The daily vest cannot be drop...

Від Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... Більше

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

91

36 3 0
Від Spinfoxie

Chapter 91

    Flora and Roger are a couple from Lisanne, USA.

    Flora is very beautiful, blond and blue-eyed, a typical American sweetheart. She was born in a middle-class family, spoiled by her parents since she was a child, and grew up with a girlish innocence; her husband Roger is a black immigrant, simple and honest To be honest, there is nothing in the whole body except strength.

    Although everyone around Flora said that Roger was not good enough for her and that there would be no good results for the two of them together, Flora still married Roger without hesitation, and even severed her relationship with her parents, preferring to live with him. In a dry cleaner in Risang State.

    The two met when the hero saved the beauty, and their love began with each other's romance, but there are always some scumbags who can't understand the happiness of others. The son of the governor of Lisang State took a fancy to Flora and tried to make a move. After Roger found out, he beat him to the hospital without hesitation.

    Power has been a hateful and helpless thing since ancient times. The couple sold the dry cleaners, paid all the money for medical expenses, and were facing the end of jail time. With nowhere to go, Hansen found them.

    "I need you to join an organization and regard it as your life's work. For this, I can help you get rid of the governor's lawsuit and provide you with wages." their lifesaver.  

   Flora and Roger joined this cult organization with apprehension. Every day, they were afraid that they would be arrested for some experiments, but for them, as long as the husband and wife were always together, it would be fine. So scary.    

 Later, they discovered that among the group of strange believers, many have the ability to call wind and rain, some can summon lightning, some can breathe in water, and some can even take things out of thin air, and they also have "potential" a member of     Hansen said: "Roger is so powerful that he can beat a dude to pieces with one punch. This is definitely not the strength that ordinary people can possess. He already has superpowers, but he lacks development." 

    Hansen said: "Flora , do you want to have it too?" 

    Flora nodded involuntarily as she looked at her husband who had been protecting her all along.

    Later, Hansen took many people, including her, to Santa Rosa Island in California, and gave each of them a strange egg to carry with them.

    Later, the eggs disappeared, and Flora got an extra set of "pearl hair accessories" that couldn't be taken off, and she also possessed extremely superficial abilities.

    With this ability, she and Roger will never be bullied by others again. Except for the small flaw of needing to avoid the ark when entering and exiting, everything is fine.

    This time, Flora and Roger followed Hansen and others to Santa Rosa Island to perform sacrifices. The two sincerely thanked the gods who gave them abilities beyond ordinary people, and they were Hansen's loyal supporters.

    But during the carnival tonight, Flora felt uncomfortable all over, as if something terrifying was lurking, devouring them at any time.

    Roger was holding a plate of barbecue, his muscles were thick, and he looked very secure. He walked up to Flora, put his arms around her shoulders, and asked softly, "Sweetheart, what's the matter? Why don't you go eat delicious food?

    " When the ceremony is over tomorrow, we will go back to Lisang State, buy a big villa, and take your parents over."

    Flora shook her head, her long golden hair was draped over her shoulders, and she was wearing a white dress. Daisy blossoms in the wind and rain, she murmured: "I always feel...something is wrong."

    "Why is it wrong, enjoy it, I think the gods don't want to see us empty-headed rookies."

    Roger leaned over , He had just drank some wine, and now he was in high spirits, so he directly kissed Flora on the cheek, intending to drag her to the campfire.

    Flora was dragged away by him in a daze, her eyes fixed on the dark sea.

    Suddenly, there was a "boom" from behind, and the two of them didn't even have a chance to look back. They were immediately startled by the terrified screams of the people next to them.

    Flora felt dizzy for a while, and Roger, who was smiling silly at her just now, was pressing on her body, blocking the sudden splash of stones with his strong body.

    "Roger..." Flora lay on the ground with a trembling voice and a look of horror.

    The villa that was originally built on the island had a big hole in the roof, and purple-black tentacles protruded from it, swinging towards the sky. Many people staying in the villa rushed out, and many nervous supernatural beings He completely forgot to hide, and directly used his ability to fight at this strange thing that suddenly appeared.

    Santa Rosa Island is far away from the coast, and the signal in the weird area will be interfered, and the time to apply for rescue is weird enough to do it. If they don't take the initiative to attack, they will either be killed by Weird, or they will drown in the sea first.  

