๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

686 28 4
By KEISMP3

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 wandered through the familiar room. It almost felt as if he was in that room every day since coming back from Argentina. Some time had passed and he was still the only person in that room. He felt the tension rise out of nowhere as if he was anticipating a break-in. His sixth sense was almost right when he saw the door bust open by three unfamiliar people.

“Ahh, you’re the infamous Oikawa Tooru,” a dyed, dirty-blonde greeted him flamboyantly, “I’m Miya Atsumu, at your service,” he bowed dramatically, only to be pushed by another unfamiliar person.

“Get out of the way Atsumu,” the man grunted and walked over to Oikawa, “Suna Rintarou,” he nodded at him.

“Please stop acting like teenagers,” the last unfamiliar person spoke up, causing Atsumu and Suna to tense up, “I apologize for their behavior Mr. Oikawa,” he then sat down in one of the chairs and fixed the ends of his suit, “I’m Kita Shinsuke, leader of the Hyogo Unit,”

“N-nice to meet you,” Oikawa stuttered out, feeling intimidated by his formal manners and presence.

“I believe Tsukishima will be arriving soon, he’ll start the meeting and we’ll continue until (F/n) arrives,” Kita explained the agenda to him.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Tsukishima arrived around 20 minutes after Kita had explained the agenda. He had his normal disinterested look and yawned before setting his computer down and hooking it up to the projection system.

“Can’t believe they made me in charge of this,” he mumbled to himself, before sighing and opening a file containing numerous pictures from the night of the attack, as well as some phone transcripts and surveillance footage. Tsukishima then stood up and faced the group, pushing his glasses up.

“Alright, these are photos the police have gathered after everyone who survived left,” Tsukishima clicked through them, “there were over 100 people in the building attending the event, excluding the bodyguards and drivers that were waiting in the parking garage a couple of blocks away. Around 70 people were killed, they ranged from the lowest level of the mafia to high-tech criminal mobs,” Tsukishima then clicked on the video footage of the chandelier falling, “the director disappeared during this time, but appeared once more once everyone was outside waiting for the ambulances; we’ll discuss this more later,”

Just as Tsukishima was about to click on the phone transcripts, (F/n) and Tendou showed up.

“Hello everybody~” Tendou greeted the team with enthusiasm, “how’s everyone doing today? Don’t answer that, it was a rhetorical question,”

“Ugh thank God,” Tsukishima sighed and sat down, “there’s a reason why I never became a teacher,”

“Oh Kei,” (F/n) rolled her eyes, “always so dramatic,” (F/n) made eye contact with Oikawa and nodded, “right, where did you leave off?”

“I was just getting to the phone transcripts,” Tsukshima informed her and clicked on the first transcript.

“Good,” (F/n) took a deep breath, “while I was searching for Bokuto and Kuroo, I came in contact with one of the men who had been killing some of the people. He was on the phone and had not only mentioned Kuroo, Kita, and Kenma but had also mentioned me,” (F/n) felt the memory flash behind her eyes, “now, I had just joined this business not that long ago, nor have I made a name for myself “publically”, so having this man mention me as a central target raised a lot of concerns from me and our unit,” (F/n) then gestured to Tsukishima to open another transcript, “I was able to retrieve the phone and give it to the police in hopes to find more evidence, and found a lot of disturbing things,”

Kita then took over and (F/n) sat down in a seat next to Oikawa.

“The police discovered various calls that were traced to random numbers based off Argentina,” Oikawa’s eyes widened upon hearing the country name, “all these numbers led to no location, meaning the person was most likely using burner phones,” Tsukishima clicked on another transcript, “unfortunately the audio hasn’t been released to our unit, but I can confirm that the voice of the person using the Argentina numbers was a girl,”

“Nikushimi?” Atsumu questioned, spinning his chair around to satisfy his boredom.

“There’s a high possibility it might be,” Kita nodded, “but, it’s not the main concern we have right now,”

“What do you mean?” Suna asked.

Kita was about to speak but was interpreted by a cold, authoritative voice.

Well well well,” a bulky, six-foot man opened the door, “what do we have here?”

“Director,” Kita acknowledge.

Everyone in the room stood up, facing the director.

“At ease guys,” the director felt the tension rise in the room, “I’m just doing my rounds, checking up on everyone, that’s all,”

“We’re just going over the incident that happened two nights ago,” Kita informed him, “is there anything you’d like to see?”

