Scars and Snakes (Kyoka Jiro...

De Thaiph_Kaard

Scars... a mark left by a wound that has not fully healed. Scars can take many forms: scabs, cuts, burns, the... Mai multe

00 - Character Intro
01 - Entrance Exam
02 - First Day
03 - Quirk Assessment Test
04 - Heroes vs Villains
06 - The Class Rep
07 - USJ
08 - Aftermath
09 - Next
10 - Obstacle Course
11 - Calvary Battle
12 - Tournament
13 - Giving Your All
14 - Power vs Mastery
15 - Anger
One Shot - Secret Love Child?
16 - Hero Names
17 - Internship
18 - Race
One Shot - The Question
Character Profiles
19 - Exam Prep
20 - Practical Exam
LOV 1 - Meet the Team
21 - Shoto and Bakugo
22 - Momo's Comeback
One Shot: A Glimpse
Funny Moment - Strenuous Activities

05 - Teamwork

1.3K 41 7
De Thaiph_Kaard

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Lida!" Allmight declared, to the shock of Tenya.

It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked.

Allmight adopted a fauz inquisitive voice, "Hm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" he asked.

Momo raised her hand, "Yes, Mr. Allmight. That is because Lida adapted the most to the context of the training." She then proceeded to give a long explanation, that was all obvious to Obanai. "The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo finished.

Allmight was left in a stunned silence, clearly not expecting such a detailed and correct answer. "W-Well, Young Lida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" Allmight said, giving a thumbs up.

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." Momo concluded.

Allmight then spoke up, "All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."

"Yes, sir!" the class responded.

-.-.-.-

The second match was Team B as the heroes, with Shoto and Mezo against Team I as the villains, with Toru and Mashirao.

Toru took off her gloves and boots, making her entirely invisible other than her earpiece. "Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" Allmight said as a buzzer went off.

'Hm... I wonder if my Quirk can track Toru's movements... that will be something to figure out later...'

Sero spread his wings out inside the building, detecting the location of the villains and the bomb. After telling Shoto, he stepped outside the building.

Shoto then proceeded to effortlessly freeze then entire building, and then walked calmly with Sero to the bomb. The effects of Shoto's freezing could be felt in the monitor room, with everyone shivering from the cold apart from Obanai, Momo, Kyoka and Bakugo. 

Allmight began monologuing while shivereing from the cold, "He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy."

"He's so strong!" Eijiro commented.

Shoto walked by his opponent's whose feet were frozen in ice, and touched the bomb with no resistance. "Hero team... wins!" Allmight declared.

Shoto then heated up the building, melting all of the ice and warming up the monitor room. "W-wow!" Rikido muttered.

"What's up with that Quirk," Denki asked in astonishment.

"As expected from someone who got in through recommendations..." Tsuyu said.

"All right, everyone gather round for a review of the second match. Next, we will being the third match!" Allmight ordered.

"Yes, sir!" The class responded.

'That guy... his Quirk would be troubling to face against. I need to think of countermeasures for if we ever engage in training...' Obanai thought.

-.-.-.-

Round 3 was Team J as the villains vs Team I as the heroes. Team I nearly pulled off an effortless victory due to Fumikage's Quirk, which none of Team J had a counter for. 

However, Eijiro managed to catch Fumikage off guard at the last moment and wrapped him in capture tape. Unfortunately for Team J, Tsuyu was to nimble and leaped around all of the tape set by Hanta, managing to touch the bomb and win.

-.-.-.-

Allmight began his speech again, "Match four! Team G are the villains, and Team C are the heroes! Villains, you have 5 minutes to prepare!" Allmight declared. 

"Yes, sir!" The four shouted. With those words, Obanai and Kyoka went into the villain hideout and headed towards the Nuclear Bomb room.

Obanai spoke first, "Question, how much can you're Quirk help in this situation?" She asked.

Kyoka went into a thinking pose, "Hm... I can use my Earphone Jacks to map out the layout of this building and find the 'heroes' location. I could also take advantage of the narrow hallways and shock them using the floor." Kyoka explained. "I can also create sound waves that can leave them immobilized, which can stall for time."

