Tamed

By pinkheartjams

1st book : Tamed. 2nd book : The Way To Be His Chosen Flower. Married to the man she has always admired. Hold... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Side story 1
Side story 2
2nd season announcement

Side story 3

3.6K 73 29
By pinkheartjams

"It's so pretty." Alisa whispered to herself as her pupils sparkled looking at the necklace on her.

The large figure behind her traced a kiss on the fragrant naked flesh. She was wearing a backless russett color dress. The mahogany diamond necklace on her was the husband's gift.
They were wearing matching jewelry and outfits. Mikhael had the russett color suit with a mahogany diamond pin on the right side of his suit. Alisa smiled happily at the thought of him spending his time choosing their matching jewelry and clothes' color.

"Our babies are matching with us, too." He whispered while nibbling her ear.

Alisa chuckled. Turning around to face the large body that held her firmly in his arms, she wanted to kiss him for how lovely he had gotten but she had already worn makeup. She was afraid of getting her makeup ruined.

"Can I kiss you, heart?" He ran his nose on her soft cheek.

"But my makeup… ah.. mhnm.."

His lips covered hers while his hand supported her nape.

"They can do it again." He sucked the pinkish lips as she melted in his embrace and hot kiss.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered on her lips.

"Mikhael… ah!"

He palmed the round breast over her dress. Alisa was feeling hot and her breathing was getting heavier.

"Mikhael… we should go.. the kids must be waiting.. mhmn."

"Yes, wife. Just a minute."

He licked her chest to her neckline and sucked her lips once more before letting go. His big hands smoothed her hair as he said.

"I will call the maids to fix your lipstick and wait outside."

Alisa nodded. Her face flustered. The kiss a moment ago wasn't enough, she wanted more of his passionate hand and lips over her but they really had to go.

"Yes."

Mikhael kissed her cheek once more before leaving the room. When the maids came in they helped her fix her lipstick. Alisa was quite embarrassed because they probably were aware of why her makeup was ruined.

°°°°

"The babies are getting along really well." Killian, the western emperor, said as he sipped tea.

He was sitting at the head table since he was the house's owner. The Elias-zo family sat on the right side while the southern royalty sat on the left of the table.
The children were playing together in another room. Killian was also playing with them the whole day. That was why he looked like he went into heaven and came back. He also got along with the three little humans.

"Ha. After so long of working like crazy, playing with kids is the best. You guess how funny they are."

"Please stop making the children do funny things and laugh at them. You're a grown person, your majesty." Warning Mikhael.

"Oh, the twins really like the little babydu. They offered her all their toys and forgot all about me, their uncle. Do you think that's fair?" He shook his head.

"You're calling who little babydu?" Asked Henry.

"The little princess of course. She's so small but her hair is so long, that's adorable." Responded Killian.

"Right. She took after her mother."

Henry brushed Rowena's blonde hair as he said so. Killian turned to Mikhael and made eye contact. As he was enjoying the time he spent with the children, Killian was also trying to get the two families talking to each other. Mikhael got the sign. He and Henry have no problem with one another. They do talk. They are politicians. But Alisa and Rowena… Mikhael wasn't sure. He believed that Rowena wouldn't apologize to Alisa for her actions and that she hated him. He sighed and held Alisa's hand. Alisa, too, still felt some type of way seeing Rowena again. The hurtful feeling may still remain in her heart even if she did not say it out loud. He prefered what his wife was comfortable with.

Just like that, Killian's original plan of making them exchange conversation went wasted. Alisa and Mikhael did talk to Henry but Rowena hadn't said a single word to them. The tension between the two women was a little tense to his point of view.

The next occasion is the fireworks of sustainability. They were standing on the large veranda. The three children were eating cookies together. The twins would casually play with the little princess's hair from time to time. She was older than the two but she looked so small next to them. That was added to the twins' advantage, they started acting like she was the younger one.

"Children, come watch the fireworks with uncle~" Killian was running to them but the kids ran past him to their own fathers instead. That made the emperor open his mouth in disbelief. Mikhael and Henry laughed when disappointment wrote all over Killian's face.

