Euphoria

Av miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... Mer

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 17 - The wrong move

5K 235 7
Av miaaamiamia

Liam's POV

I accelerated my pace as I felt her walls tightening around my cock. A few thrusts later, she came, screaming my name. I gripped her hips tightly and thrust into her harder and harder.

A few minutes later, I came, crying out, and collapsed onto her, out of breath.

***

I was running my finger up and down along her naked back while she was resting her head on my chest. She gave me a warm smile as I placed a soft kiss on her hair.

When I wanted to kiss her lips, someone knocked on the door.

"Probably, it is a laundry service." I commented and got up to open the door.

I picked up the towel from the towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I frowned, walking towards the door as the person was almost breaking down the door.

As I opened the door, I saw my brother; he looked furious. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What was he doing here?

"Where is she?" Troy asked me furiously as he pushed me back and walked into the suite.

"Troy! What are you doing?!" I shouted, confused while rushing after him.

Aurora screamed in panic and wrapped the cover around her body tightly, her cheeks crimson red.

"Mr. Anderson..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

"I am sorry." Troy muttered as he turned around quickly while I was staring at my brother, dumbfounded.

What got into him?

Why did he barge in my suite?

Is there something between...

"What the fuck, Troy?!" I snapped, frustrated as I clenched my fist. "What is going on between you two?" I asked furiously and traveled my gaze from Troy to Aurora.

"Of course nothing." Aurora replied angrily.

"I am sorry. It is a misunderstanding. I thought she was someone else." Troy explained, giving me an apologetic look. "I am leaving." He added and walked out of the suite quickly.

"We will talk about it later." I shouted behind my brother angrily and slammed the door behind him.

When I went back, I saw Aurora getting up, looking furious.

"Where are you going?" I snapped without managing  to control my anger. If my brother didn't leave, I would punch him in the face.

"Getting out of here!" She snarled at me, holding the cover around her body.

"In this state?" I asked mockingly, gesturing to the cover.

"In this state I can seduce your brother more quickly." She commented bitterly.

"Aurora! Don't talk nonsense!" I warned her firmly. Even thinking about them made my blood boil.

"Then call the laundry service and ask them to bring my damn clothes!" She snapped furiously, full of fury in her eyes.

I gritted my teeth in irritation and walked towards the phone. After calling the laundry service, I took deep breaths, trying to calm down, and approached Aurora who was trembling with rage.

When I wanted to placed my hand on her arm, she pulled away.

"Don't touch me!" She gave me a murderous look. "How dare you accuse me of having a relationship with your brother?!"

"I am sorry." I said honestly, raising my hands up. "I... I was shocked and I couldn't think properly. I have never seen Troy like this..."

"So you thought I fooled around with both of you." She cut me off furiously.

"No... I just overreacted. I am really sorry." I gave her an apologetic look. "I..." Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, interrupting me. I sighed and walked towards the door.

As soon as I came back with the clothes, she snatched her clothes out of my hands and put them on quickly.

"Don't bother me anymore. I don't want to see your face anymore." She stated angrily, giving me a dirty look as she grabbed her bag.

"Aurora, no. Please forgive me." I begged, grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch me, Liam Anderson. It is over!" Aurora snapped as she pulled her arm furiously and strormed out, slamming the door behind her, ignoring my pleas.

"Darn it!" I exclaimed in furiously and kicked the chair angrily. "I am going to kill you, Troy!" I added between gritted teeth, clenching my fist.

***

As soon as I walked into the company building, I went directly to my brother's office. I opened the door without knocking and closed it behind me angrily.

"What the fuck did get into you that you barged in my suite?!" I snarled in frustration as I approached him.

Troy breathed deeply, placing the paperwork down on his desk, and entwined his hands. "It is a misunderstanding. I apologize." He said calmly and gave me an apologetic look.

"What?! You can't get rid of me with just misunderstanding shit!" I stated furiously.

Is he kidding me?!

He ruined everything!

"I can't tell. I am sorry." My brother said, giving me an apologetic look. "Umm... By the way, does my mother know about you...and...her?" He asked curiously.

I heaved a loud sigh as I sat down on a vacant seat beside his desk. I bit his lower lip, rubbing the back of my neck nervously, and shook my head as I mumbled. "No, she doesn't." My brother frowned. "And she will not. You will not tell her anything. I swear if you tell her, I will kill you." I threatened him, giving him a warning look.

"Fine, but if she knows, she won't let you play with her feelings." He stated, giving me a knowing look.

"I don't. She is...different." I mumbled without looking at him. I breathed deeply and added. "I want my mother to find out about us from me. But now I cannot tell her anything when I don't know what is going on between us. It is complicated. I need some time." I said honestly and sighed sadly. I shook my head and looked at him. "Now tell me the truth. Why did you come to the hotel? You looked furious. Who did you think was with me?" I asked firmly, looking him in the eyes.

He took a deep breath and confessed. "I thought she was Rose."

"What? Rose Allen? Kate's sister?" He asked, puzzled.

Why did he look for his sister-in-law in my suite?

Yes, Rose and I got along very well, but it didn't mean we had a relationship. We met when I did a campaign for the fashion house she worked for. She was a fashion designer. I had found out recently that Kate and Rose were siblings.

"Yes." He nodded, looking into the space.

"What the hell? She is like a sister to me. Rose was one of a few girls who didn't try to seduce me when we did that campaign with the fashion house she worked at." I said, narrowing my eyes, and shook my head in disbelief.

"I am sorry." He mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

"And even if it was her, it didn't give you any rights to barge in my suite. Do you try to protect your dear sister-in-law?" I asked mockingly.

"No." My brother mumbled and sighed. "Let's forget it."

"Not before you tell me everything. Because of you, she got pissed off at how I thought she had a relationship with both of us. I barely have solved the problem between us before you came; then after you, she got mad and left without letting me say anything. So you owe me it." I stated in an authoritative tone and exhaled, shaking my head. "Why did you visit me so suddenly thinking it was Rose?" I added firmly, emphasizing the word 'visit', and rolled my eyes. I was still mad at him.

Troy pursed his lips together, looking at his entwined hands, and took a deep breath before telling me about what happened between Rose and him, making me shocked.

***

I ran my hand through my hair nervously as I stood in front of Aurora's office and looked at the bouquet of red roses which I was holding in my hand. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door before opening the door.

"Good morning." I gave her a nervous smile as I closed the door behind me.

She gave me a dirty look without saying anything and looked at her laptop in front of her.

Well... not a good beginning.

You knew before coming here that it wouldn't be easy, Liam. So don't give up.

I cleared my throat and approached her while she was writing something on her laptop.

"I brought you flowers," I gave her a warm smile and extended the roses towards her.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

543K 21K 38
When destiny wanted to trap you with the girl, who disliked you and wanted to strangle you every time you saw each other, your life got complicated...
5.4M 154K 52
Blaze Anderson was a spoiled, handsome, intelligent and carefree person. The life for him was just a game. And he was always a winner in this game. ...
437K 12.7K 40
His words had me heated. As he spoke he made it sexy, and it turned me on. He was right about the pull towards us. The sex between us worked...and it...
2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...