of. She had already lost one friend, she couldn't lose another.

"That is not your choice to make Jun-Woong. Nor is it your secret to tell. Joong-Gil asked the Director to lock his memories of that life away for a reason and Ryeon choose to not tell him to spare him, to help him heal." She seethed, but Jun-Woong simply turned away and walked out but he stopped for a moment and turned his head to the side.

"And in doing so she's been suffering all this time. I made a promise to myself to help my friends heal from their past, and if this is the only way to do it then so be it. It's time for the secrets to come to light Seo-Yun." Jun-Woong spoke lowly before leaving Seo-Yun alone. Seo-Yun leaned against the wall and took a deep breath, she banged her head against the wall before letting out a groan. She knew she couldn't let Jun-Woong do this alone, not when it was so stupid and dangerous.

"This team will be the death of me." She whispered to herself before transporting to the Sales Team's office, Ryung-Gu was nowhere in sight.

"Ms Yo, What can I do for you?" Mr Kwon asked

"I have a dream that I need to look at." Seo-Yun said, Mr Kwon nervously looked behind him.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but Mr Park is already in there." Seo-Yun swallowed thickly and nodded slowly.

"I'll wait for him then." Mr Kwon smiled and nodded before returning to his desk. Seo-Yun needed to get into that room.

"Mr Kwon." She called out softly, the young reaper turned his full attention to her. Seo-Yun sent him a smile and looked at him with her honey-doe eyes.

"Are you able to get me a coffee? Milk, two sugars, please?" She pleaded, looking up at him, the young man gazed at her for a moment, seemingly lost in her honey eyes.

"Of course, I won't be long." Seo-Yun grinned and nodded her head.

"I'll look after everything here." She said just before he disappeared. Seo-Yun sighed and shook her head before racing to the room.

Seo-Yun silently stepped into the large room, her eyes focused on Joong-Gil's still form. She quietly stepped closer and felt her heart seize in her chest and the tears staining his cheeks. Seo-Yun took a deep breath and waited, moments passed when Joong-Gil finally awoke, he slowly leaned forward, not uttering a word.

"Joong-Gil," Seo-Yun whispered as she knelt down in front of him. He looked down at her with teary eyes.

"You lied when you said you didn't know anything, didn't you?" He asked lowly and Seo-Yun looked down at the ground below and nodded. Her confirmation caused Joong-Gil to clench his jaw.

"Why?" He asked, betrayal hitting him in the heart like the blade of a sword as he looked down at the young woman he considered his best friend, his sister. Seo-Yun took a shaky breath and finally looked up into his stormy eyes, her vision blurred with tears that she wouldn't let fall.

"It wasn't my place. I made a promise to Ryeon." She whispered guilt crashing into her, but Joongi-Gil wasn't buying it and Seo-Yun knew that. She sighed heavily and slowly stood up.

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me for lying. For hiding this from you, but Joong-Gil...If there was ever a time Ryeon needed your help...It's now." Seo-Yun said, wiping away the tears that cascaded down her cheeks. A silent moment went by before Joong-Gil stood up, his expression was cold.

"Go to Mr Choi and Mr Lim." He ordered, not glancing at her and Seo-Yun felt a piece of her heart break. She had lost him. Her mentor, the man who became her brother. Seo-Yun swallowed the lump in her throat, she nodded and for a moment she stared at him.

"I just didn't want to see you in pain. I hate seeing my brother in pain." She whispered loud enough for him to hear. 

Seo-Yun didn't wait for his reaction and teleported to where Ryung-Gu and Jun-Woong were. Jun-Woong jumped sightly when Seo-Yun appeared in the backseat of the car.

"Seo-Yun-" Jun-Woong cut himself off when he noticed the tears in her eyes, Seo-Yun clenched her jaw and shook her head.

"Have you found where she is?" Seo-Yun asked them, looking straight head. Ryung-Gu nodded silently and turned in his seat to look at Seo-Yun, her lip still bloodied and cut and dry blood caked her temple.

Seo-Yun looked into his eyes and sent him a weak smile.

"I'm okay." She whispered to him and although he didn't believe her, he did not push any further. Seo-Yun looked between the two and gestured her head to the doors.

