The Whispers of Shadows - Azr...

By smplymxlfoy

Locked in darkness for centuries. Aurora had always been afraid of the dark, but when it became her home for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
ANNOUNCEMENT

79

2.5K 60 2
By smplymxlfoy

The morning was late, the estate silent. Aurora slept with her head on Azriel's chest, his arm wrapped around her bare back. His cold body felt soothing in the heat of the room. Aurora shifted slightly, stilling when she felt a thigh between her own, a torso against her back. Heat radiated from them, giving her a taste of both temperatures. Aurora's eyes peeled open and she lifted her head, looking down at her mate. Azriel's head was to the side, his lips parted with small puffs of air. Aurora felt a shift in the thigh between her legs, a gasp leaving her when it came in contact with her very bare core.

She looked over her shoulder, eyes widening when she saw Helion sleeping behind her. She didn't remember falling asleep, so there was no doubt she couldn't remember Helion falling asleep behind her. Her eyes blinked slowly. It was surreal to imagine a High Lord pressed against her back, especially one she had met the day before. Her cheeks heated at the thought.

Aurora desperately needed to relieve herself in the bathing chamber and a bath sounded just as nice. She held her breath as she pushed up onto her hand, slowly shifting her leg from beneath Helion's. He stirred slightly, his arm coming down over her waist. She bit back a yelp when the weight of it made her fall back onto the mattress. With a deep inhale, she grabbed his hand and slowly moved it back over to himself. When she was free, Aurora began to twist until she was hovering over Azriel, her right leg still held beneath Helion's.

Hands caught her at the waist and Aurora's eyes widened as they snapped up to Azriel. He was looking down at her with sleepy eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked, tugging her body to lay on his. Aurora felt Helion's thigh rise higher on her own, her cheeks going flush. Azriel raised a brow as he looked to the side, observing the High Lord, and then back to Aurora.

"I have to pee," she whispered, making him grin.

"Are you sure it has nothing to do with the fact that a naked High Lord is asleep in the bed?" Aurora blushed more.

"It may have a little to do with that," she confessed. Azriel stifled a laugh and let go of her waist. Aurora took the chance to slide off his body and let her feet hit the floor. Her legs nearly went out as she stood, grasping the edge of the bed.

"Are you alright?" Azriel asked, propping himself on his elbows. Aurora nodded, straightening again.

"I'm a bit sore," she murmured. Aurora began her painful walk to the bathing chamber only to stop when Azriel whispered her name. She looked over her shoulder, holding onto the doorframe. Her wild hair slightly blocked her view of her mate.

"I love you," Azriel called out in a hushed tone. Aurora somehow blushed deeper, blowing him a kiss before disappearing into the bathing chamber. She used the toilet and then drew herself a bath. The scent of the lavender soap was intoxicating, along with the steam that rose from the hot water. When it was full, Aurora tied her hair up and lowered herself beneath the surface.

She sighed happily, soaking for a few minutes before cleaning herself up. It was a quick bath, but necessary after the dried sweat and... Other liquids from the night before. She made a mental note to wash the sheets as well.

Aurora climbed from the bath and dried off, wrapping the towel around herself. She made her way back into the bedroom to see Azriel now dressed and Helion tugging his linen shorts on. They both turned to look at her. Aurora held the towel at the top, blushing.

"I must say, I think I'll be paying the Night Court more visits if it means to have another night with you two," Helion mused, standing straight. Aurora grinned at him, then looked over at Azriel. He was studying her body, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I hope that you do," Aurora murmured, walking over to the wardrobe. She pulled out white Night Court attire, but rather than the loose silk pants, they were loose silk shorts. Aurora pulled out a set of underclothes, then looked over her shoulder. Helion and Azriel were both still watching her. Aurora felt her skin heat as she dropped her towel to the floor. She pulled on the underclothes and then the silken attire. Aurora then raised her hand and tugged her hair free from the knot she had placed it in before and tucked the wild strands behind her ears.

When she turned, Azriel was still watching her, arms crossed. Tendrils of shadows encircled him. Helion blew out a breath, grabbing the white linen sleeveless tunic he had on the night before and pulling it over his head.

"After that, I nearly want to skip breakfast and take you both again," Helion began, lifting his hands and pulling his long hair back to tie behind his neck, "But seeing as I'm starving and that I don't believe your body could take another round for a few days, I'm going down to breakfast." Aurora stifled a laugh as she looked at Azriel. He was walking up to her, sliding a hand behind her back. She expected him to hold her waist, but his hand went to her rear, squeezing it.

"I agree with Helion," he murmured, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. Aurora grinned and shoved away from him playfully, following Helion, now wearing his crown, to the door. She ignored the spikes of pain that shot between her legs with each step and focused on walking normally. Azriel snuck his hand to her lower back again, resting his fingers on the start of her ass. Aurora shot him a look, but Azriel only shrugged and grinned as they approached the dining room.

Embarrassment immediately flooded Aurora as they walked in to a full table. Nesta's head was on Cassian's shoulder, who was resting his head on his fist, Feyre was practically asleep in her seat, and Mor's head on the table, and Elain sat beside her with her fingers to her temples. Rhysand was rubbing Feyre's back, eyes lifting to the trio. His brow rose as he looked between them, landing in Aurora. She avoided his gaze and hurried to an empty seat, pouring herself a glass of juice.

