๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy
็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News
็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human

็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day

13.5K 611 482
By Kunoism

"I will come with you! Just to make sure that the safety of the school is going to enter the standard!" Your biological dad said loudly as he fixed the long sleeve of his sky-blue buttoned shirt.

The two of you were currently sharing the same mirror as the two of you fixed yourselves.

Rolling your eyes as you sigh, you tried to fix your tie, "Just say you want to meet Aizawa-san again," You said quietly, almost groaning in the process as you try your best to fix your tie.

Satoru noticing that you're having a hard time fixing your goddamn tie, grabbed your shoulder and forcefully turn you around to face as he slaps your hand away from your tie, "That's not how you tie it, Idiot!" He strictly remarked as he started to tie it right this time.

You groaned, "You didn't teach me how!" You whined. 

When Satoru finished fixing your tie, he softly hand chops your head, "YouTube!" He said.

"Fuck YouTube," You replied as you rolled your eyes as you turn toward the mirror to fix your hair.

Satoru hand chops you again, "Language!" 

"Dad! Stop being annoying!" You angrily shouted at him.

"Hehe," Was the only thing he said after teleporting out of your room.

You huffed as you went back into fixing your hair. But, for some reason, his effort of coming with you to UA really puts a small smile on your lips. 

After all, he wasn't the one that raised you. So, you guessed this is his payment for always being gone when you were still a kid. You and your father rarely get a father-and-daughter hang out since you're busy with his work, and he's busy with being a teacher.

But today, he really made time just to come with you.

[❀]

Getting out of the private vehicle with your father, you sigh as you saw students walking toward the gates of UA. You tilted your head to the side as you look at your father.

He hummed as he did the same to look at you, "What?" He asked.

"Seriously, what's the reason for you coming here with me?" You asked him as you tilted your circular glasses down.

"Eh... Nezu invited me for tea. Also, I honestly want to check if the school's safety enters my standards." He replied as he gives you soft smile. Putting his hand on the top of your head and pats it gently.

Even if you were fairly tall, your dad was still taller than you. If we're going to compare your height with Midoriya, you're actually 5 inches taller than him. In fact! You're 1 inch taller than your childhood best friend and you love rubbing it to his face because it never fails to irritate him.

"I see," You said as you nodded in response.

"Hehe, It'd be really funny if you say that while wearing the blindfold," Satoru said as he started poking your cheeks.

"I will bite you," You said as you narrowed your gaze at him.

"Do that later, let's find your classroom," He said as he rests his arms around your shoulder as the two of you started walking towards the door of UA.

Many students were staring at the two of you, especially your father. Many of them were whispering that he isn't just a myth anymore.

Exactly, what happened after his disappearance 14 years? It was still quite unknown, and the media wanted to know exactly why he just disappeared without a trace. Is it because of his daughter, or was it something else?

"I like the attention," He suddenly said as he giggled like a little schoolgirl afterward.

Hmm, like father like daughter I suppose?

"The attention is on me, dad. Stop being delusional," You said as you smirk at him.

"Nuh-uh! It's on me, daughter. Shut up," He replied, giving you a sassy tone and look.

This action of his never fails to make you laugh hysterically.

Though, you stopped laughing when you saw the familiar hair of your childhood buddy. You roughly removed your dad's arms around your shoulder as this surprises him.

"Shoto-Kun!" You called out.

Your father watched with a smile small as you run towards the bi-color-haired boy. Satoru just continued to walk, not trying to catch up to the two of you. He knows your relationship with the young Todoroki, but if it were any other normal boy, he would've had his 'strict dad mode' activated.

Slumping yourself onto Shoto's back, the boy didn't budge, not even giving the slightest reaction to it. Snaking your arms around his shoulder, the two of you walked together as Shoto held a deadpanned expression as he lets you do your daily things.

"How's my favorite best friend in the world~?" You asked as you smile at him while raising your eyebrows.

"It's way too early for you to annoy me," He simply said.

But you're quite surprised as to why he didn't remove your arms around his shoulders.

"Why are you always so cold to me? You're breaking my heart..." You whined as a fake sniff.

"Your crocodile tears won't fool me again," He said.