Obanai was impressed by the versatility, "Perfect, if you simply tell me the route, I can harrass them from all the way up here with my arrows. Actually, it would be better if you told me the route to the front door right now, so I can send the arrows ahead of time." Obanai suggested.

"That's great, I'll tell you the route, and then I'll go into the frontline and stall them as much as possible while you support me while defending the bomb at the same time." Kyoka summarized.

"Sounds like a plan, also, don't worry about friendly fire, no matter what happens my arrows won't hit you, even if you try to run into them." Obanai explained.

"Well that just makes things even easier," Kyoka said. She then proceeded to stab an earphone jack into the floor. "Let's see, alright, aim your arrows to that door over there. Then, make it take 2 right turns, then a left turn down the stairs. Once they've reached the bottom of the stairs, go straight for 5 intersections before turning right then left, which will be right at the door." Kyoka said, unplugging the jack.

Obanai grew an eyes on each of her palms, "Let's just get to the point," she said, summoning a constant stream of arrows through doorway.

"Oh, one last thing," Kyoka said, gaining Obanai's attention, "If you shoot arrows through that doorway, and make it take a left, it will go to a staircase leading to the third floor. You might want to do that to throw of the trail of where the arrows are coming from." Kyoka suggested.

"Good idea," Obanai said, "You should also go to the third floor, to really sell the trick. I don't think the two of them have any sort of tracking Quirk." Obanai mused.

"Here, I'll give you an arrow to make it there faster." Obanai said.

Before Kyoka could respond, an arrow lift her from her feet and carried her out the room.

"She's summoning her attacks already?" Mina asked to herself from the monitor room.

"Won't that just alert the heroes to their location?" Eijiro thought.

"That girl with the Earphone Jacks." Shoto said aloud, gaining the attention of the class. "She plugged it into the floor while explaining something to the snake girl... and then the snake girl started shooting the arrows. She told the snake girl the layout of the building so the snake girl could fill the entire building with arrows." he observed.

"The whole building?!" Eijiro shouted, "Just how many arrows can that girl create?"

"Obanai is so cool!" Toru shouted.

Meanwhile back with the heroes team...

"*Yawn*, I sure hope that snake girl isn't too strong..." Denki said.

Momo just maintained her cool, saying, "She may have gotten first place on the Quirk Assessment Test, but that was because her Quirk naturally gave her a huge advantage in that situation. We shouldn't assume that it will translate to practical skill in hero, or in the case villain work. Furthermore, we should also consi-"

"Omigosh! Are those her arrows?!" Denki interupted in shock.

Momo looked through the door window, and just like Denki, saw arrows constantly bouncing off the walls of the interior. Even she was suprised at how versatile Obanai's Quirk could be.

"Don't panic," Momo warned, "All powers have a limit, we should check from the bottom floor to the top. No matter if she can send these arrows from the top floor, it will always be easier for her to send it from lower floors. Not only that, but Obanai is most likely going to stay near the Nuclear Bomb because of her range, meaning we should find the source of where the arrows are coming from." Momo concluded.

"Y-yes... I'll leave the thinking to you, I'm not the smartest guy out there." Denki admitted.

"By the way, what is your Quirk Kaminari?" Momo asked.

"My Quirk is Electrification, I can release powerful blasts from my body and have some control over them. I'm not, uh, very experienced with it, but I can also absorb electricity aswell." Denki explained.

"Could you charge a stun gun?" Momo asked.

"Yeah? Why do you as- woah!" Denki exclaimed as Momo created a stungun from her skin.

"My Quirk is Creation, I can create anything non-organic by transforming my fat cells." Momo explained, tossing Denki the stun gun.

"Wow, that's really cool," Denki complimented.

"Thank you," Momo responded coolly.

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team C and Team G!" Allmight declared from a speaker.

Without wasting any time, Momo and Denki burst through the door and ran as fast as they could through the hallways together. "Kaminari, try blasting the arrows with your Quirk!" Momo yelled.

"Yes!" Denki responded. He shot electricity at a wave of arrows coming towards them, the arrows then disappeared upon being shocked.

"Ha! These arrows are going to be a piece of- ow!" Denki said as he got hit in the shoulder by an arrow, being flung to the wall before the arrow disappeared.

