FNaFVerse Platonicshots - Slz...

By SlzzpWalkee

Thefamousfilms, pluless, prettydepressedproductions, etc. Same as my other romance shots except platonic 3K... More

(Request Page)
Brydad + Gregory ☁️
Bryan + Dad R. Freddy 🫂
Vendi + Gregory 💰
Dylan + Gregory 🦃
Dylan + Gregory 🌲
Dylan + Pluto 🧠
Bryan + Dad Molten 💥

S. Steve + Glitchtrap Gang ✊

331 9 6
By SlzzpWalkee

(a/n I might've been slacking on this one. I forgot abt it a lot for some reason. Maybe bc of all the effort I want to put in it... Oh well
Desc of request: Steve does rituals like Moon and Helpy. Those two never invited him. They all go and perform a ritual after he vents at the feeling of having to be an angel and like Bryan. Moon takes out Steve's swearing filter btw. After said ritual Nightmare comes and asks Steve to join Glitchtrap.)

TW/CW: Swearing, Witchcraft of sorts ig???

Words: 1.9k

Showtime Steve POV:

"I mean I've done summoning of the dead!" I shared to the others.

"I'm sorry, you?" Moon didn't believe me.

"Yeah, you've never taken me of the dead ritual type." Helpy agreed.

I keep thinking about that moment. Sure the dialogue keeps switching up on me. I haven't been thinking straight about it. It just replays in my mind differently every time. Sometimes I'm not even hiding beside the stairs when I recall it. It is like I'm just burying it.

I've realized people only look at me and think Bryan if he wasn't so depressed and not human. That was what I was for a while though. Bryan was a part of me. Keyword: was. He isn't a part of me anymore. I'm me! I'm Showtime Steve!

I was going to prove to Moon and Helpy I'm more than another Bryan. I'm not going to be seen as just Bryan, but whatever. I'm going to be Steve. I've always been Steve.

I went into the Daycare area hoping Moon was with Helpy in here. I'm pretty sure Moon doesn't go anywhere else. He'll probably be in the cave or by it. He was more of the solar system side type of animatronic. Which was good since it was there for him.

"Moon!" I hollered whilst running down the stairs.

Moon groaned in response, "what do you want?"

"I want to do rituals with you and Helpy." I pouted.

"Seriously?" Helpy emerged from the cave.

"You've got to be kidding me..." The moon shook his head.

"I'm being serious!" I stood my ground.

"I mean...we can see if he can do it." The small bear suggested.

"You're seriously believing this guy?" He was shocked by the idea.

"He seems pretty certain." They folded their arms.

"I am." I was assured.

Moon shrugged, "I guess we can give it a shot."

"Yes!" I celebrated by jumping up and down.

"Hooray," Helpy gave a dead tone, "now let's get started."

"Actually, why do you want to do this, Steve?" Moon cut in.

Glamrock Helpy seemed a bit agitated, but they calmed down. They both awaited my response. I couldn't mess this up now.

"Because I want to be known as me and not Bryan! Y'know?" I explained.

"I get it, Steve." Helpy empathized with me.

"You do?" That piqued my interest.

"Yeah, everyone always talks about the old Helpy to my face." They shared.

"Well, that's a dick move." Moon huffed.

"Yeah, what uh, Moon said." I chuckled.

"You seriously need to get your swearing filter removed." Moondrop acknowledged.

"I mean, whatever makes me not like Bryan!" I gave a toothy grin.

"Well, he isn't happy all the time so you're getting somewhere." Helpy was either calling Bryan out or making me feel better. Maybe both.

"Damn, really got him there." The taller snickered.

"Came out wrong." Helpy mumbled apologetically.

Moon walked around Steve and found his back compartment. He knew what he was doing when it came to locating swear filters. Plus Bryan makes them look the same to all his creations. Of course Bryan of all people would be worried about swearing. Whatever lives up to the child friendly aesthetic for him.

He tugged at it to see what wires connected. Though it did signal warnings to my systems about it.

"Don't rip it out," Helpy warned, "just flip the little switch underneath."

"Gotcha." Moon could've said that to the bear or the fact he found the switch.

"Do you feel anything different?" Moon slammed my compartment closed.

"Uh, it says something about profanity filters off." I shared the change in my settings.

"Great, now try and use profanity." The smaller one seemed interested.

"What-" I started in confusion before I connected the dots, "oh! You fuckers." I spoke with poison.

"Wow, he's a natural." Moon pretended to give a shit, but he obviously didn't! Not one bit did he care. "Can't wait to hear some creative insults coming my way."

I giggled, "Alright, cheese face, we got a ritual to do!" I put my hands on my waist.

Helpy sighed at the snide remark before carrying on, "Let's just get this thing set up and the basics for this one." The glamrock ran on to who knows where.

"You know how to shut up right?" Moon was being a bit feisty. It wasn't entirely unexpected, however.

My eyes took on a narrow shape, "stop being such a dickhead Moon! You're being cheesy right now." I stuck my metal tongue at him.

He was taken aback by this. At least he finally shut up about it. I was going to make sure this skyscraper of an animatronic meets the real me. He'll meet Showtime Steve! Nothing else would describe him. Ever. It was going to be the new reality.

