𝐃͓̽𝐀͓̽𝐑͓̽𝐊͓̽𝐍͓̽𝐄͓̽𝐒͓̽�...

Bởi BlightySweet

❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW F... Xem Thêm

BONUS BOOK!
CASTING
Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 4: Woe What a Night
Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe
Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Episode 4: Woe What a Night

1.2K 51 16
Bởi BlightySweet

...
"I swear to god, how come Xavier didn't tell me this?" You yelled on your side of the room, your roommate sitting on her bed, scrolling on her phone.

"Girly, I have no idea what you are talking about but you like a love sick puppy." "Harley, I am NOT a love sick puppy." You yelled, "mhm. Yeah, sure." "You know I don't like Xavier that way." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Miss girl, you have a phone, and you have social media. You don't know the rumours?" "What rumours?" You asked. "Oh my gosh... people are saying that Xavier likes you or whatever shit." She said, closing her phone. "What?! No." You said, turning to your desk.

"You don't know what he actually feels. He didn't tell that whatever shit for a reason." She said as a knock reached your room. "I'll get it." You said, walking to the door.

"Wednesday?" "Come with me." She said as you walked out of the dorm. "Wait! One second." You went to your room to grab your wallet and phone. "I'm off, tell the teacher I'm sick or something." "Stay safe out there!" You rushed out of the room with your dorm key as you ran outside.

"Okay let's go." You said as Wednesday turned, walking out of the school.

...
Wednesday slammed the drawing down on the desk for the sheriff. "We all know there's a monster out there." You said, crossing your arms. "If we're gonna stop it, I think it's time we put our differences aside and work together." Wednesday said.

"And this is yours stake for me to deal you in?" He asked as he pulled out a picture, he puts the two side by side, seems like a match huh?

"I'm sorry, but you gotta do better than that. You two got some nice detail though." He hands it back to you two as Wednesday took it and fold it. "We didn't draw it." You said.

"Well I need to know who did." "Unless we're exchanging intel, we're not at liberty to say." Wednesday argued.

He leans back on his chair. "Why would I share information about an ongoing murder investigation with two high school kid?" "Because we both go to Nevermore while you don't." You said.

"Don't you want someone to go and look out for an eye for you? Unless you say you'll barge in with dogs." You said, "listen, Velma, why don't you and the Scooby gang stick to your homework and leave investigating to the professionals." He said as the phone rang.

"What?" "Mayor Walker's on the line. He's looking for an update." The phone said, you scoffed as you walk away with Wednesday.

"Hey, Addams, L/n" hold it in Y/n. You turned around, "let me see that sketch again." Wednesday hands it to him as he takes it. "The person who drew this, that yours two suspect?" You both nodded.

"When you bring me some concrete evidence, maybe we'll talk." He picks up the phone as you two walked. "Yes, Mayor. Everything's going splendidly." Splendidly my ass.

...
"That man isn't helping." You said, madly as you kicked the rocks on the side of the road. "Go back to Nevermore first, I'll be back soon." Wednesday said as she turned. You sighed as you walked the way to back to Nevermore.

"Don't want to ask what trouble Wednesday and you got in now." "It's nothing." You said, "your dad is surely a man who hates outcasts, which is why I am going to avoid him from now on." You said as you scoffed at the mention. "Yeah welcome to my world.

"You guys have the Rave'N this weekend, right? It was all the buzz at the Weathervane today." "Gosh why does everyone wanna go to that darn party so bad." You said, rolling your eyes slightly.

"So you're not going?" He asked. "I don't go to that Rave'N party since I got to Nevermore. But I was force to ask somebody because I couldn't get my cover exposed." You said.

"Sure, that happens, I guess. So who is it?" You didn't look at him, "Xavier." He's smiled turns into a frown. "Got it. Hope you two have fun." He walked away slowly "Is there something wrong Tyler?" He chuckled. "Call me crazy, Y/n. But you keep giving me these signals?" What the hell now?

"I'm not sure if I understand and I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I never did anything nor so called giving you signals that will effect your emotions ." You said, raising a brow. "Then let me spell it out, I thought we liked each other, and then now you pull something like this I have no idea where I am standing. Like am I "more-than-friend zone" or just a pawn in some game you're playing?" He said.

You looked to the floor, you don't know what to say. "I just, have a lot on my mind." Tyler walked away. Suddenly something crawled behind your back.

"How much did you hear?" You said to Thing. He signed. "You better not told anyone this." You sighed. Guess you will have to go with Xavier for this shit.

...
"Fine. I'll go with Xavier." You said to Enid who is basically as happy as a dog who has food in front of its eyes right now. "But what about Wednesday?" "I don't know, guess— she will tag along?" You said which you basically want to die.

