𝐃͓̽𝐀͓̽𝐑͓̽𝐊͓̽𝐍͓̽𝐄͓̽𝐒͓̽�...

By BlightySweet

❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW F... More

BONUS BOOK!
CASTING
Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 4: Woe What a Night
Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe
Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Episode 4: Woe What a Night

1.4K 58 9
By BlightySweet

...
"What are we doing here exactly?" You ask as Wednesday told Thing to go into the vent.

"We are here to find stuff out, things that we are supposed to know." She said, walking into the facility.

She dragged you to a door, which opened soon after you two reached it.

She crawled under it as you followed her, she turned to Thing, "While we do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies." She said, dragging you into the room, Thing made a loud taping sound.

She looked at him, "don't pout. Your scalpel skills are questionable." She said, putting out a bunch of surgery supplies." "Where the hell did you get those?" You stood next to her.

"My uncle." She answered. "Understandable." You said, giving her family history it isn't surprising.

"Do you remember my 13th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver? You sliced right through that men's carotid." Thing taps, quickly moving to copy files.

"Look for the 50 year old man." Wednesday said as she opened each doors. You quickly do the same, opening the 008 door. "Wednesday!" You said, she walked to you as she drags out the dead body.

"There you are." She grabs out memory audio, "Thursday, 7:23pm. The body is that of a 50-year-old male. Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. What reminds of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attacks. Subject has been almost entirely disembowelled." Ew.

You looked into it more, seeing his left foot is missing. "Wednesday, his foot." You said, she quickly followed your tracks, "This is curious, subject left foot is missing. It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle." Just than,Thing ran to you both.

"Have you seen a left foot anywhere?" Wednesday asked. He quickly signed, "woah, calm down. Who's coming?" You asked, he signed again which you both quicker pushed back the old man.

You can just go invisible, but where will Wednesday hide? You both looked around, you suddenly thought of an idea.

You opened each door, "Y/n! What are you doing?" You didn't answer but continued looking, you found an empty one.

"Go inside and hide." You said, she quickly climbed on it as you heard a noise, the doors opened and key sounds appeared, someone is here.

You quickly pushed Wednesday in as you were to shut the door, she stopped you. "No, don't shut it. I need to hear what they are saying." She said, you nodded as you shut it a little but left a gap for her to hear.

You went to a corner and turned invisible, as you did that more voices seem to come.

"...Whatever I can do to help." You heard. You quickly walked around softly so you won't make a sound. You may be invisible, but noise can still be made by you.

The doors opened as a man which you assumed is the owner, and the sheriff came into the room. "Whatever or whoever is responsible for these killings... In all my years, I've never seen injuries like them. I thought you should see this before I issued my report on the latest victim." The owner walked to the counter.

"It's a real noodle-scratcher." The way he said it gives you chills for no reason.

You stood near them quietly. He opened the door, showing a foot in a jar, but two of it's toes were missing. Ew.

"The killer cut off two toes from the victim's left foot. Best guess, they used a surgical saw." Or maybe they chewed it off, guess right? Gonna think the impossible.

"The final autopsy report's still pending." "Minute you're done, send it straight to my desk. Media blackout on the toes." The owner smiled. "Sure thing, sheriff." He said as the sheriff turned, walking to the door.

"Been a busy couple of weeks, huh? At least I'm going out in style. Friday's my last day." "Happy retirement, Doc." He said, quite annoyed.

He turned again but was stopped because the owner spoke again. "Gonna surprise Mrs. Anwar with a full-week cruise." The sheriff chuckled wryly. Just leave man.

He turned again, yes again. But was stopped again. Gosh I'm saying so many again. "Excited to trade rib shears for Mai Tais." He smiled annoyingly at him, " see yourself out, I'll lock up." He said as the sheriff leaves.

He turned a little, just to grab his stuff but from the corner of his eyes, he saw the open door. Shit.

He started to walk towards it as you panicked a little. You quickly knocked over a cup next to him, as if he knocked it over himself. You hope it will distract him.

He picked it up, and soon turned back to the door. Well you are fucked up, mate.

He opened it, as he pulls out Wednesday. Shit shit shit. "I don't remember this one coming in." Yeah no shit. He poked her a little. "Full rigor. You've been dead a while. Guess you won't mind waiting another day for me to cut you open." He said, sliding Wednesday back in, shutting the door. Phew, close one.

He walked out of the door as Thing came out of the skeleton head. You turned back into your normal form as Thing climbed on you.

You went to Wednesday as you opened the door, "5 more minutes. I was just getting comfortable." "What the hell— you know what I'm not gonna question it." You said, closing the door.

She's an Addams, am I right?

WEDNESDAY

You were in Wednesday's dorm, she made a small clip board of the pictures she took. Yes, it was very bloody.

Enid came up behind you two, "when I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover. I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind." You sighed.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection." Wednesday said, turning back. "Gosh no. Their eye staring at me gives me as if they actually are alive and will come climb up on me and beat the shit out of me." You said.

"Is this why you two snuck out last night?" "Y/n, Thing and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims." "Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, I don't even know where to begin." She said.

"We need to get inside its head. Discover any patterns or anomalies. We've already made a big discovery." She said, turning to Enid as she grabs photos of the board, "turns out all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed." She said, walking to Enid.

"The first one a kidney, the second a finger—" "Wednesday, I don't feel—" oh god. "Third a gall bladder. And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes. Do you understand what this means? These murders aren't mindless. He's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer."