“Nah,” the director went past him and focused his gaze on Oikawa, “I believe we haven’t met,” he put his hand out, “I’m Director Akujin, the leader of this facility. You must be Oikawa Tooru correct? A pro-volleyball player from Argentina who committed quite the infidelity,”

Oikawa was about to say something but (F/n) spoke up, standing a bit in front of him as if she were protecting him, “he doesn’t need to speak to you,” (F/n)’s gaze was hard, “nor do you need to speak to him,”

“Aw don’t be like that (F/n),” Akujin chuckled, “it was just a little joke,” Akujin looked at her and Oikawa, “I’m sure it’s all in the past for the both of you,”

(F/n) clenched her jaw, “what are you doing here, Director?”

Akujin rose his brow, “didn’t you hear me earlier, just doin’ my rounds, as per usual,”

“If you were doing your rounds, as per usual, you’d be on your way to another room right now,” (F/n) rose her brow, “right, Mr. Director?”

Akujin grazed the side of his mouth with his tongue, amused by her remark, “you’re stepping into dangerous territory, Ms. Lee,”

“Trust me, I know my boundaries,” (F/n) smirked, “do you?”

Akujin was about to say something before the door was slammed open, causing everyone but him and (F/n) to look in that direction.

“Director Akujin,” a stern, gruff voice came from the doorway, “I believe you’re interrupting my unit's investigation,”

Akujin scoffed, “you’re unit huh?” he turned to the door, “nice to see you’ve joined the party, Ushijima,”

Ushijima walked in and closed the door with his foot. He walked over to where Akujin and (F/n) were.

“Am I interrupting an important discussion?” he rose his eyebrow, looking between Akujin and (F/n).

“Not at all,” Akujin smiled at (F/n), “just introducing myself to Oikawa here,”

“Wasn’t necessary,” Ushijima stated, “he knows who you are,” Ushijima then stood in front of (F/n), as if he was protecting her, “I believe you have some rounds to do, Akujin,”

Ushijima’s gaze was hard. He stared at Akujin as if he was staring at his soul. Akujin took the hint and left, giving (F/n) another hard gaze before closing the door behind him.

The whole room let out a collective breath. The tension was so thick that everyone felt as if they were going to pass out. Ushijima and Kita shared a look before everyone’s attention fell on (F/n).

She was looking down now. Her hands were clenched in fists and she was shaking. Everyone froze, not really knowing what to do. (F/n) felt embarrassed and humiliated, even if she did nothing but stood up for Oikawa.

“(F/n),” Oikawa cooed at her gently. This caused her to break down in tears. She sobbed silently, covering her eyes. She looked like a child who had just been scolded by her parents. Oikawa got up immediately and wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close to his chest.

“Um, is there another room we can go in?” Oikawa asked, hoping the guys understood what he meant by his question.

“Yeah,” Tendou answered him, “it’s the room two doors down, where she usually takes Kohana to,”

“Thank you,” Oikawa slowly led (F/n) outside and found the room Tendou had mentioned.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“(F/n),” Oikawa had his arms wrapped around (F/n), his hand stroking her hair, “it’s okay,”

“N-no, it’s not,” (F/n) stuttered out, “I’m going to be in so much trouble,” she started panicking, “I overstepped my p-place and I wasn’t thinking,”

Oikawa pulled away, making (F/n) look at her, “listen, I don’t know how this hierarchy works and I can only speak from what I just witnessed,” Oikawa placed his hands on her cheeks, wiping her tears away, “but I can assure you that Kita and Ushijima will make sure the director doesn’t do anything to you,”

(F/n) only sniffled as more tears flowed down her cheeks. A part of her knew Oikawa was right, but another part of her was worried about what Akujin might do. Their relationship hasn’t always been the best, and she’s grateful enough to be behind Ushijima’s care since it’s been known that Akujin and Ushijima have some tension as well.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Well, that was an intense moment,” Atsumu broke the silence between the group.

“What’s going to happen now?” Suna asked, “Director isn’t going to do anything to her, right?”

“We won’t allow him to,” Kita spoke for him and Ushijima.

“Has their relationship always been that tense?” Atsumu asks, spinning his chair.

“Oh yes,” Tendou perked his head up, “she’s always felt something off about him. Akujin would always overwork her and assign her missions one after another, despite knowing she’s CEO of her company and a mother,”

“This isn’t the first time she’s stood up to him,” Tsukishima jumped in, “the interaction today was pretty calm compared to the other times they’ve interacted,”

“What a badass,” Suna chuckled but stop when he looked at Kita’s facial expression, “is something wrong?”

Kita’s brows were furrowed and he had his thumb on his chin, “remember when Tsukishima mentioned that the Director disappeared when the chandelier fell?” the whole group nodded in response, “well, one of the phone transcripts contained a three-way call,” Kita went over the Tsukishima’s computer and telepathically asked to use it, which Tsukishima complied and moved his chair out of the way, “it had one of the Argentina numbers, the unidentified boss from two nights ago, and…” Kita clicked on the number, “the director’s number,”

The group’s eyes widened except for Ushijima.