"I'll be going to the woods with Eugene." She said, "WHAT? Not fair! I want to tag along than going to this stupid ass dance party." You said, crossing your arms. "Oh what a shame." Wednesday said sarcastically.

"I hate this." You said, lying on Enid's bed.

Wednesday knew about the conversation you had with Tyler, Thing told her. She honestly wanted to ask you out but guess it's too late now.

She didn't care, nor went to anything about it. She's not supposed to go to party like these anyways.

...
You both stepped into Xavier's art room.

"we won't be long." Wednesday took a bag out. "We just need to find something to match against the claw's DNA." She said as Thing clawed away.

You and Wednesday closed the door as you both walked, you saw a bucket as you took a brush and started to look around it.

You went to the bottom, finding a towel with blood. "It must be from the scratch." You said you shoved it into the bag that Wednesday is holding.

Just then, the doors opened. "Shit." You said. As Wednesday quickly hit the bag in her backpack.

"What are you doing?" Xavier asked you. "How do you know what the monster looks like?" You didn't answer his question. "Or are these more of your self-portraits?" You asked.

"What, you think is me?" He asked. "I saved Wednesday's life with you." "And so did the monster saved us." You argued.

"Was that you the night that Rowan was killed?" "You sound insane right now." "I am just trying to find out the truth." You said.

"And your art seems to be giving more suspicion than I thought so." You said, looking at the big drawing.

He sighed in defeat. "Yeah. This creature's been haunting my dreams for the past couple weeks. I try to block it out, but I can't. So I just...come in here to paint. When I was painting this one, claws reached out of the canvas and took a swipe out of me. That's how I got these." He said, pointing at his neck.

"You told me you were able to control your ability." "Not when it comes to this thing." "Maybe it's just an excuse." You pointed, "I told you I'm not the monster okay?" He yelled.

You grabs a drawing from Wednesday backpack, showing it to him. "Oh what? So you just happen to draw this out of no reason now?" You argued. "Down to the location of its liar in the woods?" Wednesday added.

"You two were in here." Xavier said, you put down the painting. "Before, when I caught you outside." He said to you.

"Is that why you asked me to the Rave'N?" You didn't answer, you avoided eye contacts with him. "Y/n, you are unbelievable." "It's nothing personal." Wednesday said, "It never is personal with you is it?!"

"Do you even care about anyone nor anything at all, Wednesday? And now you are dragging Y/n—" "You're yelling at me, don't drag Wednesday into this." You took a step. He looked at you.

"Get out!" He said, pointing at the door. "Gladly!" You yelled, grabbing Wednesday's wrist as you dragged her out the door. You slammed the door shut.

You took deep breaths, you let go on Wednesday's wrist, you handed her the drawing. "I'll be in my dorm." You said, walking back.

...
You punch your pillow. "Stupid Xavier." "Oh come on, it's just a couple fight." "Not a word, Harley." You said. "Okay okay." She put her hands up, you sigh. You went Wesnesday's room.

"I'll go hand these in to the darn sheriff." You said as you took the claw, and the blood towel. "Speaking of, where did you get the claw?" You looked at it carefully. "Eugene took me to the place in the drawing." She said, typing. "Alright." You said as you shoved in it your bag, "meet at the quad afterwards!" You said as you shut the door, walked to the office.

...
You placed it down in front of the sheriff. "Here, the claw of the stupid monster, and a freaking dried blood example from the suspect. He used it to dab scratches on his neck." You said.

"Run the DNA, see if they match." You said, crossing your arms. "I'm sorry, do I work for you?" "You asked for the concrete evidence, now it's in front of your eyes." You said, pointing it with your eyes.

"What did you get this?" "Run the test then explain." You said, smirking. "I'm not playing games, L/n." "Do I look like I am?" You said, looking at him.

He sighed, "Bernice, bring me a DNA authorisation form, please." You smiled.

...
You walked back to the quad, you saw Wednesday talking to Eugene. "So, cave plan?" You asked, "fine, you can tag along." Wednesday said as you smiled. Xavier turned to you as you quickly return with a cold face and walked away with Eugene and Wednesday.

...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

103K 3.1K 12
(This is going to follow every episode in the new Wednesday series on Netflix.) Xavier isn't going to have an interest in Wednesday but instead with...
152 9 1
Nevermore, a place for monsters, freaks, outcasts, whatever you want to call them. Usually a safe haven for these young outcasts, until recently. See...
51.6K 2K 26
Y/N Y/L/N a witch from Nevermore, gets assigned to volunteer in the infirmary. When a new student, Wednesday Addams comes into multiple times. A ser...
33.4K 1.1K 13
"a story of two souls being tied together by fate, cursed to love each other until their dying days." "𝕸𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑...