The daily vest cannot be drop...

Por Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... Más

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

88

40 3 0
Por Spinfoxie

Chapter 88

    The process of finding Albert to "torture a confession" was unexpectedly fast and easy. When he stormed out of the army because his pride was insulted, he was just a weak lamb.

    Wen Muqing entered his room easily, and Ye Ting was hypnotized deeply, and this guy who didn't know where he was in a daze explained everything he wanted to know.

    There is an optical brain in the room, which contains the information of all the people who have landed on the island, a total of 428 people, 50 of whom are supernatural beings, Hansen is the so-called leader, and two supernatural beings are the deputy leader. Positions are well organized.

    Albert is the person in charge of data management, and his ability can guarantee the power supply in places like isolated islands that lack power generation devices.

    In addition to confirming the baptism day of the Sea God Cult, the reason for holding a banquet on the island is to deter ordinary people and study classics.

    A book similar to the "Bible" was held in someone's hand, with the words "Hai Jing" written on it, as simple and unpretentious as the Christian name.

    Wen Muqing didn't know if he didn't reply to Hansen's words, whether that guy would go up and pretend to be a ghost, after all, it was his plan in advance, but he knew that after he replied, that guy would definitely do something wrong.

    It would be even better if the "Ark" could be involved. Judging from the information that Xiyan sent back to him recently, the "Ark" is undergoing a change of power within the "Ark". The "Dawn" of Grace College.

    In front of foreign enemies, if internal fighting is still considered first, Wen Muqing has to think about the possibility of him serving as another leader.

    About the sacrifice to be offered to the gods - Wen Muqing didn't know about it from Albert, Hansen kept it a secret, presumably only those closest to him would know.

    Wen Mu checked all the information and found that except for Hansen's sudden increase in strength, the strength of some supernatural beings did not increase too much, and a small number of them increased, but they were all within the normal range. Ordinary people only know that these "believers" who are favored by the Sea God have special abilities, and they didn't get them because they were not pious enough.

    So, why is that guy crazy?

    Linta's divination pointed out that it is indeed related to Hansen and the Sea God Cult, and even the biggest relationship is linked to him.

    He flushed Albert's memory, deleted information about him, and slightly changed his perception of beauty and ugliness, making him regard ugliness as beauty.

    The system felt that this punishment was a bit harsh, and even felt that Wen Muqing had become a little strange. It expressed its attitude in a weak tone.

    [If it is an ordinary person, the electric light hits the body, in addition to pain, it may also leave irreversible injuries. And it all stemmed from his jealousy in the first place. ] Wen Muqing said calmly, [I don't think there is anything to handle lightly. ]

    He loves all living beings, and is willing to give his time to help all those in need, but this does not mean that he is kind to everyone.

    When Wen Muqing first started to hypnotize the anchor wearing women's clothing to square dance and even solved major events in his life, although the language was vague, there was no lack of thoughts of punishing him.

    The system is good everywhere, but the thinking is too rigid, trying to label him one by one, just like everyone else.

    But being able to control so many individual cards without losing himself, how could Wen Muqing rely purely on kindness and sensibility.

    After the system asked, it was a little hesitant, but said: [Well, I will support you in whatever you do, as long as your goal remains the same. ]

    [Never changed. ] He smiles, a smile that's extra casual because of the wanderer's features.

    The next day, Albert found himself sleeping on the table all night. He cursed and went downstairs, preparing to meet the next day's personnel according to the list. There is a pretty banker's lady who is going to the island today. She is about to win by her smooth talk and ability, and nothing can go wrong at this time.

    "Damn...why can't I remember what Lisa looks like." He muttered as he flipped through the list in the morning light and walked down the stairs.

    Suddenly, his feet slipped for a moment, and the white marble steps seemed to have been coated with oil, causing him to slide all the way down the steps, and fell solidly.