   Although Flora and the others know that there are such things as weirdness in the world, they have never encountered such a powerful monster, let alone there are many ordinary people on the island who don't know about it. There was chaos, there was screaming, tables and chairs were overturned, and some fell into the campfire, making the fire even hotter.  

   Roger was panting. He wanted to get up, but there were too many people running around, and he was worried that Flora would get hurt. A huge stone was pressed against his back, and the blood oozes faintly, falling into the sand, mixing with the gravel into a muddy color.

     Flora grabbed her husband's arm in a daze: "Where's Hansen? Isn't he in the villa?"    

 The explosions behind him continued, and Roger put his elbows on the ground and whispered: "Flora, there is a man by the sea. Small boat, there are diving equipment inside, I will protect you, you go into the water first, it doesn’t need to be too far, just enough to block the rocks.”     

“What about you?” 

    “Hansen said no matter what happens, Protect those sacrifices to the gods." Roger pushed hard to lift the stone behind him, black fluff appeared on his cheeks, and his eyes turned green.

     His body grew bigger, he directly pulled Flora up, and rushed towards the sea. He put his beloved girl behind the rock, and then rushed towards the wooden box not far away.  

   The man who was supposed to be guarding the wooden box had gone somewhere long ago, and the pieces of wood that had been cut were scattered, revealing glass boxes one by one.

     Flora suddenly screamed: "Stop, stop!"

    Roger subconsciously turned his head to look at her, but he stepped forward with inertial steps, just in time to catch the tentacles galloping from a distance.

    The purple-black tentacles passed through Roger's abdomen, and then slapped hard on the glass box.

    The bullet-resistant glass box made a crisp "click" sound, and then cracked open, and the slimy monsters leaked out, and were quickly entangled by the suction cups on the tentacles.

    The little creeps let out different shrill screams, scaring ordinary people into running around again.

    The weirdness of the tentacles has been fully displayed in front of everyone. The sticky tentacles are like lampposts, but the body is only the size of a normal person, with protruding eyes, and tattered fabrics hanging on the body, a bit like a crossbreed between an Indian mosquito and an octopus out something.

    It moved its tentacles and rushed towards the sea.

    Flora didn't know where her courage came from, she rushed over, pulled up Roger whose waist was dripping with blood, and threw it on her back while gritting her teeth.

    Pearl-like round white beads appeared on her face, neck and ears, shining faintly in the night sky. These white beads rolled down and stuck to Roger's wound, forcibly helping to stop the wound from leaking out of blood. 

    Looking from afar, there are dark clouds, the sea is roaring, and the whole island is like a doomsday isolated from the world. No one cares about the stampede, and capable people frantically send out signals, trying to save themselves.  

   ...     

"Drip, drop, a huge fluctuation in ability has been detected, and it is estimated to be A-." In the "Ark" branch in California, the alarm sounded crazily, directly waking up the person in the dream.

     As an ordinary person, the female investigator who ran rampant in the ark with her status as a national defense organization wore high heels and yelled at the busy crowd: "It's only been a few months, why is the second A-level weird?! Under the sea! It hasn't been resolved yet, and now another one is coming out!"  

   "Why are you still waiting? Where's the reconnaissance plane? Go and check the situation!"

     She crossed her arms and looked irritated: "How many B-level ability users can I contact?"

    The investigators grimaced, slandering in their hearts, these weirdnesses are beyond their control, no matter how strong the capable person is, if they meet A, they will be rewarded! Besides, ordinary people can dictate here, not because they have a good father!

    "There is only one B-level ability user in California named Hansen Aubrey, but he hasn't come to report for a month." The investigator said, "He was also in charge of leading the last submarine mission. "

    "Hansen? That guy who can't even remember whether he went to the mission site?" The female investigator still had an impression, and she complained, "Why are there not many capable people in this shitty place... I'm afraid that guy is If you see the weirdness, you can just faint from fright." The

    female investigator complained, but still hurriedly dispatched personnel to the place with the strongest energy fluctuations.

    It’s okay if it’s an immovable location, but if it’s alive... As long as they can’t stop them, countless people will die!

    ...

    Flora hid behind the rocks holding Roger, who had lost a lot of blood. Behind her was the surging sea, and in front of her was a sea of ​​red sand.

    That weirdness didn't seem to have any interest in hurting humans. It ran straight towards the sacrifices, and after sucking them, it jumped into the sea and stirred the sea water, howling in pain.

