Euphoria

By miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... More

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Friends?

5.5K 242 14
By miaaamiamia

Aurora's POV

Serena looked at me. "Fine. Aurora will be our new model." She agreed, relieved.

"What?" I exclaimed in surprised. "No, I can't." I refused nervously.

I wasn't so beautiful to be a model. Besides, I was a camera-shy.

"Why not?! I will help you. Don't worry." Liam said happily.

"Please, Aurora." Serena gave me a hopeful look.

"I can't do it, Mrs. Anderson." I said, giving her an apologetic look.

"If we don't finish shooting it today, we will be late. And Marco won't be available the next two months." Serena reminded me sadly.

I sighed. "Fine."

"Great!" Liam exclaimed joyfully.

"Thank you, Aurora. You saved us." She said happily, holding my hand, and gave me a grateful smile.

"Come on. I will teach you some tips." Liam stated, excited and dragged me towards the dressing room, holding my hand.

"I don't think I can do it." I mumbled nervously as soon as we walked into the room. "I am not that beautiful to be a model." I added, ruffling my hair.

"Didn't you look at yourself in the mirror?" He asked huskily as he cupped my chin and lifted it up, letting our eyes meet. "You are so beautiful." He resumed, giving me a salacious look. I bit my lower lip shyly as I felt my cheeks flushed. "You shouldn't worry about anything. I will help you." I nodded and breathed deeply, trying to calm down.

After I had put on red long backless dress, the makeup artist did my makeup.

"You are so beautiful, dear." She commented, resting her hands on my arms, and gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you." I gave her a shy smile.

After the makeup artist had left, I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and left the dressing room.

As soon as Liam heard my footsteps, he stopped pacing and looked at me.

"Oh..." His jaw dropped as soon as he saw me. "You... You are stunning." He commented in awe without managing to take his eyes off me, full of desire in his eyes.

"Thank you." I mumbled shyly.

He approached me in slow steps and extended his hand towards me while undressing me with his gaze. I bit my lower lip nervously and took a deep breath before holding his hand.

"Liam, look her in the eyes while wrapping your arm around her waist. Aurora, rest your hand on his chest." Marco instructed us firmly.

"Relax. You are so tense." Liam whispered in my ear, his breath fanned on my neck, sending shivers down my spine as he pressed me against his body.

If posing wasn't enough to make me nervous, being in Liam's arms made me more anxious. Every time he touched me, I was holding myself hard from shivering. My traitorous body enjoyed this man's touches and was so responsive to him. Hopefully, he would think that I was nervous because of the photoshoot, not his effect on me.

"I am trying." I murmured and rested my hand on his chest as Marco asked me to do.

"I can't feel the passion between you too. Don't forget the concept is passion." Marco encouraged us while taking out photos. "Show me this!"

Liam cupped my cheek, leaning towards me while my heart was pounding in my chest. There were a few inches between our lips while I felt his bulge against my stomach.

"Forget that there are the others. Just think that we are alone in a room decorated with candles. Our bodies crave for each other. We have been waiting for this moment for a long time." Liam whispered, caressing my cheek gently, and traveled his hand towards my neck.

I moved my hand up along his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my traitorous body against his body more. He tightened his grip around my waist and leaned towards my ear.

"Yes, baby. See, how our bodies crave for each other." He whispered in my ear hoarsely and ran his lips along my neck without kissing it.

I squeezed his shoulder, pressing my legs together, and shivered in desire. "Liam..." I mumbled in daze.

"Perfect!" Marco exclaimed proudly, bursting our bubble. "We finished!"

I pulled back quickly, embarrassed and bit my lower lip shyly while feeling Liam gaze on me.

"You were fabulous, guys. The chemistry between you two was just... wow. It was one of my best photoshoots." Marco commented, excited as he approached us.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Yes, my partner was amazing." Liam stated huskily and looked at me, full of desire in his eyes. I gave him a warm smile while his gaze set my body on fire.

"I... I will change my clothes." I mumbled nervously and went towards the dressing room in quick steps.

After I had changed my clothes, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and Liam walked in, closing the door behind him. I bit my lower lip nervously while my heart started beating faster.

Get a grip, Aurora!

What is going on with you?

"So are we going to hang out this Saturday as official friends?" Liam asked hopefully, giving me a boyish smile.

"Umm..."

"Please, didn't we agree to be friends? I want to have dinner with my friend." He pouted.

"Fine." I nodded, smiling.

"Great! I will pick you up at 7 p.m., sugar." He informed me, excited.

"No need. I will come myself. Just send me the location." I refused firmly. "And don't call me sugar. How many times do I have to warn you?" I asked, frowning.

"Be ready at 7 p.m. I will pick you up, sugar." He stated, determined. "And I will keep calling you sugar. If you want to stop me to call you sugar, I don't know maybe you should tell me to stop calling you sugar a billion times..." He shrugged his shoulder, thinking while rubbing his chin. "But for it, you have to spend more time with me. So I can often call you sugar, and you warn me not to do it." He added mischievously and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips together, trying to hide my smile. "You are something!"

"Yes, I am something else." He gave me a cocky smirk.

"I didn't say you are something else. I said you are something." I corrected firmly.

"Yes, I am something else. Glad, you finally accepted it." He grinned wickedly.

I heaved a loud sigh and shook my head. "See you later, Liam."

"Laters, sugar."

***

I smiled, amused while I read Liam's message. Last Saturday we met up as we planned. We had dinner at one of the luxurious restaurants in New York. After it, we strolled in Central Park while Liam was telling me funny things which happened to him. Then he dropped me off my house. I enjoyed our evening so much.

After I had replied to his message, my phone rang. It was my classmate, Lexi. She was going to get married in Los Angeles this Sunday. I was planning to attend the wedding, but my mother had to go to Detroit to take care of the preparation of the event which was going to be hosted by the company she worked for.

Her workmate was going to help with the event while my mother was going to look after Luke. However, her daughter gave birth yesterday; so she couldn't leave her alone because her husband was abroad, and he would be back next week. If Naomi didn't have a day-off, I would ask her, but she had plans for Sunday with her family.

I picked up the phone and greeted her warmly. As I informed her that I couldn't attend her wedding, she got upset.

"Bring Luke with you." She suggested hopefully.

"I can't. He gets moody when he is awake at his bedtime. Moreover, he doesn't like crowded places. I don't want Luke to disturb the guests." I explained. "I am sorry. I really want to be with you on your wedding day, but I can't." I added sadly and greeted Serena with a nod as she walked in.

"What happened?" Serena asked as I hung up the phone. Once I finished explaining, she suggested me. "I will take care of Luke while you are in Los Angeles."

"Thank you, but I don't want to bother you. I will stay with Luke myself." I gave her a grateful smile.

"You don't bother me. I like Luke so much. It is decided. Luke will stay with me." She stated, determined.

"But..."

"No buts. It is order from your boss." She said, cutting me off and winked at me.

"Thank you so much." I gave her a grateful smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1M 658K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
35.3K 671 38
Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficulties along the way, and one of those di...
360K 17.2K 55
Troy Anderson had an ideal life everyone dreamed of. He had everything he wanted. Being the heir and the future CEO of their family company put a lot...
4.2M 147K 67
When a hopeless playboy, Chad James Carter was busted by his father, his life turned upside down. After his father had found out that he was spending...