Life in Roar Omega Roar(Male...

By GMLWriter

[On Hiatus/Paused] (Y/N) is a (Scale color) dragon monster, who enters college life, His shy, introverted per... More

Meeting Johnny Worthington
Decisions we're made
You're official ROR jacket
Annoying Sullivan
Sullivan got kicked out
The Final Exam
Holiday Dinner at (Y/N)'s House
The Beginning of Scare games
Awestruck on (Y/N)
What If, Part 1
What If: Part 2
What If Part 3
Showtime
I think i messed up
Toxicity Challenge

(Y/N)'s Transformation

1K 16 3
By GMLWriter

(Y/N)'s POV
The scare games are near and I had to prepare. I'm in my room while I lift dumbbells that came from my father and yet still I'm not planning to get a girlfriend until I finished college.
I gotta make use of my dad's gift since I would spend a few years here at Monsters University with them.

I lift dumbbells with ease and it felt light to me. I grabbed a 35 LB one and it was a little heavy now.
I start lifting it to make my arms strong.
No One's POV
(Y/N) suddenly felt a painful migraine as the dumbbell that he lifted dropped on the floor with a loud thud.

'What is happening to me, Why is my head excruciatingly painful' The (F/C) dragon clutched his head while trying to get to the bathroom to get some painkillers.
(Y/N) pushed the door while letting out a scream of pain while still clutching his head in agony.
What happened next was (Y/N) let out a very loud roar fills the air,
Johnny's POV
"I can't believe (Y/N)'s father gave him dumbbells today" I heard Chet and I chuckle at that one because I think         (Y/N)'s dad wants him to be muscular.
I remember how muscular (Y/N) dad is during the Christmas dinner at (L/N)'s house.
"I know right, it's like (Y/N)'s dad wants him to be strong" I heard Chip reply to Chet and I could imagine the (F/C) buffed like his father since I have all of the fathers who would look like their sons.

We suddenly heard a very loud roar and I think it was coming from our fraternity house. We rush to the house, thinking that (Y/N) might be in trouble.

I open the door with my keys and then (Y/N) is not in the living room.
I climbed upstairs in a hurry and I went straight to his room.
Bursting into his door and then he was not there. I see some dumbbells on the ground and his jacket on the bed.

I suddenly hear some loud growling in the bathroom and I think it might be he might be there.
Walking toward the bathroom, I heard a loud ruckus, and I hear glass shattering.
Upon reaching the door, I listen carefully but then it was really quiet now.
Anxiety and Curiosity fill me to open the door. I reached for the doorknob slowly before I pushed it open quietly.

I let out a gasp upon seeing the bathroom become a mess. I see the mirror shatter while seeing millions of pieces on the ground and a massive hole in the middle of the mirror.
I went inside before I closed the door behind me.
I got startled upon seeing (Y/N) sitting in the corner with his back turned against me while also covering himself with his massive wings.
"(Y/N)...are you okay?... What happened?" I asked the (F/C) dragon and I walked closer to him while I attempt to comfort him.
I finally put my hand on his scaly back while his massive wings were still covering him.
"(Y/N)...are you okay?" I asked in concern while patting his back in a comforting manner.
He didn't respond instead (Y/N) stood up before uncovering himself with his wings and he was taller than before.

My jaw dropped upon seeing him face me. His (E/C) eyes were now glowing and his body became muscular,
I could see (F/C) crystals sticking out of his forearms along with very sharp claws including his toes.
(Y/N) has large straight white horns on top of his head along and I see his sharp teeth in his mouth.

"(Y/N) you look so...cool" I broke the eerie silence and we heard the door open. We turn to see Javier and Chet checking in on use.
"(Y/N) you looked different and way cooler now," Chet told him and this made the (F/C) dragon smile sheepishly.
"You think so...Chet?" (Y/N) speaks and then his voice is now different.
It sounded deep and very adult-like.
'Oh, dear. The girls might be into him' I thought to myself while looking at (Y/N).
"I think I'm going to make you a bigger jacket now that you...transform?" I nearly trailed off to not his feelings for (Y/N) and it was quite a shocker to see him big and scary.
"You know I hate being the center of attention right" (Y/N) told us and I think it would be impossible, especially for the students to just stare at him.
"I'm sorry that I...mess up the bathroom" The (F/C) dragon apologize to us while looking down in guilt.
"The transformation was so painful that I felt my head is killing me" (Y/N) added and I wouldn't blame for this since I read about the dragon monsters since I was a kid and their transformation/fully grown state.
"It's fine (Y/N) don't worry about it" I forgive him while we walked out of the messed up bathroom with them.

"I could already tell that everyone is going to feast their eyes upon (Y/N) when they see him," That statement by Javier said made me laugh, and my thought exactly.
They would be so surprised and the part is: Scare games are near.
I knew I picked the right decision to choose (Y/N) for my fraternity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 976 23
"What are you?" ~ "Excuse me?" "You aren't human... at least you don't look like it.." +。:.゚.:。+゚ Y/n L/n is a prized member of the Purple Dragons. T...
20.1K 213 12
Yup, a harem story. Y,N is a normal guy. The most normal anyone could be. There's nothing standoutish about him. Until one Monday, he acts weird. The...
97.9K 1.7K 17
Disclaimer 🛑 this book is now an early version of a remastered fanfic that is in the works. It's discontinued, but I would highly recommend checkin...
2.9K 64 16
Y/N L/N is a half dragon who lives with her father and sister in a cave most of her life until one day she gets a invitation to go to Monster High. M...