The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

94

37 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 94

The back hall of the dark blue palace.

This is the room closest to the back, surrounded by translucent crystal bricks, black seaweed floating feebly, bubbles rise from the bottom, and there is a faint smell similar to rust.

And the white-haired congressman who was forcibly captured was curling up in the corner with a face full of fear at this time. He held his feet with both hands, wishing to shrink himself into a ball. He was breathing rapidly, and even a little out of breath.

It was all shades of blue as far as the eye could see. The sea water poured into his nasal cavity and flowed out along his lips and teeth. The desire to survive and the fear of the unknown were intertwined, making the gray-haired councilor feel like he was about to have a heart attack.

This is a strange place on the bottom of the sea, he thought tremblingly, how could human beings breathe on the bottom of the sea? It can only be a weird field, and the biggest possibility is the A-level weirdness that has been unable to penetrate near Santa Rosa Island.

Except for the first few investigators whose memory was erased, all the supernatural beings who went to investigate never came back. Any equipment approaching here would fail, and even the submarine had to make a big circle before it could leave safely.

It turns out that this is the site of the WPO.

The white-haired councilor is the person in charge of the whole research. His ability is data processing and calculation, but facing the pure unknown, his mind is empty, and he can't even figure out the slightest possibility of his survival.

If he dies here, all the experimental materials will be taken away by WPO, then Fang Zhou's painstaking efforts will be wasted, and he will be the sinner of the whole country.

The white-haired councilor felt himself trembling to the point of numbness, and couldn't help but take chances in the center of fear. If the WPO let him go back, then he could reactivate the core information that was not recorded on the optical brain. Only he knew about these things. He even survived psychological induction and hypnosis, it is absolutely impossible for anyone to know!

However, soon he thought in a panic: Why can the WPO people come and go with these weird points?

Is it because they are too powerful to suppress the weirdness? Or because they were originally...

If the white-haired councilor took the time to pay attention to the morning sun that was placed in the office at that time in a panic, he would find that all the protective shields were triggered, the energy fluctuations related to the strange detection were directly full, and the watch-shaped device directly emitted black smoke.

The white-haired councilor was thinking about this and that, but he had nothing to think about. He just felt a throbbing pain in his head, and strange noises flooded him in waves, making him a little dazed. The noise is still loud.

How long has it been? one day? two days? Are you going to starve him to death here?

In the hazy water waves, he saw a man in a white shirt and black suit pants walking towards him. He still had a kind and polite smile on his face. The silver chain on his glasses fluttered slightly with the water waves, and he wore black leather gloves. At the beginning, there is a strange sense of temptation in the collision of black and white. The young man held a short whip in his hand, like a smooth branch.

"You're still awake, I thought you'd faint from fright." The clear voice was transmitted through the liquid, a little muddy, but the white-haired councilor could hear it clearly.

He roared: "I've already explained everything, I really don't know anything!"

Ye Ting walked into him, knelt down, pressed the white-haired councilor's chin with his right hand, and stuffed a ball-shaped thing into his mouth, forcing He swallowed it and said, "Unfortunately, I'm not here to ask questions." The

white-haired councilor was choked half to death, turned his eyes up, and took a few breaths before recovering: "What did you eat for me? !"

"To prevent you from bringing some bad things into the clean seawater." Ye Ting said with a deep smile, "Although the back hall is already very dirty, it is cleaner than you, right?"

"I have to say, You can stay here for fifteen minutes and still stay awake, you have a good will." The

white-haired councilor shuddered and looked at him in disbelief.

How come it's only fifteen minutes! He obviously, obviously felt that time has passed for a long time...

"It seems that it has no effect."

The white-haired councilor realized later that he had asked the question, but the person in front of him responded to his unquestionable question with an unreasonable answer.

He watched the young man standing up and flicking the short whip in his hand. The sea water twisted along the whip into a small eddy with many small bubbles in the middle. Suddenly, a red light pierced into his eyes, making his white hair The congressman let out a cry, his face contorted in pain.

