๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐’. | ๐“๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐Ž...

By GOJOSBOOTYGRABBER

๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•๐•ช ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ.
๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ก.
๐•‹๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐• 
๐•๐•–๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐•Š๐•š๐•”๐•œ
โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช
Period
Mission.
Kitty
sorry
Cooking
Yandere Tanjiro (oMg)
Tsundre Tanjiro x reader :))
Shy Tanjiro x Reader
Tanjiro x Reader but its based on how i feel
Tanjiro x Pranked Reader
VR
Comfort <3 BECAUSE I NEED IT-
Tanjiro x Injured Reader
Tanji x Angel
Mission EXTREMELY SAD VER.
ACADEMY
HOT SPRINGS
Tired Tanjiro x Energetic Reader
Tanjiro x Sick Reader
ACADEMY PT 2.
WE HIT 1K READS SHAWTY-
REQUEST PAGE
Tanjiro and you tease eachother
Tanjiro tries to impress you
Oblivious Tanjiro x Reader
MY SCENARIO ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
INSPIRED BY...
Tanjiro x Reader on Period
NOW YOU MIGHT-
Bath with Tanjiro...
DKT x Uppermoon Reader
๐Ÿ˜ถ
DKT x Uppermoon Reader
Tanjiro x Demon Reader
3K READS SPECIAL
POKEMON GO HAUAGDHA
4K READS. ALREADY.
ACADEMY PT.3
Tsugoku Reader x Tanjiro pt 1
idk what to name this chapter..
buff y/n x simp tanjiro
5K + 6K reads because im late.
ok. thats it.
requested
Final Selection re-do.
Final Selection re-do pt.2
Final Selection re-do pt. 3
7K reads + Final selection re-do pt. 4
Final Selection Re-do pt. 5
FIRST TANJIRO SMUT ๐ŸŒถโš ๏ธ
Final selection re-do pt. 6
Final Selection redo pt. 7
8K READS. ๐ŸŒถโš ๏ธ
9K reads + 10k reads
Purge AU Pt. 2
I don't know what to name this.
Cheater pt. 2
Child Tanjiro x Child Reader
Egyptian AU. ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒถ
DKT x Demon Reader pt. idfk
tanjiro + rengoku x reader
Egyptian AU pt. 2 ๐ŸŒถโš ๏ธ

Tanjiro x Abused Reader

986 15 64
By GOJOSBOOTYGRABBER

TY 1ainbillion FOR REQUESTING THIS!! ILL DO MY BEST TO PLEASE YOU- that sounded wrong af but let's get started.

Danny is ur boyfriends name.

You and Danny were supposed to have a nice time watching fireworks at the entertaining district, but...

Danny tied a rope around your neck and around his wrist, then started dragging you through the district. You looked at everyone, your eyes full of desperation and sadness. Nobody did anything, they just watched as you got dragged away, hoping the best for you. Danny suddenly pulled harshly on the rope, choking you. "Hurry up, you slow bitch." He barked, then sped up. You tried your best to keep up, but you couldn't, getting choked multiple times. As your eyes wandered desperately throughout the crowd, your e/c eyes met with a pair of red, kind eyes. He noticed the situation you were in, and quickly rushed over. "Hey..! I h-haven't seen you in awhile!" He said nervously. "Are you going to the fireworks? Maybe I could come with you! My sister, Nezuko hasn't seen you in forever, and she's dying to spend time with you!" He said, making a weird face. (He makes a weird face when he lies) Danny scoffed. "No. We're fine. Let's go, Y/N." He began to pull and you looked at the boy helplessly. "Nezuko, go get the police. I'll distract him for now." He whispered into her ear, then came back over.

"Hey! I know you! You're her uh.." He looked at you and you mouthed 'boyfriend' he nodded. "Boyfriend! I almost forgot! I haven't seen you in awhile either..well, actually, we've never met! She's shown me lots of pictures" he exclaimed, smiling awkwardly. You then heard shouting, and two police men, followed by a girl, were running at you and Danny. "Stop right there! Untie the girl, now!" One of the officers yelled. "No way. I'm not going to untie that little brat." He spat, then slapped one of the officers. The boy grabbed a pocket knife and cut the rope off of you, then tied it around Danny's other wrist.

"We don't want to hurt anyone! But if we have to, we will!" The boy exclaimed with confidence in his voice. After a bit of shouting and struggling, he was finally taken away. "Hey um..are you alright?" The boy asked, worry overwhelming his voice. You nodded and smiled. "Yes. I'm very grateful for what you have done for me!" You exclaimed, then bowed. He waved his hands in front of him while blushing. "Don't bow down! Please! I was just doing something a normal human being would do for someone in need of help!" He reasoned, trying to get you to stop bowing. You stood up straight and smiled. "My name is L/N Y/N. And you are..?" You asked tilting your head. "Oh! My name is Kamado Tanjiro. This is Nezuko!" He said smiling while pointing to his sister.

You waved to Nezuko and she waved back, giving you a closed eye smile. "Why does she have bamboo in her mouth?" You asked. "Oh! She's a demon." He said happily. You nodded and hugged him and his sister. "Thank you so much, Tanjiro-sama, thank you Nezuko-chan!" You shouted. "S-Sama?! I'm not a higher rank! And we're the same age!" Tanjiro yelled. "Yes, but it's to be respectful!" You argued. He sighed and grabbed yours and Nezuko's hand. "You can stay with us. I'm guessing you lived with him." You nodded.

AT TANJIROS PLACE.

"We're here! Home sweet home!" He said happily. There was a white haori with flames on the bottom hung up on his wall, a small kitchen, a TV, a bookshelf full of manga, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There was also a couch, but a dog was sleeping on it. You ran over to the big and fluffy dog and started petting it, it reminded you of your boyfriends dog. Your happy and thankful behavior changed into a sad and missing one, and Tanjiro noticed. "Y/N-kun? Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked.

*Kun is used for girls in japanese.*

"I suppose I am... Thank you for worrying, Tanjiro-dono."

*Dono is lord or master in japanese.*

"D-DONO?! IM NOT EVEN-" You shushed him. "I'm only calling you Tanjiro-dono because you own this house. It wouldn't be respectful if I called you anything else." You explained.

*in japan, (i believe) you call your husband dono (cuz in the anime uzuis wive call him lord tengen-) and in others houses when your bought, you call them Master. if u didn't notice In the anime everyone calls the owner of the house, Master. In season 2 obviously*

He nodded and sighed, then you and Nezuko heard his stomach growl. His face turned red and he rushed into a different room. "You wouldn't mind if I made some food, right Nezuko-chan?" You asked as politely as possible. She nodded as if she was saying, "Go right ahead!" You smiled and patted her head before getting up and heading to the small kitchen. The dog also got up and followed, then circled around your legs. It did everything like Danny's dog. You smiled, hurt in your eyes. The dog started whimpering and stood up on its back legs and put its paws on you, then started to lick your face. "Eeek!" You squealed and giggled. Tanjiro came out looking worried. "Whats wrong?!" He shouted and looked from you to Nezuko. "Nothing!" You answered happily. You opened the fridge and took out shrimp, then opened his cupboards and took out udon and spices. You grabbed three bowls and put udon noodles in each one, filled perfectly to the brim. Next, you took each bowl and took your time filling them with water.

You popped each bowl one by one into the microwave for three minutes, then put a few slices and chopped vegetables into each one. You fried three eggs and carefully set them into the bowl, and looked at your beautiful work. You made the same meal everyday for your boyfriend, just thinking about it made your mood drop immediately. You walked over to the two and placed the bowls in front of them, plastering a fake smile onto your gentle face. "Ah, arigato, Y/N-kun!" Tanjiro said his thanks before digging in. Nezuko moved her bowl aside and let the dog eat it. 'Right...she's a demon.' You thought.

IM NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH AND IM AT 1K WORDS *crying*

You didn't even notice that you hadn't touched your food, because you were lost in your thoughts. "Y/N-kun? Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked worriedly. You put on another fake smile and nodded, then began to eat. Tanjiro knew something was wrong, but he didn't dare to pry at you. "Ah..I forgot to tell you...you have to share a room with Nezuko." He said awkwardly. You nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Tanjiro-dono." You said, followed by a bow. You stood up straight and took Nezuko's hand, and walked to her room. Her room was pink, and covered with cherry blossoms. "Wow..." You whispered in astonishment. You heard a light chuckle behind you and you turned around to see Tanjiro. "Her room is amazing, isn't it?" You nodded and turned back to Nezuko, who was already in her futon, waiting to be tucked in. Your eyes turned big and you smiled, *puppy eyes* you then got on your knees and tucked her in, and patted her head. "I almost forgot! You need a futon." He said, then walked out of the room. He cam back in with a green and black checkered futon, which smelt like him. "Sorry if it smells odd. I used it a few times before." He said with an awkward chuckle, before bowing and heading to his room. "A-Arigato!" You shouted in embarrassment, then got up and shut off the light. You laid out the futon and got in it, and fell asleep almost immediately.

You woke up earlier than Nezuko and Tanjiro, so you made some Nigirizushi for breakfast. You sat on the couch with the dog, waiting for them to wake up. "Ohh Mr. Floofers, I'm so bored.." You mumbled as you sat upside down on the couch, swinging your legs. "Pffft.." You're head snapped up immediately, and you looked to see Tanjiro. "Oh uh..Hey, Tanjiro-dono.." You said quietly, you were embarrased about what you just did because you did it a lot at your boyfriends house.

DAY 2 OF WORKING ON THIS

"I made breakfast." You said, then sat normally. Tanjiro nodded and started eating, but didn't notice that you didn't eat, because there was no other bowl, so all he could assume was you already ate. Nezuko had left for the day, so you had time to spend to yourself in the room you were staying in. You got up and walked over to the room, then closed the door behind you once you walked in. All of these memories from when you were with your boyfriend was stressing you out, and making you sad. You slipped into the futon, and clutched a pillow against your chest tightly. You buried your face into the pillow and sobbed, of course you tried to keep quiet though, you didn't want to disturb Tanjiro. But, your plan to stay quiet backfired.

(I FORGOT THIS BUT U HAVE A CRUSH ON TANJIRO)

The crimson haired boy slammed open the door, and you quickly dove under the covers. "Y/N-kun? Are you alright?" He asked softly, carefully walking over and sitting next to you. He gently lifted up the covers and saw that your eyes were red and puffy from crying. ".......... Y/N-kun...' he whispered, before grabbing uou and placing you in his lap. He rubbed your back and placed small kisses on your head, trying to comfort you. "It's okay.." He repeated softly over and over. "Tell me what's wrong, Y/N-kun." He whispered into your ear. You sniffled and a few sobs let out, but you finally answered with, "I miss him...but I dont want to.." Tanjiro nodded and wiped your tears away with his thumb, then placed butterfly kisses all over your face.

THERE IM DONE 😊

PROOF 😠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 248 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...
18.8K 230 15
๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข: ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š. ๐‘ช๐’“...
66.3K 909 34
Tanjiro x fem reader :) most of these are/will be explicit and one shots sooo... there will be some fluff too! Thanks for reading! <33
289K 9.4K 46
For you to say that I love you, is a world I wouldn't want to live in anymore. But how you broke me and made me slowly fall for you. One-by-one, you...