The Psychotic Parasite

By randomcringeperson

So, I've been seeing a lot of reincarnated as nightmare or nightmare's parasite but they were all good even i... More

The Guy Who Likes Nightmare.
Isn't this dreamtale?
How do I make a puddle?
I'm out!
Why did it have to be here?
Tentaclela controla.
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘀.
Red became a pawn!
WHAT THE F- (Not a chapter)
SH##, I FORGOT!
I'm sorry, WHAT THE ACTUAL F- (not a chapter)
⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✍︎
ink
huh 2 (not a chapter)
tentacle hentai sans?
Error.
Look ma! 10K reads! (not a chapter)
QnA in a week. (not a chapter)

QnA

820 30 31
By randomcringeperson

"Ahem."

Nightmare stood as still as he could the moment he heard the voice

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Shush. Question. Answer."

"WH-" He immediately shut up when he saw the pistol.

'WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A DESERT EAGLE?! WHY AM I SCARED?!'

He held up a photo.

He felt slightly persuaded by the glorified hunting rifle for the sea pointed at his soul and looked at his tentacles.

His eyes slowly looked back at the person.

"I'm s-straight-"

The gun magically lifted itself into the air and onto one of the tentacles above his head.

"Huh?"

The person held another photo up.

"Normally it's a 70, but right now I feel like a hundred."

As he contemplated about why he answered and why the fuck this was happening to him he shot the person in their heart and went on with his day.

Another photo floated past him

"What?"

He didn't know why he felt so obligated to answer, but he came up with the best answer he could.

"177013"

----------------------

"Hey, stoney. Could you remind me to never go to axetale again?"

"..."

"Thank you!"

He cheerfully jumped to the middle of the doodle sphere.

"Now, what to do-"

"Huh?"

"I didn't do anythin-"

The doodle sphere was covered in blue strings.

'Isn't this err-'

"Ḻ̸̘͓̆̈́͗́ȩ̶̡̥̫̤̦̳͚͙̭̠̬̎̈́̒̓̚͠m̷͙̰̂͜ṃ̵̢̧̨̠̼̠̞̺̀̓̔̎̎̓̃͜ȇ̷̞̞̘̒͆̆̿̋̌̽̽͆͌͘͝ ̸̢̖̝̩̺̙͓͎͍͔̱̊͊̿̌ţ̴̨̧̛̤̭̱̎̎̔̓̽̉̓͋̔̿̈̿̓e̸̢͓̱̋̌̿̔̏̒̿̀̏͠l̶̡̨̯̼̱̱̟̾l̴͓̰̙̪̲̄̌̆͑͂͝ ̶̧̨̛͉̦̲̲͕͌̍̇̀̔͠y̵͈̭̲͈̪̰̱̣̾̀ơ̴͔̱̘̖͈̜͎̫̣͛͐̐̾̔͌̈́͜͜ư̵̢̥̯͓͈̪̥͚̑̃͐͆̓̉̊́̕͝ ̵̭̋̕s̴͕͈͇͔͆͌̂̾̋̓̐́̑͂͋̚͘͝o̴̢͇͍̜̔͊m̶̛͓̝̠͔͔̩̲̫̭͓̦̾̑̽͐̌̏̓̐ḝ̴̮͇̪̫̳̱̦̩͉͍͐͂̿̃̈̇͘͜ͅẗ̶̰͕́͂͌̊̏̐͗̓͛̃̍̓̂̎ḩ̵̼͈̖̥̻͇̫̦͊̋͋͌̀̆͆̚͝ḯ̵̡̩͔͇͔͕͚̱̝̣̂͗͐́̂̓͛̚͠͝͠n̷̮̞̅̓̇͌͑̈̊̓͌̉̅g̶̖̜̘͖̕.̸̢̲̞̖͇̲̜͈̬̻̲̗̼̖̑̊̈͂̏̕"

Ink looked up as he saw error look at him.

"Error stop! This is to much even for YOU!"

Ink readied his broom.

"I̶̧̡̡̭̫̙̬̤̬̳̟͋͘ͅ ̵͙̟̓͠Ḑ̵͈̣͍͎͓̝̖͔̫͕͔͔̝̗̼̦̾̀̇̀ͅȎ̸͕̰͎̭̫̬̠̼͇̺̠̗̥̜̤͓͈̇̿̆̿̾̏͊̎̊̕͘͝͝Ņ̸͇̞̦̩͍̜͇̣͈̝̍̈́̓̍̈́̍̇'̶̥̰̦̀͑͒͊͗̌̓͒͒͛̋̾̚͘͠͝͝͝͝T̵͔́̓̌͊͐̿̅̌̇̽̀͝͝ ̸̢̖̼͙͉̮̝̦̱̾͗͐̉͌̍̀W̸̧̨̧̹̼̬͈̩̘̱̟̺̹̙̭̟͂͊̊̽̈́͐̔̄͂̂͗̾́́̚̕Ǎ̶̲̺̖̘̦͖̥͈̰̮̺̬̖̗͙̔͆̒̏͋̊̔͐̅̽́̉͋̑͗̚̕ͅN̵̢̯̝͇̝̭̯͚͙̼̎̋͌̎̒͊̐͠T̷̡̛͖ ̶̡̧̹̰͎̫̪̔ͅͅT̶̖̘̭̝͍̝̼̒̀̐̃̓͝ͅO̵̢̢͙̹̝̥͙̺̜̼̥͚̹̹̙͈̓̈́̓̀͂̋̆͌͊͗͠ ̵͖̦̅͒̉̈͛̍P̷̨̫͈̭̝̞͙̝̙̖̙̙͈̺̘̋Ḹ̶̡̛̜̫̱̟̗̭̻̭̤͖̖͔͔͈̩͎̇̄͂͗͑͌̄͊͑̀͒̔̎̚ͅA̶̘͖̙̺̮͇̅̓̓̈̀̒͑̈́̓́͗͑̚Y̸̨͈̱̳̜̰͆́̋̋͠ ̷̛̼͈̹̍̇͒͐W̸̻̘͌͐̾̓͘I̸̧̼̬͙̳̹̹͍̩̟̙͍̳̠̣̾̀̊̀̂̓́͊̑̐͜ͅṪ̵̢͓̭̯̝͇͎̩̩̺̱̱͍̦̺̱̈́̎H̸̨̧͕̟̤͚̤͓͇̭̥̲͔̬̫́́͛͘͜ ̸̟͓̫͉͙̺͌̌̐̔͂̈̋͆͌́̿͛́͐͗̅̅̕͝Ỳ̷̧͕͙͕̥͍̙͂͑̇̈̑̓͜Ǒ̸̢̧̠̹̱̼̲͊̽̏̓̑̈́̑̓̊̌̾̓̄͋͝͝U̸̡̧̧̬̼̗̮͎̘̥̠̥̬͉̲̪̿̾͆͝"

"WHAT DO YOU MEA-"

A sound of paper being torn entered his ears as a piece fell infront of him.

In another second a red string was moving faster then he could react.

"Wha-"

"Ṏ̵̧̧̢̲̮̰͙̑̍̅̅͐Ḟ̵͍̺̀͠ ̶̱͚͙͔̥͔̗̘̋͂͒C̶̼̥͈̠̤̺̱̑̇̀̐̽͑̀̚O̵̢̨̳̺̖̠͎͙̎Ų̸̦̘̙̯̘͖̅͒̋͛̈́̅̇̎͘Ŗ̵̞̗̫̙̭̻̤͒̏Ś̶͍͇̊͗͗̄̊̔Ĕ̷͙̫̟̹̲͖̯̂ ̸͓̝͙͍̩̗̫̲̍̀̓̾͂͝T̴͇̭̖̔̅̉̊H̷̳̭̰͚͕̎̅̎͒̈̓̿̄͘I̷̧̼̳̺̥͕̣̓̄̿͒S̶͕̙̞̲͋̋̃ ̴̹͍͍̤͒̆Ī̴͚̙̗̲̺̱S̷̞̟͈̪̭͖̼̃̅͜͜ ̴̢̬̥̮̣̣͖͖̘̆̃̔̋͆͆̓Ǫ̸̦̘̦͍͉͙̈̅̍͑.̷͇̰̈́͒̇͒͌̏V̷̢̢̧̨̺̱́͑͘.̷̛͎̘̾̋̍̍͗̚Ẹ̷̛̪̟̄̈́̽͒͐̋̚͝.̷̧̭̺̞̪͈̜̜̋̃͊̊͊̒͘͜͠Ṙ̴̢̛͔͚̤̘̌̾̀.̴̢̫̟̓̑̐̑ͅḴ̵̨̢̪̹̩̺̥̀́̕͜͝.̴̩̥͙̎I̷̮͆͒̍̈́͒̿̒̕.̵̢̭̻̮̹͍̾̄̅͐L̷̡̓.̶̥̗̄L̷̨͙͙͍̹͕̊̾͜

He couldn't process what happened.
----------------

"..."

-----------------

Nightmare found out just how effective a gun was to monsters.

"WAIT PLEASE DON-"

It also had infinite ammo surprisingly.

"That's the 3rd snowdrake yet, weird glasse-"

"Yep, I am quite incre- how the fuck am I cute?"

"TELL ME WHAT'S CUTE!"

The few monsters left were left onfused about why the mass murderer was screaming at nothing until they promptly felt a bullet enter their soul.

His anger subsided when he heard something else.

"I've never had it, but I saw someone eat it and die so... I guess I like it.

--------------

The parasite was quite confused on why they were holding a... thing.

But, they liked it.

The percent of fur combined with how annoying it was and how cute it looked to him was perfect.

"Ya don' mind if I... take inspiration?"

They didn't wait for an answer.

-------------

"Yo, how'z it going?"

"500,000 are ready, with a million more well on the way." The furry thing said.

------------

"Ā̵̢͓̣̰̆̅̀̀̐̄̕͝ ̸͉̥͚͓̟̦̮͔̃̌̾̉͌͑̏͝ͅl̶̝͇͑̎̌͒́͑͑͛̃̕ị̷̢̪̿̅͌̈́̏̉t̶̪̉̀̍͋́̏̽ṫ̴̢͔̫̖̜͎̭̑̊̾̏͒͑̇l̴̤̹̮͚̟̤̜̊̆̉́͝é̷̢̢̼̹̖̫̞͚̳̜́͑̎̽̀̚ ̷͙̼̺̘̫̳̬̙͂͒̏͌̊̉̿b̸̝͂̊̋̓͝l̸̦͈͔̯̫̈͗͑̉̋̀́͆͗ũ̷̹̓́̾̃͝e̴̤̝͕̿̈́͗̊͛͌̃͝ ̵̡͇̥̟̮̥̙̮͈̯̈́͝ḩ̵͍̤̠͎̲̬̪́̔̂͌̿̽͜e̷̢͔͈͍̞̗̾r̴̡̨̛̳͙̹̣͍͙̼̎̌͌́͝ẹ̴̗͓̫̫͓͍͠͝,̷̟̜̫̲̦̫͋͑̋́͗́͐͐ ̵̘̘̲̝̒̒̈́͌̕w̴̬̞̓i̵̞̊͌̄̇̒͒͘ṯ̴̈́̑̌̑͝h̴̼̹̫́͆̈́ ̸̬̈́̋̒ͅa̷̪̞̋ ̵̡͈̟͖̥͕̽̌̿͂f̶͇̬̄̅́̏̾́̃͘̕ͅe̵̡̜͈͚̮͓̟̠͉͒̈̊͌͑̕͝ͅẅ̷̱̱̗̗́̿̇͠ͅ ̵͈̜̦̥͉̱̪̄̎̓͒̀̉͘͜͠͠r̸̨̰̬̜̾̊̅͐e̸͓̭͖̠̜͎̋̓͆̃̚͜͝d̸̮̣̜̩̄͒͒͝ ̴̤̮̞͓̬̰̖͗͌̉̕ơ̴̖̰̻̬̭̰͙̮͎̐́̊̐̉͂͑̓͐v̸̢̳̟̥͉̺̝͚̀̂͋̊͐̐̆̚͝͝ͅe̷̗̟̰͕̗̩͌̃́̅͠͝r̵̛̫̻̝͌̈͠ͅ ̸̡̭̹̔͑̑͊̓̓͘͜͠h̷̩̺̜̅̊̌̌e̴̡͉̞͓̘̤̙̜̣̞̓̑͛̓̒̚ŗ̶̡̛̝̲̭̩̍̏̅̿̋-̴̈́̔̈́͆̆͠"

"Ṅ̴̰̈́͑̔Ö̷̬,̵̛̭͛̊̽͊́̀̽͋ ̴̜͖̘͍̜̼̼̤̰̼̽̽̀̌̀̂͘Į̴̡̧̢͇̙̼̤̾͌̊̇͌'̷̢̩̻̰͉̬̆̎͂͜V̸̢̡̼͎̮͇͌̑͗̍̈́͂̒̀̀͠E̸͓͇͌̄ ̸̛̹͈̰̯̰͓̀͂̌Ṣ̸̺͇͎̓͋͌͋Ȅ̴͖̘̫̭͆E̷̛̥̗̮̥̔̚Ņ̷̛͈̫͖̯͚̭͉̜̂̓̌͒͊̐̅͗̆ ̵̠̟͉͈̞̗̝̩̪̾̄È̵̢̩͔̱̮̹̗͖̗͋N̸͍͔̭̠̏̐̑̈́̋͠Ȯ̸̧̨̲̥̐Ừ̴̝̯̝̗̇́͑͒̒̆͘Ǵ̷͇̼̙̟͈͚̭̣̓̀̽̈́H̴̡̡̛̻̲̘̠̎̓̌̎̌͜͝ ̶̫̻̜̤̤̜͂͑S̷̥̝͚̮̤̜̐̈́͜Ţ̸͍̟̘̹͓͔̲̂̀̐̋̽̅̏͜A̶̮̹̣̝̜̪̔B̸̧͍̜͓͈̩̟̓͑̋͜ ̴̛͉̳̞̬̬̬͉̈́̍ͅḪ̶̢̣̟͔̪̘͉̎̓̕͜ͅŎ̷̧̥̤̥̒̇̀̍̎̒̀͝͠R̴̛̰̓͛̅́̊͑S̷̡͇͓͖̥̬͚͎͇͑̆͆̆͌̓̏̿̕͠E̴͔͖̭̯̼̬̺̍͛͋̚ͅ ̴̨̥͋̔͂̽̒̓A̸̯̼̱͠ͅŲ̸̮̫͔̻͎͓̤͙̠̈́͂̈́͒̃̍́̑̊-̸̢̢͎̻̟̄͑̐̍̍͑̂̿͘ͅ"

A horse with knifes for a nose and legs rammed into error's back.

"F̸̨̯̮̰̬̞͓̟̞̖̳͍̭͈̠͎̈́̈́̃́͛̏̾͆̈̑͗̚͘͝͝Ų̵̨̛̬̮̝͈̣̼̦̰̯͎͕͑͋̐̎͒́́̈́͜C̴̡͓̘̮̟̳̠̥̬̉̐͋̓͐̓̅̍̌̿͛̑̕K̴̛̳͙͉̹̣̳̦͚͇̪͍̱̋͒͆̽̈́̑̔̏̆͆͋̈́̏̚͜͜ ̶̛͍͖̜͕͖̟̉̀̍̂͂̐͂͘͜Ý̴̢̩̪̟̈́̈́̿́̓̋̆̕ͅÒ̴̧̬̋̓̓͐̓͘͠͝Ư̸̢̰͕̰͖̭̬͆͐͑̓̾̒͐̈̈́̈́̀̊̿̈́̕R̵̡̡̢̛͈̥̮͙̮͎͈̲̈́̅̽̈́̈̈́̋̄̚ ̵̧̩̭̮̝̪̀͒̐̔̃Ṗ̴͇͖͚͇̣͒͌̔͆̈́̅̇́̚̚͠͝ͅȖ̵͖͖̺͇̰̳̟̫̲͓̥̣̜̭͒̽͗̅̊͐̿̊́̐̎́̚Ņ̶̨̨̢̡̡̖̠̭̣̯͎̮̖͖̄͗͊́̄̓̓̊͗̐̓̈́̐̚͜͠!̸̧̗̯̣̥̙̃̅͛͛̀͋́͛̒̏̇̽"

-------------------------
20 minutes later
-------------------------

Turns out it can't die.

"A̵̩͕̠̖͖̬̤̻̞͙̺̯͕̩͇̿͐͐̋͋̕͝H̷̡̡̡̳̟̺̜̯̹̯̮̬̺̜̫̰͆͆̓́̑̆͑̍̓́̈̓͠͝Ḧ̸̹̝̹̥͉̣͎̘͖̭̻͉͓̘̜̈́̈̈̈̈͌̒̋͂̎̏͊͊̂́̋͆̕̚͜͠͝ͅḨ̶̧̨̦̹̘̬̭͎͙̙͈̲̞̰̼̜̰̥̯̦̞͔̜͋̓̒̊́̏͐̽́́̊̑̀̈́͗̈́͋̍͂̅̌̐̆̚̚ͅͅH̵̡͚͖̬̞͓̩̝̠̥̮̜͙͈̟̯̙͙͎̟̖̭̻́̒̽̅̏̓̈́͜͝H̶̢̢̨̢͔̼̼̝̥͈̹̖̯̼̤͎̮̱͊͑̑͗̉ͅͅH̸̛͆̂̄̆̎̆̑̈́̿̈́̇͐̇̒̂̚̚͝ͅH̴̢̥̘̠͇̭̱̼̼͔̮͕̺̪̮̣̜̩͚͂͊̄̈͆͆̂͌̓̃̆͌̆̒͐́͗̊̓̂̕͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅH̵̢̖͔̞̼͔̗͇͋̌̐̓̂̕͠Ḩ̵͉̳̑͌̑̀̈́̐͆̍͒̅̿͗͌͑-"

The sound of a black and white figure eating popcorn was blocked out by the gaster blasters and screams.

"✋︎ ☠︎☜︎☜︎👎︎ 💣︎⚐︎☼︎☜︎"

Black goop appeared infront of the black figure and popcorn appeared out of it.

---------------

That's a hard question.

But I'd say epic since I have a bias.

-----------________

Honastly expected this to take much longer, but my motivation kicked in and carried me.

Anyway, happy late new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 43 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...
52K 2.9K 24
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
3.2K 161 10
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
3.5K 180 26
Shattered has taken over many parts of the Multiverse, growing stronger due to the mass amounts negativity. So strong, he's been able to subdue his c...