"You, what the hell are you trying to do?!" He broke down, "Killing is against the law!"

"I've never messed with you. The one who said bad things about the WPO is Peter Malediz. You need to find him!"

Ye Ting pursed his lips deeply: "Want to see what happened to Peter Maleditz? I didn't expect you to care about your companion so much."

"In this case, I'll let you see."

Ye Ting's long and slender fingers dipped in the sea water, Then a spacious and square small screen appeared, and the colorful picture showed the situation on Peter Malediz's side.

As the worst being beaten among the congressmen, the guards who went to the scene were the first to send him to the hospital, and his wife and lawyer who came after hearing the news were also on standby by the hospital bed, waiting for the doctor's examination.

"Extremely frightened, his right arm was slightly fractured, and his face was contused extensively, but his life was not in danger," said the doctor.

But not long after the family members were relieved, Peter, who was lying on the hospital bed, suddenly got up and sat up straight, broke the infusion needle hanging in his hand, and overturned all the medicine bottles on the table.

Immediately afterwards, he rang the call bell in the room and danced to the crisp ringtone.

Yes, dance lightly. The white-haired councilor looked at all this tremblingly. His grumpy colleague who was inattentive and indiscriminate in limbs, not to mention court classical dances, even social waltzes could drive his girlfriend to death.

But now, accompanied by the monotonous ringing of the bell, he saw Peter closing his eyes and dancing the beautiful pas de deux court dance with a face full of ecstasy. He didn't miss a step, and his mother danced a female step.

The nurses and family members who heard the bell came in, and couldn't help screaming when they saw his strange behavior, and panicked again.

They first yelled his name, and then found a strong nurse to try to hold him down, but none of this could stop Peter from struggling. In the end, a nurse turned off the call bell, and he looked like a robot with a drained battery. , fell to the ground suddenly, and fell into a deep sleep.

Ye Tingshen said coolly beside him: "Do you think he will wake up?" The

white-haired councilor swallowed.

"So, am I pretty good to you?" Ye Tingshen said in an ariad tone, "After all, you can see the underwater scenery so easily, are you very touched?" The

white-haired councilor: "..." Dare not move Dare to move.

He really wanted to cry: "My lord, I really explained everything, please let me go, I still have a wife and a couple of children, they are still waiting for me to go back..."

Ye Tingshen: "Wife and children, Do you love them?"

He hurriedly said: "Love, who in the world doesn't love their own wife and children!"

"Then can they hurt other people's children at will?"

Ye Tingshen still had a smile on his lips, and his tone was soft, Like a snake lurking in the dark night, spitting out a message, but the movements of his hands were not slow at all. When the white-haired councilor lost his mind, he whipped him in the face.

"Ah!" The white-haired councilor couldn't dodge in time, but felt the burning pain on his cheeks, and the redness mixed in the sea water, and soon disappeared. The sea water is very salty, and the pain of the wound doubles. "Sally brought her son to join your experiment. She thought that she could gain wealth, settle her debts and live a good life with her son, but what did you do?" Ye Tingshen bit the edge of the black glove with his teeth and went He lifted it up, and the short whip twirled around his fingertips. Another whip.

After just two whips, the right side of the white-haired councilor's face swelled up. He was panting heavily, but his thoughts couldn't help following Ye Tingshen's words back to his memory.

A young mother named Sally has a husband who is a gambler. Even the birth of her son did not call him back from the poker table. The abandoned son escaped.

Sally is strong and resilient. Even if she is single with her son, she manages the family in an orderly manner. However, the debt collectors cannot find her husband and threaten her many times. She is unable to repay the debt at all. At this time, she saw a flyer that was recruiting experimental subjects, which showed that there would be no danger to life, but huge wealth could be obtained.

The white-haired councilor met those volunteers before the experiment started, and said a lot of heart-warming words of encouragement. He still remembers the brown-haired mother, with her son following her, she said: "Does it only need to be done for two years? Then I can pay off the debt and send my son to the best elementary school."

