โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

Oleh Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... Lebih Banyak

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14

3.8K 178 39
Oleh Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦-𝐸𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑖ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑, 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑧✰

"Heaven, when I held you again. How could we ever just be friends? I would rather die than let you go. Juliet to your Romeo, how I heard you say..."
___________________________________

"We also have to tell...my father..."

I finally spoke out. Yuri blinked at me a few times before tilting his head to the side in confusion.
"so? Let's tell him!" he sounded oblivious to what kind of man my father was.
"he's not what you think he is! He's...intimidating...and someone you might not want to piss off"
Yuri was still looking clueless until he smiled at me.
"then, I'll try my best not to piss him off! We'll get your father's approval! And if he doesn't agree...then...ill still do my best!" for a split second I thought yuris face darkened when he was about to say what he'll do if my father say no.

I shrugged it off thinking its probably my imagination.
Although his words are comforting, it still doesn't lessen my worries about my father's response to my relationship. Yes, he knows I'm gay and accepts me for who I am. But I'm worried that if he finds out what yuri's real identity is...he might not say what I want him to declare.

Father's even a past target of SSS. Apparently, Mafias is one of the people SSS captured. Father did quit being one and became a hitman for the secret government. And that just causes me and him to separate for 5 months. Heck, I don't even know what kind of task he's been getting that causes him to be occupied all the time.

Now that I think about I don't think he has changed. His stoic face and intimidating stares always got me. But, he isn't that bad. If you're lucky enough to be on his good side.

"-M/n, earth to M/n! Hey, you've been ignoring me!" yuri said snapping his fingers at me to gain my attention.
"Are you okay? You were spacing out just now..." yuri grabs my face and made me look at him.
"yes, yes I'm fine...just a bit worried..." yuri gave me a reassuring smile and kissed my forehead.
"come on, stop thinking about things like those. He'll approve of this."
He then pecks my cheek. At this rate, I'm going to be filled with kisses.

"aren't your coworkers worried that you've been gone for a while?" I ask him. He just chuckled and said.
"I'll just text them that I don't feel good. And who knows, maybe they'll give me a day off. And then I'll use it to spend some time with you." he smiled cheerfully. How can I resist his charming smile
"stop saying nonsense..." I got up from the stall. And grabbed his hand as I opened the cubicle. He followed behind me.

The next thing I knew was were both inside a cab. It was getting late and I started to feel sleepy. Well, it isn't that late actually... It was around 7:25 PM.
I felt a hand resting on my face and made my head tilt to the side. Yuri laid my head on his shoulder
"you can sleep, I'll take you to your house." those words were the last thing I heard before I got into a comfortable slumber.

yuri's POV:
I can hear M/n's small snores as he sleeps. It was very adorable. I stared at his beautiful face.
I finally have him...how lucky I am...
Hearing those words must have been shocking if my higher-ups hear me say. Bet they'll say
'no way, you just said that to someone that isn't your sister.'
Or
'Are you sick or something?'
I chuckled knowing that I'd changed because of M/n. I've fallen hard for
M/n. I mean, who wouldn't?

About his father though...I don't mind telling yor about my relationship with M/n now but his father...should I look him up? No, that would be rude. But he wouldn't know, right? He said he's intimidating...how should I persuade someone like that...maybe I can ask my married coworkers. He should know about my family too. But yor is all I've got...will he really say yes? Hopefully, otherwise, I wouldn't know what I would do if he says no.

"Sir, we're here." I heard the driver say. I snapped out of reality and went to fetch some money from my wallet
"here, sir" I handed him the exact amount and got out of the cab. I positioned M/n in a piggyback ride. And thanked the driver.
M/n was surprisingly light. I was about to walk to the building when a piece of paper fell out of M/n's bag. I noticed it was the paper that one of my coworkers gave to M/n. Thinking about it just made my blood boil. I stepped on the paper and walked away.

I entered the apartment complex and went up the stairs without breaking a sweat.
His apartment is just beside my sister's apartment, right? I finally made it to the designated floor where my sister's apartment was.
"hey, M/n. Where're your keys?" I nudged the man on my back. He hazily opened his mouth and mumbled.
"in...my pockets..." he mumbled in between yawns. I nod and lend my hand out to M/n's pockets. There was nothing in the front pockets so that means... NO, NO! YURI DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!

