[WANDERER x fem!reader] Onesh...

By DustyAca

!REQUESTS: closed! very wholesome clean oneshots :> Here are some very cool (not clickbait) and awesome Scara... More

Hello+Requests! :)
1- How you slowly started getting closer to him
3- aftermath of the previous chapter
4- Headcannons(1)
5- Deskpartner (High School AU)
6- High School AU Scenarios
7- Birthday Oneshot
8- Breaking down
9- Cringe compilation (scenario?)
10- Lantern rite date (pt 1)
thing i wanted to say
11- Stormy night
12- Headcannons (2)
13- Headcannons(3) [Highschool AU]
14- Yandere?Scara
15- BAckrOomS
16- Lantern Rite Date pt.2
ANOTHE THING THINF I WANTEF TO SAU
guess whos back B)
17- Studying
18- Cold answers
19- Angst
20- Safe
21- Bully
22- Chocolates
23- Tall
24- headcannons (again)
25- Stalker
26- Roblox
27- Locked up
28- Regret
hi :3
29- Operation (___)

2- Asking for kisses

7.9K 169 578
By DustyAca

lmao i find it so cute, wanderer knows how to sew stuff :'DD
i mean- LOOK AT THIS

HE MADE THIS?????? BY HIMSELF?????????

LOOK AT HIM HOLDING IT SNJLNDLSJALNFSLN

Anyways, on with the chapter :)

(also please point out mistakes and errors made in this chapter, ill be glad to fix it)

*reminder that (W/n) means wanderers name

oh btw small thing i must say, traveller is immortal, so she can be with wanderer forever
>:( no one is allowed to abandon him again yk

-------------------------------------

It was a normal day in the teapot. You were taking a few days off from travelling.

You were picking vegetables from the garden. You were quite proud of yourself, these are the vegetables you grew! Paimon too was quite impressed.

"Wow! Look at these carrots! We can have sticky honey roast for dinner today! I'll go fetch the rest of the ingredients!!"

And off she goes, looking forward to dinner. You smile and shake your head. Although Paimon can be quite the nuisance, you still love her. In such a big world, you feel like you could trust her most, she was your best friend after all.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you look back to the basket of vegetables. You pick them up, and take them inside. When you reach the kitchen, you realize the scarf of your white dress is torn. Looking over your shoulder, you see the torn and slightly dirty scarf. The material of your dress was of amazing quality, and it was exceedingly durable, however, you had been travelling all across Teyvat in the same attire for decades now. The dress was slowly falling apart, and it needed mending. You weren't going to fix your entire dress immediately, but you needed a quick patch up for your scarf.

Come to think of it, doesn't (W/n) know how to stitch clothes and stuff?

"I better ask him."

You set down the vegetables on the kitchen counter, and walk to (W/n)'s room. He had been staying with you for years, ever since he joined you on your journey. He was finally starting to open up around you, and he slowly started being more comfortable around you.

You slam his door open.

"(W/NNNNN)!!!!!"

He looks at you annoyed.

Oh boy, he's pissed.

"WHAAT? Stop making so much noise, you're gonna destroy the whole house with your voice alone."

Ignoring his rude comment, you walk over to him. He was sitting at his table, and looks like he was reading a book. You order him,

"Fix this for me."

Shoving the torn, sad looking scarf in his face, he looks at it.

"No."

He replies, and looks away.

...

"Please?" You ask.

"No."

...

Well that went well.

That didn't bring you down however.

You WERE going to get that scarf fixed by him, and him only. You WEREN'T going to take no for an answer.

"PLEASE, i'll do anything in return."

He shoots his eyes right back up at you, stares for a brief moment, and-

snatches the scarf out of your hands.

"Get out, i'll fix it. But you better keep your word, I want something in return."

"Awwwe, thank you, (W/n)."

You then leave his room to make dinner.

Congratulations! You got (W/n) to fix your scarf!

Now then, lets focus on dinner shall we?

You find Paimon in the kitchen, already organizing all the things you need for cooking. No kidding, both of you were craving some sticky honey roast. So then, you and Paimon, start cooking.

-

(W/n)'s POV.

"Anything, in return, ANYTHING in return."

"How do I ask her to-"

He slams his head into a wall.

He can feel his artificial stomach twisting and turning just thinking about it.

"Maybe if i corner her into a wall..? Nonono no no no that wont work, she'll run away from me."

He sits down and starts mending the tear in your scarf.

A million thoughts start flowing through his head.

"Maybe I should just ask her casually.. Wait, no, why does that sound like a bad idea? Nevermind that- Maybe I SHOULD corner her into a wall and- NO NO NO she's a wimp, she'll run away, i'm sure of it. Or maybe I should just grab her face and... hmm that could work, I can just hide in my room for a couple of days and everything will be fine, she'll forget about it all. Wait no, what if she...."

And like that, time flies by, and he's done with the scarf. It looks just as good as new!

He holds it up to look and admire his work.

He was so lost in thought, that he didn't even realize, that he embroided a very tiny heart on it.

He only realized what he did until it was time for dinner. He was planning on giving you the scarf when it was time for supper.

He didn't normally eat dinner with you, he didn't need food, but he would come around sometimes, if he felt the food was nice enough.

