Euphoria

By miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... More

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - The little munchkin

5.5K 265 9
By miaaamiamia

Liam's POV

After working out at the gym, I went to my parents' mansion to get my MacBook. I forget it there when I visited them last week. Tomorrow I had a Zoom meeting with the CEO of the famous Italian clothing brand for their new campaign. So I needed my MacBook.

When I knocked on the door, the housekeeper, Ruth opened the door, holding a baby boy in her arms. He had blue eyes and brown hair.

"Whose baby is he?" I asked curiously as I walked in after Ruth had greeted me.

"Mrs. Anderson's employee's son. His mother is out of town. So he is staying here till his mother is back." She replied politely.

Probably, he was my mother's secretary. She had a baby boy.

I nodded and looked at the little boy, smiling. He gave me a cheek smile and babbled, looking at me. He looked so cute.

"Hi, little munchkin." I cooed him and tapped on his nose playfully. He grinned and hid his face in the hollow of Ruth's neck. I chuckled in amusement and took him in my arms. "Are you cutie?" I said softly and kissed his cheek.

"Would you like something to drink, sir?" Ruth asked warmly.

"Yes, a cup of coffee, please. And where is Mom?"

"She is talking on the phone in the study room."

"Fine. I forgot my MacBook in my room. Bring the coffee there. And this little man is coming with me." I informed her and caressed the little boy's back. "By the way, what is his name?"

"Luke." She replied, smiling.

"Luke, let me show you my cars." I cooed him and carried him upstairs while he nuzzled up against my chest.

I approached the drawer while holding Luke in my arms to show him my toys which I used to play when I was a child. On top of the drawer was some of my cars, and I pointed to them. "Look, little munchkin. Do you like them?" I asked softly and took a yellow sports car.

He babbled, staring at the toy and extended his little hands towards it. I gave the toy to him and grabbed another car before walking towards the bed. I put Luke on the bed carefully and lied down beside him while he was looking at the yellow car with a serious expression on his face.

I smiled at him tenderly and caressed his hair gently. I grabbed the red car and drove it with my hand, making engine noises, catching Luke's attention. He babbled and grabbed the car.

After playing for a while, he started rubbing his eyes, and his lower lip quivered.

"Munchkin, why are you crying?" I cooed him as I took him in my arms. He nuzzled up against my chest, grabbing my shirt.

I stood up, holding him in my arms, and started pacing back and forth, caressing his back to smooth him, singing 'Twinkle, twinkle, little star'. It was my favorite song when I was a child.

When Luke finally stopped crying, I looked at him. I smiled affectionately as I saw him sleeping in my arms. I placed a soft kiss on his head and walked towards the bed. Then I placed him on the bed and pulled a blanket over his body.

I lied beside him on the bed and held his hand, watching the little boy tenderly. He looked like an angel.

I frowned, furrowing my eyebrows as I heard someone calling me.

"Mom?" I mumbled, confused as I opened my eyes.

"Dinner is ready." She informed me softly.

Suddenly, I remembered about Luke and looked around in panic.

"Where is Luke?" I asked, panicked as I didn't see him beside me on the bed.

"He is with Ruth. She is feeding him." She informed me softly.

I nodded and ran my hand through my hair while sitting on the bed.

"Your sister and Romeo are on the way. They will be here in a few minutes." She informed me before leaving.

When I was about to go downstairs after waking up fully, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it; it was a message from Marco. He informed me that he sent me the photos from my last photoshoot by email.

Once I arrived at the living room, Ruth came, holding Luke in her arms. The little boy gave me a cheeky grin and extended his hands towards me. I smiled, amused as I took him in my arms and kissed his cheek.

My father greeted me with a wave of his hand through the sliding door while talking on the phone in the garden. Meanwhile, my mother was sitting in the chair in the garden, sipping her wine.

"Do you want to walk, munchkin?" I asked, amused as Luke started wiggling in my arms.

I put him on his feet carefully and held his hands tightly. He started toddling slowly with my help while babbling gleefully.

After a few minutes later, the doorbell hummed. Probably, Sienna and Romeo arrived. I picked up Luke in my arms and turned around as I heard footsteps.

"I knew this would happen eventually. Finally, someone left a baby on the doorstep? Who is the baby mama?" Romeo teased me and gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Shut up! He isn't mine." I replied in annoyance and rolled my eyes. "And don't worry. If anyone didn't leave a baby on your doorstep, it wouldn't happen to me either." I commented arrogantly and smirked devilishly.

His face paled instantly, and he gave Sienna a nervous look. I smirked, self-satisfied. Even for a bad boy like him there was someone who he was afraid of. Sienna heaved a loud sigh and approached me.

"Hey, little prince. What is your name?" She cooed Luke, giving him a warm smile while caressing his little hand.

"I am Luke." I mimicked while waving Luke's hand.

"Aww! How cute you look together. Are you sure he isn't yours?" Romeo asked mischievously.

"Romeo!" I gave him a dirty look. Romeo chuckled in amusement. "He is my mom's employee's son." I informed him firmly.

"Hmm, but it doesn't mean he cannot be yours. Don't act like you didn't have any relationship with your mother's employees." He commented cockily and winked at me playfully.

I rolled my eyes. "Think whatever you want! Enjoy yourself till my father comes." I said dryly and smirked devilishly.

"Hey, don't come between my lovely father-in-law and me." He commented firmly. "We love each other so much. Don't be jealous." He added arrogantly.

I burst out laughing. "Yes, he adores you." I commented sarcastically. Romeo pouted and went to sit down on the couch.

After having dinner together, I poured a glass of whiskey for myself and sat down beside my mother on the couch. Meanwhile, they were chatting.

As soon as I sat down on the couch, Luke wiggled in my mother's arms, babbling while extending his hands towards me. Everyone burst out laughing at his attitude. I grinned, amused and took Luke in my arms. I kissed his cheeks and tickled him playfully. He giggled, squirming.

Luke was playing with the yellow car which I gave him while sitting on my lap. I caressed his hair gently, smiling at him tenderly.

"Look, I couldn't hold myself and took this photo when you two were sleeping. You looked so cute." My mother said softly as she took her phone and showed me my photo with Luke while we were sleeping in my bed.

I took the phone and looked at the photo as warmth filled my heart. Luke was gripping my finger while sleeping peacefully.

"I will send it to my phone." I said, smiling, and sent the photo to my phone before giving my mother's phone back to her.

"Let me see it too." Sienna extended her hand towards my mother, excited. "Aww! You look so cute." She commented, looking at the photo tenderly.

"I wish one day we will see you with your own children as well." My mother commented softly and stroked my arm affectionately.

"After Sienna and Troy. I am happy being single, and I don't plan to have a family anytime soon." I informed her honestly.

"Don't be so sure. Someone can surprise you when you least expect it. So be careful!" Romeo commented, giving me a teasing look, and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Not everyone is you." My father stated dryly, giving Romeo a dirty look.

"I didn't have a child out of wedlock."  Romeo said confidently.

"But you had a close call." My father reminded Romeo, giving him a knowing look. I smirked cockily while Romeo pouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 106K 43
Aspen Anderson, the heir of Anderson Enterprises Holdings Inc., had everything he wanted in just a snap of his fingers, including women. However, he...
21.8K 973 29
Being the son of Eric Garcia one of the richest guys around , came with lots of advantages I had less to worry about like what to eat, wear or even...
21.2M 642K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
23.2K 1.4K 22
Break-ups hurt on varying degrees, bottom line is, it HURTS. Everyone thinks Liam Zein is the perfect heir to the Maximillian throne - he is very muc...