๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |...

Da MRSBVRBIE

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ever sin... Altro

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
08.
09.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
12.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
new new.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.

19.8K 833 890
Da MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

Liked by t4ysav and 82,187 others
semaijahsummers Day 365 of 365.
View all 1,362 comments
mayukochanel CBFW
ameilinekhi you gone do it everytime 😍

"Praying I leave out of here with a big baller's number so we could get married and I'm set for life." Ameili said as we sat inside of the car.

Tonight's New Years Eve and I was invited to a invite only private club party and since the invitation allowed for the addition of two guests, I came along with Ameili and Mayuko.

Trust, If I couldn't come with them I wouldn't be coming to this party at all.

"Ameili all you care about is money do you even want to fall in love with somebody for real?" Mayuko turned towards Ameili.

"Duh I want to fall in love with somebody. I just don't want to fall in love with somebody that's broke." Ameili shrugged "I already got my own money, I'm Caresha and I need my Diddy."

"Diddy be cheating on Caresha." I finally decided to insert myself into their conversation.

"So? He's still spoiling her. I don't care what a man does as long as I'm getting spoiled, Just make sure it's not with a bitch I don't like and make sure I don't find out about it." Ameili shrugged confidently like what she said was the smartest thing ever.

Time to leave out of this conversation because I literally could feel the argument coming.

The driver stopped in front of the club and I pulled my phone out making sure I looked good before grabbing my purse. He got out of the car and went over to my side opening the door.

"Thank you so much! You have a good night." I made sure to tell him before getting out of the car.

"You're welcome, You too." He nodded.

"This is exactly why your relationships always end up the way they do because you're so dumb. Why the fuck would you allow your man to be sticking his dick inside of other girls while fucking you?"

"I'm still getting spoiled, Right? You're not getting what I'm saying and it's making me mad."

"No, You about to get me mad. Come on and let's go inside of this club before this girl piss me off for real." Mayuko walked away going towards the club and I just followed.

"Leave all this getting mad for no reason you be doing this year. Don't bring that there tomorrow." Ameili continued to talk.

I should've changed the conversation right when I felt like they was about to start arguing. These two argue over the most stupidest shit ever.

"I don't care, Stop talking to me."

"It's the last night of the year could y'all please stop this nonsense so we could have fun? Who cares about what Ameili wants. If she wants a cheating ass nigga then she'll have that." I rolled my eyes.

They simply remained silent. I gave the guard at the entrance of the club my name, as well as the names of Mayuko and Ameili, and he went over the list before letting us in.

We entered the club, and as soon as we did, the aroma of alcohol and sweat filled my nostrils. I looked around the club and it was packed. There was people every single where and strippers dancing while bottle girls walked around.

"For this party to be a private party it sholl is a lot of people in here." Mayuko said.

"What?" Ameili said. The music was so loud that it was impossible to hear what someone was saying if you weren't standing right next to them.

"We got Semaijah Summers who just walked in!" I grinned and waved at the DJ as he stated it aloud.

"She said 'For this party to be a private party it sholl is a lot of people in here" I told Ameili, She nodded before we went ahead and went to our section.

"So who's going first?" Mayuko picked up the bottle of Patron that was at our section for us.

"Oh you out of that lil mood you was in?" Ameili smirked teasing her and Mayuko rolled her eyes smiling "Oh that's what I thought."

"I wanna go first. Twenty Two shots to enter the new year." I told Mayuko.

"I'm worried, You tryna kill yo self?" Ameili looked at me crazy and I chuckled.

"I'm just playing." I said as I grabbed the shot and poured some into my mouth. My throat felt a little bit scorched, but once it was down, it felt great. I grabbed the next shot cup downing and that's what happened for the next few minutes.

I don't know when I'ma flip, nigga
Get me some codeine and sip, nigga
Big bank saying wipe a nigga's nose, my girl changed the lock on the doors

"Before this shit poured up a fo', ain't falling in love with no hoe!" I slurred while Ameili had her arm wrapped around my shoulder, I turned to look at her and started rapping "That's what you want for me? That what you really expect?!"

I swear to God whenever this song comes on you could basically pass me the mic, I'm Future now.

"You thinking I'm sitting up depressed? I'm somewhere countin' up me a check!" Behind her phone recording, Mayuko shouted as I performed a variety of hand and face motions while rapping.

The music stopped "I hate I had to fuck with any of you niggas that's my only regret!" The entire club shouted at the same time.

"I felt the fuck out of that." I muttered.

"Oh shit! Ameili this our song!" Mayuko threw her phone on the couch as She's a winner by trouble started playing.

"You coming with us Mai?" Ameili asked me and I shook my head no sitting down on the bench.

"Where y'all bout to go?" I asked them.

"The dance floor." Mayuko answered.

"Y'all could go over there, I'm about to get some more drinks." I pointed over at the bar and they nodded going to the dance floor.

I stumbled over to the bar while they were dancing on the dance floor and plopped down on one of the seats with the bartender's back to me.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender lady turned around and smiled.

"Um, Can I please get four shots of Vodka?" I tapped my chin as if I was actually thinking

"Got you." She said, and I felt someone sit beside me. Whoever it was had a luxurious and good-smelling scent. In an effort to catch a glimpse of that person, I peered out of the corner of my eyes.

And it was Ja, Once again.

"You think you slick looking at me through the corner of yo eyes and shit." He said and I chuckled before turning to look at him.

"Not you again." I lightly smiled.

"Waddam. Whatchu doing here alone?" He licked his lips before smiling showing off his grills.

Damn God took his time on this one.

"I'm here with my friends but they're dancing and I don't want to dance."

"You too bougie to dance now?" He asked.

'No, I just don't want to dance. I want to drink."

"Me too." He mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows "Why you looking at me like that?"

"Aren't basketball players not allowed to drink like during basketball season?"

"Ain't singers not allowed to drink because it could fuck with they vocal chords?" He responded.

"What my label don't know won't hurt em." I shrugged. I drank the entire contents of each of the four shot glasses of vodka before setting them back down massaging my temples.

He's probably over there thinking i'm an alcoholic but I don't care what he thinks, I'm having fun.

"Thank you." I told her and she nodded.

"And what could I get for you?" She asked Ja.

"You want some?" Ja asked me.

"Oh you don't have to get me none thank you though." I declined his offer even though I really do want some more but I rather get it myself.

"Same thing she got but make it six." He told the bartender and she nodded getting his drinks ready.

Oh he's definitely not thinking i'm an alcoholic.

"Did y'all win the game tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah we won, Basketball yo favorite sport huh?"

"I guess you could say that. I used to watch it all the time with my papa before he got hit by a car and died." I explained to him.

I don't even know this man and I'm telling him information that only my closest friends know. This is exactly why my mouth needs to be taped whenever there's alcohol in my system.

"Sorry for yo loss." He said.

"It's okay. He was too old. I was more shocked he was still alive than the fact he died."

"Yo you funny as shit." He laughed.

"Oh my God, Is it not hot for you?" Taking off my jacket, I questioned him. I looked at him expecting an answer but his eyes was too fixated on my chest.

"Hm?" He took his eyes away from my chest this time making eye contact with me.

"I said are you not hot?" I asked him and he shook his head and took a shot of vodka while maintaining eye contact.

•••

i wasn't planning on making this a fanfic for ja at first but nowwww it is.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

460K 21.6K 34
"๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ"
931K 38.7K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
92.7K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
34.5K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