"Wednesday maybe we should stop—" "it's impressive actually." She turned to you who turned to the fainter Enid on the floor. She followed your glare as you both looked at Enid.

"Yeah.. maybe we should do this in my room instead. Thing, mind if you fetch me some smelling salts?" You asked, turning to Thing. "Again." Wednesday said, "Again??" You turned to her.

Man they really can't be roommates..

...

"Y/n." Wednesday appeared next to you, "oh my, Wednesday. Hi?" You said, stepping out of the door. "You said last night you saw Xavier with these big scratches right?" "Yeah, I did." You said.

"You and Xavier are close right? Where does he usually go." "Oh uh, maybe his dorm?.. oh! He has this, art room that Weems gave him. He usually goes there when he is free." You said, "then let's start there." She said.

...
"It's around here." You took Wednesday to the art room, you remember Xavier would always take you there and watch him paint. He even tried to make you do it but you didn't do much but just played around with him.

You both opened the door as you stepped in, you walked over to the light switch, you pulled it, as you see a bunch of creepy paintings, that looks like the monster.

You stumbled back a little, oh my god. "He never told me this.." "I suppose every artist needs a muse." You looked around, seeing more drawing. "Xavier Thorpe, are you playing me right now?" You said, flipping through the drawings.

You sigh, Wednesday took them as she hid them in her backpack. You closed the lights, walking back out as Wednesday followed you.

You stepped out, as Xavier came in the view. "Y/n." "Xavier" you shut the door, since Wednesday didn't step out yet, you made her stay inside.

"What are you doing here?" "Nothing.. I—" shit, what do you say?? "I wanted to find you. Also, you haven't take me in there for a while, we should really go in there sometimes again, you know? Like we use to." You said.

"Not right now, it's messy." Oh yes, very. "Oh, it's fine." You smiled.

"Why are you out here to find me?" Shit. "Is this about a dance party that you never go to?" Yes, you do not go to the Rave'N dance. You hate parties, the music they play is already awful enough with the amount of flashing lights? Definitely a big no.

But Xavier is your top suspect right now, this is one chance to actually ask him about something and make it up with the beef you two had since the nightshades kidnapping. "I'm all ears." "Really? Do I have to ask?" You said, annoyingly.

"Absolutely, L/n." "NEVER, call me by my last name." "Okay okay!" He said, laughing a little as she smiles.

You sighed, "would—" you stopped, come on Y/n, pull yourself together! "Would you like to, go to the.." you sigh. "Would you like to go to the dance with me." You said, not looking at him.

He chuckled, "wow, thought you'd never ask. And yes, I would love to go to the dance with you, Y/n." You smiled, turning away, "I never thought so as well." You mumbled quietly as you walked away.

...
"ENID THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT." You yelled, lying in her bed with your face facing the bed. "Y/N L/N IS GOING TO THE RAVE'N! Y/N L/N IS GOING TO THE RAVE'N!" Enid sang around the room as you groan.

"This is absolutely a disaster." You said, sitting up. Wednesday looked at you two in disgusted.

"MY WHOLE WORLD JUST LIT UP! HOW ARE YOU NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS?" "You know what NEVER MIND I AM NOT GOING." You screamed, dragged back by Enid. "NOO! I take back my words okay okay." She said, holding on your arms.

"This is absolutely a disaster. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO RAVE'N! NO WAY IN HELL." You screamed, walking around the room.

"But you are going with Xavier!" "That's EVEN WORSE!" You yelled, "I don't like him like that! OH MY GOSH Y/N, WHY DID YOU ASK HIM OUT." You said, throwing yourself onto Enid's bed.

"Fuck my life." You said, your voice muffled. "Oh come on, N/n! It's gonna be okay." Enid said, rubbing your back.

"We could go together if you want to." Wednesday said underneath her breath. "You mean it?" You quickly sat up. "Don't take it the wrong way, it's just for the mission." She said, walking away.

"WEDNESDAY ADDAMS AND Y/N L/N ARE GOING TO THE DANCE TOGETHER?! MY WHOLE WORLD IS TITLED!" She screamed.

"Enid I swear if you don't shut up I will never forgive you again." "Okay okay!" Enid laugh, jumping around.

"Now we just need to find you two a dress." "I already have one." Wednesday replied. "Not the one you showed up here in. That thing was horrible not even lighten can resuscitate. Thing back me up!" Enid asked as Thing gave a thumbs up.

"You know what's best?" "No Enid. I AM NOT GOING SHOPPING WITH YOU." You screamed. "Oh come on! It won't hurt." She whined. "Absolutely, not." You said. She frowned.

"I'll find something out of my closet myself." You said, sighing. But you going to the dance with Wednesday Addams? Shocking news am I right?

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.4K 36
♜ Tyler Galpin x Fem Reader ♞ Wednesday Netflix Show ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "It's because you're the light, you're my light." • FINAL WORD COUNT: 32.6...
11.3K 346 8
Taking place the following year after the Hyde was caught and Laurel had been dealt with. A new student is brought to the school, after he was found...
335K 10.6K 24
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜u In all of my being." This is a Wednesday Addams x Reader book for clarification!
103K 3.1K 12
(This is going to follow every episode in the new Wednesday series on Netflix.) Xavier isn't going to have an interest in Wednesday but instead with...