"Don't let your guard down, these arrows may not cover a lot of ground individually, but they are very hard to predict due to how they bounce off the walls!" Momo explained.

"Got it..." Denki weakly replied.

The pair of hero's slowly but surely cleared the first floor in about 7 minutes, not finding the bomb anywhere. "Alright, this floor is clear let's go up the stairs." Momo suggested.

Denki went up the stairs before Momo did, and upon his third step, electricity filled the staircase. "Eep! Absorb Absorb Absorb!" Denki yelled as he absorbed all the eletricity.

"Crap!" Momo and Denki heard from above, followed by footsteps running away.

"After her, quickly!" Momo ordered, running up the stairs past Denki.

"Right right!" Denki followed behind, dodging arrows all the while.

They made it up to the third floor, and saw the door moving back in forth, a common sign that a door had just been opened violently.

"She went to this floor! We gotta capture her!" Momo instructed. She then paused, "Actually... you go on ahead, you're Quirk is more specialized in dealing with her. Now that we know she's here, you can deal with her and search this floor while I check another to cover more ground." Momo said.

"You're gonna leave me alone?" Denki whined.

"Worst case scenario, you can just contact me with your earpiece." Momo explained.

"Yes..." Denki complied.

"They're splitting up..." Hanta muttered from the monitor room.

"Why would they split up after being together for the first 4 minutes?" Tsuyu asked.

"Naturally because they found one of the villains," Allmight explained. "Young Kaminari was immune to Young Jiro's attack, so it favours the hero's if they went against eachother." He finished.

"Will Momo really be able to handle Obanai on her own?" Eijiro asked.

"Perhaps Momo plans to contact her teammate if she finds the Bomb..." Allmight theorized.

Back to Denki, he was having a real rough time maneuvering through the third floor. It had way more arrows then the first floor, which was making it a huge pain. 'Jeez, is that Earphone Girl not being hit by these arrows too?'

"Halt! Hero!" a female voice said.

Denki turned to his right and saw Kyoka down the hallway with an evil smile. "I'm gonna destroy you..." Kyoka then lost her evil facade, "and stuff...", clearly, Kyoka wasn't good at acting.

Denki developed a confident smile, "I wouldn't be so cocky villain! My teammate is already on the floor with your Nuclear Bomb as we speak!" Denki said, bluffing. "We will put an end to your reign of terror and stop your evil schemes, here and n-ngh!" Denki declared and then got hit by an arrow in the face.

"Idiot..." Kyoka muttered.

Denki then got back and and stuttered in embarrassment, "W-well a-anyways, let's fight!" Denki challenged, raising his fists. Kyoka also got into a fighting stance, raising her Earphone Jacks in a ready position.

Kyoka smirked, "Bring it on,"

Denki ran towards Kyoka as fast as he could, dodging the arrows as he ran. "You fool, just charging at me with no strategy. Take this!" Kyoka boasted, plugging her Earphone Jacks into the floor.

A fissure was then formed through the narrow hallway and headed towards Denki, electricity crackling the whole way. Denki tripped and bounced into the hard floor 4 times, dirt and bruises covering his body.

He was however, unaffected by the electricity and stood back up. "W-what? How are you standing?" Kyoka asked in shock. Just before Denki was about to say something, he was hit by another arrow and faceplanted into the floor. 

"O-owww," Denki whined. He then got back up... again... "Now, it's time for you to face my power!" he declared, electricity crackling from his fingertips.

"Getting up after being hit so many times... how manly," Eijiro complimented from the monitor room.

"That lightning looks so dazzling~" Yuga commented.

Denki then fired a huge blast of electricity towards Kyoka, destroying all of the arrows in his path. Kyoka managed to narrowly dodge by going around a corner.

Denki then started running towards where Kyoka dodged now that all the arrows were cleared temporarily. Just as he turned the corner, however, an Earphone jack went directly into his ear, shocking him to the floor.

"Gotcha," Kyoka said with a smile, pulling some capture tape out of her pocket. Just when she was about to start wrapping Denki up, she was suddenly paralysed and fell to the floor.

'W-what? I'm on the floor?' Kyoka thought.