    "Isn't this Albert? Last night's anger disappeared? She still looks very embarrassed." The female ability user who had a problem with him had breakfast and looked at him mockingly. The sun fell on her delicate makeup , looks very moving.

    Albert closed his eyes in pain, with a suffocated look: "Oh my God, how can there be such an ugly person."

    Female ability user: ???

    She put down the fork, and plucked her ears: "What do you say again?" Do it again."

    "Ah, I'm so ugly!!" Albert covered her eyes

    and clenched her fists with both hands, her veins bulging with anger, and only heard a "boom", most of the table in front of her collapsed, and the self-proclaimed good-looking How can a woman hear such words, she smiled angrily: "Very good, Albert, you managed to piss me off."

    ...

    Three days is a long time, Wen Muqing ate and drank on the island After a while, Ye Shou went to pay the hospital bill for his own body, omitting a series of processes of being scolded by the doctor for being irresponsible, and finally saw himself from the perspective of others after a long absence.

    Wen Muqing's body is not a card, nor is it a fairy. Although he hired a nurse to take care of him, it seems that the one he found is not particularly reliable. In addition, he lives on nutrient solution all day long, making him look particularly haggard.

    Lying on the bed, the main body looks thinner, with a face that is not fleshy at all, and it feels impossible to pinch it. Some long hair sticks to the ear, with a soft curvature.

    Wen Muqing was very happy to squeeze himself, but for some reason he was quite calm, he didn't feel angry at all, and it was OK even if he felt that he couldn't die.

    The system was about to explode, and strongly protested that Wen Muqing threw the main body in the hospital to save trouble.

    [Then what should we do?] Wen Muqing asked it, [Isn't it the safest thing to do now while taking up the position and considering emergencies?]

    The system is stuffy: [That can't be left like this all the time, the muscles are slack after lying on the bed for a long time, what should I do when the time comes. ]

    [Rehabilitation is not enough, anyway, there is a system, and the matter is resolved quickly. ]

    The system recklessly said loudly: [Then what if there is no...?! ]

    Halfway through it, it consciously slipped the tongue, and then held it back, humming with anger, and somehow thought he was the person involved.

    Wen Muqing inexplicably remembered what the system had said a few days ago, and the flag it set up at every turn.

    He tucked his quilt in his hands, warmed his cold hands from the infusion with the prop card, and then turned and left the room.

    System: [Crooked, host? Are you really planning to throw it away?]

    [Hey hey hey! ]

    [Leave me alone...]

    Wen Muqing walked out, the summer in Pingyu City was very hot, it was the summer vacation, the hydrogen energy vehicles running back and forth on the street honked their horns from time to time, mixed with the crisp cicadas, the sun was very strong , there are not many pedestrians, but there are still people coming and going around the hospital, and everyone has anxiety on their faces, which makes people more and more irritable.

    — very peaceful.

    The undercurrent in the other world has not affected the lives of ordinary people at all, and there are still a small number of people who are attacked by strange things. No one knows that when the winter comes, there will be a catastrophe that will sweep all human beings.

    Wen Muqing stood at the door, squinted at the people coming and going, and breathed into the palm of his hand.

    [Host? What's the matter with you?] The voice of the system is getting weaker and weaker, with grievance and confusion like a child.

    Wen Muqing asked slowly: [First explain what you are hiding from me these days? What changes have you made about the system?]

    The system suddenly got stuck, and it murmured: [What's the matter. ]

    [The acting skills are worse than mine. ]

    Wen Muqing was determined to find out, he looked around, and picked a coffee shop with a pink signboard to go in.

    Ye Shou's vicious scar was as deterrent as ever, the air conditioner in the coffee shop was very cold, and the originally noisy voice stopped abruptly after he entered.

    Hmm... It's been a long time since I received this treatment, and I'm still not used to it.

    Wen Mu counted a cup of espresso and took a sip slowly. He heard the melodious music and the whispers of ordinary people. It felt like a world away.

