Euphoria

By miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... More

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 31 - Is it love?

4.8K 220 10
By miaaamiamia

Liam's POV

"Uncle, why were you screaming? Did you fall down like Lukie?" Amber asked innocently and traveled her gaze from me to my nervous girlfriend and vice versa.

"Yes, princess, but Aurora helped me. So I didn't hurt myself." I lied to her as I bent down in front of him. "But don't tell anyone that you saw us here. Okay?" I added softly and gave her a warm smile.

"Hmm... Will you buy me a Barbie doll and unicorn?" She asked as her eyes shone in excitement.

Like father, like daughter.

"Of course, princess." I nodded and breathed deeply in relief.

"Fine, I won't tell anyone."

"Good girl!" I beamed at her. Then I turned around and told Aurora. "I am fine. You can go and check Luke."

"Oh... Yes..." She mumbled nervously and went towards the guest room.

"Princess, go downstairs. I will come later." I informed Amber.

"Fine, but don't forget to buy me a doll and unicorn." She reminded firmly.

"Of course, princess."

"Amber? Where did you hear screams?" My mother asked worriedly as she walked upstairs in quick steps and approached her granddaughter.

"In the bathroom." Amber replied and pointed to the bathroom.

Amber!

She totally took after her father!

"Who was it?" My mother asked Amber softly, caressing her silky hair, and gave me a suspicious look.

I gave my mother a nervous smile and murmured under my breath, running my hand through my hair. "Please don't do it, princess."

"No, I won't tell you. I promised my uncle." She shook her head, pointing to me. "He will buy me a doll and unicorn." She added, determined.

Damn it!

What did you do, Amber?

My mother gave me a stern look before giving Amber a warm smile. "But Grandma can buy them for you as well."

"Princess..." I intervened as I turned Amber towards me. "Won't you go to eat a cake?"

"But Mom doesn't let me eat the cake more than one slice." She pouted.

"Then ask your father." I winked at her. "Nothing would happen if you eat another slice of cake today." She nodded, excited and rushed downstairs.

My mother folded her arms over her chest, looking at me with an intimidating look on her face.

Well... Come on, Liam... Nothing is lost yet. At least, don't let her get suspicious about you and Aurora.

"Who was with you there? Don't tell me you have an affair with a maid again." She gave me a warning look.

"No, Mom." I forced a smile. "Amber is just a kid. She misunderstood. I was watching a movie." I lied.

"In the bathroom?" She asked, unconvinced as she raised her eyebrow.

"You know... not a normal movie..." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Liam, don't lie to me!" She warned me and sighed, shaking her head. "I know very well that you prefer doing it than watching it." My mother added, giving me a knowing look.

I heaved a loud sigh. "Ok... I was talking...on the phone. You know... fantasies..." I lied and gave her an impish grin.

She raised her eyebrow, looking at me suspiciously, and shook her head. "Next time be careful when there are children around."

I nodded and gave her a slight smile. She sighed and went downstairs.

"Phew! It was a close call." I breathed deeply and wiped my sweats off my forehead.

***

Aurora was leaning against me while we were drinking wine, sitting on the couch after having dinner in my penthouse.

"Would you pose for me? I want to draw you while looking at you, not using my memory." I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

"What?" She asked, surprised as she turned towards me slightly.

"Would you pose for me?" I repeated, running my fingertip along her bare arm.

"I don't know." Aurora replied nervously and bit her lower lip. "I don't think I can do it." She added shyly.

"Please. It will be just you and me in the room." I caressed her cheek tenderly.

"Should I pose naked?" She asked as her face flushed.

"If you also want. Otherwise, we can find another solution." I replied in excitement.

She bit her lower lip, thinking. Then she sighed and nodded. "Fine. I will pose naked."

"Thank you, sugar. It will be perfect." I commented happily and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Come on." I said, extending my hand towards her as I stood up.

"Now?" Aurora asked, puzzled.

"Yes. Why to wait?" I winked at her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to stand up.

Aurora's POV

I was lying on the couch in front of my painter while he was drawing me. Despite the fact his gaze was dark when he looked at me, he was professional, focusing on his canvas.

I tried to be professional as well, but my body was on fire under his intense gaze. I looked forward to being in his arms as soon as he finished drawing. Probably, he was about to finish because it had been almost two hours.

"It is done! I will finish the details later; you must be tired of lying still." Liam exclaimed, self-satisfied and gave me a wide smile.

I stood up quickly and grabbed his shirt. I put it on while walking towards my boyfriend.

"Liam..." I mumbled in awe as I looked at the canvas.

"Do you like it?" Liam asked huskily as he pulled me towards him, making me stand between his legs.

"It is so beautiful. I don't think I am this beautiful." I replied honestly and looked at him. "Is it love? You see me more beautiful than I am actually?" I asked affectionately and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yes, I love you so much, but don't underestimate yourself, sugar. You are gorgeous." Liam answered huskily as he cupped my cheek while wrapping his arm around my waist firmly. Then he stood up, brushing his lips against mine, and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me towards the bedroom.

"May I kiss you?" Liam asked seductively, hovering over me while we were naked on the bed.

"Yes. Kiss me." I said impatiently.

Liam gave me a devilish smirk as he moved down, spreading my legs apart and placed a soft kiss between my legs. I arched my back in desire, moaning.

My handsome model lifted his head up and gave me a cocky grin. "I didn't specify."

I chuckled in amusement and caressed his hair tenderly. He brought my hand towards his lips and placed a kiss on my palm.

"You are mine." He said hoarsely as he reached to my lips and smashed his lips against mine.

"This is madness." I commented, out of breath and ran my hand through his hair.

"Love is madness, sugar." Liam whispered huskily and pulled my lower lip between his teeth. "Let me show you how good I am at love making." He winked at me playfully.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Let's see how good you are. However, as you know it is hard to convince me. So you have to repeat it." I stated haughtily.

He grinned. "As you know I am not a type of man who gives up easily, sugar." He winked at me and reclaimed my lips as his hand started roaming my body.

Liam's POV

"I saw the billboards on the way. They look fabulous." I commented proudly as I sat down beside my mother on the couch.

"Yes, I saw them too." My mother agreed happily. "Mario sent me the ad video this morning. You and Kelly look stunning together. Let me show you." She informed me as she grabbed her iPad and tapped on it to show me the ad video.

"It is... Wow! I look forward to seeing this on the TV." I said, full of excitement in my voice as I finished watching the video.

"Yes, it will..." Suddenly, my mother phone rang, cutting her off. "Oh, it is Aurora." She informed me and picked up the phone. "Good... Yes, I saw the email... Thank you... How is Luke? Did he get better?... Good. Tell that little man not to drink cold water after playing in the garden again... Fine. See you tomorrow."

"Luke fortunately is getting better. He caught a cold." My mother informed me as she hanged up the phone. I nodded, pretending that I didn't know. She sighed sadly and resumed. "Sometimes, I couldn't stop myself thinking about her. It is really hard for Aurora. Even if her mother supports and helps her, it is still..." She sighed, shaking her head without finishing her sentence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 11.7K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...
359K 17.2K 55
Troy Anderson had an ideal life everyone dreamed of. He had everything he wanted. Being the heir and the future CEO of their family company put a lot...
4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...
4.2M 147K 67
When a hopeless playboy, Chad James Carter was busted by his father, his life turned upside down. After his father had found out that he was spending...