"Hope things didn't get too heated over here!" Helpy rushed back over to us with a whole backpack. They dropped it on the floor and started digging. "Y'know I know the perfect ritual we should do." The bear spoke with the most upbeat confidence.

"That was fast, which one?" Moon was equally as curious as I was.

I was being a bit jittery. I kept going up and down on my toes. I have no issues when it comes to exhaustion technically. I could jump all day and it wouldn't be bad until my battery runs out. Well the battery is my exhaustion and stamina then.

"Just one that we shouldn't be able to mess up." Helpy explained whilst pulling the items out.

"I'm just glad I can do this!" I exclaimed with joy. "I actually just hate being perceived as just an angel or just a goody two shoes." I spoke with annoyance and shook my head.

"Well, don't fuck this up and you'll be in I guess." The grumpy one stated sternly.

"Great motivation and all, but can we all just sit down and continue?" Helpy was waiting for us to stop our chatting and start our chanting. We both went dead silent. "Great, now sit."

We all sat down in unison. It was extremely exciting and new for me. I couldn't believe they were both giving me an actual chance. I wouldn't let them down. I also need to make sure I don't act too excited over it. I just couldn't believe the opportunity.

"If anything bad happens: try to clean up the evidence." Helpy explained quite quickly to me. "If cleaning up doesn't work then we blame Moon and move on."

"Oh, alright." I shrugged without a second thought. I put on an excited persona just not an obnoxious one.

It was a nice hour or so. I wasn't paying much attention to the time frame of our session. There were make believe words and a fire. Well there was a lot of fire. Too much fire for comfort. It's ok because Helpy was smart enough to have a procedure called 'ritual fire extinguisher kit'. They truly are helpful and also prepared for any dire situation.

Gosh Bryan really would've disproved of this… which is a good thing! I'm coming to terms with my real identity. No longer a shadow or some goody two shoes. Not like it's bad to be a goody two shoes! Everyone is different and that's unique.

"Well, I'm shocked to say this was a good time." Moon finally was defeated in his previous opinion.

I would be biting my tongue if that could actually stop me from saying something ridiculous or snarky, "I'm glad you're come to that conclusion." I had a small celebration there.

"Who's the new guy?" A grumbling, even grouchy, voice questioned.

"Oh, I'm sure you know of Showtime Steve." The crescent scoffed at the figure behind me.

"Don't worry Steve," Helpy seemed to notice my concern, "Nightmare is our friend of sorts."

I turned around slowly to meet this mysterious voice. He looked like a full blown Nightmare hence the name. The razor sharp teeth aligned together that could easily tear something or someone apart. The eyes were dark and stared into whatever soul I had. If I had a spine I know a shiver would've gone down it. Some yellow, vibrant accessories were added on the individual. Maybe to bring more life into the dark abyss in front of me or to fall into a false sense of whatever security you'd have left. Of course he'd just have to appear as a bear like too many others in this corporation.

"I've heard of him, yes," the grumbling voice known as Nightmare acknowledged, "you talk negatively about his bubbly and energetic personality traits."

I truly tried to find what words to say. Of course they talk so down about me to others. I sighed, embarrassing, "Oh, yeah, that makes sense."

"He does look pretty cool right?" Helpy tried to divert the conversation elsewhere to avoid this awkward and uncomfortable tension.

A noncommittal hum was on the receiving end of that. Of course that wasn't making me feel better nor worse.

"We're trying to do rituals with him and all kinds of stuff." Moondrop dropped in the conversation.

"Hm, so a new member, yes?" He titled his head as he awaited Moon to confirm or deny this.

Helpy tapped their foot on the ground multiple times, "I mean I'm sure he can be proven as an asset."

"True, you are close to Bryan, correct?" The bear had a sharp tone and sharp teeth.

"Yeah, more than all the others." I agreed with pride in myself. Never thought I'd be so happy to be known as what I hate about myself.

"How about you join Glitchtrap? Us." The nightmarish bear suggestions left me in shock and everyone else on the pause button for a moment.

"Now I'm starting to wonder what type of group we are even a part of anymore." Moon groaned, obviously annoyed by this offer.

"Well-" The glamrock started to explain the group's purpose before they were stopped.

"I know what!" He snapped at the tiny bear. The bear seemed taken aback by this chosen approach, but chose not to aggravate him further.

"Apologies." They shot out an apology in hopes that the whole thing can be forgotten in an hour or less hopefully.

"I mean sure!" I might've made a grave mistake or a new journey of the animatronic experience.

"You're what?" The other members spoke in unison.

I'm what?

Oopsies?

…I don't think there are any take backsies.

(A/n Don't mean to sound like an ao3 author. That'd prob cause more damage to me if I was on ao3 lol. But I got an implant. I bled a lot onto a bandaid. It kinda is just there. It burned like fire. Thank goodness for ice yk? Also needle poke and rod under skin. Feels off and now I can't help but question my life decisions. Can't believe I went thru with an implant bc my mother thought it was the best option. DAMNNITTTT :') anyways good night and don't do implants)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
93.8K 2.1K 20
-𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭�...
17.6K 297 23
This book includes tff, pluless, theinvisibledavis, etc romance ships! 16K READS 💓 290 VOTES ✨ record ranks: #1 in fourohfourentertainment #1 in fn...