Euphoria

By miaaamiamia

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... More

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 30 - The family gathering
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile

6.1K 264 14
By miaaamiamia

Liam's POV

He shook his head. "Don't be late next time. If you repeat it, Dad will force you attend all meetings till you stop being late." Troy winked at me playfully.

"Yes, he tries to find a way to make me work here." I rolled my eyes. He grinned and went to his office.

Once I got in my car, I called my mother. I had a plan in my mind to spend some time with Aurora. I didn't plan to give up on her easily despite the fact she didn't look like she was interested in me. However, I was sure she was playing hard to get.

After greeting my mother, I lied to her telling that my agent, Eddie was sick; so he wouldn't be able to help me in the photoshoot tomorrow.  Then I asked her if she would let Aurora help me.

After thinking for a while, she replied. "Alright." I grinned happily.  "But behave yourself. Aurora doesn't look like the girls you usually date. Don't dare to break her heart, Liam." She warned me firmly.

"I am professional, Mom."

"Of course... I would have believed you if I didn't busted you with a makeup artist after the photoshoot three months ago." She commented sarcastically.

"Mom! I didn't do anything; she jumped on me." I scowled.

"Like every girl you have an affair?" She mocked.

I rolled my eyes. "What can I do if girls like me?" I scowled. "You and Dad made a charming boy." I added cockily.

She chuckled in amusement. "You are something, son. I have to go. See you tomorrow. And I love you."

"I love you too, Mom. Laters."

Aurora's POV

I gave Serena a warm smile as I walked into her office and greeted her politely.

"Ms. Romano's assistant called me and informed me that she will be here this Friday." I informed her.

"Good." She nodded. "Did the photographer come?"

"Yes, they are getting ready."

"Liam will be here in a few minutes. Could you help him to get ready? His agent is sick; so he couldn't come here." Serena said softly.

"Umm... Fine, I will help him." I forced a smile and left her office.

Damn it!

I have to bear that jerk's presence again.

***

"Hi. How are you?" Liam said casually, giving me a charming smile as he approached me.

"Hello. Fine. Everything is ready. The clothes are in the dressing room." I stated firmly.

"Great. Let's go." He said excitedly as he grabbed my hand, catching me off guard, and dragged me towards the room in quick steps.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked angrily and pulled my hand away as we walked into the dressing room.

"Nothing." He replied nonchalantly and took off his shirt.

My jaw dropped as I looked at his muscular chest with a few tattoos. Liam gave me an arrogant smirk as he saw me staring at him.

"Why did you take off your shirt?" I asked nervously as my heart started beating faster.

Liam raised his eyebrow. "For seducing you." He replied provocatively as he closed the distance between us and stroked my cheek gently.

"Liam!" I warned him.

He chuckled, amused as he pulled away. "Just kidding, sugar. I have to take off my clothes to put the clothes the team chose. Don't you think like this?" He commented cockily.

I cursed at myself with my inner voice. Stupid girl! Of course, he had to take off his clothes.

"I will leave you alone." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Where are you going? You are supposed to help me." He stated firmly when I was about to leave.

"How?" I asked, confused.

"You have to help me with the clothes."

I raised my eyebrow. "Don't you think that you are at the age when you can get dressed yourself?" I commented mockingly.

He rolled his eyes. "You have to help me about which clothes I have to wear first, which accessories I have to use with the combine, etc." He informed me and pointed to the clothes, smirking, self-satisfied. I sighed and nodded.

After helping Liam to get ready, we went to the photo studio located in the fashion house.

I was watching Liam while he was posing. I should admit he was so good at it. He had a real charm.

The photographer approached him and adjusted his collar, devouring him with her eyes. He gave her a charming smile. I gritted my fist in irritation, staring at them. He was hopeless.

After taking Liam's photos with different combines, child models joined him for the photoshoot of the collection for kids. The concept was a family. The day after tomorrow, Liam was going to pose with another female model like a couple.

During a break, I saw him chatting with the little girl who posed with him. I couldn't hold myself and smiled at them; they looked cute together. He got along very well with children.

I approached them to inform him that we were going to continue in five minutes.

"Look, it is my favourite doll. Her name is Lily." The little girl told Liam softly while Liam was bending down in front of her. "My brother likes planes, but I like dolls. Which one do you like?" She added innocently.

"I like dolls too." Liam replied, tapping the girl's nose, and he gave me a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes as I guessed what he implied. "And cars." He added as he turned his gaze from me to the little girl.

"Do you have a lot of cars?" She asked curiously.

"I have two cars. I love both of them, but when I was a child I had a lot of cars. I loved to play with them. They are still in my parents' house." He told her softly.

Once we finished the photoshoot for today, I called Serena to inform her that everything went smoothly. After she had told me to schedule the next photoshoot with the photographer and inform Liam, I hung up the phone, and went to the dressing room where Liam was to inform him as I couldn't find the photographer in the studio. Probably, she had already left.

When I walked into the room, my eyes widened in shock as I saw Liam and the photographer here. She was wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him.

Liam instantly pushed her back and ran his hand through his hair nervously. 

"Aurora..." He mumbled uneasily as he walked away from the photographer.

"You may leave now, Mr. Anderson. I will inform you about the date of next photoshoot." I stated dryly. He nodded and left after mumbling a goodbye.

***

I smirked wickedly as I hang up the phone. I found another photographer who was better than her to replace that woman. Then I called that bitch and told her that the photoshoot was canceled.

It was so unprofessional of her to act like that in the work place. Both of them were unprofessional brats. I would gladly replace Liam as well, but unfortunately, I couldn't explain it to Serena.

Then I went to Serena's office to inform her that I convinced Marco to take photos tomorrow because she had to go to Paris urgently and she couldn't come for photoshoot tomorrow. She was surprised that how I managed to convince him because his schedule was always full. You had to talk to him about a few months ago to arrange it. However, I was lucky that the last minute his photoshoot was canceled because the model had to go abroad urgently. Moreover, Serena was happy that Marco would take the photos because he was the best in his field.

"What is Marco doing here?" Liam asked, puzzled as he walked into the photo studio and saw the new photographer.

"He will take your photos today." I informed him, self-satisfied.

He raised his eyebrow, puzzled. "What happened to Celine? My mother told me she would be the photographer for this one as well. For the campaign of a new fragrance next week will be Marco."

"Cecilia, not Celine." I corrected him.

He was unbelievable. Yesterday they were almost going to make out in the dressing room, but he didn't remember her name today.

"I don't know. She informed us that she had to go Paris urgently; so she can't come today. She is so unprofessional." I commented, folding my arms over my chest.

"Hmm... So it has nothing to do with the fact that you caught us yesterday, sugar?!" He asked devilishly and gave me a knowing smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 30.5K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...
21.8K 973 29
Being the son of Eric Garcia one of the richest guys around , came with lots of advantages I had less to worry about like what to eat, wear or even...
157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...