"Come on, we don't have time." All three of them rushed out and into the building. Once they had found the room, they were met with the sight of Ryeon standing over the beaten body of one of Choi-Hui's perpetrators.

"Ma'am. Please, stop." Jun-Woong pleaded. Seo-Yun stood behind the two, staring at her friend. Seo-Yun's gaze met Ryeon before the pink-haired woman disappeared. Seo-Yun sighed and grabbed Jun-Woong and Ryung-Gu's hands in her own before transporting them to the rooftop.

Jun-Woong slipped his hand from Seo-Yun's as he stepped forward towards Ryeon.

"You guys go back." Ryeon ordered breathlessly. Seo-Yun squeezed Ryung-Gu's warm hand tighter, he glanced down at their intertwined hands before softly squeezing back.

"You have to stop." Jun-Woong said quietly as he took another step closer.

"There's no need to forgive bastards like them. They'll only get worse. Then there will be even more victims." Ryeon argued. Seo-Yun watched her friend with tears in her eyes.

"The situation is serious. Mr Ha says he'll arrest you and take you to hell-" Ryung-Gu desperately tried to explain but Ryeon cut him off.

"It doesn't matter. That's where I came from, anyway." Ryeon flatly said. Jun-Woong stepped closer causing Ryeon to glare at him.

"Don't come any closer." Ryeon warned but Jun-Woong shook his head.

"No." Ryeon's glare sharpened.

"I said don't come near me!" Ryeon yelled at Jun-Woong but he didn't stop.

"No!" He yelled back as he took another step towards her.

"I don't want to go to the Editing Team. I want to stay here at the Risk Management Team with you and Mr Lim until the end." He pleaded, his voice shaky, Ryeon glared at him with teary eyes.

"You won't stop meddling until the end. That's over too." Ryeon said. Seo-Yun felt Ryung-Gu squeeze her hand as she took a deep breath.

"You're the one who said it. we have to save people no matter what. That's what the Risk Management Team does! Ms Ryu. We need to save her. We haven't failed yet." Jun-Woong continued to speak through the lump in his throat. 

"Ms Ryu, she's getting better." Ryung-Gu added softly, still standing next to Seo-Yun with her hand in his own.

"She's important to you. She's your only friend." Jun-Woong said, tears clouding his yes. Ryeon turned to away from them and looked ahead, breathing heavily.

"This is the way to save her." Ryeon said but Jun-Woong shook his head.

"No. No, you're wrong. You know you saved them all! All the people you saved, they're living good lives. So why are you so unhappy? If you don't feel happy yourself, what's the point of saving others?" Jun-Woong yelled and Ryeon fought to keep the tears from cascading down her cheeks. It only then did Ryung-Gu slowly and softly slipped his hand out of Seo-Yun and walked to stand next to Jun-Woong. Seo-Yun silently watched the team.

"Let's go back, ma'am. Mr Choi is right." Ryung-Gu softly said and Ryeon glanced at Seo-Yun who looked back with nothing but compassion. Whatever Ryeon decided, Seo-Yun would be by her side. 

But before Ryeon could utter a word Mr Ha and a group of reapers appeared.

"Is this a team get-together?" Mr Ha asked with a condescending grin. But his eyes landed on Seo-Yun who stood behind the group.

"Well, a team get-together plus one. Ms Yo, it's been a while." Seo-Yun clenched her jaw and bowed her head slightly. Mr Ha's eyes landed back on Ryeon and he smirked at her.

"Koo Ryeon, it's been a long time. You haven't forgotten me, have you?" He asked, condescending. Ryeon walked towards him.

"How could I forget?" She answered and Mr Ha smiled.

"Good. Shall we go back to where we were together, then? To the place where you belong." He suggested although it was more of a demand.

"I'll go there on my own when my work is done." Ryeon replied flatly, Seo-Yun tensed as the smile from Mr Ha's lips slowly faded. 

"No. No. You don't have a choice in this. I'm going to take you to Hell, make you suffer a bit while I'm at it, and make it so you never return to the Land of the Living." Seo-Yun watched has he and the other reapers began to step closer, and that's when she knew she had to do something. Seo-Yun teleported in front of the team, at the exact same time Joong-Gil appeared. Seo-Yun didn't let his sudden appearance faze her and stood tall, staring straight at Mr Ha. 

"Leave the grunt work to me, Mr Ha." Joong-Gil spoke. Seo-Yun stood rigidly and silently.

"Park Joong-Gil? I've seen neither hide nor hair of you all this time. What are you doing here?" Mr Ha spoke a took another small step causing Seo-Yun to sharply glare at him. Mr Ha caught her glare and chuckled.

"And Yo Seo-Yun, still acting so protective over you Joong-Gil, you look more like a guard dog than you do an assistant manager, Seo-Yun." Mr Ha said and both Joong-Gil and Ryung-Gil had to clench their fists to keep them from doing anything rash at his comment towards Seo-Yun. Seo-Yun simply stared Mr Ha down, not uttering a sound.

"Koo Ryeon used to work under me." Joong-Gil stated.

"So?" Mr Ha asked.

"It's my fault for not teaching her well. I'll be the one to handle her." Joong-Gil continued causing Mr Ha to bark out a laugh.

"What trick are you trying to pull on me? I guess I was wrong in thinking you were the only useful one in Jumadeung, along with Ms Yo." Mr Ha said through his chuckles. Seo-Yun stayed still as Joong-Gil walked forward.

"I'm sorry, but I'm only saying there's no need for you to trouble yourself," Joong-Gil said and Seo-Yun walked to stand beside Joong-Gil, her head held high.

"Jumadeung will take care of it's own problems," Seo-Yun spoke firmly and Mr Ha laughed.

"What? Are you expecting me to be touched by this and cry?" Mr Ha asked, Seo-Yun looked at Joong-Gil who looked down at her for a moment and gave a silent barely noticeable nod. Seo-Yun clenched her jaw and looked behind her to Ryung-Gu while Joong-Gil looked at Ryeon with tears in his eyes.

"Hurry and save that girl." Joong-Gil said to Ryeon. Seo-Yun stared at Ryung-Gu and Jun-Woong.

"Go. Get out of here." She said. Ryung-Gu barely shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you Seo-Yun." He lowly said loud enough for her, Jun-Woong, Joong-Gil and Ryeon to hear. Seo-Yun shook her head and clenched her jaw.

"I'm not asking Ryung-Gu. It's an order." Seo-Yun commanded before turning to Joong-Gil. She still had so many things to say to him, but they needed to end this first. 

"What are you doing? Go, Now!" Joong-Gil ordered and Seo-Yun didn't look back when the Risk Management team disappeared.

"Get to work." Mr Ha said to his reapers as they disappeared. Seo-Yun turned to Joong-Gil and sent him her classic smirk.

"You heard him." And despite everything that has happened in the last 8 hours, despite the betrayal and sadness Joong-Gil had felt he couldn't help the twitch of his lips at Seo-Yun's words.

Seo-Yun appeared in front of a small group of reapers as they stopped in their tracks. She smiled and waved.

"Going somewhere fellas?" She asked as she walked closer, Seo-Yun rolled her eyes as they looked at one another, unsure whether to attack or not.

"Please tell me you're hesitating because you've realised you're on the wrong side and not because you don't want to fight a woman?" Seo-Yun huffed, Seo-Yun gave them a moment before rolling her eyes once again.

"The second one it is then." And in a split second, Seo-Yun sent a right hook to the man in front of her sending him flying into the wall behind them. 

"That's so fucking sexist. Come on, it's 2022 for fuck sake." Seo-Yun muttered and the others didn't hesitate this time, Seo-Yun grinned and dodged a punch, she kicked him in the stomach before twisting his arm and throwing him over her shoulder causing him to collide with the two others. Sending all three of the toppling to the ground in a heap, Seo-Yun turned around just in time to avoid a hit over the head she headbutted him hard enough to have him stumbling back in pain, she ran and with all her strength kneed him in the crotch making him howl in pain. Soon enough all of them laid either in pain or unconscious on the ground.

"Next time, don't hesitate." Seo-Yun before appearing in front of Joong-Gil.