I mentally slapped myself for thinking dirty. I reached over the back of M/n's pants and dug my hand into the back pocket. Despite my flustered face. I ignored the thought of me groping
M/n's butt. I'm not groping him, I'm just finding his keys. THAT DARN KEY WHERE IS IT?! I got impatient for digging my hand and checked the other pocket. I finally got the keys and I looked at the number engraved on them.

Apartment 15

I looked around for the number 15 on the plate of the door. I spotted it and walk in its direction. I slid in the key and twist the knob. Deja vu hit my body as I went inside of M/n's apartment.
This brings a lot of memories... I remembered the time I saw M/n's delicate body Illuminating through the light. Once I realized what I was thinking. I instinctively slapped myself.
STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT.

I took off my shoes and M/n's shoes too. I opened the room that I remember when I slept in the last time I was here.
Laying M/n's body on the soft mattress, I also laid down beside him. Not bothering the clothes I was in. Just caring about having M/n all to myself. I spooned his body, wrapping my arms around him. I felt his arms wrapped around me.

"I promise I'll take good care of you, my love..."

M/n's POV:
I felt a nudge while I was on yuris back. I can only recall sleeping on yuris shoulder before I went into a deep sleep.
"hey, M/n. Where're your keys?" I heard yuris voice. I was still feeling sleepy so I hoist myself and opened my mouth.
"in...my pockets..." I answered in between yawns. The next thing I knew was yuri touching my butt. And then I fell asleep once more.

I was in the middle of a deep slumber when I couldn't help but sense someone watching me as I sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and was face to face with none other, yuri. He was staring right at me.
"good morning!" he kissed my forehead. He was too excited this morning. I yawned and stretched upwards.
"were you...staring at me while I sleep?" I ask looking at him with my sleepy eyes. He nods
"Well, I woke up about like 5 minutes ago and was supposed to cook you something but I can't help to admire your beauty" he brush my hair that was falling on my face. I bury my face in my pillow hiding my face. Yuri attempted to pry my head off the pillow.
"I wanna see your face!" he tried to separate the pillow from my face but failed miserably. He sulked but then he thought of something devious. I peeked curiously as to why he gave up.
Everything happened so fast, I got flipped on my stomach as yuri sat on top of me.

'Did he just make me pose like a horse?' I was dead wrong about my guess as yuri's weight was pressed on me. I gasp and tried to get him off.
"Ahhh!! Yuri! You're heavy!!" I tossed and turned but to no avail. He's still sticking on my back. He moved around my back, I whined some more. Yuri bounced on my back making me want to breathe heavily. I tried to contain little noises I might let out while he bounce on my back but for wasn't on my side.

"A-Ah..mhp!"

I clasp my hands on my mouth as yuri came to a stop and look at me. I slowly turn my head around. Yuri was processing what just happen. I saw his lips quiver and smirked. That's when I knew I'm doomed.
"M/n what was that just now~?" he teased me which causes my cheeks to burn even more.
"it's N-nothing!!" my voice was muffled by me hiding my face on my pillow. I then felt yuris lips kissing my nape
"do it again!" he said hugging my body.
"Are you nuts?! Like hell, I can do it again!" I turned around and pulled his cheeks making them sore, and he whined.
"T-tbouse nwoise wyu made werr cyut!" his words deteriorated.
"fucking bastard..." I mumbled. I let go of his sore cheek and got up leaving him rubbing his face.
"M-M/n!!" he called out. I sigh and turned around. He look like a kid that was reaching out for his mom after tripping and scraping his knee.
It made him look vulnerable, a pity too.

"Hm?" I walk up to him and bend over so I can look down at him. Suddenly, he raise his head close to my face and quickly kissed me. I was stunned when he got up to run out of the scene.
"ehe~!" he chuckles exiting the room.
"yuri!" I ran after him. And here we are playing tag in the middle of the dining area. Him using the table to avoid me while I predict which direction he will go. Our feets had been way too loud. This continue until one of the neighbors downstairs came knocking on my door.
"Stop causing a ruckus! It's morning for heaven's sake!!" an old woman yelled out the door. I yell out an apology and that we'll keep it quiet. She said something I couldn't quite understand. I heard footsteps assuming that the old woman walked away. I shot yuri a glare to which he avoided.
"let's cook breakfast? Im quite hungry"
I said rubbing my stomach. Yuri nodded And joined me in the kitchen.

We decided to cook eggs and bacon with a side of garlic bread and coffee.
"ah, shoot. I need to get groceries..." I mumbled looking at my almost empty fridge.
"Why don't we get groceries then? I ask my boss for a day off so I can be by your side" yuri told me. My heart feels fuzzy, that familiar feeling.
Now I know what Genevieve and her boyfriend feel like when they're in each other's presence.

