Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)
Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 17: The old but better tech
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 19: The experiment
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore

1.7K 26 2
By JustyTurner

On the planet of Mandalore, we see what looks like a open wasteland which has no buildings, forests or any water. However we see large dorms and within these large dorms was the city of Mandalore were the people of Mandalore have been living in all these years.

On a hoover pod heading to the capital of the city to meet the leader of Mandalore, we see Y/n, Jessica and Leja as Leja was amazed about the city within the dorm as she looked around while Y/n ask Jessica.

Y/n: So why would the leader of Mandalore wanted us here?

Jessica: Well I can't tell you much however I can tell you a little. She believes there have been Separatist activity being spotted.

Y/n: Separatist here? Why?

Jessica: No idea but if I have to guess, they must be interesting with the abandoned mines that was left behind a very long time ago.

Y/n: And she sent you to search for us? I thought the Mandalorians like us aren't allow to be here or be working within the city?

Jessica: Let's just say I'm the only one she can call.

Leja: Wait so why aren't we allow in here?

They turn to Leja who over hear their conversation to which Y/n explain to her.

Y/n: Well you see this planet used to be homed to warrior Mandalorians but after this planet became a wasteland, the New Mandalorian people decided to turn their warriors ways into more of peace. In short, they became pacifist and exile any Mandalorian warriors who still dose violent and warrior ways.

Leja: But we're not like them right?

Jessica: It doesn't matter. As long your wearing the armor and holding blasters, then thud planet ain't gonna welcome you to this planet. Hey, we're here.

They arrive at the capital and soon they enter inside the Palace where a woman sat at the throne while her guards were near her as the trio approaches her.

Y/n: (smile) Satine Kryze, the leader of New Mandalore, how nice to meet you.

Santie: You may address to me as duchess Santie. Let's make this clear, just because I have call apon you for help, that doesn't mean you are welcome here. After the job is done, you will leave.

Y/n: (smirk) Sure thing. So Jessica told us about a Separatist activity and we would like some more information about it.

Santie: Very well then. Our scouts have spotted a few droids located at the Beskar mining site.

Y/n: Hang on Beskar mining site? That site was empty during the Mandalorian wars when they use all of it on the jedi?

Santie: We thought so at first however we couldn't get a closer look on what they are doing nor what brings them onto the site. We were out of ways until I've learned your grandfather visit the site before when he was Deathwatch was he?

Y/n: I think I remember him telling me such tales about it.

Santie: So you know the layouts of it?

Y/n: I guess so.

Santie: Good. I want you to sabotage their operation and find out who hired the Separatist to invade our world.

Y/n: (smirk) Sure thing Santie, we'll get it done.

Santie: It's Duchess Santie, you can leave.

The trio leave the throne room as they were walking down the halls and then Leja said.

Leja: She was kinda......cold on us?

Jessica: Like I said, these people won't welcome us when we come here.

Y/n: Doesn't matter right now we have a job to do. Let's talk with the others and discuss the plan.

(Sometime later)

We see Y/n, Jessica, Leja, Bill, Daniel and Nick at the briefing room as Daniel has the file of the mining site on Mandalore and plugs it onto the holo table which opens up to reveal the mining site along with the caves and tunnel paths.

Daniel: The mining site that Santie is talking about is called "Mining site 24" its a famous site to any Mandalorians due to how much Beskar material that was found within the caves and tunnels. According to the history files of the Mandalorian wars, many miners took many years to dig up every Beskar material they can dig and a lot of strong armors and blades were made. They've took soo much, the surface open up to cracks due to their mining operations. Soon they ran out so they abandon it just like the others and go to war which......we all know how that turned out.

Y/n: Still the Separatist are there? Why?

Nick: Perhaps there is more Beskar that the past Mandalorians missed.

Daniel: That's maybe the possibility. Either way if there is, who knows what they Separatist will make for the war.

Leja: So why is Beskar so important?

Jessica: Beskar is one of the most strongest material that has ever lived. Blaster bolts and light sabers will not cute through or make a dent out of it. Put that in armor and that would make you unstoppable.

Bill: And makes you more badass but not as badass as me! Haha!

Daniel: Yeah but just imagine what they can do with it. They can make Beskar droids, fighters or large fleets. This make this war very difficult for the Republic and the Jedi.

Y/n: Then we need to destroy it.

Daniel: Well the cave is very weak any explosion will cost a huge cave in.

Y/n: Perfect! So we just need to find out what they are mining for and destroy it. Sounds simple enough.

Leja: (smile) Yeah let's do this!

Jessica: (smirk) This will be fun.

Y/n: (smirk) Let's get into our dropships and set off!

(Later)

Y/n, Leja, Jessica and Nick arrived at the site with a few Mandalorian troopers as the four apoorches the site and lay down at the cliff to see a huge mining site being dig up by Separatist forces. Leja aim down her scope of her rifle and then tells them.

Leja: Spotted a few B1 droids, super droids and some commando droids.

Jessica: So how do we do this? Loud or quiet?

Nick: Well it seems like a small force so?

Y/n: (smirk) Which means we're going on loud. Let's use blasters only, no explosions clear?

They agree and the four stood up and then Y/n pulled out his light saber and activity it while pointing it in the air which draw some droids attention as Y/n quickly points down at the droids and Mandalorian troopers fly over him and they open fire at the droids.

The droids return fire but a few get shot. The four active their jetpacks and fly down as Y/n and Nick cut them down with theie sabers while Jessica and Leja took them out with their blasters as they battle the droids, clearing out the entrance of the mine and after a while they managed to clear out the entrance.

We see a commando droid about to shoot Jessica when Y/n walk up to him, stabbing him with his saber and finished it up with a blaster shot in the head. Jessica smirks underneath her helmet as the four walked up to one of the entrance to the cave as Y/n order the Mandalorian troopers.