"Took care of them?" He asked and Seo-Yun nodded, showcasing the blood on her gloves with a bloody smile. her temple started to bleed again causing blood to run down the side of her face but she smiled anyway, however, her smile vanished.

"Duck," Seo-Yun said and in a flash, he ducked just in time for Seo-Yun to catch the mental pipe, she snarled and threw the pipe to the side and sent a punch to the reaper's nose, a sickly crunch sounded through the area before he dropped to the floor unconscious. Joong-Gil stood back up and looked at Seo-Yun.

"What? You told me to stop pulling my punches last time, so I have." Seo-Yun said and Joong-Gil couldn't help but smirk at that. They turned to see Mr Ha and the reapers who weren't unconscious, Seo-Yun sighed and turned to Joong-Gil.

"Just like on times huh?" Seo-Yun muttered and Joong-Gil rolled his eyes, nudging her should with his own in silent response. The two partners fought together, Seo-Yun swung her fist into one reaper's jaw, knocking him down, she roundhouse kicked another. Seo-Yun threw punch after punch, kick after kick.

"Joong-Gil!" Seo-Yun exclaimed when she watched him get knocked to the ground. Before she could run to him two reapers gripped her arms, and she struggled against their bruising hold.

"Joong-Gil!" She yelled again when Mr Ha threw him to the side, his body colliding with trash cans. One of the reapers holding her gripped her hair roughly to keep her still, causing her to yelp in pain. Joong-Gil appeared back in front of Mr Ha, bloodied and heavily bleeding. 

"I can't let you pass," Joong-Gil said and Mr Ha let out a chuckle before striking Joong-Gil again and again. Seo-Yun struggled even harder, glaring at Mr Ha.

"Let me the fuck go! I swear if you fucking touch him again I'll send you back to hell myself!" Seo-Yun screamed as she watched her brother get beaten bloody. Mr Ha looked at her before slowly walking over to where she was being held, he struck her with the back of his hand before he harshly gripped her chin in his hand.

"Sweet sweet princess. You know, someone used to talk about you a lot, he asked me that if I ever saw you to tell you this-" Mr Ha leaned closer to Seo-Yun.

"You have your mother's eyes." Seo -Yun spat her blood onto his face causing him to recoil. 

"Fuck you." Seo-Yun said and Mr Ha laughed darkly and slowly wiped her blood off his cheek and struck her again, Seo-Yun's head snapping to the side. And as Mr Ha lifted his hand to strike her again, Joong-Gil appeared and shoved him away. 

"Stay away from her." He breathed and Mr Ha glared at him.

"Such a protective sibling bond you guys have." Mr Ha mused before sending a punch to Joongi-Gil's jaw, the men holding Seo-Yun punched her gut when she didn't stop struggling. She gasped for breath and cough up blood, her head feeling dangerously heavy and pounding against her skull. Seo-Yun didn't realise the reapers holding her had left until her body hit the ground hard. Seo-Yun struggled to stand up, but she forced herself in front of Mr Ha.

"Tell her to step down Joong-Gil, or I won't spare her." Mr Ha threatened Joong-Gil who laid on the ground. Joong-Gil looked up at Mr Ha before looking at Seo-Yun who swayed side to side. Blood stained her shirt and her face, she had bruises under her eye, on her cheeks and jaw.

"Tell her to step down or she'll join you." Joong-Gil swallowed thickly and slowly reached out for Seo-Yun's hand.

"Stand down Seo-Yun," Joong-Gil whispered, Seo-Yun looked down at his bloodied and bruised, she stared back at Mr Ha, glaring coldly at him for a moment before letting out a shaky breath and bowing her head in compliance. Joong-Gil gazed up at Seo-Yun and gave her hand a weak squeeze.

"Go." He whispered. Seo-Yun blinked and with that she disappeared. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

182K 11.3K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...
202K 7.1K 33
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐅 ||ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴇ sᴏᴏᴊɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ ᴍᴏ...
19.4K 606 18
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐚𝐞-𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐤...." "𝐖𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲...?" ᴋᴀɴɢ ꜱᴀᴇ-ʙʏᴇᴏᴋ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ _________...
723 17 7
❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒...