Look After You - A Louis Toml...

بواسطة katie_rick

Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London... المزيد

Chapter 1: New Places and Perspectives
Chapter 2: A Parallax
Chapter 3: Surprises
Chapter 4: Just For Fun
Chapter 5: Sneaking Out
Chapter 6: World Cup Match
Chapter 7: And The Party Continues...
Chapter 8: The Dinner Party
Chapter 9: Dilemmas
Chapter 10: Working Things Out
Chapter 11: Not So Much of a Stranger
Chapter 12: The First Date
Chapter 13: Fights Suck
Chapter 14: Singers Make the Best Apologies
Chapter 15: New Normal
Chapter 16: He Makes My Knees Weak
Chapter 17: I Hate Goodbyes
Chapter 18: Life Goes On
Chapter 19: Back For You
Chapter 20: Centerfield
Chapter 21: Forever Young
Chapter 22: Beautiful Goodbyes
Chapter 23: Not That Far Away
Chapter 24: The Third Cut is the Deepest.
Chapter 25: Friday I'll Be Over You
Chapter 26: When She Loved Me (Louis' POV)
Chapter 27: Torn
Chapter 28: I Heart ?
Chapter 29: What If
Chapter 30: Lloro Por Ti
Chapter 31: Be Still
Chapter 32: Troublemakers
Chapter 33: First Impressions
Chapter 34: Danger Zone
Chapter 35: Let the Flames Begin
Chapter 36: Up All Night
Chapter 37: When You Wake Up
Chapter 38: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 39: Keep Your Head Up
Chapter 40: Read Between the Lines
Chapter 42: How to Save A Life
Chapter 43: Save You Tonight
Chapter 44: Distracted
Chapter 45: She's Got Something
Chapter 46: Take Me Home
Chapter 47: Hold You in My Arms
Chapter 48: Stupid Mistakes
Chapter 49: Want You Back
Chapter 50: Your Love is Strong
Chapter 51: Safe Haven
Chapter 52: All The Small Things
Chapter 53: Forever and Always
Chapter 54: Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Chapter 55: Remembering Sunday (Epilogue)
Never Had

Chapter 41: You're My Life Now

6.8K 109 29
بواسطة katie_rick

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. I remembered last night and smiled. Everything that Louis did for me: the trip to San Francisco, the dinner, the gift; it was all perfect. He was perfect. Speaking of him, where is he? I panicked for a second, worrying that they had left earlier than expected and I missed him. Luckily, the sounds of pots and pans downstairs reassured me someone was home. I stretched and slowly climbed out of bed. The cold air hit me as I stripped myself of my warm comforter, now only in a tank top and shorts. I quietly went downstairs and looked over to the kitchen. Louis was... cooking? What is going on? I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, like he usually does to me, placing a kiss softly on his neck.

"Oh. You! You're not supposed to be up yet!" he yelled and I stared at him in confusion.

"Go back to bed! Pretend you saw nothing!" he shooed me out of my own kitchen and I quickly ran upstairs. Back in my room, I wrapped myself in my comforter and laid down in the bed. I was still pretty tired, so falling asleep would be pretty easy... not. I rested my eyes, but I just couldn't fall asleep. Especially with Louis making all that noise downstairs. Where was everyone else anyway? I grabbed my phone that was perched on the dresser and decided to text Marlee, since she had slept over last night, or at least that's what Louis said. We came back later than she and Niall did. I wonder how their date went.

            Hey! Where are you all? -Bo

            Out for breakfast! Lou made us leave. Be back soon! Xx -Marlee

Hmm... what was this insane boy doing. I sighed and put my phone down, trying to relax again. I have been feeling a little better these past few days, but I have to go back to the hospital for more chemotherapy in a few days. I. Hate. The. Whole. Freaking. World.

The sound of the door opening startled me but I pretended to be sleeping, since that’s what I was supposed to be doing.

"Bo, love. Wake up." his voice sang, sending chills down my spine. I slowly turned my body and opened my eyes.

"Hi." I smiled, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Breakfast?" Louis looked down. I did the same and noticed a wooden tray filled with all kinds of food: Waffles, chocolate covered strawberries, eggs, bacon, and toast with jam; all my favorite foods.

"You did this?" I looked up at him. I had no idea he could cook.

"Well, I had help from your mother with how everything worked. But I did physically make the food." I giggled and grabbed a fork, digging into the meal. I started with the egg, then the waffle, and finally the bacon. By then I was almost completely full.

"This is so good, but I'm so full. Are you trying to make me fat?"

"Bo, you couldn't be fat even if you tried. But you really like it?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, it's great." I nodded, taking a sip of the orange juice, "here, have some."

"No. I made this for you, not me."

"Well thank you, but sharing is caring." I handed him a slice of toast and he finally took it.

"Hmm... I'm pretty good at this. Maybe I should try it more often."

"No! You kept me up all morning with all the pots and pans banging around!" I said and he laughed.

"Sorry. Strawberry?" he handed me one.

"No. I'm full." I pushed it away.

"But they're your favorite! And for all you know, this could be the best strawberry in the world. But if I ate it, you would never find out if it was true!"

"Fine! Give it to me, please." I reached for the strawberry but he quickly popped it in his mouth, chewing it with a grin plastered on his face.

"I hate you."

"Love you too babe!" he said, swallowing the last of breakfast.

"So what time do you have to leave?" I asked.

"One. So we still have a few hours to get everything together." he gestured to the various items of clothing laying around the room that belonged to him.

"Mkay. Thank you, for this. And for last night. And just for... everything." I hugged him, kissing his cheek softly.

"Thank you, for making me happy." he smiled, turning to face me. I wrapped my arms around his and we locked lips. His hands reached my back and the touch quickened my heartbeat instantly. We laid back down on the bed and I ran my fingers through his soft, messy hair. A hand touched my thigh and I felt goose bumps form, butterflies running around my stomach. Things were getting pretty heated until loud voices sounded throughout the house, followed by banging at my bedroom door. Louis pulled away and got off the bed, running to the other end of the room and opening the door.

"Hey, how'd everything go?" I heard what sounded like Harry asking.

"Great. How was breakfast?" Louis asked him.

"Good. You guys want to come downstairs, we were just going to out and play a little football in the backyard." he turned to me and I shooed him off. I needed to shower anyway. The two boys left the hallway seconds later and I sighed, lying back down in bed. Louis and I never seemed to have any peace and quiet.

"Hey!" a head appeared outside my door: Marlee. I smiled and sat up as she skipped in the room and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"So... how was your date with Niall?!?!?" I asked, excited to hear the details.

"Ohmygosh it was amazing! So once I got inside the aquarium, I met him in the room where the dolphins were. We changed into wetsuits and got to swim with two of the cutest dolphins! It was so fun! Then we went into another room, had dinner, and he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!!!!!" she said in pretty much one breath.

"Wow! That's great, I'm so happy for you both!" I smiled and she squealed. I knew she had liked Niall for a while, and it was just about time Niall asked her out.

"Yeah, it's awesome! I'm so happy! He is just so perfect! It's too bad that we just started dating and now he has to leave! Ohmygosh I wonder when we'll tell the fans! Oh gosh what if they hate me!" she panicked.

"Marlee, relax! They won't hate you! You're awesome! They'll just be jealous."

"Hopefully. So how was your evening? Did Lou propose?!?!?!??!"

"No, he did not, sorry to disappoint you. We had a lovely dinner in peace and quiet, thank you very much."

"OMG so adorable! I swear you guys are just the cutest! Possibly cuter than Niall and I, and that's saying something since it's my relationship!"

"Haha, thanks. Want to go downstairs, play some soccer with the boys?" I asked her.

"Sure. Lets go, but you might want to change." she said and I looked down, my pajamas were probably not best to be running around in. I quickly changed into some soccer sweats and a simple Nike tee. We walked downstairs and saw all the boys hanging out in the backward playing soccer while my mom sat in a lounge chair, reading something on her nook. Marlee ran over to Niall and gave him a hug, but I stayed with my mom. I hadn't really spent too much time with her this trip and I felt bad.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I sat down on the chair next to her.

"Just finishing my book. What's up with you? How was your day with Louis yesterday?" she set the nook down and turned to face me.