The two of you kept walking towards the facility the school. However, your father was left with the crowd of students asking for information, and some female students asking for a selfie. Yes, even after being gone for 14 years he's still famous because, of course, given that he had the looks of a celebrity, he was once a model with Nemuri.

When you and Shoto changed into your school shoes, you stare at him as you tilt down your dark circular glasses. He caught your stare and looked at you with a confused expression.

"What?" He asked.

"Class?" You asked him.

"What?" He replied even more confused.

"What class are you in?" You asked.

"1-A." He simply replied.

"Oh! Would you look at that? We're classmates! I guess you're really bound to surpass me, huh~?" You said as you give him a cunning smirk.

This somehow made Shoto's jaw clench as his hands immediately balled into a fist. He narrowed his gaze at you, almost giving the same glare as Endeavor, "Why can't you just let that go, huh?" He asked.

"Nothing~ I just love getting on your nerves," You replied as you add a tone to your words.

Before Shoto could argue with you or even say something like a remark, Satoru appeared right beside you as he rests his shoulder on the top of your head.

"Is (Y/n)-chan annoying you again, Shoto-Kun?" He asked with a smile.

Shoto fluttered his eyes, surprised to see the one and only Gojo Satoru, finally making his appearance in the public again. What's weirder is that he's not wearing his usual attire like he always saw when he was still just a child.

The bi-haired boy nodded in response, "Yes. She's always getting on my nerves," He replied while answering Satoru's question truthfully.

Your father turned his attention to you and hand chops your head again, "I told you to always be nice to Shoto-Kun!" He scolded.

"I'm always nice to Shoto!" You whined as you look at Shoto, "Right???" You asked the bi-hair boy as you give him your hopeful eyes.

But Shoto shook his head no.

[❀]

Shoto kindly bid goodbye to your dad as he went in the opposite direction of the hallway he just left the two of you. Despite Shoto hating you, he still tolerates your presence. I already said this in the early chapters of the book. Anyway, the prodigies had already found their perspective room. A colossal door that has 1-A engraved on it.

"Open it Shoto," You said as you insisted on the boy.

Shoto sigh quietly as he grabbed the handle of the door and slid it open.

You whistle, "Nice classroom, I like it," You said as you enter before him.

Though, your smile was immediately replaced with a smirk when you caught two pairs of ruby eyes staring at you. And he seemed to be glaring.

The blond-ash hair eyes fluttered when you suddenly disappeared from his sight.

"Waaaah! You became my classmate! So, you're that powerful~?" You said as the boy was startled that he managed to jump out of his seat. After all, you did appear right beside him.

Some of your classmates watched in anticipation as Shoto seemed to narrow his gaze at either you or the blond-ash hair.

"Bet you didn't expect that, huh? You blind-fuck," He said as he gives you a smirk.

"What's your name? I remember the scoring board correctly, so, we'll see who's got the better score," You said as you give him a foxy smile.

"Tch, Bakugo Katsuki," He simply replied.

"What was that? Bakuhoe?" You asked him, definitely saying his name wrong so you can annoy him. He seemed to be easy to angry, and you're definitely going to have fun annoying him.

"IT'S BAKUGO YOU DUMBASS!" He shouted. Oh, and he's very loud and vocal too. 

A new victim for Gojo (Y/n).

"Hehe, sorry, my bad. Bakugo Katsuki, huh?" You paused as you try to remember the scoring board from the entrance exams. And when you remembered, you laughed, "YOU'RE THIRD PLACE! I WAS FIRST! SHOTO WAS SECOND! AND YOU'RE THE THIRD! HAHAHA!"

You laughed at his face so hard that you manage to bend down just a little as you held your stomach with your arms.

"SHUT UP YOU GOJO WANNA BE!" He angrily shouted.

"She is a Gojo," Shoto quietly said as he suddenly joins the conversation.

You stopped laughing as you looked at Shoto with a puzzled expression, and so did Bakugo, but he ignored it.

"HUH?! SO WHAT? I'M STILL GOING TO SURPASS YOU! IN FACT! I'M GOING TO SURPASS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! MARK MY WORDS!" He screamed.

You huffed as you tried to catch your breathing, "Alright, whatever makes you happy, Bakutoes," You said as you started to look for your seat.

"IT'S BAKUGO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" He angrily screamed making some of your classmates wince at how loud he can be.

Shoto however seemed unfazed by it as he just kept staring at Bakugo. The blond-ash noticed as he glared at the bi-color-haired boy.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I appreciate you not calling (Y/n) a dumbass. I'm the only one who can hate on her, hence why I'm the only one who should call her that." He said quietly with a deadpan expression.

Bakugo looked at him confused, "What the fuck-? Did you just hit your dumb head or something?" He asked.

"No, just leave her alone, and she'll leave you alone. I'm the only one who can hate her," He said as he didn't wait for Bakugo to reply as he return to his designated seat.

'What the hell is wrong with those two?'

Bakugo thought.

While looking for your designated seat, you spot a certain redhead talking to an electric-yellow-haired boy next to him. With a flat smile, you decided not to interfere with their friendly conversation. You actually have your seat right behind Kirishima, the redhead boy you met at the entrance exam, and you had to be honest, his quirk fascinates you. And the fact he doesn't find your (over)confidence and takes it as a challenge is just something else.

You plop yourself down on your chair and relaxed. Everyone seemed cool, and you already looked down and every single one of them. They look weak, and you're willing to watch in entertainment how much they will grow.

There's no room for growth to your quirk anymore. You're already the strongest. You already obtain the strength and power your father has.

But, you wanted to be like him. So, that's why you willingly joined UA.

You had some other choices, like joining Jujutsu High, but UA fits your taste more better. And besides, Shoto's here.

You can't miss the opportunity to annoy him and watch him improve.

"Why are you wearing glasses? You're already indoors, you should take it off," Someone said from beside you making you snap out of your thoughts.

You look up to see a dude with clear glasses staring at you. Hmm, he looks familiar. Is he related to the pro-hero named Ingenium?

Tilting your head to the side, you smiled at him, "Aren't you also wearing glasses?" You asked.

"Yours is different!" He protested while doing some weird hand movements.

"How different?" You ask him, still with a smile.

Before he could even reply with a more strict tone, Kirishima, just in time, joined the conversation.

"Yeah! I wonder why you always cover your eyes. Your dad is too. The media barely see his eyes. Why?" He asked as he gives you a grin.

The glasses boy looked at him with a questioning look, "Her father?" He asked.

"Yeah, her dad. Gojo Satoru. It's a mystery why some Gojo cover their eyes," Kirishima replied.

You watched in entertainment as the glasses dude became shocked at your family lineage.

"You're a Gojo?! I thought they were all gone!" He said in disbelief.

"You believe in fake news that easily? Hero course is not for you, Buddy!" You said as you chuckled like a fox.

"T-That's not what I meant! It's been around 14 years since your dad has been last seen or active, of course, everyone is going to believe that there's no more Gojo left!" He reasoned while sounding a bit panicked. His voice shakes, which might be from the embarrassment.

"Point, Point," You replied as you nodded. You turn your attention to Kirishima and smiled at him, "To answer your question Kirishima," You paused as you take off your dark circular glasses. You scoff when you saw his reaction, "My eyes are just too pretty to handle." You said with a smirk.

"W-WOAH! It's like a diamond!" Kirishima said as he stare in awe.

The glasses dude seemed to calm down at the sight of your eyes. He nodded as he spoke, "Is your father the same too?" He asked.

You turn to him and nod, "Yeah, duh~ He's my dad. I got his genes, babe~" You said as you wink at him. 

The glasses dude blushed in response as you laughed at his reaction.

The male students of 1-A should be wary of (Y/n). Her charm is undeniably strong, and she got her playfulness from her father. And she's good-looking too. They should be careful not to fall for her, it'd be more dangerous than facing a villain.

╭─────╮

𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱. 𝘚𝘰, (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 (𝘠/𝘯).

𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 (𝘠/𝘯). 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 (𝘠/𝘯). 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 (𝘠/𝘯).

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.2K 48
[villain reader x pro hero Bakugo] As always, I wrote this for myself but you can read it, too, if you'd like. Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya and Rok...
31.2K 1.7K 95
โ€ผ๏ธBook 2 Out Nowโ€ผ๏ธ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
98.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
40.9K 1.2K 60
โš ๏ธMinor Manga Spoilers About Certain Backstoriesโš ๏ธ After being an outcast as a child Y/n Kaneko gets recommended to UA a school for hero's in trainin...