I grab some eggs and bacon strips and put them on the countertop.
Yuri went to find some bread in the cupboard while I went ahead and crack the eggs on the pan.
After prepping the garlic bread he waited for me to finish up with the bacon. Honestly, he looks like a child waiting patiently for his turn. I scoop the bacon from the pan and put it on a plate where the eggs have been settled.

He happily takes his turn. Yuri placed the garlic bread on the pan.
"your pretty great at cooking despite your sisters..." I stopped myself, preventing myself to say more. After all, yuri still loves his sister.
"that my sister's cooking is not good?" he asks. Looking at me. I was expecting his face to be pissed off since I just insulted his sister's cooking skills, but instead. He looks nothing like how I imagined him to be.
"yeah...?" I nervously said ready to get scolded.
"yes, my sister's cooking may not taste good but I still wanna see her smile Instead of being ungrateful when she tried her best to cook me something when I was a child."
Yuri confessed.
"I started to learn how to cook too. Relying on books for help and making her the best meals she can ever eat. I guess my tastebuds have been used to it."

It was heartwarming how he really loves his sister. I guess I'm not in that circle yet, huh?

"That's very sweet of you..."  I blurted out. He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.
"how about you? Did you also learn how to cook by learning about cooking?" he asks. I was taken aback by his question.
"ah, I guess so. I was a mama's boy so I leave the cooking to my mother when I was a small child. Father doesn't cook much since he has work to do. After my mom...died from a sort of heart disease. My father didn't have a choice but to stay home to take care of me. He doesn't know how to cook much so we basically get takeouts. When I grew up I just learn cooking from school." I confessed. Not really sure if I should spill out that much. But who cares.

Yuri's face looks guilty and sad.
"Sorry for bringing up such a topic..." he said. I shook my head to the side.
"no, it's not a big deal" I reassured him.
"just don't bring up that topic to my father, or else he'll freak out" I chuckled.
"speaking of your father...is there any behaviors he doesn't like or anything he likes about a person?"
Yuri was full of determination and was interested. I thought of it for a moment.
"he doesn't like people who are very energetic and talkative. He usually prefers reserved people and people who love wine and the ones who know their stuff. He doesn't care about jobs much. Please, if you ever find yourself in a sticky spot. Just say that you want to hear his stories. He might just let you off the hook" I finished. Trying my best to remember some details about my father.

"ah, alright. When will he come here?"
He asks after taking notes.
"I haven't told him about coming here yet. Maybe later?" I placed the plates on the table.
"sure. In that way, I can practice." I laughed finding it hilarious that yuri has to practice into meeting my father.
"and how are you going to do that?" I snickered still in a pit of laughter at what he said earlier.
"I can ask my married coworkers on how to be a gentleman when meeting their wife's family"
He turns off the stove. A fresh aroma of garlic bread was in the air.
"good luck with that" I settle myself on the dining table, and yuri soon joined me.

We are peaceful and chatted more about random things.
When we finished, I put the dirty plates on the sink and start to clean them.
I assume yuri was watching the news since the noises from the TV is heard.
"M/n, do you have work today?" he broke the silence and peeked at me through the tiny window from the kitchen.
"yes, why?" I responded. Yuri looks at me with a pleading stare.
"Can you not work today?" he pouted.
"I can't really do that," I said.
"but I wanna go to the movies with you for our first date!" he whined.
It was very funny to mess with him.
I actually don't have work today. Since I'm the owner of my shop I can do anything

"someone's sad," I said. Continuing to wash the dishes. Yuri went silent, assuming he gave up I look out the window and found him nowhere. I flinched when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind me.
I felt yuris breath on my skin.
"I went on my way to get a day off to spend time with you...stay with me, love~!"
He hugged me. I stop myself from snickering.
"I was kid-" I stop mid-away when I felt yuris lips pressed against my neck.
"then I won't let you go until I finally convince you to stay"
He continues to pepper my neck with kisses.

I tried to pry his hands off me but failed. I can feel him smirk from behind.
"I was kidding!" I trash around his arms. He still didn't move an inch before picking me off my feet and heading toward the couch.
He laid me down and laid himself on top of me.
"Not this again..." I mumbled.
I covered the upper part of my face with my arm. I was about to complain once again but stopped when I once again felt yuris lips kissing my collar bone. I didn't try to stop him. Just laid there motionless but was a blushing mess

My eyes shot open when I felt something wet touching my neck. I look down and found yuri sucking on my neck.
"aren't you moving a bit too fast?" I ask, my cheeks dusted with red.
"I'm just sucking your neck, I'm not about to do something else." why did I feel like his lying when he said that...