" Thank you very much, Mr. Congressman!" Her face was full of confidence and yearning for the future, and she had a beautiful smile.

The white-haired councilor tried hard to recall, what was he thinking at that time?

Oh, by the way, he was thinking, how can a person with such a bright and happy smile produce extreme emotions and catalyze weirdness? The best way is to start with his son.

So they took Sally's son and locked him in a cubicle next to his mother's, with a clear glass partition in between. They prepared the most nutritious food, fine bedding and clothes for Sally every day, and gave her son only a glass of water and nutrient solution to maintain physiology every day.

"Mom, I'm so hungry..."

Sally broke down as she watched her baby get thinner and paler, and the eyes that looked at her room more and more greedy and hateful.

She wailed, knocked on the wall frantically, begged everyone passing by to let them go, knelt down in front of him and said that she wanted to terminate the experiment and no longer asked for any money or reward.

This is the first time they have bred a monster that is close to Grade B...

There was a "slap", and this time it was very tricky to hit the neck, which made the white-haired councilor tremble straightly.

The arc of Ye Ting's deep lips disappeared, and he said, "Do you remember? What happened to that child?" In the

end... the

gray-haired councilor didn't want to make excuses, let alone explain their actions to these people. He even thought with some pleasure in his heart that this group of ignorant people would not know the epoch-making significance of the "Ark"'s actions until the weirdness became impossible to deal with. The sacrifices made by those people at this time are all for the future of mankind, and what's not allowed is the transaction between you and me?

He covered his face, trying to curl himself up.

The short whip stirred the sea water, and fell on his back and hands like a storm. The white-haired councilor felt that his thoughts were about to stop in pain, leaving only one thought-when will it end.

All of a sudden, the pain went away from him. Just when the white-haired councilor thought the torture was over, he suddenly found himself sitting in a clean white room with a square table in front of him and a glass of boiled water on it. The hot, stinging hunger rose from his stomach and rushed straight into his mind. The hunger was so strong that he seemed to be able to swallow himself, leaving only the thought of "hungry" in his brain. The white-clothed councilor didn't show his usual sophistication at all, and he didn't care what the cup contained. He rushed straight up, knocked over the square table, and poured the cup into his mouth, but unfortunately nothing came out. At this time, an extremely strong aroma suddenly filled the air, which is the most familiar fast food to Americans. The oily aroma of fried chicken, hamburgers, and French fries mixed with cumin made the index finger move. But where is the food? The white-haired councilor pressed his stomach with one hand, while looking at the white room, he fell into a daze. ... [Why throw him at the entrance of the hospital, this kind of person should be thrown in the trash. ] Wu Quan said indignantly, [Garbage sorting doesn't even want him! The most harmful garbage! Non-recyclable trash! ]

[There is still no guilt, is this still human? Calling a beast is an insult to the word! ]

Wen Muqing didn't speak, he lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes swept out a shadow, and entered lines of core information dug out from the white-haired councilor on the optical computer with his fingers flying, and integrated them into a file.

Wu Quan choked out of anger, and said for a long time: [Why do they think their actions must be right? ]

Wen Muqing replied: [People will have an evasive mentality, not everyone will face up to their own actions. ]

[Doesn't conscience hurt? ] Wu Quan said, [I feel uncomfortable just looking at the materials. How did they manage to face those experimental subjects all the time and conduct experiments unmoved? I don't understand. ]

[A person's concept of good and evil is temporary, and so is his conscience. He may have cried and blamed himself for doing such a thing when he was not weird before, but now, he is confident. ] Wen Muqing sighed: [So they told themselves repeatedly that everything they did was to eliminate the weirdness and it was a just thing to save the world. Since it is justice, isn't it normal to make some sacrifices? ] [Why is it so difficult to understand...] Wu Quan murmured, [I thought I should be able to understand human beings very well, but in fact I don't understand at all. ] [I don't understand either. ] Wen Muqing smiled, [If it wasn't for the complexity of people's hearts, how could there be weirdness? ] There are four subregional research institutes marked in the data, each with branches in different states. Wen Muqing directly relied on the card to locate all the "eggs" while they were unprepared, and destroyed them in a centralized manner. The database was also dismantled. The white-haired old man would not remember any information about the experimental research after waking up, the database was also destroyed, and the raw materials were evacuated. Ark wanted to restart this research, and it would take a few years. What's more, he planned to send the information to Shuguang, Shao Cuihua and the others had to be resolved by the state.