On the other side, Alisa was holding a big plate of cookies and fruits for the children. She was taking half of the stairs and the sound of fireworks started. The Duchess hurriedly took her steps since she wanted to watch it with her family very soon then she missed a step.

"Ahh!"

As she felt her body lose its balance and about to fall, a hand grabbed hers. Alisa lifted her eyes to see the worried expression of her savior. She was about to utter a thank you but was taken aback because the one who held her hand was the least expected person.
Rowena let go of the puzzled woman's hand and turned around. She didn't do it out of the desire to reconcile, she happened to pass by at the right moment and it was just a body's natural reaction. Alisa was aware of that fact but anyhow, she was saved by the woman. Or else tonight would've become a ruckish night. She took longer steps to catch up with the other woman and before she walked past her, a low gratitude was uttered.

"Thank you."

Rowena paused a little as Alisa went into the room where their families were first. She took a deep breath and went ahead right after.

"You came."
Both men said to their own wives as the fireworks were all over the black sky.
"I was waiting."

The twins sat on Killian's shoulders as he carried the little princess watching the fireworks. Henry kissed Rowena's hair while Mikhael kissed the back of Alisa's hand, both with adoration.

When the fireworks ended, they had another drink together. As Henry was busy caressing the sleeping princess in his hand, someone offered a handkerchief to Rowena when she dropped a little piece of cake on her dress. She almost took the handkerchief but stopped when she saw the owner.

"Wipe your dress, your majesty." Said Mikhael to the puzzled empress.

She took the handkerchief and wiped it in silence. The handkerchief had Alisa's name on it.

"Thank you for helping my wife."

"There is no need." She responded.

"But she is really grateful. I am, too."

Rowena clenched the handkerchief as she thought of something. But the man's next speech surprised her.

"You have grown up and are doing well. I am glad."

"..."

"If there is something you want to say, please say it, your majesty. There is nothing to be holding back from."

"What are you two talking about?" Henry's voice went between Mikhael's phrases.

"Something personal the emperor is not allowed to know." Mikhael mused.

"There is no secret between a couple." Objected Henry.

"...tell her that I apologize for the past."

Rowena uttered without making eye contact. Mikhael was a little surprised. He didn't think she gave Alisa an apology too soon.

"You need to tell directly, your majesty. An apology is not a gift that can pass from someone to someone."

He understood that she decided to apologize suddenly and needed time to prepare herself for it but still he advised her. Henry patted Rowena's head at Mikhael's advice.

"I know that."

He smiled.
"I will pass the words to her for your majesty."

When Mikhael turned around, Rowena was kissed and comforted by her husband. The sudden decision probably took her mind out for a while.

His large figure sat next to the woman who was playing with her sons on the other couch. He patted her head making her turn to see him.

"What is it, Mikhael?" She asked with a smile.

"The empress said that she apologized for the past."

Alisa was quiet for a few seconds. Mikhael continued with a satisfied smile.

"Looks like she will come to apologize to you in person soon. She needed time. And perhaps.. taking time to think will make her realize her past actions more accurately and mature." He talked to her in a soft and sweet tone like she was a baby.

"Okay." She gave her husband a big smile.

Mikhael kissed her cheek and whispered.
"Now it's the problem between us."

Alisa opened her eyes wide in surprise. What problem have they not solved?
"What is it, Khal?"

"The problem of wanting to taste every inch of your body.. sunshine, I'm pent up. Can't you see?" He made her touch his hot chest. Alisa blushed.

"I love you. I want to eat you up."

"Don't say that…!"

"Really."

She gave him a light kiss on the lips. With embarrassment and face heated up, she said.
"Hold on a little longer. We'll be going to rest soon."

"Only if you kiss me again."

Hearing his words, Alisa glared at the teasing man.
"You're so sly…" then another kiss placed on his lips.

Killian who saw couples everywhere he turned his face to sighed in disbelief.

"Am I a third wheel here?!"

°°°°
The book came to an end!
It's late but happy new year, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.5K 37
Alina: I've been playing the part of the picture-perfect daughter for years. My whole life has been planned for me since I was born and I was groomed...
1.7M 14.3K 43
An affair between a maid with the husband of the woman she serves since childhood. She knew what she was doing when she started luring the sexually f...
1.6M 75.4K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
222K 3.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...