Suddenly, I felt a shock. Like an electrifying touch imitating on my body.
"looks like I've found it" yuri whispered. And continue to suck on one certain spot. It felt...good...

Nonetheless, I was putting my arms around yuris head and started to bury his face in me.
"very eager now, are you?" I saw him smirk and let me do as I please.
"g-gah...!" I whimpered as yuri continue to suck on that spot.
I stop my fantasies from my head when I felt his slender hands going under my shirt from my back.
"you said you won't do more than this!" I said. Yuri just looked at me while his hands wandered around my back.
"never promise it" he just said.
Before he can do anything further. We heard someone knocking on the door.
Yuri and I stopped what we were doing and stared at the door.

I panicked and push yuri off me.
The knocking got louder.
"hold on!" I made my way toward the door and peeked at the peephole.
It was Loid.
"Who is it?" yuri asks but I brushed it off and opened the door.
"M/n, we have something to do" Loid started. I covered his mouth and whispered.
"I have someone over...! So shut up!"
Loid was confused wondering who I invited over. His confusion turns into realization when yuri popped out of the corners.

"Who was it?" yuri said heading to where I was. He paused and looked at it loid for a moment. His face scrunched up to a menacing glare.
"and what business do you have with M/n?" he was pissed off that's for sure. Loid looked at me and back at yuri and back at me. He gave me the look of 'how much did you pay him to act like that?' I smiled nervously.
"sorry, may I borrow M/n for a bit? I have something to asks" he pushed yuri aside and walk over to me.
"Absolutely not! You already have my sister Lottie!" yuri tried to reach out for my hand but Loid got to me first and drag me to the bathroom.
"DON'T YOU DARE DO SOMETHING TO M/N!"

'well, that's very familiar...'

Loid cornered me on the door and didn't even bother to lock the door since I was pressed against it.
"why is he here?" he whispered keeping his voice down.
"get to the point" I just said and waited for him to say something.

"We have a meeting with your father tomorrow. WISE and Aristotle arc. Has settled a meeting for it. We three have to work on another mission."
He whispered but keep the half of it in a form of morse code.

'father...? Is going to be working with us?' I repeat in my head. I started to get pumped up.
"father is going to be here? Like, here in Luwen, Eastern Westalis?" I asks to which he nodded. My face was full of excitement.

"M/n! Are you guys done?" I suddenly felt the doorknob handle turning. I didn't have time to react as Yuri pulled the door open and here comes me and Loid falling to the ground with loid laying on top of me.
Yuri looked at us in disbelief. I gulped
"OI! DIDN'T ITELLD YOU NOT I DO ANYTHING TO M/N?! YOU BASTARD!" yuri pushed Loid off of me and pulled me closer to him.
"wait he didn't do anything!" I tried to calm him down but it wasn't enough to persuade him.
"I TRIED TO BE NICE AND LET YOU TALK TO M/N AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO TO MY PRECIOUS M/N?!"
Loid was shocked since he knew that yuri hated me but he wasn't expecting him to grow soft toward me.
Yuri came in launching at Loid as he quickly dodge him.
"I was talking to him, yes. You opened the door and we both fell! It's just a misunderstanding!" Loid tried to explain.

Yuri and Loid fought with each other until the same old lady came in knocking at my door. Demanding to shut our mouths and keep it down or else she'll file a complaint.

Let's just say they didn't stop and I was banned for 2 days from my apartment and yuri persuaded me to sleep in his house during those two days' ban. Since he said he still don't trust Loid.

Such a chaotic morning to start the day...

Notification: you receive a message from 'father ت︎'

___________________________________
«                       | father ت︎|                       •••

Father: let's meet up after we finish the meeting.

___________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40K 867 15
"screw your other life, this is your life now, darling." || no smut, female reader recommended, second person pov, made by lyndellaa || #8 on #anya...
183K 7.3K 59
"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ. ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐€๐๐Ž๐Ž ๐…๐Ž...
43.5K 1.6K 21
" ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š" ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž .... ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ . ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
52.6K 536 52
Here are some random one-shots i write in online class, school, in the middle of the night, or when im bored Also the characters aren't mine! The ar...