Only now did Wen Muqing want to understand why Fang Zhou wanted to tinker with the energy body of the system. As a system that generally exists as a bug, it can supply so many cards. Its energy body is actually the same source as the strange pollution, but it is wrapped in the innermost layer layer by layer and cannot be analyzed.

At that time, the Ark must have involved these two experiments, wanting to see if the energy source could be used to promote the artificial maturity.

Wen Muqing didn't intend to tell this matter, after all, he had already taken away the energy body, and it also involved Tang Guangyu's divination. But whether Tang Guangyu would confess himself or not, he didn't care.

In order to prevent the "Ark" from concentrating its firepower, Wen Muqing adopted multiple vests to fight together.

Crane directly opened up and summoned a hurricane, cutting the entire research institute into ruins; L honestly classified the entire research institute as "ill-gotten wealth", rushed in with a machine gun, and felt a real person The happiness of CF; Mingyuan's combat power is not high, but the omnipotent formation naturally includes a high-destructive attack formation. He not only demolished the house, but also used the skill [Chao Sheng] to suckle the experimental subjects.

Ye Tingshen took the two weird cards of [Girl in the Rain][Dream Weaving Network] over to the biggest remaining point, directly put all the staff down, and cleared all the data in a slow manner. [Sometimes I think, when will I draw a card like a great magician or a sword fairy? There are too few who can fight. ] Wen Muqing clicked his tongue, [Not enough shock. ] [Anyway, the durability of the card is not enough, and it will be out when it is used up. ] Wu Quan said, [No! ! I still want to rush to AAAA now! ] The corner of Wen Muqing's mouth twitched, feeling that if it wasn't for his lack of body, Wu Quan would probably have gone up and bombarded him with a gun like a joke. Wu Quan watched Wen Muqing start from a close distance, boasting poured on him like running water, and then let out a weird laugh: [Hee hee hee, look at the bewildered and collapsed expressions of the group of experimenters, I'm fine Cool. ] [Hey hey hey, let the group of experimental subjects be released as well, it would be more enjoyable to let them beat up the researchers themselves. ]

[Hey, hey, hey, hey...]

Wen Muqing shivered.

... On

this day, alarms sounded everywhere in the United States, and a hoarse voice rang out. Those who didn't know thought it was the end of the world.

Continuous explosions, unexplained coma, and a group of ordinary people with extremely poor mental states, the reporters swarmed up like hyenas smelling of carrion, making the "Ark" even more troubled.

The leader of the Ark got very angry, overturned two tables, and smashed three stacks of cups. He just received a warning from the president that if this matter is not properly resolved, the supply funding may be reduced.

"When I'm free, I talk about trivial matters every day, and when there are real things, I push them all to us." The leader of the ark's chest heaved violently, almost out of breath, and he shouted, "Go and investigate! Make sure to find that WPO!"

" Leader, then, what about the research institute?"

"Ask me again? Go hypnotize those reporters and make them withdraw their papers!"

...

It is impossible to hide the troubled affairs of "Ark", and soon, "Dawn" Then I got the fire in their backyard, which was a little inexplicable besides being funny.

"Can you find out what happened? It is said that all the research institutes of the Ark were bombed, and the damage caused is enough to keep them in peace for a long time.

" It was a premeditated organization that was attacked at the same time, and Fangzhou didn't react at all."

"Although Fangzhou is not strong, but there are many supernatural beings, how could it be beaten like this..."

"It is impossible for that organization to have the same relationship with MIA or WPO Does it matter?"

The two people who were talking were stunned for a moment, thinking that this turned out to be the most reasonable explanation.

