Euphoria

By miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... More

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 7 - My witch

5.6K 254 8
By miaaamiamia

Liam's POV

Flashback

"How do you feel?" I asked, caressing her cheek tenderly.

"Perfect." She replied, beaming at me, making me chuckle.

"Happy to hear it." I winked at her playfully and brushed my lips against her lips.

***

I grimaced, rubbing my forehead, and opened my eyes the following morning. My head was pounding. Suddenly, the scenes from last night flashed in my mind. It was blurry, but I still remembered that beautiful witch.

When I looked at the other side of the bed, it was empty. I leaned on my elbows for support, frowning.

Where is she?

Is she taking a shower? But there aren't any noises coming from the bathroom.

My eyes widened in shock when I noticed that her clothes disappeared as well. There were just my clothes scattered on the floor.

"Damn it! She fucking sneaked out." I exclaimed angrily and pushed the cover away. Suddenly, I noticed her bracelet on the bed. I grabbed it and looked at it. "Well... now you know how the women felt when you sneaked out the following morning after having sex with them." I mumbled under my breath and sighed, squeezing the bracelet in my hand.

The End.

After that night, I went to Stardust every night, hoping to see my witch again, but it felt like she disappeared. I even asked Nathan's help and watched the CCTV footage to see if she talked to someone I knew, but she didn't talk anyone else, and she drank alone at the bar counter. Neither Nathan nor his employees had seen her here before. We just found out that Avery drugged me; I used this footage to cancel my contract with his father's agency without paying any penalty.

If I didn't see the CCTV footage, I would think it was a beautiful dream, nothing more. However, now I was sure that it was real. She was an angel send me by God to save me from Avery's clutch, but why did she disappear? She was the only woman who I felt a strong connection, and I knew it wasn't because of the thing Avery put into my drink.

After what Avery had tried to do to me at the party, I changed my agency and signed a contract with another modeling agency. It was the agency where Charlotte was represented by. However, it didn't stop Avery from harassing me. As she got on my nerves more and more, I filed a complaint against her.

As soon as her father found out about this, he sent Avery abroad to save their family reputation.

Aurora's POV

After giving Serena the files she wanted from me, I went to the conference room. Today we were going to shoot a few parts of the ad video for the new collection here. Liam was getting ready in the dressing room. His agent couldn't accompany him today; so I helped him with the clothes again before going to Serena's office.

When I wanted to check Liam and inform him that everything was ready, Jude approached me, giving me a bright smile. He was a lawyer working for the fashion house. We often saw each other when he visited Serena for work.

"I bought you latte." He extended a cup of coffee towards me.

"Thank you." I gave him a grateful smile as I grabbed the cup.

"I went to see Mrs. Anderson, but her secretary informed me that she was outside."

"Yes, she has a meeting."

"Could you give this file to her?" He said, gesturing to the file he was holding in his hand.

"Sure, I will give her."

"Thank you, Aurora." He gave me a warm smile and extended the file towards me.

"Aurora!" I turned around as I heard Liam's voice. He approached me in quick steps, his jaw clenched. "I can't find the wristwatch." He stated angrily after giving Jude a death glare.

"But I put it on the vanity." I informed him, confused.

"It isn't there. Come on." He said firmly as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the dressing room without letting me say anything.

I looked for the wristwatch on the vanity table as we walked into the room, and I placed the file and cup of coffee on it.

"It is here." I grabbed the wristwatch and showed it to him, approaching him.

"Oh... I didn't see it." He mumbled and took the wristwatch.

I gave him an unconvinced look. You had to be blind not to see it on the neat vanity table.

"What is it?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows, and pointed to the cup.

"Latte. Jude bought for me." I replied nonchalantly.

"Hmm..." His jaw clenched as soon as he heard Jude's name, and he approached the vanity table.

I didn't understand what got into him today. He acted strangely.

Liam grabbed the cup and took a sip from it. He grimaced and threw the cup into the dustbin. "It is awful." He commented dryly.

"Hey! Why did you throw my coffee into the dustbin?" I asked, baffled.

"It tastes awful." Liam replied dryly. "If you want to drink coffee, I can buy you better one." He added firmly.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the file angrily. "We are waiting for you." I informed him angrily and left, slamming the door behind me.

As we had finished shooting the video, Liam and I went to the dressing room.

"Are you free this weekend?" He asked as soon as he closed the door behind him.

"It is Monday. I don't know yet. Why are you asking?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Great! Then this weekend we will hang out together." Liam grinned happily.

"I didn't accept to hang out with you. Even if I don't have plans for the weekend, it doesn't mean I will spend my weekend with you." I stated firmly.

"Why not? Let's be friends." He suggested hopefully.

I pursed my lips together, trying to hold my smile.

"Please." He looked at me with puppy eyes. "I assure you I am a good friend. I will make you smile. I am a good listener as well. We will have fun together." He added enthusiastically.

I looked at him, thinking while trying to hold my smile. He looked so cute.

"Fine, but if it stops you from hitting on me." I agreed, folding my arms over my chest.

He grinned happily. "You have to try to see it." He winked at me and took off his shirt, walking towards his clothes. I chuckled, amused and shook my head.

***

Liam gave me a wide smile as he arrived at the photo studio. Today was the last photoshoot for this campaign.

I smiled at him back while he was approaching me. After knowing him better, my attitude towards him changed. He wasn't an arrogant, self-centered and annoying guy I thought he was.

Liam called or sent me messages every night. He was funny and interesting; he often made me smile. I enjoyed talking to him.

After greeting me with a kiss on my cheek, we went to the dressing room. While he was putting on his clothes, I went back to check the preparation.

"We have problem." My co-worker, Nora approached me in panic.

"What happened?"

"The female model... She got poisoned. She is in the hospital." Nora informed me.

"It is bad." I mumbled and ruffled my hair, thinking. We had to finish it today because everything was scheduled. If we didn't finish photoshoot today, everything would be messed up.

"Where is Sandra?" Serena asked, giving me a questioning look, as she approached us.

"She is in the hospital. She got poisoned." I informed her firmly.

"Serena, what will we do now?" Marco asked Serena, holding his camera in his hand.

Liam gave me a questioning look as he walked towards me. I told him about our problem.

"We can't postpone the photoshoot. I will call the agency and fine another model." Serena said, tapping something on her phone.

"I have another photoshoot in two hours. I don't think another model will be here so quickly." Marco stated firmly.

"We had to finish the campaign today." Serena commented and heaved a loud sigh.

"Then Liam will be alone." Marco said, rubbing his chin.

"No, the new fragrances are for men and women." Serena shook his head.

Marco traveled his gaze from my head to my toe, rubbing his chin while thinking. "How about Aurora?" He asked Serena, gesturing to me with a head gesture.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 106K 43
Aspen Anderson, the heir of Anderson Enterprises Holdings Inc., had everything he wanted in just a snap of his fingers, including women. However, he...
707K 21.6K 52
Romeo Asher Wright was a real troublemaker. He was the captain of the basketball team and one of the most popular boys in the high school. Sienna An...
23.3K 1.4K 22
Break-ups hurt on varying degrees, bottom line is, it HURTS. Everyone thinks Liam Zein is the perfect heir to the Maximillian throne - he is very muc...
139K 11.5K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...