"How was everyone's night?" Helion asked in a joyous voice, earning a groan from Nesta and a glare from Cassian. Elain hadn't even lifted her head, but Aurora could see from her chair that she was pale and more than likely fighting to keep her meal from passing her lips again.

"How was yours?" Rhys challenged, leaning forward.

"Yeah, Aurora," Nesta chimed in, her voice raspy. Aurora blushed and shoved herself down in her chair, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Our night was wonderful," Helion began, "Aurora and Azriel-."

"Stop it," Aurora snapped, smacking his arm with the back of her hand. Mor grinned, Feyre wide eyed.

"I see," Rhys murmured, focusing back on the plate in front of him. Aurora could see the redness growing on his ears and she bit back a smile.

"So, anyway, Aurora how'd you like being fucked by a High Lord?" Cassian asked, making her eyes snap to his. She kicked him beneath the table, earning a groan and glare. "Why would you do that?"

"Can we all just eat and suffer from the night before?" Aurora snapped, rising to fill her plate with meat, eggs, and bread. Azriel chuckled, resting his hand on her back. She sat back in her chair and began eating, trying not to focus on the silent stares.

"Did you not like it?" Helion asked in a low murmur, earning an outburst of laughs from Rhys and Cassian. She shot them both glares then turned to Helion.

"I did, it's just that I'd prefer my sexual experiences not to be spoken about at breakfast," she responded quickly and low, feeling Azriel tug her into his side and press a kiss to her hair.

"They're just teasing you, my love. Eat and it will all blow over," he whispered against her head.

"No, it won't. I asked for details," Cassian complained. Helion grinned, parting his lips.

"Do not," Aurora snapped, pointing at him. Helion raised his hands in defense and then began eating. She couldn't believe she had scolded a High Lord. She couldn't believe she had been fucked by a High Lord. How was Az not embarrassed? In fact, he seemed proud. She huffed and began eating her breakfast.

Silence fell over the room again, for the benefit of those with pounding headaches. When Aurora finished her meal, one of the last to do so, she shoved her plate away and finally looked up at everyone. Cassian was grinning at her, so was Mor. Feyre had a raised brow, probably wanting to talk to her about the night before. Nesta was giving her the same look. When Elain looked up at her, Aurora gave her a pointed look, then raised a brow. The female did the same as Aurora had been doing: Sunk into her chair and blushed. She seemed to understand what Aurora was asking because she nodded.

"Alright, I better be off to the Day Court," Helion sighed, pushing his chair back. Rhys stood as well. "Aurora, Azriel, I hope to see you both again soon." Azriel agreed, but Aurora just bit her lip and tried not to smile.

"I'll walk you out," Rhysand announced, walking around the table, not without flicking the back of Azriel's head, and followed Helion out of the room.

"Aurora, please," Nesta whined, her hands in tight fists on the table. Azriel laughed, pressing a kiss to Aurora's cheek before pushing his chair back and standing.

"Cass, come with me," he said. Cassian pouted, extending a hand towards Aurora.

"But I want the details," he complained. Azriel narrowed his eyes and Cassian sighed, shoving back from the table and following him from the room. Aurora had no doubt that they were going to gossip about Azriel's side of the events last night.

"So? How was it?" Feyre asked, leaning forward. Aurora rolled her eyes playfully.

"It was... It was really good," Aurora chuckled, hiding her face in her hands.

"I've been with him plenty before and I must say, Helion knows his way around a female," Mor spoke up. Aurora dropped her hands into her lap and nodded.

"I can't even remember how many times they made me... Well, you know, and Cauldron, it was just incredible. I honestly may dream about it for years," Aurora laughed. Nesta groaned, sitting back in her seat.

"I so wish I didn't drink that much, otherwise Cass and I would've joined. How big was his cock?"

Aurora blushed at the choice of words, Feyre laughing loudly. "It was pretty much the same as Az, a little wider. So, pretty big," Aurora responded, sliding down in her chair slightly. Nesta's eyes widened and she raised her hands, holding them a distance apart. Aurora laughed, sitting straight again. Nesta began moving her hands apart slowly, lifting a brow. Aurora waited until they matched the length she remembered all too well and then nodded.

"Mother," Nesta groaned, rolling her eyes back. Feyre was gawking at her, holding her hands apart the same amount as Nesta had.

"Wait, Azriel is this big?" She exclaimed. Aurora held back another laugh as she nodded. "No wonder you two are always shut away in your room," she sighed, shaking her head. That's when Aurora laughed for the hundredth time in the span of a few minutes. She calmed herself by taking a sip of her juice.

"Maybe I should've given him a chance," Mor murmured, rising from her seat. Aurora nearly spit her drink across the table, her hand flying to her mouth as she tried to hold in her laughter. She could imagine how long this day was going to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 3K 96
She sent as much love as she dared, hoping he wouldn't feel it, praying he wouldn't link it to her. But just for that one second, she let herself lov...
54.7K 3.6K 62
♡ - ❛ you're the 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, she's the 𝒔𝒖𝒏, and i'm just another 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓. ❜ eris 𝒙 fem!oc 𝒙 azriel love triangle, enemies to lovers © old-moon
87K 1.8K 19
He was the darkness. She was the star who lit it up. In which the shadowsinger of the Night Court falls for his High Lord's long lost sister. "He w...
40.8K 962 37
Love conquers everything they say, but does it death? The story of two lovers destined to be together but haunted by the ghosts of the past. Slowbur...