After all, there are not many organizations that can ride on the head of the Ark and dominate. Even "Dawn" is quite troubled by the crowd tactics they piled up.

Dan Yunqing said bluntly: "Didn't you say that Ye Shou is still in Pingyu City? We can ask him."

The other person who spoke to her was Wen Gefei. He pushed his glasses, was silent for a while, and then answered. it is good.

Wen Gefei rushed to Pingyu City, Zhejiang Province two days ago, intending to re-investigate this place. Not only is this the place where Ye Shou first appeared, but even Ye Tingshen was the first moth here.

Not to mention Wen Zheliu, who solved the crisis, and the pastry shop that is already well-known across the country.

Tang Guangyu was left at the headquarters in Tibet at this time, and he and Ying Feng were the focus of attention at this time, so naturally they did not dare to relax.

Ms. Shan and others didn't come out after they went back, and Wen Zheliu didn't make any other movement.

Wen Gefei has always felt that the MIA organization is inexplicable. To say that it is mysterious is to say that it is mysterious, and to say that it is powerful is to say that it is powerful, but it is hard to see if it is reliable.

Especially about the "Li Lane", Wen Zheliu's sudden disappearance scared Bu Jiu very much, and even had nightmares again and again, and Wen Gefei happened to be Bu Jiu's elder, so naturally he left a bad impression.

Not to mention the leader, Angus, who hadn't been seen since that meeting, Ye Shou, who was full of righteousness from head to toe, and Lin Ta, who cheated on his classmates within two days of going to Tikwa College for a class in troubled waters...

huh? Do they have other members? Why so few!

The above is Wen Gefei's initial opinion, and this opinion lasted until they saw the video brought back by Tang Guangyu, and they barely changed it.

The division of MIA should be the people of the Qilia Empire and the Qiling clan brought by Wen Zheliu from Gensokyo, while the WPO camp is Gensokyo in the sky. The one in the ocean is not yet in line, but look Her familiar attitude with Linta should also be from MIA.

Calculated in this way, the two organizations are not small, but it is too difficult to go to Earth, and there is no way to come here.

Only then did the Shuguang people heave a sigh of relief. They were really afraid that these two groups of people would bring a large force to Earth and make their already chaotic scene even more muddy.

Yang Yuecheng had to deal with the affairs of Zhejiang Province, so the person who accompanied Wen Gefei to wander around was Dan Yunqing who knew the situation. When the two found Ye Shou, he was still cooking noodles in the room.

Looking at Ye Shou, who was wearing a small apron and home clothes, as if he could lie down on the sofa to sleep in the next moment, the two of them still had an unreal illusion.

I usually look at Ye Shou, when he is not fighting or on the road of fighting, he wears his cloak all day long, swings a dagger, his face is expressionless, and looks like an emotional killer. Now it is suddenly so daily, Wen Gefei still thinks he I got the wrong guy.

But he was the one who stabbed Ye Shou away at the beginning, and he is the one who wants to invite him back now, Wen Gefei was still a little awkward and couldn't say it.

Ye Shou calmly put the butterfly noodles on the table, and said to the two of them, "What can you do with me?"

"You should know about Wen Zheliu's work at Tikwa College, right?" Wen Gefei asked from a different angle. .

Ye Shou nodded: "He is very casual wherever he is, so he doesn't need to worry about it. You two sit down, and I'll eat first."

He hasn't come back to cook for a long time, and now he wants to eat slowly.

Wen Gefei was wearing long-sleeved trousers today, and the mask on his face was changed from a medical mask to an ordinary cotton mask. It was screechingly hot in July, and he didn't know how he could bear it.

He and Qingyun sat on the old sofa, one of them had long-sleeved trousers that were airtight, and the other had a short-sleeved short skirt and was good at fanning the air.

Ye Shou doesn't turn on the air conditioner at home, so the temperature inside is about the same as outside, and it's very hot.

The two of them watched Ye Shou eating the hot noodles without even blowing, but his whole body was refreshed and clean without even sweating.