Y/n: Stay up here, if we're not back within a hour, call in back up.

Mandalorian trooper: Yes sir!

Y/n: Okay guys, let's see what they are mining.

The four enter the mine, they walk through the tunnel and seeing a lot of holes that used to hold Beskar many years ago but now it was gone.

Leja: (surprised) Wow, so much holes! There must have been a lot down here.

Nick: Agree. I've never imagined so much Beskar down here.

Jessica: So Y/n where did you get that saber?

Y/n: Oh this? That's a long story but it was past down to family.

Jessica: (smirk) Your jedi?

Y/n: No it was gift from a past jedi who saved my grandfather years back.

Jessica: (smirk) Nice. You know, I've never hard anyone holding a light saber before.

Y/n: (smirk) Well you see one now.

Jessica: (smirk) Bet that makes you very handsome indeed with that weapon. Try not to lose it.

Y/n: (smirk) I've never lose it in my whole life.

She nodes as they continue down even more and after a while come across an opening which reveal a huge room filled with Beskar which they were amazed. Nick walked over and active his light saber and hit the Beskar in case its fake or not Beskar but to his surprise, there was no cut on it.

Nick: (surprised) It's real! They must have mine this area before us.

Leja: In that case where are the droids?

Jessica: Must have gotten killed by us. Probably to call in command about their found.

Y/n: Either way, let's get to work.

They grab some explosions and place them around the room. Although explosions will not do anything to Beskar, they can just cover it up so it will take years to find it and dig it up.

Soon they place the last explosion on it and they make theie leave. They backtrack their way back up and soon they made it out as Y/n called out.

Y/n: Okay bombs set, let's get out of here before-

They stop immediately when they see theie troopers were killed by other Mandalorians but not just Mandalorians, but Death Watch as they spotted them and aim their blasters at them.

Leja: Who are they?!

Y/n: Death Watch.

Then they look up to see a female death watch Mandalorian along with two Death watch Mandalorian troopers as she remove her helmet and look down at them..

Y/n: And you must be?

Bo-Katan: I'm Bo-Katan Kryze, I'm Duchess Santie's sister and second in command to Death watch.

Leja: (shocked) Santie has a sister?!

Nick: Well guess we know why she didn't talk about her.

Y/n: I'm surprised Death Watch is back. I thought they were destroyed?

Bo-Katan: It was but our leader brought it back from the graves and now we are stronger then ever. He will be must pleased once I bring you to him.

Y/n: (smirk) Sorry but that's not gonna happen. Though I am curious about about your leader maybe but I rather get this job done and make our leave.

Bo-Katan: You were a disappointment to be called Mandalorians. Working with the weak people of Mandalore.

Leja: They only want to live in peace!

Bo-Katan: Peace? Peace is a sin. Mandalorians only know of war, battle, violence and a way of a warrior. That's what Mandalore was all about and it will be brought back once we retake Mandalore.

Y/n: Listen I give you this chance to leave this planet and never return.

Bo-Katan: Never! This is our world and those who are not true Mandalorian will die!

They aim their blasters at them to which Y/n smirked and pulled out a determination trigger and said.

Y/n: (smirk) Suit yourself.

He pulled it and seconds later there was a massive shake and the floor beneath them starts to crack and open to a huge hole which cost everything to be sucked in.

Bo-Katan was shocked by this and then Y/n, Leja, Jessica and Nick activated their jetpacks and fly over them as Bo-Katan sees this and her and her Death watch troopers open fire but they got away as Bo-Katan called out.

Bo-Katan: This is not over! You haven't seen the last of Death Watch! Mark our world, we will return!

(Later)

After the job was done and told Santie what happened, they left the planet with Jessica decided to stay with them for a but as they leave Mandalore system. We then cut to Y/n look at his armor on a armor stands as he thinks about the return of Death Watch, then Leja came inside with Kirby as she ask him.

Leja: You okay?

Y/n: I'm fine. Just thinking about Death Watch and how they are back.

Leja: I see. So what should we do?

Y/n: Well we have no idea where their base is nor who their leader is so we can't do anything about it. For now, we just have to focus on the job and the war.

Leja: I see. You think they will hunt us down?

Y/n: If anyone should be hunted down is me.

Leja: Why?

Y/n: It's because of my grandfather and what he did. He betrayed Death Watch and they will do anything to kill those who betray them, especially going after their descendant which is me. I will not allow me crew to get killed because of my families past. If they do decide to go after me then I will go straight towards them, alone.

Leja sees how serious he is and understood his reason as they jump into Hyper space and off to do more jobs across the galaxy.

(Meanwhile)

We see Bo-Katan inside a tent within a base which is unknown as she is in the tent of their leader as she tells him what happened and the person she has met.

???: I see.....so he has a grandson.

Bo-Katan: Yes sir. Shall we sound a party to capture him and his crew?

???: No! We must focus on taking over Mandalore and bringing the planet back to its old ways. Once we're finished, then we will go after him.

Bo-Katan: Yes sir.

She leaves the tent and once he is alone he opens a holopad that shows the image of Y/n's grandfather as he stare at the image and then said.

???: Your grandson will not survive for long. Soon, his death will come, by the hands of Death Watch.

To be continued..........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 280 23
Vella Delaba had been raised as a peacekeeper, a knight. But by necessity, she'd become a warrior and had fought in many wars. She'd been a padawan i...
84K 2.5K 36
~Rexsoka Fanfic~ Order 66 has just been ordered and clones everywhere are turning on the Jedi killing them for crimes against the republic. Ashoka an...
59.6K 1.2K 26
Y/n was once a strong jedi knight and he was very kind and respectful to others while many jedi respect him back. But when the Clone Wars began he re...
188 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...