๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day
็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News
็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human
็ฌฌ35็ซ : Kacchan's Prelude

็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy

14.7K 610 266
By Kunoism

[ You might see some mistakes : I don't have time to edit/proof-read ]

That quote exist.

The more you hate the more you love.

And Shoto, right now, doesn't understand why he suddenly feel irritated. The whole class was getting to know each other left and right, and Shoto decided to sit himself to his perspective seat alone and quiet. But, for some reason, he feels annoyed and irritated. And it's still 7:35 in the morning.

"AH! MIDORIYA-KUN!" He heard her squeal in excitement. He watched as his eyes narrowed.

Her actions alone made him irritated. She grabbed the green-haired boy and buried his face on her chest, crushing him in a hug.

That alone made him annoyed.

But why?

He's so accustomed of her being by his side all of the time, annoying him to the end of the day. He hates her for that, he hates how loud and obnoxious she can get, and how she always gets the chance to rub it in his face that she's far more stronger than him. He's so used to it.

So used that seeing her attention to someone else was enough to irritate him.

"OI! LET'S EXCHANGE PLACES!"

A short boy with grape shape hair shouted in which cause the attention of Shoto.

The girl then looked over to the grape headed boy.

"You're short," She said with a smirk, still not letting go of Midoriya who seemed to have given up struggling to get out of her crushing hug.

The grape headed boy gasped in an offended way as he turn away and cried dramatically.

Shoto quietly clicked his tongue.

Is she trying to make him suffer? It looks like she's unaware of her own actions. She's not doing this on purpose, right? It's all just him.

"I really hate you..."

He whispers to himself as he rests his head on his desk, hiding himself with his arms. Pretending to sleep so he wouldn't converse in any conversation.

[🌸]

Gojo's POV

Midoriya is so adorable! I couldn't help myself to hug him, he's just so huggable! That's what makes him so cute~!

But then, I am really sensing that someone has their eyes narrowed directly at me. It could lead to two people, Bakutoes or my BFF Shoto.

Ding! Ding! Ding! It's Shoto!

Eh? But why? He's really acting weird... GASP! Could it be?! He's finally warming up to me again!?

I quickly let go of Midoriya from my eyes as I head towards Shoto's seat. I'm surprised the teacher hadn't arrived yet. My fried has his head resting on the table whilst his arms was hiding it.

Cute...

I kneeled down right beside him and put my mouth near his ears.

"Shooootooooo..."

I whispered. He flinched in which made me smirk.

But he didn't rose his head up to look at me like he usually do. When this happens he usually sometimes glare at me, or stood up from his seat and leave.

This one is different. Boy, is he actually warming up to me?

I chuckled, "Shotoooo, you okay?" I whispered once again.

I heard him mumble, but the words I heard was the usual: "Leave me alone,"

Hm, guess not. He's still the same. Maybe he's just not feeling well.

"Hey, if you're sick I can always take you to Recovery Girl," I said as my smirk slowly disappeared. For some reason, I am worry about Shoto's health.

Duh~ He's still my best friend after all the crazy shit that happened to us.

"I'm okay. Now, leave me alone and go back to bothering Midoriya,"

He whispered. I raised an eyebrow as I tilted my circular glasses down.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked, making sure tone my voice into a worried one so he'll hear how genuine I am being right now.

He sigh, "Yes. Now leave me alone," He mumbled.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "Fine. I'll go back to Midoriya now, tell me if you don't feel well, M'kay?" I paused as I stood up as I straightened my skirt, "Love you, bye~" I said with a smug smirk.

But before I could even go back to bothering Midoriya, the door of the classroom suddenly slid open. Revealing Aizawa-san.

"Oi, be quiet. Our class starts right now," He lazily said. He looks tired as hell! Even I feel sleepy with his vibe.

All of us watched as he grabbed something from his yellow sleeping bag. That looks comfy as hell! But I don't want to sleep inside that, it could smell like a 24/7 stressed old man.

"Put on your gym clothes and meet me on the school grounds," He said.

Oh yeah, I need to listen to him now. He is my teacher now, and disobeying me could expel me from this school.

All of the class listened to his words without saying a thing. His presence alone was enough to scare some of them, and I had to be honest, He can be pretty scary.

One look from him could lead me to being quirkless for less than 2 minutes.

But I have the physical strength of 2 Satoru's so it's fine. No quirky elements is a no problem for me!

Hehe.

The whole class went to the school ground like he ordered. I wonder what our activity is going to be... I hope it's something I can ace easily-- Who am I kidding? I excel in everything!

I stand close to Shoto as the class waited for Aizawa to give instruction.

"Gojo." He called out to me.

My eyes fluttered under my dark circular glasses, "Yeah?" I responded.

"Come here," He ordered.

I silently click my tongue as I walk towards him, "Remove your glasses," He ordered again.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Why?" I asked, sounding like a whine.

Aizawa grunts, "Just do it," He said.

Taking off my glasses as I handed it to him, he looked at me with tired eyes.

"Grab the soft-ball," He ordered again.

"Maaan, you're annoying," I whine as I walk towards the soft-ball.

Aizawa clicked his tongue, "Just do as I say," He strictly said.

"Right, Right," I replied as I grabbed the soft-ball.

[•]

'D-Did she really just call Aizawa-sensei annoying?! Gojo (Y/n) you really are built different!'

Midoriya thought as he watched in anticipation. Little did he know that a certain bi-colored hair boy was watching him with narrowed eyes.

"Throw the soft-ball without your quirk," Aizawa ordered the girl.

"That's boring!" She protested as she looks annoyed.