Danyun was so hot that she was sweating all over, she hesitated to turn on the air conditioner, but after all, she was not familiar with Ye Shou, so it was difficult to speak, but Wen Gefei, like a stuffy mouth gourd, didn't say a word.

After Ye Shou finished talking, he put the bowl back into the kitchen, and turned to entertain the guests, only to find that the two were sitting on the sofa with sweat profusely, staring at each other, neither of them said a word.

He picked up the remote control from the coffee table to turn on the electric fan, and asked inexplicably, "If you two are very hot, why don't you turn on the electric fan?"

"Are you still using this hand-controlled electric fan?" The two asked in unison.

Wen Gefei was speechless: "According to housing standards, the buildings in this old community should have been demolished a long time ago. The foundation is unstable and there are many cracks. If it wasn't for the lack of earthquakes in Zhejiang Province, this place would have been forcibly demolished.

" In the community, there are very few people using this kind of electric fan."

Every small shop outside is using voice-activated appliances, and Ye Shou is still using old-fashioned appliances as always.

Not to mention that his remote control hadn't been washed for some time, and it was left dusty on the coffee table. The two people who were thinking about it really didn't realize that it was the remote control of the electric fan.

Ye Shou said: "This is my friend's parents' house, I'm just staying there temporarily."

Facing the cool wind, the three of them sat on the sofa, and finally they could talk about things.

Wen Gefei said: "Linta's pendulum resonates with Tang Guangyu's soul. We have already learned what happened in your world, no-it's MIA and the others."

Several people often forget that Ye Shou is just a neutral summoner for both sides, not belong to any organization.

Ye Shou nodded and sighed: "So? Are you here to express sympathy, or are you panicking about such a future?

" After seeing the future of the future, I think it is necessary to have a deeper understanding of the origin of the weirdness."

"That world is because of a bizarre experiment and red nematodes, but this kind of thing has not happened in our world. Regarding this aspect, I think there are still some The difference."

Ye Shou took out three cups, filled them with water, and said, "Are you sure this didn't happen?"

Wen Gefei raised his eyebrows: "What do you mean?"

"The Ark's research institute was bombed, and it was the WPO who did it." Ye Shou said bluntly, "Do you know what this means?"

Wen Gefei said As soon as his hand touched the teacup, he shrank from being scalded and couldn't help but lose his voice: "Ark's experiment?!"

"You mean, the experiment that Fang Zhou and his team have been doing secretly may be the reason for the weirdness?" Yun Qing interjected, "It's impossible. People with supernatural powers come from weirdness first."

"It's not them, but they are the ones who are about to cause disaster." Ye Shou sighed, "I think the headquarters will be there soon." I've sent you a message." The

two subconsciously looked down at Chen Xi, and as expected, within two seconds, the sign indicating that there was a communication lighted up, and when they connected, it was Xie Yan.

No wonder Wen Gefei was able to run out, it turned out that Xie Yan had gone back to sit in charge.

Seeing several people sitting together, Xie Yan said directly: "The WPO just sent a piece of information to the headquarters, which is about the illegal and inhumane experiments that Ark conducted in private, Ge Fei, some of the data needs to be processed by you, remember Accept it."

Wenger said yes.

He then looked at Ye Shou, showing a polite smile: "I have heard Mr. Ye's name for a long time, and Shuguang is very lucky to have you. Regarding matters related to MIA, please discuss it with Ge Fei. I will not bother you for now."

Xie Yanguan Before the communication, she said to Dan Yunqing: "Yunqing, please take care of Ge Fei."

Dan Yunqing didn't expect to be called by name, she was just a small data manager in the branch, and she lived outside Zhejiang Province. It was because of the fact that there was no such person, but Xie Yan could call her by name directly and let her take care of the director.

The communication was turned on for a short time and then turned off soon. Wen Gefei turned on Chenxi to receive the information, and Dan Yunqing who was sitting next to him could naturally see it too. Sichuan character.

Before finishing watching, Wen Gefei couldn't help swearing: "Too much bullying!"

"Man-made weirdness is at great risk of getting out of control, not to mention that people with good intentions will use it to do something." Ye Shou was holding a cup of tea with a calm look on his face, as if he was completely unmoved by the tragedy in the information, "Power is poison and can corrode conscience. "

Everyone in the United States knows the greed. Once they really master this technology, they will directly target us." Wen Gefei couldn't see his expression while wearing a mask, but his eyes seemed to be on fire, "They This is to kill everyone!"

He was so angry that he picked up the water and drank it, as if he had forgotten that he was wearing a mask, and the hot water directly spilled on the mask, which made him hiss.

The air was suddenly quiet for a moment.

Ye Shou took out a piece of paper and handed it to the stiff Wen Gefei, and couldn't help asking: "Excuse me, Gui Geng?" Wen Gefei

took off his wet mask, wiped his reddened chin with the paper and said, "Or Let's discuss the business first."

The first time Ye Shou saw Wen Gefei's appearance, he was somewhat unexpected.

Wen Gefei has always dressed maturely, wearing a mask, and his voice is a little hoarse, ignoring the occasional aggressive behavior, he looks quite like a mature middle-aged man. But after taking off the mask, Wen Gefei seemed to be ten years younger directly, and people believed that he and Tang Guangyu were classmates.

There is a faint mark on his face, which is left by wearing a mask for a long time. His lips are tightly pressed, his brows are frowning, and his round baby face makes him look very small.

"...Okay, don't look at it, I'm almost thirty-five this year." Seeing that Ye Shou didn't speak, Wen Gefei said speechlessly, "It's just that I don't look old."

Ye Shou asked: "Affected by supernatural powers?"

" Yes A little bit." Wen Gefei said, "So the explosion on the Ark this morning was caused by WPO?"

Ye Shou nodded: "The contract signed by Wen Zheliu and Ye Tingshen last time has been broken, and we can't rely on his action." The contract is bound, but in the face of weirdness, he has the same purpose as MIA, and he should not do anything to ordinary people."

Wen Gefei didn't ask why the contract would be broken, he already understood that these people came to the earth, every minute is wasting his own life.

Wen Zheliu... Wen

Gefei gave a "tsk" in his heart, and asked, "Ye Tingshen is the leader of the WPO, right?"

Unexpectedly, Ye Shou shook his head, showing a serious expression: "He's just the executor, not the leader."

"Who is the leader?"

Ye Shou: "I can't say for the time being."

"Has he come to Earth?" Wen Gefei felt a little uncomfortable seeing Ye Shou's expression, "Could it be that these things are still related to him?"

Ye Shou sighed slightly: "It is indeed related, but it is not directly related."

"Do you know why they are divided into two organizations even though they are from the same place?"

Wen Gefei and Dan Yunqing shook their heads at the same time, this They have also discussed a lot of problems in private, even after watching Tang Guangyu's video, they couldn't figure out the actual relationship.

It is true that Wen Zheliu directly lifted Gensokyo because of Angus, but in the face of a life-threatening disaster, he can only be said to be an insignificant little stone.

"The purpose of the two organizations is the same, they are both here to solve the weirdness, but there are some differences in the methods."

Ye Shou said bluntly: "MIA is led by His Royal Highness Angus, and the main members are the Yaozu and Qiling clan. There are also many ordinary human beings who care more about the feelings of the people at the bottom, and are opposed to using powerful forces to kill one thousand enemies and harm eight hundred. Most of the MIA members have a better temper and are more kind to others, but this will also lead them into A relatively passive situation."

"For example, they go to the earth through a well that only exists on Gensokyo, and they can only come here after resonating with me, and this well is not always open, and there are many restrictions."

Pain Yunqing frowned Expand: "Most people in Gensokyo belong to WPO."

"Besides WPO, the Qingxingdeng clan has always looked down on the commoners below Gensokyo. What they care about is racial talent and ability. I don't care how many people are left after the weirdness is eliminated, I only care about removing this group of things that destroy their homes."