    Most people regained some sanity after surviving the first wave of shock, and quickly dragged the limp people around them to walk in the strange opposite direction. Those with a bit of conscience would not escape alone, but lost some powers. , help pull some ordinary people out.     Gradually, most of the people gathered around the villa, the highest place on the entire island. Some people frantically prayed for the gods to come down, some people were stunned for a long time and couldn't recover, and more people walked around restlessly.     "Where is Hansen? How did this weirdness come in?"     "Didn't he say that all the experimental bodies in Morocco State are C-level?! This mature body is all A-level, and the Ark headquarters can only develop one at most." Bar!"

    "That guy doesn't know what he wants to do. He took us all to the island and released this thing while everyone was relaxing. God damn it, I really believed in his evil!"

    "You did it for that goddamn god Here?" Another ability user sneered, "If it wasn't for Hansen, do you think you could have escaped the police?"

    "Fuck you again—"

    The ordinary people who really came to the gods looked at these things numbly. The believers who received God's "gift" fought among themselves, and finally understood what kind of thief ship they were on.

    Many people huddled together silently, praying for the sky to light up quickly.

    In fact, praying for dawn is just a little bit of luck. The weirdness is not the ghost in fairy tales. In the daytime, until the weirdness leaves on its own, all of this is unknown.

    Flora sat slumped on the ground, short of breath, and Roger was getting colder and colder in her arms, but in the half-dream and half-awake state, he was still murmuring the sacrifice, as if in a daze.

    Flora touched her lover's curly hair, kissed his cold cheek, closed her eyes and began to pray.

    "Gods of the sea, I beg you, please forgive our offenses, forgive our sins, and lead us out of suffering..."

    The strange howling finally stopped, as if there was no one to respond to it, it slapped violently Facing the water, seven or eight tentacles moved out together, creating the momentum of a tsunami.

    Layer after layer of waves hit the shore, Flora wrapped the rope on the boat around herself and Roger, and closed her eyes in despair.

    In the sky, the "Ark" surveillance plane with the word "TA" printed on it hovered above, and the forcedly appointed team and female investigators were all on it.

    Most people have no chance to meet A-level weirdness, and those who have met often have no chance of coming back alive. The C-level team members all looked pale, looking at the splashing water below.

    The female investigator communicated: "Call the headquarters, call the headquarters. It is currently located above Santa Rosa Island, California. The A-weird is a mobile attacking Weird. There are survivors on the island. Please go to support as soon as possible."

    "I will start at any time Please judge the situation independently."

    Chen Xi's Ark communication interface had just shrunk, and another number came in, Caroline took a look at it and immediately closed it, as if someone had dialed it wrong.

    She took a deep breath and said to everyone: "Think about what's behind this? It's our home! If you can't hold this barrier, your wives, parents, and younger sisters will all die in Weird

    's hands!" The ability users subconsciously Sitting up straight, the fear in his eyes and the worry about his home mixed together, forming complex emotions.

    A sternness flashed in the female investigator's eyes: "It can't be solved, let's die here together!"

    "Now, grab the parachute, let's go to the island first."

    "Wait a minute, Miss Caroline!" The pilot suddenly said , he was sweating coldly, but his hands were still firmly controlling the direction. A zoomed-in projection screen appeared in front of everyone, and one of the weird octopus-shaped tentacles was suddenly cut off, and the powerful inertia caused the tentacles to fly upwards. , the purple-black blood spilled, pattering into the sea.

    The driver swallowed, and it took him a while to add the next sentence: "It seems, it seems that there is something in the sea that is approaching strangely.

    " The cabin is as quiet as a chicken.

    Next, they feel like they are watching a movie, or a supernatural movie.

    The huge octopus can stir up a spray of water just by raising its hand strangely. The water spray hits the shore, extinguishes the bonfire, and overwhelms the trees.

    It was also the first time for Caroline to be so close to a high-level weirdness. Her eyes with mascara were wide open, as if she wanted to engrave everything into her eyes, and a rush of blood rushed straight into her head, making her unable to hold back Tighten the back of the chair.

    Caroline's father is the governor on the surface, but secretly one of the leaders of the upper level of the ark. Her mother is the niece of a jewelry tycoon.

    Since she was a child, her father has given her an elite education, telling her that even as a relatively weak woman, she can become a strong person and stand at the top, and that the difference between men and women can be made up for through her own changes. Caroline is also very competitive. She has an excellent appearance and a proud talent. She was admitted to the Ministry of Defense with her own knowledge and became an outstanding upper-class person.

    But after the strange attack, her father, mother, and even her playmates all awakened their abilities one after another. Even if they were not very strong, they had the opportunity to participate in the real evolution—only she was left behind.

    Ten years have passed since the strange recovery, and five years have passed since she entered the ark relying on her father's rights, but she has never felt any superhuman talent awakened in her body, even if it is to shine a light or pour water, It's out of reach for her.

    Why? Why was she the one left behind?

    Caroline used a haughty and arrogant attitude to conceal her inner unwillingness, and used a vigorous strategy to suppress those who were more fortunate than her. But in everyone's mind, she is still a vase without the slightest ability. Even if she stays in the ark, not many people will value her, let alone give her a mission.

    Caroline is eager to make some achievements. She has heard that at the critical moment of life and death, many people may directly awaken their abilities under strange stimulation, and the abilities obtained by this awakening method will be the most powerful one.

    This time, regardless of everyone's objections, she resolutely went to the scene and cut off all escape routes for herself. Even if she died under the strange hands of A-level, she would not continue to go back and be a vase!

    ——This was Caroline's thought before going, but at this moment, after seeing the strange and turbulent picture below, Caroline suddenly felt a little fear, and felt chills from the bottom of her heart.

    This level of weirdness...is it really possible for her to participate in the future?

    Another one of the octopus' weird tentacles was broken while it was waving, but it still couldn't find the target to attack, and could only slap the water surface helplessly and furiously, as if it wanted to dump all the sea water on the shore, digging three feet into the ground.

    It screamed louder and louder, shocking the ears of the crowd watching.

    Caroline was panting heavily, pointing at the light curtain with her long and slender fingers painted with nail polish, zooming in and out at a very fast speed, the morning light in her hand shimmered, proving that the headquarters was also observing with them weird.

    Soon, Caroline found some clues in the dark sea water.

    She said to the crowd: "Look at this—" She pointed at the isolated island some distance away from the octopus with her finger. Generally shiny color.

    Everyone was startled for a moment by her extremely keen observation ability. You must know that most of the positions of the picture are strange, and it is very difficult to find a tiny bright spot in the darkness.

    The spot of light on the isolated island remained unmoved in the face of the violent wind and huge waves, and remained quietly where it was.

    After the weird third tentacle was also cut off, it finally didn't stick its eyes to the edge of the island, but swam towards the distance. It circled the blank sea area in a weird arc, floating aimlessly.

    "Follow up." Caroline said, "There is an immovable weirdness under this sea area. The rating is unknown. The closest distance detection is B. If you get closer, no one will survive. This weirdness may be afraid of it." The

    driver said. "We don't know who cut off the tentacles? Wouldn't they be alarmed by going up suddenly?"

    Caroline said without hesitation: "Follow!"

    ...

    Those waiting for rescue could vaguely see the slashed down from the sky. Beam, everyone barely kept calm, checking each other's injuries.

    Fortunately, they found that apart from being injured by the initial flying stones and trampling damage, no one was hit by the weirdness, even the active attacking abilities were not much better than tickling Under the circumstances, it was not attacked by strangeness.

    Regarding Hansen, everyone was divided into two camps, each holding an opinion: One side believed that Hansen was the culprit of this weirdness. One said that he was still in contact with the "Ark" and hoped to use this method to develop A-level controllable weirdness; one side believed that Hansen deceived the gods, and the god of the sea sent divine punishment. Weirdness just appeared so suddenly, and Hansen was already dead. up.

    The two were arguing, but the latter was in the minority. After all, this was the case, and Sea God had no intention of making a move at all.

    Compared with ordinary people, the supernatural beings are more frightened. Most of them have experimental subjects who assisted Hansen to go to the laboratory to steal the "Ark". Once this is exposed, they will have to go around.

    Soon, other rescue planes and boats arrived and lowered the ropes for them to climb up. While checking their IDs, uniformed policemen on board took out their IDs and patted them in front of them.

    "Someone has already reported that there is a cult gathering on Santa Rosa Island, preaching in public, is it you?"

    Everyone was silent.

    …

    Flora opened her eyes in a daze, only feeling warm all over her body, like a baby staying in the warm amniotic fluid of the mother, which made her a little obsessed with this feeling.

    But soon, after regaining consciousness, she immediately sat up and shouted: "Roger!"

    Flora lowered her head and found that she was covered with a thick blanket, and the person she was worried about was lying beside her, waist down. Wrapped in white gauze.

    "Huh? The beautiful lady has woken up." A strange voice came from behind her, and she also smelled the aroma of tobacco, which was spicy and refreshing.

    Flora turned her head and found that it was a man with black curly hair, deep brown eyes, indifferent, his hair was still dripping, wearing a thin shirt that didn't fit well, the buttons were unbuttoned, revealing a large chest.

    This man... Flora was stunned for a moment, she seemed to have seen it at the bonfire party.     Flora breathed a

    sigh of relief, stood up staggeringly, and thanked politely. She looked at the small island surrounded by the sea, and asked eagerly, "Eh... where are we?"

She raised her head and said, "VIP seats in the cinema."

    Flora turned around quickly, and her eyes were caught in the blink of an eye.

    She raised her hand to cover the sun, squinted her eyes and looked over, only to find that what flashed into her eyes was a head of blond hair with big waves, the long and smooth hair floated along the sea breeze, and looked extraordinarily bright under the rising sun Eye.

    Flora was a little stunned, she also had blond hair, but it was only light blond, and others praised the beauty of her hair color, but now she felt that it was because those people had never seen a truly dazzling hair color.

     The blond woman sitting on the reef faces the sun, her white wrist draws an elegant arc in the air, her fingers are delicate and light-white, with long nails, as she waving her fingertips, the screaming sound in the distance grows louder. bigger and bigger. 

    She belatedly looked into the distance again, her face turned pale again: "That, that guy, the monster on the island!!"

     "Don't be afraid." It's not a monster, "It's an actor who works hard."  

   "Actor?"

The     man     chuckled and said, "We are the audience in the VIP seats, and they are ordinary audiences. Aren't these two the leading actors?" Looking up, I found a helicopter parked in the sky, and some scattered light hit the sea, like the background lights on the stage.    

 "Which one do you think is the lead actor?" The blond woman with her back facing Flora suddenly asked, her voice was also a little hoarse, but it sounded numb and crisp, which made people feel a little weak.

    Flora didn't know why, her face suddenly turned red, and she just thought in her heart, this voice is really nice...

    The man said casually: "Whoever answers is who."

    The woman in front turned around and gave him a slap. Immediately afterwards, there was a sound of breaking through the air. Before Flora realized what happened, she saw the man in front of her suddenly jump to the side, and the shirt that didn't fit her was torn, and it was directly split from the shoulder. Opened, a bloodstain appeared from his honey-colored skin, and blood gushed out immediately.

    "The real murderer." He stretched out his hand to wipe the blood, tore off the whole sleeve, and wrapped it up as a bandage.

    "There will be no next time." The woman still scratched the air again and again without turning her head, but the killing intent on her body was so strong that even a rookie like Flora could feel it.

    Flora: ...

    She looked around in confusion, not understanding what happened.

    Isn't this the partner of the supernatural being who came to save the field, and there will be internal strife in the next second?

    "It's such an unfortunate day that I will be left to partner with her." The man sat down by the only tree, complained to both of them, and then said to Flora, "Then let's watch the show."

    Flora walked away Looking from a distance, the strange thing they regarded as a catastrophe was still thrashing around impotently and furiously on the sea at this time. The woman could simply slide her finger, and it could have multiple scars on its body, presumably never before. After a while, its tentacles are cut off, and this weirdness is not far from death.

    Anyway... nothing happened to her and Roger.

    Flora prayed secretly in her heart, and worshiped all the gods she knew.

    Then, she asked cautiously: "Are you from Ark?"

    "No, the place in Ark is not interesting, people are all stupid, it's not fun." The man tapped his fingers on the tree trunk and asked casually, "What about you? Are you two from Ark?"

    Flora shook her head, and told about the fact that they followed Hansen here to worship the gods, and then asked, "I seem to have seen you on the island, but you shouldn't be a believer." The

    man's eyes were heavy, and he didn't answer her words , asked back: "Do you believe what Hansen said, is there a god here?"

    Flora shook her head: "I don't know whether I should believe it or not, but we must always maintain our respect."

    "I am indeed not a believer in your religion, I just came here to investigate some things." The man said, "You can call me L, I belong to a supernatural organization called WPO."

    "Tell me about the things in your church."

    Flora nodded and told the relevant Everything about sacrifices and abilities was revealed. All she cared about was Roger. Since the gentleman in front of him saved him, it would not be difficult for her to share some information.

    "After I use the power, soft white beads will form on my forehead, neck, and all kinds of exposed skin. These beads can be picked off and have healing power, but I will feel very painful." Flora Said, "Hansen gave us a white egg at first, I heard Roger mentioned that it was taken out from the laboratory of the ark."   

  "Then they took us to the seaside, not far from the island Outside the undersea palace, as long as we don’t enter the fixed range, nothing will happen.”

     “I wore a diving gear and stayed there for more than ten days with the white egg in my arms, only to find that the white egg was gone, but I can use some Ability."  

   "As for the sacrifices, I don't know, but Roger said that Hansen wanted to put the sacrifices into the underwater palace, saying that those could support the gods."

     Flora was a little nervous, she bit her teeth lightly: "This Is it a bad thing?"  

   L didn't shake his head or nod, he just said, "Do you remember the people who went with you to the outskirts of the sea?" 

    "Remember most of..."   

  "Have you heard of Erwin?"

    Flora pondered for a while: "Is it a middle-aged man? I remember that he was the captain who led our team into the water one day     .

    "

After that, you can leave."

    "What about you?"

    L showed her a naughty smile: "Go home and eat."

    "It's early in the morning, I'm so hungry."

    "Eh——?"

    There was a mournful howl in the distance, like the last struggle, and then the sea returned to calm.

    The sun was shining on everyone, carrying the heat of summer, Flora sneezed, only to find that L turned around and walked towards the beach, and jumped into the sea directly.

    Before Flora had time to think about how long a person can live in water without diving equipment, she felt a coldness behind her back, and the heavy feeling made her subconsciously support the tree.

    The blond hair that was particularly bright in the sun suddenly fell in front of her. She turned her head slightly, and found that the woman who had been sitting on the reef was suddenly hanging from her body, and the fish tail that was also bright and blind was clinging to her lap. The coldness of fish scales made Flo shiver.

    Wait, fishtail?

    Watching the horror flash in the eyes of the blond beauty, the blond woman showed a hint of teasing in her eyes, her slender nails slid down Flora's face, and poked her puffed cheeks with mischief.

    "Interesting and pure soul." Her numb voice rang in Flora's ear, smiling, "Do you think about dumping this human being and following me?"

    "My name is Sharia, and this year is one thousand three hundred and twenty He is one year old and has not returned home yet, but it is still possible to walk sideways in the ocean.”

    “How old are you?” Flora stammered, “Me, Roger and I have already obtained a marriage certificate.”

    "I allow you to change your mind once." A shell suddenly appeared on Sharia's fingertips, and she carefully stuck it between Flora's eyebrows.

    Immediately afterwards, Flora felt light on her body, and the silver fish tail drew a beautiful arc in the sky, like the best diver, with only a tiny splash of water.

    Flora was stunned for a while, then carefully took off the shell stuck between her eyebrows, and whispered: "My God...is this a mermaid?"

    The shell in her hand has a sky blue texture, turn it over, The inside that should have been pure white was engraved with tiny words. Flora read it over and over again, but she didn't understand which language these words were from. She just felt the woman's evil taste from the little heart pattern at the end. .

    She put the shells in her arms, then stroked Roger's hair, which was covered with sea water, and looked up at the sky, wondering how she had to go back... In the

    sky, Caroline looked devastated and had completely recovered On the calm sea, the trembling voice said: "Hurry up and get down!!!" The

    pilot cried and said: "The energy value below is too high, we will directly crash if we go down!"

    "Then when will it be?" Can we recover?"

    "Um...Miss Caroline, why don't we drive back to have lunch first, and sail over later?"

    Caroline was so angry that she directly hammered the back of the chair, and directly smashed the back of the chair made of alloy. Most of it was knocked down: "I knew that as soon as something happened, no one would be available!!!"

    The Ark team sitting next to her, paddling in and out, shuddered.

    ...

    In a dark blue palace, a blonde and silver-tailed beauty is sitting on a throne with a card in her hand.

    [Comment: A pure and kind soul is the most delicious delicacy. ]

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

GARDENBOUND Від Neav Marseleon

Наукова фантастика

102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
755 169 8
"Hman a Maggie kha ani ka hmangaih." "Tuna i hma a ding Maggie leh hman a Maggie kha, keimah tho ka ni." In ngaizawng in hmangaih te chuan engthil ng...
1.6K 52 11
Gu Ying, a miserable attack after trading stocks, accidentally had a car accident after sending the protagonist, who had been secretly in love for ma...
98.1K 2.7K 80
Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up, Ning Chen, a genius scientist who became...