"Just do what Aizawa is telling you, dumbass!" Bakugo shouted.

"Shut up, Bakugo," Aizawa strictly said as he glared at the blond-ash boy.

The girl then sticks her tongue out at the cranky explosive boy as Bakugo grit his teeth in annoyance and anger. Midoriya looked concerned.

The girl did the pose like some baseball players would do. But, her legs were angled on a straight 90 degrees. Putting a force to it, she threw the ball causing some students to gasp in awe.

"235 meters," Aizawa said as he showed the meter device to his class, "And that's with no quirk. Now, (Y/n), try it with your quirk this time," Aizawa ordered.

The girl grin in excitement, "Now, that's what I'm talking about!" She said as she giggled happily.

"She threw it that far with no quirk?! What?!" Midoriya said in disbelief.

"Such a strong woman," Kirishima said with a smile.

Shoto on the other hand stayed quiet. He knows that she held back. If she were to throw that with her full raw strength, the ball would end up somewhere between 500 to 600 meters.

Why did she held back?

Is she underestimating her classmates, that's why she didn't want to go overboard.

Is she silently challenging him to reach her bare minimum score?

Just by thinking about it, it annoyed Shoto.

And right now, She's going to do it with her quirk.

Shoto saw that smug smile. It was pointed right directly at him.

"Ay, Ay," She said as she pointed towards the bi-colored hair boy, "This one's for you, my besto friendo!" She said with a proud smile.

Half of the class looked at Todoroki in confusion.

And when she threw the ball it flew so fast that it managed to catch itself on fire.

"What the hell..." Midoriya breath out as the whole class watched in disbelief and awe.

"2,568 Meters," Aizawa said.

The whole glass awe in anticipation as they look at the white-hair girl in surprised.

Bakugo's jaw clenched as his hands were balled into a fist, "LET ME TRY!" He shouted in anger.

Aizawa sigh when he saw the young Gojo sticks her tongue out to Bakugo who seemed pretty angry with her accomplishment.

"Be my guest," Aizawa said as he steps aside.

The girl handed Bakugo a new soft-ball.

"Surpass me please!" She said with a smile.

Bakugo glared at her, directly looking in to her diamond blue eyes, "I'll kill you," He replied as he growled.

"Kinky~" She teasingly said with a smirk.

"Same rules. Go," Aizawa said.

"Step aside, Idiot," Bakugo ordered the white-haired girl.

Surprisingly, she complied and stand close next to Aizawa.

In anger and annoyance, Bakugo threw the ball with his quirk as he loudly yell: "Die.", and Gojo was not sure if it was meant for her or for someone else.

But surely it was meant for her.

The ball landed somewhere as you look over to Aizawa's side to see what the calculation of the meter was.

"Woah! Only 763 Meters!" You said while announcing the meter.

Bakugo grunts as he moves the hand he used in circular motion. Smirking at the angry boy, you spoke, "Not even close to my score, Bakutoes," She said.

Aizawa sigh and he rolled his eyes.

"IT'S BAKUGO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" He shouted angrily.

"Bakugo! Language!" Aizawa shouted in a strict manner making Bakugo shut up.

Sighing once again, the homeroom teacher spoke, "All physical activities will involve your quirks. And the last one to end up in the scoring board..." He paused as he removed the hair that's covering his eyes. With a creepy smile, Aizawa continued, "Is Expelled." He said.

"Expelled? Isn't that a bit heartless, Aizawa-sensei?" Iida asked.

"I think it's fair! The weak gets removed from the class!" The white-haired girl said with a bright smile.

"That's easy for you to say," Iida mumbled.

"She's right. The weak gets to be removes from the class. So, go beyond. Plus Ultra," He said in monotone.

"Aizawa-sensei, you're suppose to say Plus Ultra with energy!" (Y/n) whined.

"Shut up, Gojo," He said as he walked away, "Start with the activities. The bots will watch over you, I need to check some of your files," He said.

With a smile, the girl was about to go back to her best friend and annoy him. But, Bakugo stopped her.

"Oi, annoying weirdo," He called out.

The girl turned around with a smirk, "Yeeeess? Are you still mad you couldn't come close to my soft-ball score?" She teased.

This certainly irked the blond-ash as he clicked his tongue, "I'll surpass you no matter what it takes," He said.

"Hmm, That's quite a challenge, are you sure you're up for it?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah. And when that happens, I'll make sure to shut your mouth before you could even say anything," Bakugo replied with a smug smirk.

(Y/n) smiled as she noticed his unbeatable determination. She scoffed, "Whatever makes you--" She paused as he brings her hand to her eyes, "SHOOT! MY GLASSES! Be right back Bakugo, I need to get my glasses from Aizawa-sensei!" She said as she hurriedly run away from Bakugo.

The blond-ash scoffed proudly, "That idiot finally said my name correctly," He said to himself.

Little does he know that a certain Bi-colored hair boy was watching-- his eyes were narrowed the same way he used to stare at Midoriya earlier.

What is up with Shoto Todoroki today?

╭─────╮

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥.

𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺.

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 123
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
186K 11K 35
[Various!BNHA X Fem!Todoroki!Reader] Being the strongest soldier fighting in the first Great Quirk War, you had been prepared for a lot of things...
43K 1.3K 60
โš ๏ธMinor Manga Spoilers About Certain Backstoriesโš ๏ธ After being an outcast as a child Y/n Kaneko gets recommended to UA a school for hero's in trainin...
51.1K 1.8K 21
๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™„ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™๐™‚๐™Š ๐™“ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™† ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ A story in which Y/N, on her first few days in high-school she feels an attraction towards the...