"Ye Tingshen is the patriarch of the Qingxingdeng clan, and behind him are all talented races except the Qiling clan."

Dan Yunqing couldn't help being speechless: "If Wen Zheliu didn't take Qiling away, then he would WPO?"

Her impression of WPO was really bad, and Ye Tingshen started to make trouble in Pingyu City, causing them all to burn out.

Thinking of this incident, Ye Shou wanted to sigh: "That guy Wen Zheliu...is still WPO's way of doing things. He just took a fancy to His Highness Angus's appearance and thought he was attractive, so he ran away with the Qi Ling clan. "

"Don't trust him too much. Sometimes he gets excited and may do more than WPO."

"It's so perfunctory..." Dan Yunqing said speechlessly, "The Qiling clan is willing to run with him? This is too much. It's outrageous."

"As long as Wen Zheliu is strong enough, Gensokyo's rules of conduct are very simple."

Wen Gefei drank water slowly with both hands, without saying a word.

"But you don't need to worry that they will come to the earth in a swarm. It can't be done." Ye Shou said, "There are not many people who have come, and you have seen most of the members."

"The patriarch of Qingxingdeng is Ye Tingshen , so isn't he the leader?" Dan Yunqing said, "The whole Gensokyo listens to him."

Ye Shou smiled: "This is a good question, the Qingxingdeng clan lives in Gensokyo, so why are there Where is Gensokyo ?" The

two were stunned.

"Don't say that answer." Ye Shou drank the water in the cup, "Whoever mentions his name, he will be known."

When the hot water in the cup was cooled by the electric fan, Wen Ge couldn't help it. Sighing: "This is really unexpected."

"But you have seen the result of that world." Ye Shou said, "Therefore, there is no need to be overly nervous."

Wen Gefei nodded: "We understand."

The one who can create Gensokyo is nothing more than the gods, but the gods can't change the future of the world's destruction, which means that he will not be in a state of prosperity.

At this time, He has already arrived on the earth, but he has not shown up. There must be more restrictions...

Wen Gefei quickly sorted out these things. He didn't ask why Ye Shou knew so much information. Only if he is prepared in advance.

After all, Ye Shou cooked and ate noodles slowly, and then talked with them, but when he was talking about that, Xie Yan sent a message, which was obviously a good time.

Wen Gefei secretly sighed in his heart that Ye Shou had a deep scheming heart, but he didn't show it on the surface.

He changed the topic: "Now that the Ark experiment has been destroyed by the WPO, does this mean that the weirdness will reach a controllable range?"

"Still, we still have to fight them generation after generation until they are completely extinct."

Ye Shou did not answer directly, but said euphemistically: "Linta has predicted that there will be a catastrophe at the end of the year. Once it is over, a new one will usher in." Turn around."

"Thank you for your good words." Wen Gefei said, "Then please contact me again if necessary." The

two stood up and prepared to leave, but Ye Shou showed them to the door.

When Wen Gefei put his hand on the doorknob, his morning light rang again, and the communication jumped out automatically as if infected by a virus, forming a translucent video in the air.

The person they were discussing just now appeared on the other side of the screen, still wearing a high ponytail, looking calm, but Wen Gefei noticed a few blood spots on his white shirt.

Ye Ting smiled meaningfully at several people: "It seems that I came at the right time, let's talk?"

Ye Shou said decisively: "If you want to talk, you can come and talk by yourself, not at my house."

"That's it..." Ye Ting said with some regret , "Then I will trouble you to wait for me at the pastry shop first. By the way, there are two children's parents meeting today, and I will leave it to you.

"

Wen Gefei put his hand on the handle and said speechlessly: "How can you people be so confident?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 674 124
Author: cat meowji Alternate Title: 當我披上救世馬甲後 Summary: After his death, Ye Qing was found by a salvation system, threatening that only he could save...
110K 2.6K 200
Lin Zhi died in a man-made disaster, and was bound by something that claimed to be a redemption system after his death. System: Dear! It is detected...
82.7K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
134K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...