    The system faltered, didn't know what to say, Wen Muqing was not in a hurry, he still chatted leisurely in his usual tone, as if he didn't care at all.

    [Actually, it's not a big deal. ] After a while, the system muttered, [It’s just that I found a file in the database, which contains information about me, but it’s very incomplete, it’s all garbled characters, I only understand a little bit. ]

    [What?]

    [My name is Wu Quan. ]

    The voice in the ear faded away for a while, and the electronic synthesis sound echoed in his mind. Wen Muqing looked down at the coffee, and saw his slightly dilated pupils from the brown liquid.

    After the system finished speaking, there was no sound. Wen Muqing felt that he didn't know what to say, so he could only sip his coffee one after another, his heart beating like a drum.

    He still remembers talking to the system about Chenxi when he was in the small shop. The system complained while choosing the color it liked. I lost my energy source...

    So, it turned out to be like this.

    The chaotic information is intertwined in the mind, the blue light curtain rises in front of the eyes, the little mushroom lights are all gray, only his cards are shining, the energy points are already so much that he can draw prop cards many times and the location is weird pool, but neither is necessary.

    [Wu Quan. ] He called softly.

    It was only then that Wen Muqing discovered that when the system was completely silent, he had no way to call out the system. The only button on the light curtain that belonged to it was to shut down.

    To support all the cards, the exponentially increasing energy consumption is not worth it, but the energy has now reached the level where it can be exchanged for a bionic body.

    But now the exchange will cause a series of chain reactions, presumably Wu Quan himself will not agree.

    He still felt that the system was tricky, and besides Wu Quan's problem, there were other problems, but sometimes, the truth was not that important, if it wouldn't affect the overall situation, then it was okay to pretend to be confused for the time being.

    Wu Quan suddenly said: [Host, this coffee shop seems to be exclusively for couples, everyone is looking at you after you sit down. ]

    Wen Muqing's hands froze: [Isn't it written outside? ! ]

    [No, no, but recent hot searches have been very popular. Everyone knows that people who drink coffee together here can last for a long time. ] Wu Quan complained, [The young couple next to you are so frightened by your aura that they want to run away. ]

    [Night Watchman] How can you be so fierce...

    Wen Muqing turned around, drank all the coffee in the cup in one go, turned and left.

    The tall, white-haired young man couldn't hide his muscular body even if he was wearing a shirt. When he opened the door and left, everyone in the coffee shop breathed a sigh of relief.

    A young couple sitting next to him wiped each other's sweat sweetly, with a look of lingering fear.

    The woman said: "That handsome guy is too imposing, he's scared to death... I thought he was going to start some incredible transaction scene." The

    man muttered, "There's a police station next door, how can he be so bold, really do it!" I have to get you out of anything bad." The

    woman rolled her eyes: "You didn't do anything just because you acted arrogantly and didn't dare to make a sound."

    "What can you do?" The man Said, "It's weird enough for a person to drink coffee at an Internet celebrity check-in couple cafe, maybe he's broken-hearted and depressed!"

    "Forget it, let's drink coffee. I heard that two people can drink it for a long time. I will get the certificate next week. Everything is going well, everything is going well!"

    "That must be."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.4K 270 36
Author:何为风月   Gentle and meticulous attack × villain's crazy criticism   Content tags: Apocalypse with superpowers System travel through books   Sear...
754 169 8
"Hman a Maggie kha ani ka hmangaih." "Tuna i hma a ding Maggie leh hman a Maggie kha, keimah tho ka ni." In ngaizawng in hmangaih te chuan engthil ng...
1.6K 52 11
Gu Ying, a miserable attack after trading stocks, accidentally had a car accident after sending the protagonist, who had been secretly in love for ma...
80.6K 3K 181
https://m.shubaow.net/259/259465/ Author: Ah Hei Hei Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-08-25 Latest: Chapter 181 Ending (Part 2) (2) Danmei Fa...