“H-holy shit,” Tendou stood up, “that means-”

Ushijima sighed, “we don’t know for sure,” he looked at the group, “but, there’s a high probability that Akujin has something to do with the incident two nights again,” he then looked at the empty chair Oikawa always sat in, “and Oikawa’s case,”

Tsukishima’s face scrunched up, “but, didn’t the Director assign Oikawa’s case to (F/n) himself?”

“Affirmative,” Kita answered, “which makes it even more concerning,”

“Jesus,” Suna mumbled, “this whole thing is fucked,”

“You’re telling us,” Ushijima started walking to the door, “everything that happened today, in this room, as well as the information that we discussed regarding the incident and the Director stays inside this room,”

“Yes sir!” the group said collectively before they all gathered their things and left the room.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“What’s the plan now?” Tendou asks Ushijima and Kita. The three of them were now in the weapon area of the warehouse, picking out random guns to test if they work or not.

Kita picked up one of the guns and checked for bullets, “any leads or information regarding or relating to Oikawa’s case will be automatically sent to (F/n),” he then shot the gun at one of the targets, “this is a piece of shit,” he tossed the gun in the garbage and picked up another one.

“Is she going to be okay with working again?” Tendou fiddled with the safety of the gun he was holding, “it’s pretty obvious she suffered from a bit of trauma from the incident,” he then aimed the gun and fired it.

Ushijima shot two guns from both hands before tossing them in the garbage, “she’s too stubborn to say no to anything the Director assigns her,” he then grabbed one of the rifles, “but it’s not like she has a choice,” he sighed, “and today’s incident will probably make things harder for her,”

“Can’t you do something about it?” Tendou asked his best friend.

“I can’t risk losing my position,” Ushijima looked at him, “if we want to get rid of the Director, I need to keep my position so I can take over when it does happen,” he then shot the rifle a couple of times, “(F/n) and I have talked about it already,”

“You guys have?” Kita and Tendou asked the same question.

“Yes,” Ushijima put the rifle on the wall hooks, “about Oikawa and about my position status,” he walked back over to the table of guns, “she’ll be okay,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Well hello (F/n),” Shira opened the door and let her and Sachihiro in.

“Mommy!!!” Kohana ran and crashed into (F/n)’s legs, hugging her with all her might, “I missed you!”

“I missed you too baby,” (F/n) picked her up and showered her with kisses, “Oikawa is waiting in the car, think you can keep him company?”

“Hmm,” Kohana thought about it, “permission to bully him?”

“Permission granted,” (F/n) said before handing Kohana to Sachihiro.

“Yay!” Kohana pointed her finger to the door, “onward, we have a mission to complete,”

Shira and (F/n) were now left alone. (F/n) looked at Shira and notice something offputting.

“Oikawa huh?” Shira shook his head, “seems like you two have been getting closer,”

(F/n) scrunched her face a bit, “what do you mean?”

“Nothing,” Shira start picking up some trash that was left on the counter.

(F/n) didn’t believe him, “Shira I’m not stupid,”

“Never said you were,” Shira answered her, “just surprised, that’s all,”

“Surprised about what?” (F/n) crossed her arms.

Shira stood there for a moment before replying with, “I’m just surprised that you’re actually getting closer with the one guy you’ve hated for years,”

(F/n) felt herself getting defensive, “aren’t you the one who told me to ease up to him?” she scoffed.

“Didn’t think you’d actually listen to me,” Shira replied.

“What the fuck are you talking about Shira?” (F/n) was getting upset, “what is this about?”

Shira clenched his fists and grabbed the trash bag, “nothing, let’s just drop it,”

“No,” (F/n) wasn’t going to let him go, “I want to know why you’re acting like this all of a sudden,”

“I said,” Shira gritted his teeth and pushed passed her “drop it,”

(F/n) watched him in disbelief. He slammed the door shut and made his way to his apartment's garbage disposal. (F/n) felt her tears start to build up. She cursed at herself for being an angry crier.

“Fine,” she said out loud, “don’t be expecting to babysit Kohana anytime soon,”

With that, (F/n) left Shira’s apartment, walking past him with pure rage. Shira felt the change in aura but stayed in his lane, not wanting to fight fire with fire. He opened his apartment door and sighed.

“Idiot,” he told himself and dialed a certain someone.

“Hello?” the voice on the other line answered.

“Iwa,” Shira sighed, “I fucked up,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

judging by how slow im writing this story, it's probably going to be the longest fanfic ive ever written :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 30 18
"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›" "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ " "๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐ Where 2...
1K 30 22
โฅ When two best friends have fun on a drunken night. โฅCan they still be friends after the event that a-cured? โฅCan Tooru handle her heavy past? "...
58.5K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...