"It was really great. We had fun." I smiled.

"Good. I'm glad. Louis is a sweet boy." she said and I nodded, looking back over to the grass where Louis was trying to steal the ball from Liam.

"He is. So are you excited to go home?"

"No. I don't want to leave you here all alone, I worry about you baby."

"I know, but it will only be a week, then Louis will be back. I'll be fine."

"But what happens when they go on tour again? You won't see him for months at a time, I'll worry then." she sighed. I hadn't really thought about that before, and now I had a bad feeling in my gut.

"That won't happen for a while though. I could be fine by then." I tried to reassure her.

"Hopefully." she sighed, looking out towards the water. We stayed silent for a few moments.

"Do you love Louis?" she asked suddenly.

"Yeah. I do. A lot." I nodded.

"I'm happy for you baby. You two seem pretty perfect for each other too." she turned to look at Louis.

"Thanks mom. I love you." I gave her a hug.

"Love you too Ashley. Make sure you call me every day now, or at least text." she giggled.

"Course I will. I'll be miserable without my family and friends around to keep me company. And I'm sure I'll need to have some 'girl talk' occasionally." we both laughed.

"And I'll always be here for you. Now, go hang out with your friends before they leave." she said and I got up from my chair, walking over to the grass where everyone was now sitting on the ground. Louis had the ball in his hands. I stood over everyone as they continued talking. Louis looked up and threw the ball at me.

"Thirty!" he yelled. And I caught the ball with my right foot. I did thirty juggled and set the ball on the ground before I myself sat down with it between Harry and Marlee.

"You should be on that team." Marlee sighed.

"I should. If it weren't for this stupid disease that pretty much ruined my life. But everything happens for a reason, so something good ought to happen soon, right?" I said and everyone nodded. I needed to feel hopeful.

"Guys, it's almost eleven. We need to finish packing if we want to get to the airport on time." Zayn said and everyone stood up. Louis and I went up to my room and we started picking up his clothes one by one. Finally I came across his black hoodie.

"Do you want this back?" I asked him, holding it up.

"No. It's yours now." he said. I shrugged and threw it on my bed. Finally we finished packing his suitcases and brought everything downstairs.

"Will you be coming to the airport with us?" Liam asked.

"No. I need to stay home." I sighed.

"Okay, well, then I guess this is it. We'll see you soon Ashley! Call us on skype soon!" the four boys hugged me and I laughed.

"Will do guys." I said and they finally let go of me. I walked over to my mom and she gave me a big hug.

"I'll miss you love. Remember to call. Text. Even write." she said and I smiled.

"I will. Love you mom." I moved over to Louis. We stood in front of each other for a few seconds before the rest of the party got the message that we wanted to be alone. Once they were outside, Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in towards his warm body, his chin resting on the top of my head.

"I'll miss you so much babe, but I'll be back soon. Call me. Every day. I want updates on how you're feeling, okay? You're my life now, and I'm obligated to worry." he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Okay. I will. I love you, but your turning into my mother. Stop worrying!" I giggled.

"I'll try. I love you Bo." he said as I heard Liam call his name from outside. I kissed him softly, but long enough for it to be memorable. I let go and he smiled before grabbing his bags and walking out the door. I waved until the van was completely out of sight.

I sat down next to Marlee who was now curled up on the couch, watching something on TV. I sighed and she looked over at me.

"So... mall?" she asked. I nodded.

"I'll call the girls. Operation missing the boyfriend activated." she jumped of the couch and I laughed quietly.

I'd be okay for a week.

 (A/N: SORRY THIS TOTALLY SUCKED! Hopefully my creativity will improve by my next update!  Haha we're reading this book called A Seperate Peace in my English class and I got an idea for an allusion from it! SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS BECAUSE IT MIGHT GIVE YOU A HINT FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE! -Katie)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.1K 396 27
Adeline Malik is Zayn's little sister, which means she gets a lot of crap about how her brother left the band. But Zayn didn't leave the band to beco...
5.5K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...
78K 1.1K 76
Diana styles it's the young sister of the pop star and member of one direction Harry styles . She had a rough past , that she's too embarrassed to t...
71.1K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...