Jenga ( Harry Styles )

By wildwildestA

"let's play Jenga , if anyone drops the tower of blocks , we get to mess with the loser's social media . " "D... More

Sanity crumbling
Birthday ?
bet
consequences
Time
chances
Alive ( part 1 )
Flashlight
Try Hard
deleting book .

Alive ( part 2 )

48 5 3
By wildwildestA

" so why not take a crazy chance ? Why not do a crazy dance ? ."

Dear diary ,
I felt so alive , I 've always seen movies and I finally did it . If someone told me in the future I would have done that I would push that thought away . I poured lemonade on some douche and it felt good . Not only that , I said if you're done cheating will you let me know and walked up with my head held up high.

_______________________________________

That was mean of me but I felt the adrenaline rush and couldn't help myself .

I started hopping down the streets allowing the cold breezy air to run all over me while it messes my hair .

My expectations went down the drain the moment I heard Harry yelling out my name and it was getting louder which means only one thing . He is chasing after me . Damn these ankle boots ! Too late ...

He grabbed my forearm and turned me to face him . "Why are you running away ?." He said in between breaths .

"Because I insulted you , kissed a guy , poured lemonade on you and created a scene in front of all those people . "

"So ? . "

"What do mean so ? . "

"It felt good didn't it ? It made you feel Alive right ? . "

"How would you know if it made me feel alive ? You know nothing ! . "

Harry backed off me the moment my tone got higher .

"Sorry I didn't mean to piss you off but you clearly didn't regret doing that because you walked out with style and you haven't apologised and I'm not expecting you to but I'm just happy that you feel Alive now . " he gave me his boyish grin that totally makes a girl 's heart flutter .

"I presumed our date isn't over ?. "

" nope it isn't , let's go and do something crazy and not a typical date . "

He held his hand out for me and I gladly accepted it . We walked hand in hand through the streets .

We walked to central park and enjoyed the night scenery . There were lighted up trees , LED lights surrounding the tree branches and barks .

At the corner of my eye , I noticed Harry his green jewel orbs staring into a distance at this one particular tree . I leaned in closer and placed my head in the crook of his neck . He realised it and pulled me in closer . "Wanna tell me about that tree then ? . "

He begins to move and I pulled away sighing at our lack of contact .

"What tree are you referring to ? There's no special tree . " I know that look in his eyes that's the kind of look you give when you're missing someone or when you're thinking of them wondering if you could turn back time to fix your mistakes and fight for them til your last breath .

I turned to look at Harry . " if you think I'm stupid well you're wrong . I 've been in love before and lost the person . Tell me about her .. and what's so special about that tree ? . "

" we carved our names on that particular tree . She was so indecisive at first but then I convinced her . She's an outgoing person , funny , gorgeous and really fun . She's a blondie . "

I smacked his right arm hard . "Ouch what was that for ?. " I gave him my amused expression . " asshole you were literally indirectly putting out the fact you don't date brunettes . "

I got up and walked away . "Wait you got it wrong . Looks like I'm screwing up this date . Let's go to this lake by the dock . "

He stopped a cab for us and we got in . He told the driver to drop us off at the dock .

" Harry , I don't think we can be here . "He pressed his finger to my lips to shush me . His hand guided me through the dock .

"Okay we are here . Can you see the moonlight ? ."

" why are we here ? . "

"We are going to do something fun . I need to live too . "

" Harry I'm serious , why are we here ? ."

"If I tell you , promise you won't get mad .. I thought of going skinny dipping . "

Wow , he sure wants to get me out of my clothes on the first date asshole !

"Nuh- uh .. I see where this is going . Tell me why are you actually bringing me here ? . " he sighs .. "she and I would come here often . I'm sorry I shouldn't have .. let's go do something else then . "

"Do you love art ? ." I asked him . He nodded his head and I grabbed hold of his hand to lead the way . I handed him cans of different colours . "Spray away pretty boy ! ."

"This is so fucking awesome ."

The walls were covered in our graffiti . "Dude , let's crash someone else's wedding. "
We both took a cab downtown to someone's wedding . It was a night wedding , I looked at Harry and I can tell he was having the time of his life .

He pushed the door open and the crowd stared at us . The priest opens his mouth to say "boy speak now or forever hold your peace . "

Harry smirked at me and opened his mouth "Diana I love you , don't marry him I can provide you with everything including the sex . " and the crowd gasped while I laughed .

The groom shouted " fuck off pal , her name isn't Diana . "

Harry and I laughed hysterically . He spoke more loudly this time while staring into my eyes "sorry pal , I found my Diana already . " and he leaned in to kiss me and I can hear the crowd cheering . His lips were so soft and his breathe tasted like peppermint . He pulled away .

The groom looked at us furiously , he walked down the aisle towards us but before he could walk further , his bride grabbed hold of his wrist and whispered something into his right ear and his expression changed instantly and he smiled .

" How was my acting skills ?." I swat his left arm hard "perfect Harry , really perfect . "

We walked out of the church feeling so alive.

I looked at Harry and by the way his eyes shone under the light and his dimples showing I could tell he was having the time of his life .

"Harry , I need to get something from 7 - Eleven . " I tugged his right hand making my way to the shop .

"Lemme guess girl situation 101 huh ? . " he smirked at me . " Nope I just wanted skittles . "

Harry offered to pay for me . "Boy , what colour do you want ? . "

He jumped like a happy kid yelling blue . I tossed the blue skittle in the air and it landed in his mouth .

"My turn Dana . " I struggled to get out of his grip "no way ! ."

Eventually , I gave up fighting and agreed . He tossed the skittle but it landed on the floor . "Harry ! You did that on purpose . "

I huffed in annoyance and walked away from him trying to hail a cab .

He ran to my direction and pulled out a red skittle " I hope you like red . " I closed my mouth and he pressed my nose together .

I was running out of breath so I opened my mouth , he swiftly put the skittle into my mouth .

Harry walked me to his car and opened the door like a gentleman he is . After minutes of being in the car I could feel the tension , not just any tension but sexual tension of us being in a closed space .

Harry decided to cut the tension by turning on the radio and 5 Seconds of Summer 's LONG WAY HOME starts to play .

So we're taking the Long Way Home cuz I don't wanna be wasting my time alone . Hitting every red light , kissing at the stop signs darling , Green Day's on the radio .

"Harry where are we going ? . " I could barely keep up as my eyes were forcing itself to shut . Harry rests his left hand on my thigh.

"Sshh... sleep child ... ."

I leaned my head against the window and before I drifted off to sleep I heard Harry muttered a few words I couldn't make out but I caught the last part clearly I hope you're not just like her .. or I 'll ruin you and my heart clenched ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves , I updated ...

Can I just say No Control is killing me internally . Louis I want to live ! Anyways it's my favourite song before it trended on twitter .

Go and vote for it to be a summer song .

Summer song No Control ftw .

Thank you for reading this book ,
Thank you for the reads , votes and comments .

Do Star it up ★ , and spam me with alot of things .

Love ya Xoxo

Aj ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
87.2K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...