"(W/N)!!!! IF YOU'RE HUNGRY, YOU CAN COME DOWN AND EAT WITH US!!"

You yelled from downstairs.

Oh dear.

HE'S PANICKING.

He wanted to give you the scarf right away, and get what he wanted QUICK, but he didnt want you seeing the heart on it. There's no TIME TO GET RID OF THE HEART. For the first time in ages, he actually felt like crawling in a hole.

He accepted defeat, and went downstairs to give the scarf back, hoping you wouldn't see it.

-

"Oh! So you actually came huh?"

You said with a big smile on your face.

He walks up to you, throws the scarf at you, and says,

"Here, it's done."

"Well that was quick, thank you.."

...

He crosses his arms, looks to the left, and stays silent.

"Anyways, you hungry or not?" You ask.

...

He responded by sitting down at the dining table quietly.

-

Both you and Paimon chattered about random topics, you and her really get along with eachother.

The puppet boy ate his dinner slowly, he didn't like the fact that the food was, 'sticky', but he still ate it anyway. He secretly wanted an excuse to stare at you or be in your presence. He envied how often you and Paimon talk with eachother. It was rare for him to have a long and meaningful conversation with you. Most of the time, he'd just tease you, or mock you. He was quiet today though.

You noticed he was acting a bit weird immediately, but you didnt want to make the atmosphere more awkward, so you didn't mention it.

In the end, he couldnt tell you what he wanted.

After he was done, he ran off to his room disappointed in himself.

You couldnt tell what his behaviour was all about, so you brushed it off, and started clearing the table.

-

Paimon was already asleep, but you weren't.

You saw the little heart (W/n) made on the scarf and couldn't stop thinking about it. You couldn't sleep.

So you decided to read a few books on Khaenri'ah and the abyss, to get more clues on why your sibling is working in the abyss and what happened, all those years ago.

...

It was late at night.

You read for a few more hours, and thought,

"This is enough for today."

Closing the book, and get up. You were about to hit the hay when,

a small note slips through, from the bottom of your door into your room from the other side.

You open the note to see that it was (W/n)'s handwriting, and it wrote:

"i need something, i fixed your scarf for you, return the favour now"

You decided to play along, you wrote,

"well, what is it? :P"

And slipped the letter out from under the door.

On the other side, was (W/n). Oh dear, he looks like he going to die! (of embarassment)

He writes on the note quickly, in jagged handwriting, and slipped it through the door again. This time it said,

"i want a kiss
on the cheek"

The second you read that, your face turned bright pink.

"Was that why he was so quiet-?"

Calm down now, you've been waiting for this moment your entire life.

You take a deep breath, and open the door, only to see (W/n) sitting cross-legged on the floor, his palms covering his face.

He's cute, isn't he?

"Mhm. Very."

He got up, and was about to run, when you grabbed his wrist, tightly.

Oh hell nah, he ain't running away now.

You pull him towards you and hold him close. This is probably the most embarassing thing you've done your whole life.

You hug his waist, and plant a small kiss on his right cheek.

Oh dear me.

You'd expext him to run away again, however,

he just stood still. Shocked.

Both of you were redder than ever.

For a solid 10 seconds, you and and him, in the same position, just stood there.

...

He then breaks the silence, and says,

"I want more."

While looking away, in attempts to hide your red face, you say,

"Well you'll have to fix my entire dress if you want mo-"

"Okay."

He didn't even let you finish.

"Wh-"

"What do I need to fix?" He interrupts.

You look up to see his face, he's staring at you.

His face is much redder than yours, but he has the most neutral expression ever.

"Forget it-"

"Can I.. kiss you?"

He cuts you off again.

"Wha- okay but-"

And without hesitation, he grabs your face, and kisses it over and over again.

Paimon wakes up and shuts the door on both of you.

She's laughing her ass off in there.

Anyway, he didnt seem so bothered by it. He usually always insults Paimon for everything she does. He stayed silent this time.

He's still red though.

He drags you to the living room so he could kiss you more on the couch, he enjoyed it a bit too much.

He was hugging you by the waist, kissing you probably a million times.

...

He fell asleep next you, his head resting on your shoulder not too long after.

Slowly, you dozed off too, and rested your head on his.

end.

--

1577 words holy cra-

Anyway, do point out any spelling mistakes or errors if i made any.

i think i enjoyed writing this a bit too much-

im def gonna write a short chapter about the aftermath of this oneshot

hes so cute tho omsgijkbdsjb

sorry if hes OOC tho- i cant-

heres a lil pic of this baby for u :>

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 399 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
54.8K 1.8K 27
Scaramouche x Female Reader ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท Long ago, before the archon war, there was a girl, a pitiful girl. Her name was [L/N] [Y/N]. Cursed...
453K 6.8K 10
This is a collection of Scaramouche x Reader oneshots!! โ—๏ธI'm NOT accepting any requests at the moment!! Though, I am thinking about opening a reques...
301K 7.9K 48
.โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข. -แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส ษช'สŸสŸ ษขษชแด แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดษดษข แด›แด สแดแดœ- .โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข After admitting that Scaramouch...