Denki had managed to hit Kyoka with the stun gun that Momo created for him. "Haha, 'gotcha'! Who's the idiot now?" Denki boasted, which then immediately stopped when he got hit by yet another arrow. "Ah! Are you kidding me!?" he shouted.

Denki then wasted no time, and wrapped capture tape around Kyoka, effectively eliminating her from the match. 

"6 minutes remaining!" Allmight said from the speaker.

Denki then put a finger to his earpiece, "Momo, I took care of the Earphone Jack girl, what should I do?" he asked.

"Come up to the fifth floor, I think I found the Bomb room, Quickly!" Momo ordered.

"Right!" Denki responded. Quickly running away and leaving Kyoka alone.

Back to Obanai, she had been constantly shooting arrows from the Bomb room since the start of the round, she stopped after about 5 minutes. She was starting to feel a headache from having so many arrows at once.

Not having much to do, Obanai jumped onto some boxes in the room and layed there, sending the occasional arrow to make sure they didn't run out. She had her eyes closed in concentration the whole time, with her eyes of arrows on her palms wide open, constantly moving.

Suddenly, Obanai's eyes of arrows moved towards a doorway, "You can come out from behind that doorway, I know your there." Obanai said, opening his actually eyes. Momo then came from behind the doorway, facing Obanai.

Kaburamaru hissed at Momo.

Obanai pointed at Momo and wagged her finger, "So you finally arrived, crawling up here like the disgraceful worms you heroes are." Obanai said, beggining her monologue.

"To make it all the way up here alone... you must not be as weak as I thought. Unfortunately for you, you are of no match to me. Leave now and I may spare your life." Obanai threatened.

"A Hero never runs away from fighting injustice, I'm taking you on here and now!" Momo declared.

"I see... negotiation is off the table, now only battle remains. You fool, you fool. I will crush you!" Obanai said, launching a volley of arrows at Momo.

"Wow, they're taking this training very seriously. They look like they are actually heroes and villains!" Mina exclaimed.

"Obanai is playing the role of the villain very well! I got goosebumps just looking at her!" Toru said.

Momo promptly dodged to the right, avoiding all the arrows. Obanai then sent arrows at Momo from many different directions. Momo stood mostly still and calmly dodged the incoming arrows with minimal movements.

"Tch, is dodging all you can do? Surely you wouldn't be so stupid to come here without using your Quirk?" Obanai taunted, sending even more arrows relentlessly.

One of the arrows managed to hit Momo, sending her crashing against a wall. "You can't get near me, you may be stalling for time for your teammate. But I am also stalling, the Bomb is going to blow up any minute now." Obanai declared.

Momo then started creating an object from her body fat. "Hm? A sword, surely you don't think that lump of metal could cut through my arrows. Pathetic." Obanai said.

An arrow then went straight for Momo, who dodged to the right and slashed at the arrow, cutting right through it and making it disappear. "Impossible," Obanai muttered.

"How? My arrows can't be cut by measly iron swords... I checked it myself." Obanai wondered outloud.

"This sword right here is made out of titanium! Your arrows are no match for it!" Momo declared.

"What? You can create titanium from your skin? It seems I underestimated you." Obanai said. "It doesn't matter, after then final ovation, the only thing moving, will be radiation..." 

Obanai proceeded to send even more arrows than before, Momo cutting down as many as she could and dodging the rest. Momo despite her fierce resistance was flung against the floor and wall multiple times, though she kept standing firm.

"You know, hero, I'm not a sadist, I can capture you right now and we would be done with this..." Obanai offered.

"I will never yield to a villain!" Momo said stubbornly.

"Tch, then I just have to knock you out," Obanai said coldly, surrounding Momo completely in arrows. 'Oh no... there's no way to dodge this!' Momo thought.

Right before the arrows hit her, they stopped. "Huh, they stopped?" Mina questioned.

"Why did she stop? She was about to knock Momo out." Eijiro mused.

"Hahaha!" Allmight laughed, "It looks like Young Nahibe has a limit afterall!" he said, pointing to Obanai on the screen, who was now holding her head in pain.

"Hrnnnkk! Come on!" Obanai said,'Shit! I summoned too many arrows, there are already so many below! I gotta make them disappear or else I'll never be able to finish her off!'

All of the arrows in the entire building then disappeared, including the ones that surrounded Momo. Momo then breathe a sigh of relief, some tension leaving her shoulders.

Obanai meanwhile was recovering from the pain she had just felt. Momo seized the chance by charging straight for Obanai, hoping to catch her off guard.

Obanai wouldn't have noticed, were it not for Kaburamaru's hissing. "Tch, get away, get away." Obanai said, launching an arrow at point blank right at Momo, sending her away and nearly sending her against the wall too were it not for Momo cutting the arrow midair.

Unforetunately, Momo lost her grip on her sword when she sliced the arrow, causing the sword to tumble away. Obanai then launched an arrow at the sword, launching it out the window.

"3 minutes remaining!" Allmight shouted. 

'Darn, I can't just keep letting her attack me with her arrows. At this rate I won't be able to touch the bomb! I can't make another sword that can cut through the arrows either! It took too much fat last time to make much more.' Momo thought.

"Show no fear! I'm here!" Denki yelled, now standing at the door way opposite to Momo, with Obanai and the bomb inbetween. "Give up villain! It's 2-on-1!" Denki yelled.

Obanai just stared at Denki, "Oh, but that's where your wrong," Obanai said, while summoning an arrow that went to another doorway. "Huh?" Denki yelped outloud

 A few seconds later, Kyoka tied in capture tape was carried by an arrow. Both Momo and Denki had expressions of shock on their faces.

"Hey that's cheating!" Denki exclaimed.

"Idiot, we may not be able to break the capture tape on our own..." Obanai removed the tape from Kyoka, "But who said we couldn't free our teammates?"

"Woah, she just freed her teammate! Is that even allowed?" Mina asked Allmight.

"Yes it is, heroes aren't the only ones who can work together! Villains working together is one of the biggest threats Pro Heroes ever face!" Allmight lectured.

"Thanks Obanai," Kyoka thanked.

"Don't mention it, let's win this." Obanai muttered.

Momo then yelled, "Don't waste any time Kaminari! We only have 2 and half minutes left! We have to touch the bomb here and now!"

"On it!" Denki responded. Both Momo and Denki ran towards the bomb, Obanai confronting Denki and Kyoka confronting Momo.

'Come on! why is the snake girl confronting me?! I hate those arrows so much!' Denki whined in his mind. "Take this!" Denki declared, sending lightning through the floor towards Obanai.

"Child's play," Obanai muttered, summoning an arrow and surfing on it, avoiding the floor. She then use the momentum from the arrow to move right infront of Denki, landing a mean punch right to his face.

Obanai didn't let up, she then followed with a sucker punch to a pressure point in Denki's stomach, landing one last chop to his neck, knocking Denki out.

This left the class in the monitor room shocked at Obanai's physical combat prowess. "D-did she just...?" Mina stuttered, "knock him out with her fists?"

"To think she's a good fighter even without her Quirk," Rikido muttered, "She's good."

Obanai wasted no time by immeadiately turning around to assist Kyoka against Momo. The two had yet to engage due to Momo creating something before fighting.

Momo created a hard wooden sword, pointing it towards Kyoka. Momo then charged towards Kyoka with her wooden sword.

Unforetunately more Momo, the Earphone Jacks were able to extend in length. When Momo readied her swing, Kyoka quickly stabbed an Earphone Jack into her ear.

This time, Kyoka didn't let her guard down and quickly surrounded Momo in capture tape. "Got her!" Kyoka yelled, not realizing the Obanai was right behind her.

"Good work, I'm going to go back and capture Kaminari." Obanai said.

Obanai then walked up to Denki calmly, and wrapped capture tape around his unconsious body. This was then followed by an announcement by Allmight.

"Villain team wins!" 

-.-.-.-

Wow, 3620 words... I'm really on a roll... anyways, Ciao!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
448K 22.7K 79
[Various!BNHA X Fem!Reader] Always hiding in the shadow of your siblings, you slowly learn that you don't want to be a burden anymore... You want to...
809K 26.6K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
114K 2.4K 17
Eri has questions about Deku's scars, which causes his teachers and his classmates to dig deeper into his past. -I don't own bnha, Kōhei Horikoshi do...