If you let me

By yagirlllay11

More

CAST
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
forty seven

twenty eight

1.2K 64 2
By yagirlllay11

omniscient pov
three days later
2:00 p.m.

India raised a eyebrow seeing that she didn't get another answer from Jade's phone number.

She'd given her some space from being clingy and let her hang out with her sister but they'd been back from two days now and she couldn't get through to her.

Not trying to overreact too much she just decided to head over her condo.

India parked her car that her parents recent got her this past weekend in a guest parking spot before getting out.

She grabbed her phone and purse before heading inside and up the elevator. Going to her floor and down the hall to her door, she knocked on the door.

Not too long after Jade opened the door in sweats and a crop top.

Her face remained blank and she didn't move out the doorway to let India in.

"Hey baby." India said

Jade just nod her head

"Are you okay?"

"Just fine." She said but by her tone India knew she was lying.

"Let me come in so we can talk."

Jade stared at her for a minute before finally letting her in and locking the door behind them.

India sat her phone and purse down before walking towards Jade but she only moved back.

India raised a eyebrow "Okay what's going on? You haven't been answering my calls? You're being dry with me and now you're moving back away from me as if I'm a stranger or something. Talk to me."

"I'm fine."

"Jade, come on be for real with me."

She sighed "I think we should break up or stop whatever we were doing."

India scrunched her face up a little bit before chuckling "Very funny. Stop playing."

"Im not playing." She said not cracking a peak of a smile

"Break up? Why? Because of the age differences? I don't care about that and you shouldn't either."

"It's not because of that and you should know that by now."

"Well what other reason would you want to stop what we have going on? Did I do something? Did I say something?"

She shook her head as she started to tear up and looked down to play with her nails.

"I just want to break up, India. Why can't you accept that?!"

"Because I care about you and you're saying you want to end things without giving me a REAL reasons

"You care about me?"

"Of course, you know that."

"Do I? I mean did you care about me when you had sex with my sister."

India faced dropped not believing what she just heard Jade say.

It's not like it wasn't true but she didn't expect her find out.

"Jade let me explain-

"I don't want to hear it. I'm done with you." She put her hand up walking away

India hopped up holding her waist "Please just let explain. I was going to tell you but I didn't want to hurt you."

"Well look at what you did just by not telling me. HURT ME."

"You have to understand that this was way before I even knew she was your sister or before we even was a thing. I didn't even think I was going to see you or her again."

"Get out India."

"Don't do this. We're just starting to build something babe." India held onto her

"I can't. I can't sit here and act like you don't sleep with my sister. Y'all didn't flirt or kiss, you guys did more than that. I just want to end this, we've obviously got too far anyways."

"What do you mean by that?"

She shook her head "Nothing just please leave."

"Jade-

"India please don't try and convince me. I'm done with you. Let yourself out." Jade opened the door but she was looking at the wall instead of India

Looking at India would only make it hurt worse especially since India herself was on the verge of tears.

Obeying Jades wishes, India left out of the door and headed to Morgan's house.

-

Morgan
3:00 p.m.

"I told you! I told your ass to tell her. I swear you never listen to shit I say. There's a reason I told you that so you wouldn't make mistakes I did in my past." I said

"I know Morgan shut up."

"Don't get mad at me cause you fell in love and can't come back from it."

India sucked her teeth "I wasn't in love."

"Yeah I said the same thing the first time me and Jordyn stopped talking... look at me now." I put my ring finger up

She laughed "Yeah whatever not over here though. It's cool though I'm just going to do me now."

I raised my eyebrow "Do whatever you want but be careful."

"I am. Anyways, how things been here? Still on daddy duties?"

I chuckled "Yeah until next week. Jordyn will be taking over while I get my last check up for my knee and start practicing a lil bit for next season."

"How she's doing with everything?"

"She's doing better than before. She's coming around more then just being stuck in the bedroom like the first few weeks."

She nodded "That's good."

"Yeah."

"Wait what about y'all honeymoon?"

"It's coming. It was pushed back because Greg took his family on vacation last minute so now I have to wait until he get back."

"Oh okay." She looked at the living room tv

"I ain't know you was a fan of exes now."

I raised a eyebrow and looked up seeing the tv channel was espn but it was showing Karl's highlights.

I sucked by teeth "I was watching daily news on my team not him. Don't get funny."

She laughed "Homeboy ain't been playing the same since Jordyn left him."

I just shrugged as my mind drifted off to something else

"So... do you remember Miracle?" I asked her

"With the tattoo on her leg?"

"That's the only miracle I've ever dealt with."

"I just wanted to make sure." She rolled her eyes

"What about her?"

"She's been contacting me."

"Does Jordyn know?"

"She knows. She won't have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to cheat that's not even a thought on my mind."

"Well what's the problem?"

"I don't know. She kind of me make feel like shit. I mean I did like her and we were vibing with each other and then I had just cut her off. I don't regret meeting Jordyn but I would feel some type of way if somebody had cut me off after I was liking them real hard. Wouldn't you?"

"Hmmm I see your point but I doubt it's like that with her simply because it's been months and if she really wanted you or fuck with you then she wouldn't have waited this long. Usually if they come running back then they just want to stir some drama up. You're good where you at don't get like me all broken hearted."

I laughed and nodded "You're right. I'll leave shawty where she at. No need for a conversation."

"Mhm."
My phone dinged showing a text from Jordyn.

"Jordyn?"

"Yeah she's on her way home." I said sending her a text back

"Well let me get up out of here. I don't want J to beat my ass."

I chuckled "She's not going-

I stopped my sentence while India looked at me

"Yeah maybe your should get up out of here. She won't hit you but she will throw a couple curse words at you."

She shook her head "Yeah let me zoom out of here."

I laughed and gave her a hug "See you later love you."

"Love you too."

I watched as she left out the door and went to check on my babies.

"Mia! Princess!" I called out while going into the kitchen to grab the tube of ice cream and two spoons

I sat it on the living room table before going to Jenesis room

I picked her up and brought her to the living room.

Mia walked in

"What you were doing?"

"Watching cartoons."

"You want to eat ice cream and watch some in here?"

"Yeah." She smiled

"Alright grab a spoon and come sit next to me."

She did just that and ate some

"You think mommy going to be mad at us?"

I looked down at her "Yeah but I'll take the blame for it like always."

She laughed and I joined in

We watched maybe half of a episode before the door opened and Jordyn walked in

"Baby!" She called out

"In here!" I called back

Soon she came where we were and raised a eyebrow.

"Morgan I better be seeing things because I know I don't seen you and my daughter eating ice cream before the street light are even on or a meal is cooked."

"Nah I think your vision is fine. At least I know mind are." I eyed her outfit

She was in sweats from her lil grocery run but still look sexy as always

"Aht aht nice try but your lusting eyes ain't going to get you off the hook this time."

"Mhm okay."

She squinted her eyes at me "Keep that same energy later."

I smirked and faced the tv before she walked out

-------------------------

kinda small chapter only because it's been a minute since a update.

Anyways, thoughts? Comment and let me know

Vote and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.5K 43
NormanixYou G!P You
66.2K 2.8K 21
forbidden (URBAN) sequel. Jordyn Woods & Dave East
83.9K 4.5K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...
12.1K 210 16
I wish I knew what I have gotten myself into that day. And that was the night my heart got shattered in a million pieces. I wish I never met paige bu...