Euphoria

Por miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... Más

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 28 - Baby?

5.5K 241 13
Por miaaamiamia

Liam's POV

"I... I have to leave." The secretary mumbled and left quickly.

"What is going on with her?" I asked, puzzled and approached Aurora.

"Nothing." Aurora gave me a nervous smile. "Umm... How was the meeting? When will you start to shoot the video ad?"

"Next week." I replied, pulling her closer by wrapping my arm around her waist, and brushed my lips against her inviting lips.

Suddenly, the phone rang, interrupting us. I frowned in annoyance as she pulled back and picked up the phone.

"I will bring them, Mrs. Anderson." Aurora said before hanging up the phone. Then she grabbed the files and turned towards me. "I have to give these to your mother."

"I will wait for you here." She nodded. When she wanted to leave, her head spun. "Are you okay?" I asked, panicked as I caught her by wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Yes. I just felt dizzy, but it passed." She gave me a reassuring smile and left in a hurry.

I decided to sit down while waiting for her and check my emails on my phone. Suddenly, the drawer caught my attention. They looked so nervous when I walked in.

I rubbed my chin, thinking if I should look what Aurora hid in the drawer or not. I heaved a loud sigh and opened the drawer as my curiosity got the better of me.

My jaw dropped in shock as I saw the pregnancy test in the drawer.

Is Aurora pregnant?

Am I going to be a father?

I gulped nervously as I remembered that she felt dizzy a few minutes ago.

Fuck!

I closed the drawer quickly as I stood up and started pacing back and forth in panic while there were a million questions in my mind.

Am I ready to be a father?

How will we tell our parents? They don't even know we are dating.

Will she want to keep the baby? She hasn't even told her mother about us.

"Sorry, Mrs. Anderson told me to bring the designs to the designers as well." Aurora informed me softly as she walked into the office.

"Umm... No problem..." I mumbled anxiously and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked, concerned as she approached me.

"Yeah, yeah... I ... I have to leave. See you later." I placed a chaste kiss on her lips and stormed out.

As soon as I left the fashion house, I breathed deeply, closing my eyes. I had to talk to someone about it.

Kayden? 

No, he can't give me a good advice about it. Marriage and children are his nightmares.

Troy?

Yes, Troy will give me the best advice about my situation. Besides, he knows about Aurora and me.

I got in my car quickly and went to the company to see my brother.

***

I entwined my hands nervously while sitting on the chair in my brother's office.

"Is everything okay? You look weird." Troy asked, concerned, giving me a questioning look.

"Umm... Aurora... she..." I mumbled anxiously and rubbed the back of my neck.

Troy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What happened to her? Did you break up?"

"No..." I shook my head and pursed my lips together.

He frowned and asked firmly. "Will you tell me what is going on?"

"Aurora... she is probably pregnant... with my baby." I replied nervously after taking a deep breath.

"What?!" Troy looked at me with wide eyes.

"I saw pregnancy test in her drawer, but she hasn't used it yet. And today, she felt dizzy as well." I explained, running my hand through my hair.

"Oh my goodness!" Troy exclaimed, giving me an amused smirk. "Mom will kill you." He added and burst out laughing.

I frowned in annoyance. "Thank you for your help." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

Troy pursed his lips together, trying to hold his smile. Then he cleared his throat and entwined his hands on the desk.

"Don't you want the baby?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

I sighed, leaning back against the seat. "I don't know... I am not sure that I am a father material." I confessed.

Troy gave me a sympathetic look. "Liam, you get along well with children. They adore you. I don't have any doubt that you will be a good father." I bit my lower lip without saying anything. "If Aurora is really pregnant, she needs your support."

"I don't even know if she wants to have a family with me or not." I heaved a loud sigh. "She hides our relationship like she is ashamed of it." I mumbled sadly.

Troy sighed as he stood up and approached me. He pulled the seat towards me and sat down next to me.

"She isn't ashamed of your relationship, Liam. Probably, she feels uncomfortable because you are her boss' son." Troy commented softly, resting his hand on my arm.

"But Mom wouldn't be against our relationship because she is her employee." I stated firmly.

"I know, but it is normal for her to feel uneasy about it."

I sighed. "If she is pregnant, I won't leave her alone. I will support her if she wants to keep the baby or..." I couldn't finish my sentence as a tight knot formed in my throat.

Troy gave me a compassionate look and squeezed my arm. "My little brother is going to be a father." He commented emotionally and hugged me. "Congratulations!" He tapped on my back and pulled back.

"Thank you, Troy. I needed to talk to someone about it. Otherwise, I was going to be a crazy." I gave him a grateful smile.

"You can always count on me." Troy stated firmly. I nodded, smiling.

***

I yawned, stretching out as I woke up. When I looked at the other side of the bed, it was empty. I ran my hand through my disheveled hair and got up to look for Aurora.

It had been a week since I found the pregnancy test in her drawer, but she didn't tell me anything. However, I found out that she was really pregnant because I heard her to talk to my mother's secretary about an obstetrician appointment. So I brought her to my parents' countryside house to stay alone with her this weekend, hoping she would finally tell me about the baby when we were alone.

"What are you doing?" I asked in panic as I saw Aurora.

"Working out. What happened?" She asked, puzzled as she stopped working out.

"Don't do that movement. It is difficult. You can hurt yourself." I replied, concerned and approached her.

"I always do it." She gave me a warm smile.

But you are pregnant now.

"Let's go hiking." I suggested.

"Not now. I haven't finished working out." She refused and continued what she was doing.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. Then I started watching her while my heart was in my mouth. I looked at her belly attentively, trying to see if it got slightly bigger or not, but it looked like the same.

"Be careful!" I shouted in fear, approaching her as she started doing jumping jacks.

"Liam! You scared me. What is going on with you? You have been acting weird the last few days." She stated, annoyed, resting her hands on her hips.

"It is enough. Let's have breakfast. I am hungry." I said firmly. "I will make us breakfast while you take a shower." I added, grabbing her wrist, and dragged her towards the bathroom without letting her protest.

***

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked, concerned, resting her hand on my thigh while I was driving the car. We were going back.

"Nothing." I mumbled, trying to hide my annoyance. As much as I tried to make her tell me about her pregnancy, she didn't say anything. It made me irritated that she was hiding it from me. When was she planning to tell me?

"You look angry."

"I am not." I denied.

She sighed. "If there is some problem, you can tell me. You know you can count on me." She gave me a warm smile.

"And you? Do you know you can count on me as well?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

"Yes, I know." She gave me a bright smile.

I stopped the car abruptly and turned towards her.

"Liam!" She exclaimed in fear.

"Then why the fuck don't you tell me that you are pregnant?! Do you think I will not want our baby?" I asked angrily.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...
352K 17K 55
Troy Anderson had an ideal life everyone dreamed of. He had everything he wanted. Being the heir and the future CEO of their family company put a lot...
237K 14.6K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...